Get on the balista, Bernadetta

Get on the balista, Bernadetta

Attached: Emperor Edelgard.jpg (959x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiH57nRmWPI?t=1583
twitter.com/take_ri_take2/status/1159465576227471360
twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1157369086831136768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

berna chan is too delicate to use a balista

>recruit her
>tragedy avoided

Ez

This was the only way, Bernadetta. The crests are to blame.

Attached: 1555946808921.gif (600x326, 572K)

Why does she hate manaketes so much?

Attached: local atheist defeated by FACTS and LOGIC.gif (680x312, 139K)

>Try to ignore her in my GD run
>Dimitri charges at her and kills her with a crit
Dammit

>pick BE
>everyone is saved except for Hitler cunt and that faggot Hubert
I am cool with this.

What are these faces called. I love em

Because fuck every single manakete.

Huh?

Well, if you insist...

Attached: Nowi_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png (2000x2696, 2.32M)

BE has two routes

ITS KILL OR BE KILLED OUT THERE I WONT TOLERATE THE FUCKING WEAK
ARE YOU HAPPY FATHER I JUST CRIT SOME SMELLY FUCKING NEET FOR 85869004498392 DAMAGE
WHERES EDELGARDE

I went with her. Was that a mistake? Still on my 1st playthrough.

Attached: IMG_20190808_191702.jpg (3264x1840, 1.21M)

Fuck that one the most out of all her kind.

Regardless of whether it's a mistake or not, you should go through all 4 routes to get the full picture.

Ok

Attached: 19146MGG1u8n0vho1.jpg (873x1177, 140K)

>Tea time with Raphael
>I wouldn’t have come here if my parents were still alive. That means I never woulda met you
>Options. Nod, Sigh, Laugh
What the fuck

All Manaketes are sluts

Should I keep the save just before this decision, so I won't have to play BE route again?

Flayn >>> Nowi
One is a cute, wholesome cinnamon roll, the other is a thot.

>tea time with dimitri
>try to talk about cute girls
>he gets angry

Going with her gives you the chance to choose a route, otherwise you're stuck with one.

I don't know shit about the game but the constant threads lead me to believe I'll be hyped as fuck by this red bitch once my copy arrives

You go new game plus.

One is very obviously Saint Cethlann

Attached: lindhart.jpg (210x240, 19K)

You should always go with her or you are locked out of a route decision later on

I was surprised how they managed to squeeze that much depth on every character even though they all seem like walking tropes at first sight. Lorenz was insufferable at first, but the way he matures comes off as very organic.

>recruit her
>force her to stand on the ballista anyways
It's good that the fire keeps Claude's horses away.

No, that is not a mistake. Here's a little spoiler, if you do not go with her, you are locked out of Edelgard route and is forced into the church route. Going with her unlocked the route.

Attached: received_672695519871765.png (960x1040, 396K)

Do bow classes use the ballista better?

Considering Seteth outright calls her Cethleann once, yes I'd say it's obvious.

Bernie is trans.

Attached: 1565234997023_0.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

I think only if they have bowfaire. Otherwise, you just need D bows to use it.

It's tied to Bow expertise, a dancer with S rank bow skills will be better than a bow unit with A rank

They call each other Cichol and Cethleann on their A rank support.

Anyone have the link to WSG of Dimitri in Blue Lions route vs Edelgard?

>Sever their limbs and crush their wicked skulls!

Why is BL so kino?

Thank you, anons.
Yeah, obviously. But with a different house.

It just surprised me, that's all. The fact that you are given this decision without any obvious quest signs. But I do speak with each and every character every month, so I guess I didn't miss stuff.

Also, where is that waifu shit? So far I've only seen 2 scenes that could be considered as 'love'. First was when I said Dorothea I'm jealous of other guys she's dating (before realising she's a gold digger) and the other one was with Petra at the ball. Am I missing something here? Serious question.

Attached: 1565221653181.jpg (831x900, 77K)

Dimitri did nothing wrong. IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED.

ohayou edits you fucking newfag

Get on the ballista, Bernadetto

Attached: 20190731_145224.jpg (1080x1058, 360K)

Attached: 1564537226379.gif (994x311, 414K)

I mean, yeah, actually. At that point Bernadetta is a fighter for an invading conqueror manning a crucial vantage point.

keep saying it

He cant live down the dagger man

I gladly would.

Especially Rhea.

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

Makes sense, Edel is a cute girl

Sorry anons, I have one more stupid question. Can I change, ler's say, Dorothea's class to Warlock, but raise (under goals) sword and lance, and raise sword and lance levels normally while casting spells? Some of my stats are already at A or A plus.

I love my wife Bernie-bear so much. So how are you fags liking Three Houses so far? Personally I'm loving it, still on my first playthrough on the Edelgard route and it feels like an SMT Chaos route, good shit. Also F for SMTxFE, shame it died in development hell.

Attached: 047f14113ebe3fb7098d1624b79a6f52.jpg (1853x2653, 342K)

Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190808_194116.jpg (3264x1840, 1.16M)

Yep

>Also F for SMTxFE, shame it died in development hell.
TMS was a good game all things considered.

I love my wife Hilda very much.
That is all.

Attached: 1565226424517.jpg (502x708, 73K)

>just want to experience my own fucking Birthday
>avoid talking to her due to that
>get locked into church route because my birthday is 27th February
Epic

Knowing dimitri he probably felt he was putting her outta her misery. Bernie while a talented archer shes just is not built for this kinda thing. Not mentally at least.

Noice.
I have TMS and XenoX, but not WiiU, lol.

>Might not be able to recruit Bernie in time

FUCK
WHAT DO I DO
I WANT BERNIE AND NOT BURNIE

Not the story or characters, that's for damn sure.

You could probably get a Wii U right now second hand. Those games are gems of that console, they deserve to be on Switch.

An amendment: you can raise anything through goals but using magic in battle only raises reason/faith

But it's still not SMTxFE.

She is so beautiful
I want my wife’s boyfriend to ravage me and her tonight while I’m playing my switch

Attached: C52C1322-D629-4D7C-8631-0C8085980CF8.png (565x564, 497K)

Just fucking murder her. Then you will be even happier when you're on her side or save her in the next route.

I've just started playing and am having trouble with my very squishy archer and magician getting insta killed in battle.

How am I supposed to use these when moving them into position to attack means they die on that turn? I tried putting them behind my strong units but it made no difference as the enemies literally walk past them to attack the squishy ones

Tohru has nice tohrus whatever franchise she's in.

Troll somewhere else.

DImitri's mindset at Grounder in any route is
>RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS EDELGAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

Bernadetta was most likely a speedbump in his mind, if that.

deerchad here, trying to recruit petra, says she favors riding skill, how high do i need to get it to recruit her. im new and retarded

Have them move to forests if possible. 30% to avoid can save lives.

I'm glad we know know conclusively what a Gigastacy looks like.

I love the game and I'm currently trying to beat all 3 routes before Astral Chain.

Don't worry about the riding skill, just get her support to B

You can reduce the recruitment requirements drastically but increasing support ranks. Shower her with gifts and invite to meals until B support is reached. Then you'll need like D-C ranks to recruit her.

Just get her support to B and students will eventually ask to join you. Easier than grinding out a skill your MC isn't favoring.

You can use and weapon as any class, but only magic classes can wield magic.

It is funny she's the only character in the game who just hates Edelgard on an instinctual, unconscious level.

Attached: Hilda_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 973K)

Press r2 to see enemies max range.
Put a unit you are comfortable in that range.
Once they start agroing they lose position and you can start murdering

Stick your beefy units in a chokepoint with the support units behind them.

I thought Cethleann was her mother. If not, then how does Linhardt have the crest? Is Flayn not a virgin?

>put byleth close to GD hoping I can convince them not to fight
>slaughter all of them as they attack me

God I hate this battle.

Yeah, I was thinking about spamming heal. I guess that won't work. Thanks for explanation, user.
I missed a great opportunity. One guy here was selling WiiU a year ago for less than fucking 100 euros. WiiU was not very popular in my country, not many of them were sold, so all other used WiiU consoles are... Really expensive.

Well duh.
But I more so mean if he ever remembers he does that.

You're the one making outlandish claims.

>support conversation starts
>DUH-DUN-DUH-DUN-DUH-DUN

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Raphael-2.jpg (999x562, 69K)

>Recruited bernie
>She's fucking shit
I can't believe I wasted free time for this little turd.

Nothing says Seteth only had one kid

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

HOLY FUCK WOULD FUG

Sensei left her with 1 HP which was perfect

Attached: EBaDUf1U0AUrvfY.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Press ZR to show the enemy range. Press A while hovering enemy units to mark that specific units range. Use this info to position your archers better. Before attacking, see if theres any red arrows pointing towards your archer. This means the enemies these arrows come from will attack the archer next turn.
Use all that to better form unit walls. Also archer weapon arts increase their range letting you attack safer

His supports are both stupid and amazing.

That's not something a teacher should say user, even if her stats are bad she can still be useful as a dancer.

Shes called the lazy genius.
She probably smelled a rat.

>her A support with Caspar
youtu.be/UiH57nRmWPI?t=1583

Attached: 1548518660443.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

Don't talk bad about my husband

>three houses maps
>chokepoints

But Seteth has the crest of Cichol

BASED AND WHOLESOME

I feel this way about many of the characters. Like a lot of them are the sorf of one-note running gag you would see in previous nu-FEs, but there's a lot more thought and reason behind everything. Lorenz is another great example.

She kicks ass for me

There are a few in the city maps. Less chokepoints is a good thing though because chokepoints make the game too straightforward and doesn't encourage making unit walls.

>Caspar's english voice

Attached: god damn it.png (240x240, 3K)

Who's ending got pumped filled with children?

Dilate

Not sure if ballista, or other weapons, but they have a Bow rank requirement to use.

Ingrid+Sylvain have a bunch of non-crest kids.

I get disappointed whenever I see 1 note characters in 3 houses like Caspar or Sylvain when there are some really well written and fleshed out characters like Ingrid. Even Dorothea ended up surprising me by how much more there was to her post-time skip.

What is exactly bad about her stats again?
Are people trying to kill phs tanks with archers?

Why does playing the Edelgard route make me feel like I joined the bad guys?

>let me teach you how to play tag
>there's a trick not many people know about
>like not getting tagged
he's so lovable

Can I save scum certification tests or will it be the same result every time?

Byleth & Flayn.

god he's like /fit/ personified

Because you are. Her route is the only optional and missable one because you have to opt into the villain route.

I like it.

Same random seed for a month unless you raise the stats so that the chance rises I think.

>Sylvain
>one note

>I'm the last hope for my family and must pass crests down Ingrid
>My family is so hardcore we throw non-crest children off a cliff Sylvayn

Attached: Losyash_peka.jpg (1024x557, 252K)

>he didnt do any of caspars supports with petra

Look, if you just gave Edelgard the dick like she wanted, Bernie wouldn’t get burned. It’s that simple, Teach

You literally joined a psychopath in her mission to genocide the world because of muh crests and muh bad childhood

Because you are weak.

Don't hate on Hadia and Rokuro. Though it's a shame the guy's range is lacking

NANI WHAT

Caspar gets more fleshed out with supports that aren't Byleth. Particularly the ones with Catherine are pretty good.

>I wanted to talk about something important
>but this is much more urgent
:(

Sylvain is one note. His entire character is that he hates women and treats them poorly because of muh crests. He never really goes beyond that. The only twist is the reason why he flirts but it all comes down to crests and flirting with him. I've done his supports with Ingrid, Dorothea, Annette, Mercedes and they are all the same. Actually, Ingrid and him don't even get to the root of why he's a huge asshole, she kind of just coddles him.

I did his B with Petra and it was just him sperging out over how his dad killed her dad. Typical Awakening style Support where nothing really happens for 2 convos.

If I give the ring to Sothis, does she manifest a body I can fuck?

The reason why the game didn't sell weren't the characters. It was the aesthetic, the disappointment, and the marketing.

Did you do none of his male supports? Sylvain is a total bro.

You can muh anything
Felix is muh he died like a true knight. Ingrid is muh knighthood. Eldegard is muh crest aids

if he was one-note his whole character would be that he just flirts with women because he's a pervert but he does it because the crest and society has given him a skewed perception on how women treat him
that's literally not one-note

Can you spare Ferdinand in Chapter 16 BL if you never recruited him?

>I've done his supports with Ingrid, Dorothea, Annette, Mercedes and they are all the same.
Do his supports with literally any male character.

the mission is "kill all commanders" and both him and Lorenz are commanders, so no.

So what is caspars one note
Because if hes one note than dorothea is pretty damn one note too.
>thank you for not judging me on being a gold digger.
>also I hate nobles

If they gotta be killed to complete the mission they're toast

If not, you can just ignore them

What happens if you use Warp shenanigans to kill Ladislava before they show up?

Crests are the hottest shit for Nobles and cause for all the family drama.
Sylvain family takes it to the extreme and his Paralogue is killing his older brother who was born without a crest, disowned by the family and became a bandit. Sylvain is happy to land a killing blow.
Ingrid's family is poor and she's the only Crest bearer, the only hope for her house to stay in relevance is for her to marry some other noble offering her crest bearing womb for wealth. Her paralogue is fighting off one of the suitors.

user.
Flayn has lived for thousands of years.
Of course she's not a fucking virgin. She's probably had husbands that she's lived long and fruitful lives for them, but short breaths of happiness for her.

ok travis

I did Dimitri and it was him hiding boar man in his room. It was actually pretty silly how I got the B rank post timeskip.

>Felix is muh he died like a true knight. Ingrid is muh knighthood. Eldegard is muh crest aids
No you can't. Felix has a lot of problems and reasons for why the way he is and his supports aren't all focused on Glenn. His support with Bernie has nothing to do with that and is basically just them goofing off or going on dates. Ingrid also has a lot going on aside from just wanting to be a knight. Edelgard too.

His one note is that he hates women and lashes out at them because of a perceived persecution complex stemming from his crest. Its still one single note, the fact that he hates women instead of loving them doesn't change anything. All his supports deal with that one singular aspect of his character. With Ingrid and Felix, Glenn only really comes up when talking to their circle of friends but outside that, their supports deal with different aspects of their characters. Sylvain is all about why he treats women like garbage.

>Yea Forums shits on the dub so I get curious and check out the Japanese
>Hear this:
twitter.com/take_ri_take2/status/1159465576227471360

Attached: 1565215044831.jpg (253x300, 21K)

she is small

Attached: 1564105090819.jpg (3648x2736, 1.43M)

Thanks, I hate it

Nip Bernie's fucking great. She goes full
>AAAAAAAGHHHH GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME
whenever she crits.

Attached: 1564270435166.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Autism. And Dorothea post timeskip doesn't really care about being a gold digger anymore.

Lmao what the hell are those things?
Ear shields?

>weebs will defend this
The dub isn't even bad.

I agree his support with Dimitri sucked, but his supports with Dedue, Felix, and even Ashe were great.

does bernie still burn to death if I recruit her?

>Rachael
What a huge and wide lad

>Yea Forums is a weebshill so they automatically hate dubs even if it's good

Attached: 1565206716380.jpg (514x514, 66K)

Which Vinesauce highlight video is this

All the saints blood bonded with their inheritors unlike the elites who stole theirs. It’s why Jeralt has a crest of seiros from Rhea saving him. Flayn also guarantees Linhardt that there’s no way they’re related when he tries to imply Cethleann had a secret child.

The dub is fine for the most part. A couple of the girls, specifically Mercedes, Ingrid, and Lysithea are pretty stale and just sound like they're phoning it in but otherwise I've been pretty impressed with the dub.

Were they strangling a pig?

What the fuck is donald duck doing in a fe game

name a cuter player character, I dare you

HOW THE FUCK DO I RECRUIT PEOPLE, THEY KEEP REFUSING. I'M ON CHAPTER 5 HELP!

She says in Lindhart's B support that St.Cethleann never had children or partners.

>one character is bad so all of it is bad

You don’t get Mercedes’ honeyed voice saying “Ara ara” in the dub.

Get their support to B and then ask.

No

oh, good.

Get B rank support with them

Burnt Burnie!

Attached: __bernadetta_von_larvey_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

IMAGINE

The game fucking tells you which character values which of your stats the most. You can also shower them with gifts.

How the fuck do I get support for people who aren't in my goddamn class and can't battle with!?

all the people?

B Rank them by spamming Flowers from Gardening, Give them back lost gifts (Once a month go around looking for them), Invite them to tea and food, and etc. After all that get at least a E+ in there shit and raise those stats in unlimited battle time (normal mode only). Also ask them to join during missions they will get support points no matter how far away you are

you dense motherfucker
a character having a single issue surrounding them doesn't make them one-note
if he was one-note then every conversation would be either "i fucking love tits my dude" or "i fucking hate those wenches" but he's clearly affectionate towards girls that show him respect while playing around with girls that only wants his crest babies. If you've seen the Mercedes or Ingrid supports you should be aware of how difficult it is for him to deal with genuine affection.

The same way you do it for everyone, give them gifts and feed them.

My Awakening waifu. Love my little slutmuffin dragon girl.

Fuckin Seleth has a stroke when she as much as looks at some spicy food, he wouldn't stand for it.
Flayn saved herself for sensei penis.

You mean the church route?

The game wants you to raise specific stats for the characters you want but honestly it's even easier to just shower them with gifts and invite them to teatime until they get to B Support. Then sometimes they'll just outright ask you during the week to join your house.

What does Ara ara mean?

Dining, choir, tea time and gifts/lost items raise rank.

Talking
Lost items
Gifts
Inviting them to assist for the months battles and building support

Edel may be the worst of the three lords in some ways when it comes to what they did but she has the best ending picture. Her crew looks so smug.

See Also eat with them and eventually tea time.

Of all the voices Ayumi Tsuji could've done why did the director specifically tell her to do this?
I hate both of Mercedes' voices.

Attached: IMG_20190807_121153.jpg (540x540, 36K)

The best way for a guaranteed one is B-rank support and C- rank skill that the character desires.

Lower supports make the character skill requirements pretty nebulous, but I've seen B rank supports characters be recruited with a D in their requested skill from you.

You can just fuck her on the throne inside your brain.

It's a speech quip. Closest translation would be "My, my~".

>game lets you unironically fuck your tulpa

Something like “Oh my. Oh my.” in expressing subtle surprise.

user, your definition of one-note is fundamentally wrong.
Being one-note means the character is about X and X only. Was Sylvain all about women when talking with Dedue? Bernadetta? Hell no, with Dedue they were talking about how people view them, and with Bernadetta, he didn't even try to woo her.
You probably just have a complex at guys who easily get women, given how much bile you're throwing at him right now.

Sounds dumb

Btw not sure if spoiler but you got till 3/31 of the school year to get people

Incorrect. Flayn is pure

Attached: flaynv.png (1367x758, 2.3M)

Does church route not give you an overpowered lord to use?

I still wish Wendee Lee was the voice director instead of Patrick Seitz.

Ferdinand and Edelgard.
Caspar and Bernadetta.

can anyone tell me when you choose byleth's s-support? (you are able to choose it right?) also when? do I have to replay the final boss all the time? want to complete the support log

Attached: IMG_20190802_140440.jpg (1000x575, 150K)

flayn is fat!! FAT!!!

you choose before the second to last or final mission

Bernadetta died before she could get to the Balista. Good thing Petra had C level bow skills at the time too.

Where my Petra lovers at?

The dub is great, I'm really glad they kept up the momentum from Echoes' quality. No one is truly bad, the worst you'll get are a couple of weirdly voiced lines from Ingrid and Jeralt but they're still mostly good.

I made her a cute and funny dancer and no she is definitely not

Good no nut butter running off her chest then

>Figure there would be tons of FE Three Houses copies in CEX already since its gameplay isn't exactly normalfag-friendly or its content
>Not a single copy in sight
>My local GAME has it sold out
>local Argos is out of copies too
Ok what the fuck is this? Have I been summoned to a different outrealm?

What will Edelgard say when Bernie's parents ask for her body for a proper burial?

B rank then D in their prefered skill. This will recruit every single one

why the fuck are there two chests on the last chapter of BE route

Some weeb games manage to hit semi-mainstream these days, like Persona 5. Isn't 3H leading sales charts in the UK?

twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1157369086831136768

Chests on the final maps are usually useless. I think those ones were a speedwing and a goddess ring.

Edels dead bro

>It beat Fifa
I have no idea what's happening but it's glorious

you need them for the funds rank in infernal+

>look at all those evil church guys
>a girl who loves fish
>a man who lost his wife and loves fishing
>a guy who watches over you after Jeralt kicks the bucket
>a bishop who doesn't want the world to go to shit and instill some moral values within people

wow so evil

Church route is objectively the best and canon route, fuck Edgelord

I think it sells in Bongland due to the boarding school esque aesthetic.

>a guy who watches over you after Jeralt kicks the bucket
I think you're mistaken. He wants to be the one to kill you.

Attached: beagles alois.jpg (1280x2117, 403K)

>Implying they care.

Raphael is literally a walking god. I’m on chapter 13 on GD path and he’s one of the top 5 units I have on the roster.

Was that screenshot supposed to convince me to go church? because it sure as fuck did

Holy fuck
Well this is what he gets for being a best bro s rank instead of an A rank

Defense is super important in 3H, I think that's why Dedue and Raph are so good.

I feel like I cheating on Dorothea

Attached: IMG_20190728_230716.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

BEs are really fucking evil

>he didnt recruit him

>invading conqueror
Grinder Field is rightful Imperial clay

Dorothea is most certainly cheating on you so it's only fair

post that picture with leonie calling mc a traitor

He punched a fucking beast with his bear hands to death. Having the wedding tomorrow

Lindhart has the minor Crest, which means she gave it to someone else.

You can't recruit him in BEagles because he's part of the Church and you're trying to destroying it.

Recruting her on GD is the best. She fits perfectly with Claude's wish to unite nations beyond Fodlan.

I will post my screenshot right now bitch boy

>implying def>spd
enjoy your negative growth stats and getting nuked by mages

I guess it would be a lot more impactful if you recruited him and made him do all the church killing instead.

Shamir and Alois are optional on that route. They'll appear as bosses if you leave them behind.

>ywn be a run of the mill knight who gets to wear dorothea's thighs as earwarmers for an evening then be discarded like a used condom

Attached: 1558633693958.jpg (970x542, 40K)

>put gauntlets on Dimitri
>He's still Oneshotting everyone
>Because they pretty much have no weight, Dimitri's crit rate skyrockets and he get them almost in all of his battles
Gauntlets are hilarious

You can.
Just do his paraloge.

Enemies have shit stats in this game so as long as you get rid of mages on Player Phase, everything else will do jack shit to you. Plus Combat Arts and Gambits make doubling less important than it used to be. Maybe Lunatic Mode will make Speed the most important stat again though.

Recruiting her on any route but BE is perfect, since she’s a political hostage for the empire.

I sent Dimitri off to the side so he could get to Edelgard quicker. He obliterated Huburt instead.

Recruiting her on any route is the best because she's too perfect to let die.

If we're being completely fair here, Gronder Field IS Imperial territory and has been since before the game started. So strictly speaking, Claude/Dimitri are the invaders in that specific battle.
Of course, they wouldn't be invading Adrestia if Edelgard hadn't invaded them first, so it's still her fault. Bernie's a legitimate military target that Edelgard only put there as bait to burn whoever killed her.

I actually dread the idea of fighting dark beasts on lunatic.

His fucking Dimitri one is pretty fucking funny. Especially of you save it for over the time skip to do the B.

>That spinning attack animation
Kek gets me every time

>I waited 6 turns of not doing much shit on the GD route
>Dimitri annihilates the Black Eagles and crits Edelgard to death
Kek

>play BE route
>side with the church
>that half month between the betrayal and the invasion/start of the war where you can recruit everyone except the house leaders
nice

That's basically what the GD did on my BL route anyway. Only after Dimitri killed Edelgard did Claude get off his ass.

fucking kek

>Dedue comes back and reveals he's alive
>Dimitri's smile and optimism is restored
I love this route

Attached: 1563051434827.png (239x372, 128K)

This is another thing that's annoying about BL Gronder Field 2: Electric Boogaloo. Even if you just sit, there, Claude won't get off his fat ass and actually attack any of Edelgard's forced. I'm not sure if the trigger for him to sperg out and try to blow your head off is Bernie's hill going up in smoke or just enough turns passing, but either way the Alliance forces will go out of their way to ignore Adrestian troops and solely target your guys. At least on GD, Nuclear Dimitri's rage is reflected in gameplay when he rushes Edelgard whether you're in the way or not

Dedue is one of the best characters. I still regret not saving him on GD in that Edelgard chapter.

Not yet. He's still broken. But when he's fixed...he tries to save Edelgard with all his might. Truly the best leader.

Just order it online, dummy.

>Flayn was one tile away from being able to cast rescue on him before he died

Still hurts a week later.

Best house

>5 seconds later Gilbert informs him Edelgard will be in the next battle
>He instantly goes back to ranting about ripping her spine out with his bare hands
I'm not saying the Punished Lions aren't the most kino route, but you haven't quite restored Dimitri's smile yet

>BL
>Dimitri tries to reason Edel
>GD
>Byleth fucking splits her head open

>At least on GD, Nuclear Dimitri's rage is reflected in gameplay when he rushes Edelgard whether you're in the way or not
Nope, he rushed me in my GD run.
Pretty sure they both function the same, acting as generic ai and targeting the most vulnerable unit that's closest to them.

Do you fuck them before the last mission?

Get in the bathtub Edelgard!

>Dimitri says that he's done pitying Edelgard once he sees her in the final battle
>sees her true face again and realizes he can't kill her after all
I feel like the DLC route that will let you pair them together is going to ruin the bittersweet drama between them. I like how tragic their relationship is and I'm not sure a happy ending would actually be a good thing.

I liked that shit.
He didnt have any time to listen to her nonsense she wanted to spew.

What could trigger Dimitrifags and Edelgardfags both at the same time?

>GD

AND ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

Attached: XCOM Mission Control.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

The AI seems really odd on that map on BL. I ignored the middle and rushed left, and once I took out Hubert, the imperial units started attacking GD. Claude never budged an inch, though.

Pic related. And in the Golden CANON Route, they get together in the end.

Attached: 62011101_1180156475441876_1350484096555777700_n.jpg (1000x800, 39K)

GD being canon route
>Blyeth kills Edelgard
>Dimitri dies nuclear

I kept him alive but he didn’t appear after the battle at all.

nah afterwards, before the epilogue

I kinda want to do Golden Deer after I finish Blue Lions. I actively don't like White Haired Hitler.

A 100% happy ending would be bad, but the "recruit everyone so you dont have to kill them :)" fags who can't comprehend the value of tragedy would eat that shit up

He does that to everyone. Just accept it and move on. You aren't alone.

You wound me user. As long as Dimitri is happy with her and they heal each other's wounds while rebuilding their lost relationship, I will be happy for them.

There is no canon route. Each route leaves something untouched and that's what makes the story good. You can't save everyone. Until the inevitable DLC ruins that, anyway.

Ara Ara~

Attached: 1565222396278.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

is bow knight the most broken class in this game?
you have so much reach with them

Dimitrifag here, I wouldn't mind this at all.

Glad you understand.

GD is the only path where you get the kino Ten Elites and Nemesis fight.

>When he reaches out his hand his undamaged blue eye is the most prominent feature on his face, serving to accentuate his hopeful smile
>After he stabs her all you can see are his black eyepatch and frowning lips.
You can fucking feel how hurt and betrayed he was in the moment. I like that the BL ending cutscene isn't the epic battle and finishing blows that GD and BE get, but instead a quiet, somber moment of character drama. It really reflects how relatively small and personal the route is.

BEACH EPISODE DLC PARALOGUE WHEN?!

I would appreciate GD a lot more if they spent more time developing the students and gave them plot relevancy in their own route. I hate how they're just there and I know that Claude pretty much just says that they're a rag-tag bunch but they could've done a lot more with Lysithea, Leonie or even Raphael and also let us meet Hilda's bro too. So much lost potential in character interactions.

Tragic kino

Attached: 1565292076347.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

>"recruit everyone so you don't have to kill them :)"fags
Right here, senpai. Golden Route fucking when?

Attached: 1436049624536.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

Character drama>boring big bad evil guy fantasy plot. The final battle in BL was better. I did GD right after BL so I could learn more about the backstory but I realized that the backstory wasn't nearly as interesting as the struggles of your students. Hopefully Church has a good balance of both.

>Hilda's ending CG
God, the porn can't come fast enough.

Can’t wait until the DLC comes rolling in.

Attached: D65B04C0-D6AB-4178-AC1B-150FC20A75AF.png (763x626, 480K)

How long is the GD route?
I’m 100 hours in, just killed Edgelord, and there’s still more.

Attached: 4A714BF7-9973-4C94-94EF-3CA0531B25EC.jpg (320x199, 17K)

100 hours? Jesus, I beat BL in 55ish hours not counting resets.

I agree on Leonie and Raphael, but Lysithea is involved in the whole Agarthian blood fuckery part of the plot.
Holst should have definitely shown up like Judith or Claude's retainer/implied father too.

>BadFE trio
No thanks! FRobin is unironically the least shit out of the three, and she's an MU and has the option to be completely silent in the Japanese version.

what is mercy from overwatch doing in an FE game

Soulful

Dimitri crits all the time even without them. I can imagine he almost can't crit with them on.

horrible base speed means she often gets speed screwed early game even with her high growth. Low strength means she realies on her personal skill to get damage done which is really risky with her.

No she's doing it for the Empire user.

Attached: I will get my own Kingdom.png (909x305, 154K)

I hope DLC makes the sauna available. Hot springs > beach

Edelgard
>poised to control the strongest military faction
>extremely devoted to her cause
>willing to make necessary sacrifices and make alliances of convenience with other villains
>uses a massive war to try and establish future peace
>supernatural abilities make her a tank in combat
Dimitri
>missing an eye
>strong sense of justice with savage tendencies underneath
>high probability of losing control
>ruthlessly dispatches his enemies, glass cannon in combat
>willing to defend the weak from the strong even if it enables an imperfect status quo
When did you realize Three Houses was the true follow-up to pic related?

Attached: rising.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

lmao what the fuck

Attached: 1562178652676.jpg (409x393, 19K)

STANDING HERE

I was really not expecting the Agarthian base to look like some high-tech fuckery with remote controlled mechs and siege weapons
Has FE pulled that kind of stuff before this?

Sylvain or Marianne for BL dancer?

Marianne is qt and can use a lewyn sword, but Sylvain got massively stat screwed except for DEF and all he does now is stand in front of Ingrid to absorb attacks and feed stride to units.

>Dimitri
>glass canon
What?

Just finished Black Eagles and I feel blueballed, do the other routes end as abruptly?

What makes the Blue Lions so engaging is that almost every one of them has direct relevancy to the plot at some point.
>Dedue busts Dimitri out of prison, at the cost of his life if you didn't do his paralogue
>Ashe's adoptive father Lonato is the first time you see that not everyone is so enthusiastic about the Church
>Sylvain's brother Miklan introduces you to how Crests, or the lack thereof, affect the nobility
>Mercedes' brother is the Death Knight (hope you recruited Caspar who has nothing to do with that lol)
>Annette's father is the commander keeping your ragged forces together while Dimitri's in his Punished phase
>Felix's father and his troops are a key asset that get the ball rolling, and his death is the major catalyst for Dimitri's redemption.
I admittedly can't think of any time Ingrid is relevant, but 6/7 non-lords is better numbers than any other route can say

>glass cannon
user I...

Attached: IMG_20190805_123025.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

3H is the real SMTxFE.

Only relative to a unit like Edelgard, user, my bad

So somthing about the church i was wondering about. Are they really stopping the progress of technology and trapping the world into a medieval age to control them easier?

Sylvain if he got stat fucked and you still want to use him. I made my Sylvain a mage so I could screw around with his budding talent but after 10 hitting lvl 20 and having 8 magic and subpar str, I benched him for the rest of the game.

You could also give it to Flayn since she isn't built for damage and the high move of Dancer makes Rescue even more powerful.

No. BE seems intended to be the quick, "bad end" path.
BL is much better if you like character drama and GD is much better if you like the lore of the world.

If your Sylvain is completely fucked, then make him the dancer. Marianne can be benched since Mercedes and Flayn have your healing covered.

>mfw my dimitri gets a 50% crit rate with a steel lance and only takes damage from mages with obscene magic attack and shit like abraxis
only the final map put a pause to his fucking rampage and thats because he cant tank 12 casters, two who have meteor and the rest with the highest tier magic

Attached: 1563771332529.png (711x609, 131K)

Blue Lions was satisfying to me. Very good story and ending.

I REALIZE

Fuck wrong image

Attached: IMG_20190808_131756.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

I mean, you're overlevelled as shit

Flayn, her white magic isn't good enough to make her a dedicated healer but Rescue has enough utility to be worth keeping access to as a Dancer. Marianne kills it as a Holy Knight and Mercedes makes a fantastic Gremory. If Sylvain is fucked just recruit Ferdinand to fill in for him

Were the dudes buffing Nemesis in the GD route zombie versions of the Ten Elites, or were they simply fakes?

Attached: 1565230923145.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Attached: 07A7841D-4B65-436D-AB23-BB303EF97B9C.jpg (500x353, 52K)

BE is 18 chapters and BL is 22 chapters. BE is literally an optional, missable route and not the default (that's church) so its shorter than the rest. Its purely for waifufags.

Attached: 58681702-4BE4-4169-9099-36A0BC2A81B5.jpg (500x353, 54K)

I feel like pairing them together shits on both of them and kinda ruins them both. I legitimately don't understand why people want a golden ending like that. I can see why they want better endings, but a golden ending in BL between Edelgard and Dimitri is just something that cannot work at that point in their lives.

Why the hell does Dimitri have so much Charm?

Attached: B957B0EA-87EE-43BF-96EC-9533BA76142C.jpg (500x353, 47K)

TFW THIS FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME
THANK GOD I WAS ON MY BED

I want them to be together but the fact that they can't is why I want it even more. If they actually do end up together it would shit on the story, I agree. But a datamine found supports for them already so its bound to happen.

>that fucking room on the right with a dark mage with ruin T

Attached: 52A64A31-EDCD-4165-A161-9EC2599575EE.jpg (500x353, 77K)

Between Marianne and Flayn I'd give it to Marianne, because her outfit is cuter and her specs look perfect for a dancer (you recruit her with C in swords and white magic).

But I'll go with Sylvain then, thanks. I like the guy but he barely does damage.

so which one out of the four is the most fair route

He's a sexy god
Both men and women want him
They want to bear his powerful children

He's a king. And he's pretty damn charming pre war and post trauma.

Pretty good acting. Captures Bernadetta perfectly.

Because most modern FE fans are used to the power of friendship overcoming everything and can't handle some genuine tragedy
Not trying to shit on anybody, that's just how I see it

I guess I luck shitted some excellent speed because shes my 2nd fastest unit.

>implying you wouldn't follow crazy eyepatch man into the gates of hell

Attached: sample_46e61b9acc0e3c31ab2af376b7d4ffa0.jpg (850x682, 209K)

I'm not into FE much. Is there a way to increase movement other than changing class?

You know Hilda is a midget right? She's like Edel's height and even Lysithea is taller.

I'm so glad I never got into waifus. I'd never want to turn into someone who will bend over backward to act like his pretend wife did nothing wrong.

>happyendingfags
Writers have said stone cold that there is no main story stuff, it's strictly side stories. If you want kiddy shit you have the entire Disney movie catalog.

God damn you fucking Dimitrifags! I can't fucking stand you dickheads!!! Every fucking thread is nothing more than a fucking war with you faggots! I can't take it anymore, THE OTOME, THE FUJO, THE FUCKING OBSESSION!!! You faggots are just like the Goro Akechi fucks at the Persona threads, you just won't shut up!!!! I'M GOING FUCKING DIED HERE WITH YOU DICKHEADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

march rings
movement stat boosters

There's an item called boots that gives a permanent +1 to characters movement, but they're rare as all fuck so good luck lmoa.

>56 str.
The fuck?

It's actually not a threat if you know that all TWSITD fuck off when he dies. Just rush him with Ingrid+dancer

>Writers have said stone cold that there is no main story stuff
>They said the same for the last 2 games
>n...no this time they mean what they say!
How cute!

No. Serios just fucked over the super advanced humans ages ago. No other nation we see is more advanced than Fodlan

t. Edelgard

don't you have a village to raze somewhere in the name of peace and justice

Because he is made to be a dancer.

Attached: 1565040516880.jpg (306x328, 36K)

>try to go left
>met with a conga line of murderrape that even ingrid cant dodge tank
>try to go right
>sup dude enjoy your 1 health that edelgarde snipes
>go mid
>literal murderball that somehow finds the crack in a single unit and forces a reset
why couldnt the rest of the game have this level of difficulty? i steamroll the entire game only for the final map to have any resemblance of difficulty

Attached: 1556782061364.png (720x720, 99K)

Her speed growth is very high. He's a retarded for caring about base speed since Bernie starts at level fucking 1 and has a base speed of 7, when the highest base speed in the game is 9. A 2 stat point difference does not make her prone to being stat screwed later on with a 50 Speed growth.

In every game there's usually an incredibly rare one use item that permanently increases a unit's move by 1. I only got one in all of BL, and in this game you can also equip a March Ring in lieu of a shield to increase a units move by 1

Forget Dimitri, why the fuck does our literal emotionless drone of a MC have so much Charm?

As Edelgard would say it,
no u

Yeah, but I didnt know so I ended up abusing canto to kill the beast and uaing Ingrid to dodgetank ruin T

Raise a character's Riding skill to A+ and they get Movement+1 as a skill.

FeMC is very charming.

>clear map
>notice I missed a chest
>reset and do it again
>there were two
Why the fuck are chests so easy to miss in this game I can't fucking see them half the time and it's driving me nuts

Attached: 1486326428642.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Based waifu-immune user

Attached: BROS.jpg (900x517, 145K)

Serios begets big dick confidence.

Dude my Claude had 61 str at level 65.

>byleths spell list is shit
I just wanted to be a cute Gremory powerhouse!

>see a chest
>my thief spends 5 turns getting to it
>it was actually some decorative thing next to a house

I thought the final map was pretty easy. I just went left and used the lmao+5 move gambit. It got shaky near the end but I had more trouble with the Miklan map because I was trying really hard not to let Gilbert die because I thought he would actually die.

I picked BE first, should i go church or edelgard first for best experience? what should i do after?

I am a modern FE fan I suppose and I think it would be shit if they got together.

I think that if things didn't end up with their childhood getting fucked them together would be good. But the ship is long dead and over them moment Edelgard leaves with that dagger. It adds some good drama but I think Dimitri hardcore sisterzones her when he finds out she was his stepsister and she doesn't even remember him. I do kinda like to think that shotadimirti looking so much like a cute girl turns Edelgard lesbo. She did have a crush on him, but kinda remembers him as a girl instead.

>take over the fire orb and start whitting down the center room enemies
>the entire map aggros
>5+ silver gauntlet plus machines coming straight at me

Attached: D8WRWuYX4AIteKY.png (232x254, 42K)

just open the conditions screen, it gives you a simplified map with all of the chests clearly marked

Where are the rest of these?

>three chests in GD final map

for what reason

>not even legendary weapons
>only a slight better steel axe an a magic spear

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

>one of the chessts is behind the final boss

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>needing that much to get to mere 61
Weak!

Attached: BOAR.jpg (419x490, 74K)

Click minus until you see a map.
How fucking bad are you at videogames?

I think in the first timeskip chapter back his charm was at a boosted 75 or something. He is literally summoning his old housemates by his insane charm. Why do you think everyone just goes with it even though he has clearly lost it?

Literally to troll completionists.

You user ;)

Dimitri has highest strength growth and cap. The second behind him being Edelgard.

the issue is that whatever the warmasters dont kill the dickheads with meteor will
theres just so many fucking units i cant kill them all in one turn even if they all get one shot

>Not making FemByleth into enlightened one for the only punch-mage class in the game.

Ingrid is your best bet when it comes to that point. Let her tank the mages, let Ashe pick off what the ballista can't kill, and make Dedue that immovable wall.

That ain't nothing.

Attached: max.jpg (904x122, 31K)

>Implying this isn't the golden ending all Dimitrifags want
the only ones who don't want this are the one that want to fuck Dimitri themselves

BLACKED eagles ended up being the worst house.

>But the ship is long dead and over them moment Edelgard leaves with that dagger. It adds some good drama but I think Dimitri hardcore sisterzones her when he finds out she was his stepsister and she doesn't even remember him.
The dagger she uses to defend herself against the bandit in the prologue is the dagger that Dimitri gave her. The ship dies when Edelgard leaves the dagger at the monastary behind.
I think they had a shot but Dimitri didn't know how much Edelgard still cared for him and she took his advice too literally and thought the dagger was a blessing to carve her path with blood. I can definitely see them being tempered by Byleth if he ended up teaching them both. I think their relationship would be less tragic if it were a done deal 10 years ago. The fact that they were so close to reconnecting at the monastary makes it all the more bitter that they didn't. It's like they barely missed each other.

>gauntlets without fistfaire or crit+20
What’s the point?

I don't think they care about accuracy, they just wanna hear how girls outside sound like since it's a luxury for them.

Is Dimitri the only one to get different background music during his S.Rank? I looked up Claude and Edelgard and a couple others cause I was curious and they all had the same music except his.

Or those who don't want everything to have a disney ending
War is hell and shit happens

Claude uses a bow
Has the mobility of a god with a better wyvern lord exclusive class
He also has a sacred lance for no fucking reason
Never gets hit by arrows and can take you out 5 spaces away
Cute eyepatch Dimitri.

You still get byleth's decent strength and can equip the brigand's +6 str skill.

>heal
>nosferatu
>recover
>aura
No Psychic, Fortify, Seraphim, Warp or even fucking Silence.

What is the highest strength you saw on Dimitri at early level?

Dude she tries to have him killed by bandits at the start of the game. Dimitri is the only one who still wants to reconcile, which is why he takes it so hard when he learns she's the Flame Emperor.

Going DBZ on niggas. Its not like Byleth needs any more crit or help killing things anyway.

>level 33
Yeah real impressive pumping energy drops and rocky burdocks into a character then showing them off

>muh golden ending
>wanting another revelations
I'm so glad KT is handling the writing.

for me, its lysithea

>Claude only has 7 more speed than Dimitri's cap
Why are stats so absurdly high in this game?

underboob!

Attached: 1536109215484.jpg (1386x778, 273K)

You think they will buff up other units for lunarltic?

The Chinese version has a really nice font

HILDA! HILDA! HILDA! HILDA!

>I'm so glad KT is handling the writing.
But the writing was fucking shit. If it weren't for the characters I would have dropped this game like a baby getting aborted at prom.

Yes

>Dude she tries to have him killed by bandits at the start of the game.
Yeah, at the start of the game. Dimitri is a stranger to her by that point and her last memory of him is, in her mind, a blessing to use force to achieve her dreams. What I'm saying is that if Dimitri and Edelgard actually managed to talk to each other at the academy then things would have been different. And just because Edelgard tried to assassinate Dimitri, that doesn't mean she doesn't care about him. Listen to her dialogue in BE, she just things that her destiny is more important than her personal feelings.

You said that Edelgard doesn't remember Dimitri and that's 100% false. Dimitri doesn't really sisterzone her either, its a bit more complicated than that. He explains his reasons for keeping his distance after the ball.

I thought Nardel was his instructor, from the Claude support saying that his mom got into a fistfight with a guy who had a hundred victory

Such a gamerbrain move. Sad!

>dubshit

Its only for house leaders really.
But lunatic will really require all the units get a decent buff

>edelgard is too ashamed to marry byleth cause he's a commoner
>byleth has to wait for her to leave the throne
>she never ends up marrying byleth or giving him children
>this is byleth's fucking s rank ending

>in ferdinand's a rank ending she officially marries him and pumps out his babies
>nonstop fucking and impregnation

FUCKING LYING FAGGOTS HAHAHA "USE YOUR IMAGINATION BYLETH CAN MARRY AND IMPREGNATE HER EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SAY IT JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION BRO" HAHAHAHA

>FE
>porn
>thats a good one you retard

>choosing a meme language you don't understand over a very well done dub
the absolute fucking state of you

>90 fucking avoid

Attached: A72EA206-4706-45EB-A603-416E5C31395D.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

>Edelgard and Dimitri have the same amount of luck
What did they mean by this?

>And just because Edelgard tried to assassinate Dimitri, that doesn't mean she doesn't care about him.
This is your mind on reddit

Not that user, but Edelgard has forgotten some things about her time with Dimitri, probably due to the torture she endured at home. Dimitri has to return the dagger for her to recall that the "boy from Fhaerghus" is actually him

The fuck does reddit have to do with user's stupid statement you memespouting abomination

Someone who's as anal as she is about not dying alone wouldn't do something as dumb as go sleeping around.

Crest free in your head Edgy

Based and junglepilled

Again, did you play BE? Edelgard spells it out for you. She cares about people but not enough to put them in front of her destiny. And Edelgard obviously still cares about Dimitri because she keeps the dagger right up until her coronation. She just figures that killing Dimitri is fair game because the dagger that he gave her is a symbol of just that, cutting your own path through violence. She basically says this in the parley in BL.

>want to have Hilda on my team
>her support cutscences reveal she'd rather stay on the side lines in battles
>recruit her
>make her a Fortress Knight so I can put her right at the front lines
>cleaves through enemies left and right
>chants her own name in happiness
Hilda is her own category of insane. Cute, but insane

Shipperfags are mentally ill

Is there a benefit to recruiting kids from other houses if I don't plan on using them?

>only 27 Cha
Just use gambits bro

I would appreciate a route like that on the condition that it involves ruse-cruising everyone into teaming up against you, so everyone else gets a happy ending at the cost of your life

She's just lazy. Definitely a powerhouse.

No, Edelgard has forgotten Dimitri. That's why the surprise when he returned the dagger he gave her in the past.

I don't ship them. I just want them to be friends again.

You won't have to murder them later on.
Every single character also has at least one support with people from other houses.

More paralogues and relics.

>3

Hahahaha

retarded weebdrone

>probably due to the torture she endured at home
We don't know when she forgot him, only that by the timeskip she has. Its more likely that she forgot about it after leaving the dagger in the monastery.

she is sitting on a fe6 throne

>No, Edelgard has forgotten Dimitri. That's why the surprise when he returned the dagger he gave her in the past.
After 5 years of bloodshed and 5 years after she left the dagger behind. Can you say that Edelgard forgot the gesture at the time pre-timeskip when she kept the dagger on her at all times? She says that Dimitri was the reason she never lost her heart, which would make no sense if she their past entirely. That line implies that she was thinking of Dimitri during the hard times, probably during her imprisonment.

Some kids get really fucking dangerous as enemies. The generics who replace them won't be as bad. For instance you won't have to deal with Petra's 90 Avoid or Lysithea's 60 Mag

Edelgard is a better comparison for Akechi than Dimitri is, tbqhwy famalam

Does Sword Crit +10 stack? (Swordmaster inate and Sword mastery)

>You said that Edelgard doesn't remember Dimitri and that's 100% false.
Did you even play the game, brainlet? Her memories of him are hazy at best. Which is why she didn't even think twice when she threw the dagger as Flame Emperor at him. She didn't know that it was him that gave it to her in the first place. Which is why she ends up remembering it when he returns it to her.
She remembers that there was a boy in the kingdom that she had crush on and that he gave her a dagger to crave her own path which gave her strength and resolve to endure and survive crest experimentation. She remembers these things, but she doesn't remember that this boy was said Dimitri. And only time she ends up remembering him is when it is far too late to gap the bridges.

If it's the exact same skill, then no.

See his post

DLC better add more yuri. Marrianne was made to be taken advantage of and dominated by Byleths of any gender.

Cope

Cry more incel faggot. Next Fire Emblem will just have more /u/ships.

Imagine them in Lunatic.

>/u/fags get 3 options, all of the female same sex S rank options are the same shit with a different character
>/y/fags get 1 option because they actually did interesting and different relationship dynamics with the characters
Fuck off with the /u/shit, what we need is more same-sex S rank options that aren't generic "AND THEN THEY FUCK" endings

>focus all my time to get someone to S rank
>there's another rank
Holy shit. What do you get at S+? I'm not gonna make it.

Attached: 1539291713407.jpg (259x257, 10K)

+5 damage

lol I knew the ballista meme had legs
imagine drawing up a battle plan where the first step requires your friend to die, just edelgard things

Attached: 1564976129823.png (940x1039, 691K)

All the weapons and magic are just the -faire skills. Don't know about the mounts. Only get it for your mages that you turned into gremories.

Who and what skill

Lysithea at S+.

Guys I admit it, I'm in love with Bernadetta Von Varley.

I can just save all my Renown over the course of multiple playthroughs, keep NG+ing, and use it all in my final route, right?

>got to Ailell in GD
>Ashe is an enemy
I legitimately cannot remember if I forgot to recruit this kid or if he just left on his own

Attached: 1527570989314.png (199x222, 86K)

Get in line.

You will just get another 5

Attached: 1564084994091.jpg (1200x1200, 512K)

Not only any friend, but fucking Bernadetta who's scared shitless of fighting.

>edelgard is too ashamed to marry byleth cause he's a commoner
Is this actually true, or is it that one schizo shitposting again?
Because it would be absolutely hilarious considering that she claims her war is supposed to put an end to shit like this

>a chain is only as strong as its weakest link
>remove weakest link
>your chain is now stronger
solid logic

Too bad Edelgard will be accidentally screaming out Byleth's name if they hooked up.

It isn’t true. You do marry her at the end.

>a balista that is wide open from 4 angles is supposed to be a strategic point

who designed those horrible maps

Is Rhea waifu-able? Marryable? whatever is the term in FE

Edlegard didn't do anything wrong.

Yes, but you need to get her to A rank fast.

Edelgard is based as fuck holy shit

It's a schizo, think about it like this:
>With anyone else she just continues her duties as normal, does basic bitch empress stuff
>With byleth she's willing to throw away her title as empress and retire to a quiet village life with him so she can be wholly devoted to him, rather than her duties
Bitch is obsessed with the big byleth cock

Yes, on the church route

She’s the incest route

>Petra has like 70 avoid in GD chapter 17
>Hit rates average at like 40%
>Claude's Cart of Peace has 100% hit rate AND one shots her
Fun

Based as fuck

Go for the patrician choice

Attached: File 07-08-2019, 20.36.11.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

She's tough to A-Rank, too, doesn't give many possibilities, has to be almost all gifts.

She puts you to the wayside and only runs off with you after she wraps everything up privately.
Meanwhile other endings have her publicly get married.

you would need to put a pretty fucking thick wall in front of the ballista to defend it considering bows can shoot up to 7 squares in this game

well duh, she's best girl for a reason user

Eat my dick redditor.

Rhea is the yandere mommy waifu

There’s a scene where you wake up with your head in her lap with her singing over you.

>shitty design
>ugly
>flat
>not even real
Nah

Not even surrounded by fortress knights or something.

If there is ever a doujin of her and Byleth, the tags are going to be weird as fuck.

Why she bully Bernie? Bernie is a good girl.

Attached: rip bernie.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

>mfw slowly but surely reaching the 100% crit rate with Hilda

Attached: 1525747827227.png (236x406, 129K)

damn did you really have to go for the decapitation, user?

How do you even romance her? haven't seen her since Byleth went super saiyan.

You get the option to pick her at the ring scene if you had a high enough support built up through dialogue choices with her. It's not hard and pretty much the pity choice if you neglected to s-rank anyone else.

>*yandere mommy-daughter waifu
FTFY

it's not that hard honestly, just make good choices during cutscenes, give her owl feathers and goddess statues and things to do with history and travel and then learn sword or faith from her

pokemon, rune factory 4

That's why she sleeps around though, she's afraid of being alone so she surrounds herself with men by being a thot.

Love he so much.
Can't wait for her adult version.

>here is a gift
>a daggger? hmmm okay I will kill everybody in the future! But I still like you uguu.

She's a godlike archer for me.

He probably got fucked by rng gods.

if you compare the balista placement with any other game you will realize how terrible 3h maps are

Attached: 17b.png (512x384, 44K)

I'm starting to regret making Dedue a Fortress Knight.
Like, he can't die, but fuck he can't go anywhere, AND his speed is ass

This map was surprisingly relaxing to play.

>recruit Bernie
>she's an okay archer
>get Shamir for free later
>she's stronger, has higher stats and comes with an A Bow level as a Sniper
why even waste time on Bernie?

March Ring, my man.

I wonder if there's any special dialogue for Bernie attacking Edelgard, if there is I'd say it's worth it.

>send people right
>didn't pay attention and noticed Felix got 1HP'd and then died
>reset
>Use Lysithea to warp Ingrid over there and stab the caster
>The rest of them fucked off
I was pleasantly surprised they did, made my life easier. Rest of the map was definitely more difficult then the rest of the game and I wish it was more like this.

Attached: .jpg (680x698, 37K)

Bernie gets a combat art that reduces an enemy's mov to 0. This is pretty strong for advancing against certain enemies.

I didn’t get anything when I had them fight in GD.

Nigga who dragged out siege equipment across a lake

Well that's a bit disappointing

This was me, too. He nuked one of mine, so I warped my Prof over to shove my Silver Sword+ up his ass twice.

She died like a knight.

>doesnt learn deadeye

Wrong game idiot

That's not exactly fair user. Ballistae in the gba games had very low hit and not much more might.