So it's impossible to beat the main story of San Andreas thanks to this piece of shit

So it's impossible to beat the main story of San Andreas thanks to this piece of shit.

Attached: flight school.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-aIBC4jVMgE?t=221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok lil zoom zoom

I did that shit on a keyboard so I'm sure you can figure it out.

It's an extremely bad game. Why even play it to begin with?

>He didn't 100% flight school to get the Hunter.
Cmon, it's not even the hardest school in the game.

Procure Proficiency

if you run uncapped itlll be hard you hanve to cap your framerate to 24 then its easy

casual filter

Then how did I do it when I was 18?

I only remember that being an issue in driving school because cars check for collisions on every frame or some thing to that effect, what did flight school have?

Acquire Efficiency

iirc helies and planes run slower one of the missions where u have to catch a plane is impossible due to the plain your on being slower

literally takes 10 minutes

>playing with a keyboard
>playing with an uncapped framerate
>playing the PC port

>wah GTA mission too hard
Controllerlets BTFO

Attached: 1509051252403.jpg (500x480, 55K)

I finished this game fair and square on xbox hueg. I'm just thankful the driving school wasn't necessary to finish the story or I would've been fucked cause I never could beat it.

git gud

I remember a horrible driving school challenge involving a banshee and traffic cones

that one took me some time because I somehow missed that prompt to pull in the wheels and apparently it only shows up the first time. Replayed the mission for hours until I got it.

I'm using a keyboard.

But you only have to get bronze. That's easy.

If I beat it as a kid with a keyboard, you can do it to faggot

>bad at thing
>complains instead of practicing to get better at thing

This world is fucked thanks to you zoomer retards

>Play Vice City
>Game is good the entire way through
>Play San Andreas
>Every third mission is "THAT part..."
Is GTA just one of those series where "game I played first is the best?" I see people defending 4 these days even though that is probably the worst GTA in the entire series, and yes I am including 5 when I say that.

Attached: Breen_upset.jpg (620x819, 354K)

>being complete trash at your only hobby
Ouch

this was the true nightmare to get gold on

i never did it. i remember reading the only way to complete it is to nudge the cones with the front tyre on each lap so that the track gets smaller.

It's Yea Forums contrarianism in action. When GTA 6 comes out everyone here will say it's shit and the worst ever and complain that it's not like 5.

You have unbelievably shit taste. Vice City is great but everything else you’ve said is wrong lmao

I got all golds on this, on keyboard only, in less than 30 minutes. Flying's tricky to start out but it's not as horrible as you think it is. I don't even really use the rudder, i just tilt the plane to the sides and pull up to turn.
If anything, all gold Driving School is far harder.

Honestly, San Fierro is one bit "that part." Everything else is perfectly manageable.

I started with 3 and San Andreas is my favorite. Your argument is invalid.

Attached: stylin.jpg (300x293, 22K)

Every time I replay SA I Gold all of the flight school missions for the Hunter.

Git gud

>redownload Vice City
>it doesn't hold up at all

Attached: 1564924066643.jpg (700x715, 253K)

To this day I don't know how the fuck you're supposed to do Vigilante without that helicopter.

youtu.be/-aIBC4jVMgE?t=221
Doesn't look like he did anything special.

You control it like a real helicopter while shooting your missiles at the target.

Attached: 11_basics_01.jpg (800x640, 275K)

did you misread my post?

the time you need for a gold medal is below 36 seconds and he barely made it in that video. shows how strict it was

>Home invasion
>Life's a beach
>Wrong side of the tracks
>Grinding out lung capacity for Amphibious assault when the mission can actually be completed without it and there is not a single other underwater mission in the game.
>Boring ass Ryder missions, specifically home invasion and robbing uncle sam
>
>Mandatory flight school
>Grinding out turf after you return to Los Santos and then losing all turf you secured during the first third of the game
>Two decent radio stations
>Guns sound like toys

Also to add to this, the PC version is broken. On top of the graphical bugs and fidelity that broke and you have to mod back in, the game wasn't originally intended for 60 machines. One of the driving missions is impossible unless you lock the framerate to 30. That might be why these anons thinks an otherwise easy side mission was a nightmare.

>Alley Oop
>The 90
>Wheelie Weave

The unholy trinity of driving school. Complete fucking bullshit you only gold via a fluke

kinda terrible that the framerate limiter is actually fucked without patches and the game runs at 25 (which is not supposed to happen)

>Grinding out lung capacity for Amphibious assault when the mission can actually be completed without it and there is not a single other underwater mission in the game.
>Grinding out turf after you return to Los Santos and then losing all turf you secured during the first third of the game
This. I can almost understand the first one just because swimming had no purpose but fuck having all that hard work erased.

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Nigga I beat this on a mobile phone stop being a pussy

Now this is phoneposting.

Attached: crisps.png (790x456, 220K)

All gold in flight school is easy as hell. Gold in driving school though, goddamn.

Attached: 1307950698487.jpg (678x444, 51K)

not to mention the gold reward in driving school is fucking worthless