What would your reaction be?

What would your reaction be?

Attached: 1026105583_preview_steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_391995378_preview.jpg (800x640, 55K)

>press E
>"Seek medical attention. User death imminent"

"this is stupid"

I'd dab.

spbp

Post 10th class concepts

Attached: tumblr_pk5dcplPf81tmnlsco2_500.png (500x366, 219K)

Attached: No sir, I don't like it.png (231x236, 141K)

>ahem
>EXCUSE ME
>I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION

>More americans
Fuck right off

If TF3 ever does come to fruition, I could see them repackaging the grappling hook for a new class and making a melee-oriented knight class. Would you prefer all-new classes with a few returning cast members or TF2: electric boogalo with the same 9?

Attached: tf2_character_suggestion___captain_by_sawek_the_great_one_d5oxt8o-fullview.jpg (900x759, 100K)

ah yes press the "10" key in the menu to select him

there shouldn't be a 10th class when all 9 work so well, the only way more classes would work is if you made a new Team Fortress game and made new classes that were exclusive to certain game types like the Civilian was in TFC

Attached: __the_engineer_the_scout_and_the_soldier_team_fortress_2_drawn_by_jemsjunk__513edcf6b81f08c344f3c996 (585x750, 346K)

>filename
checks out

In a crossover video game i'd say why not but in tf2 no fucking way

I would be confused as to why valve even added a new character or wasted Freeman on a shitty game that is dead and filled with microtransactions.

>black female astronaut
>tumblr
checks out

I wish they added weapons that toyed with some of the classes or subverted their primary roles. A weaker minigun that increases Heavy's speed as it's revved with a movement penalty whenever it stops, a tnt detonator for Pyro that makes all stickies (both friendly and enemy) nearby explode, a death-gun for medic that functions like the med-gun in reverse with the same distancing limitations, etc.

Attached: d3hx4wv-5327f1a8-dbcc-44a9-bff0-7099bb98ed92.jpg (1258x1862, 478K)

Lack of innovation leads to stagnation

There's only ever been one good 10th class concept

Attached: tf2_dog_update.png (600x289, 143K)

But then we'd have to hear puppy pain cry noises all game, fuck that. :(

Wasn't there official developer notes about how a 10th class was going to be a commander type character who motivated other players? But it was scraped and his abilities got turned into Solider items like the Horse whip and the Battle Standard?

>killing humans good
>killing animals bad

make it a robot dog then

play it for a round or two, then uninstall game.

A Berserker would be a Demoknight except it's not a half-baked concept. Have Zhanna replace Heavy in TF3

thats what makes killing scouts so fun

Correct

9 men dying is fine but a dog trained to kill isn't?

>all these serious replies
HOLY FUCK NU Yea Forums KYS

that it's the ugliest fucking redesign since young conker

>10

that's a nice reference to kof 94

Op here, I knew this thread would archive within seconds if I didn't outrage-bait.
Press 1+0 at the same time, duh

What if he's just a skeleton in a suit?

>Yea Forums
>V

Attached: 1551445393860.jpg (500x378, 34K)

>>>/ree/

It wasn't developer notes, more just speculation from developer comments.
But yes, there was a point where they wanted to add a support type character that was basically a Commissar from 40k. The character had a luger and melee weapon out at the same time, could damage friendly players to increase their speed and damage for a short period and had an ultimate meter similar to uber that gave a greater speed/damage boost to all near by allies. It never saw development as like mentioned it was basically just a 40k commissar and it ultimately conflicted with there plans with weapon updates. There's plenty of evidence of inspiration implemented into the game however, several cosmetic items fit the theme and you can basically make a functionally similar role with a Soldier load-out.