This titanic simulation game is fuckin creepy

this titanic simulation game is fuckin creepy

Attached: 1553115021295.png (1391x983, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMK4ryW2eKs
youtube.com/watch?v=ey6XGv8ddTI
titanichg.com/demo
youtube.com/watch?v=-WmnnkgtMcw
youtu.be/3AYIyExIH28
youtu.be/rs9w5bgtJC8
youtube.com/watch?v=da05Nbnjnaw
youtu.be/8siMOieE6mE?t=7089
youtube.com/watch?v=D22kzf_bDvg
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/05/a-sea-story/302940/
metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/sinking-the-titanic-create-federal-reserve-bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk
youtube.com/watch?v=PGKpT1oGAnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ca3eYxZedD4
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxCqEaK2w4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoanut_Grove_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay

I get that feeling from Echo.

>disaster simulators in VR
Could be cool.

It would be so kino in a weird way.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMK4ryW2eKs

Imagine

Attached: 643x0w.png (643x362, 281K)

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ey6XGv8ddTI

source?

Sounds like it's time to get PTSD from disasters you weren't even a part of!

titanichg.com/demo

Attached: 1537330134148.png (650x366, 71K)

>multiplayer
>have to work together to make it out alive

there's loads of untapped potential here

>be male
>get shot when trying to enter a lifeboat
It was my privilege, m'lady

VR's horizon's are truly unlimited. You can even do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WmnnkgtMcw

imagine if they snuck horror elements into it

>implying today's retarded social norms existed in 1912
"Ladies and children first" didn't mean shit.

Which historical disasters would be kino in a VR sim?

thanks dude, looks cool gonna download

Mount Vesuvius eruption
youtu.be/3AYIyExIH28

>vr multiplayer escape room on the sinking titanic
Fucking fund it

Attached: 555.png (256x188, 51K)

Will this shit ever come out?

It's nowhere near as fancy, but you can get similar views on real cruise liners with much longer corridors. It's freaky as fuck at first but after a couple days you get used to it.

soon™
youtu.be/rs9w5bgtJC8

That is legit terrifying.

Tsunamis?

Godzilla

9/11 Would be interesting to see from the perspective of someone in the tower

the rape of nanking

YES YES YES

Attached: 0AF3FAD3-97A9-4AD2-B42A-2DA4EBA1E16B.png (390x234, 81K)

this

Attached: 1544041437251.png (1042x502, 698K)

Japan's 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

>Titanic: Honor and Glory
Fucking what? It's a cruise ship, not a battleship fighting naval wars

If you're afraid of dying from exposure or drowning (two of the more agonizing ways to die)
Watch that 3D timelapse video where it shows a digital Titanic going under, towards the end when it just snaps in half and the 2 pieces sink into the abyss is particularly chilling

this 9/11 simulation game is fuckin scary

Attached: 57d30ed7af5b3.preview.jpg (1120x630, 84K)

>there's loads of untapped potential here
To bad none of it will ever be realized.

Bombing of Dresden

Attached: 1565285845237.jpg (498x498, 29K)

Still waiting for proper ship-killing storms in Sea of Thieves

So go realize it then.

done already, check 08:46

>waiting for something in sea of thieves

Attached: 1564672823845.jpg (1280x960, 400K)

I have nothing invested in VR, so I don't care.

It's poetic in a way, every PC in SoT has an actual skeleton inside them as their wire frame so I and the rest of the community are literal Xboners
It's all but assured that the next Halloween event will be a skeleton curse similar to the gold hoarders curse

Good call.

needs to be made into an FPS
there's a Titanic map for CoD4 but it wasn't nearly as detailed as that, and nobody played it.

>kinoposting on Yea Forums
kys

He killed millions...

Attached: 220px-Edward_J._Smith.jpg (220x294, 13K)

"kino" originated on Yea Forums retard

This looks lonely and otherworldly

Mount St Helens from the POV of that photographer who knew he wouldn't be able to run so he buried his photos and used his body to protect it while he waited to the pyroclastic flow at 600km/h

Attached: 1565125336828.jpg (1080x777, 58K)

>the caretakers an empty bliss beyond this world starts playing

Griefing in that game would be top notch funny

bluepilled newfag detected

My understanding is the plot is you're a detective sent to investigate a murder. You have to try and solve the mystery before the ship sinks so it sets up a conflict between finding all the clues or escaping early.

Every modern video game needs to have a stupidly pointless subtitle

>play a VR recreation of the Titanic sinking
>Google it
>It actually happened
wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic
Wtf lads I thought it was just a movie.

krautchan

that wasn't a disaster, it was retribution

You have dress up as a woman, fight your way from third class to first. Getting into a lifeboat is the final mission. FOR HONOR AND GLORY

based retard

I want a VR game where a flood of Taliban keep coming out of the cockpit and it becomes a 1v100

Reminds me of that one station in SOMA.

The Armenian genocide

i too, loved mile high club from call of duty 4: modern warfare (2007)

Experiencing the world after the European genocide and how it destroys all civilization on earth.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS A REAL BONE CHILLING SLOW BURN THATS EMOTIONALLY DRAINING

Attached: images.png (201x250, 5K)

It was actually really fun to blitz through that plane

Kursk Battle

>When you're a retarded zoomer with an Obama-era education.

Attached: 1242131074358.png (490x620, 432K)

lolocaust

Are you okay lad?

speaking of retribution

Attached: theirfinesthour.jpg (640x430, 128K)

MHC?

chernobyl

fucking so many needless edits fuck this zoomer shit

Based

Swiss is actually a boomer.

>Captain, we still have time to turn the ship around!
>How many irishmen do we have on board?
>A-about 164, Captain!
>Stay course.

Attached: captain.jpg (704x330, 26K)

I'm literally creating a slave auction VR for the dissertation for my master's degree.

I want to show that VR (considered to be an emergent technology by academic standards) can be used for educational purposes. I studied game design at degree level and always toyed around with the idea on basing games on messed up and lesser known elements of history, and thought that using VR to put people in the middle of fucked up parts of history would be pretty interesting.

Got myself the minutes of a slave auction held in Mississippi circa 1857 and made a short VR sequence where you watch several human beings get sold after being inspected by several buyers. I think I'm offending my academic advisor, but I think it's a more engaging way to teach history.

based

They'll change their estimation of it if you have the perspective from the position of the slave. Then you'll be releasing a 'brave project that is exactly what we need in this current day'

>dude slavery
>dude black slavery
Why not anything else?

underage

I almost did the selection process for the gas chambers at Auschwitz but felt it would have been in bad taste. I also was going to potentially do a WW1 trench in the middle of a major battle, but the sheer amount of assets I'd need to create would have been too much for me to do.

Just simulate the trench
If the "player" were to peek over have him see a hail of gunfire and die. No need to actually model and script the whole no mans land.

have sex

I would unironically travel by ship/blimp if it was the same price since it means I could have a small room instead of this battery farm bullshit.
Even if it takes half a week to get to my destination, as long as I have internet it's ok.

Being on an international flight and not having any free adjacent seats is hell

Any invasion from an asian army. Soulless drones are fucking terrifying.

Not a disaster but it would make an awesome setting for a short story driven adventure mode and a multiplayer mode where the last man left standing in a match wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=da05Nbnjnaw

Attached: harris3.jpg (480x360, 20K)

For me it's the gigantic

DEATH!

haha you're so edgy and funny bro haha just remember never make these sorts of jokes about other people haha like jews for example that would be bad

So Operation Anchorage?

Sounds boring, but just interesting enough that you could sell it to a museum.

>human beings
>niggers
Pick one.

>Kinderling

A angry birds like game where you drop different types of bombs onto buildings filled with Krauts, with the goal of killing them all. Different bombs have different ways of collapsing or igniting the terrain. Die kinder can be eliminated though direct hits by the bombs or having terrain crush them to death, or being set on fire by exploding/incendiary weapons.

>a VR game where you play as a Canadian real estate agent selling houses to different types of customers
>slowly your customer base turns increasingly yellow and neighbourhoods are slowly taken over.

>VR Titanic Sinking Escape Sim
>start in random lower deck room
>have to quickly race your way to the top deck within the amount of time it took the ship to actually sink
>water pressure sealing doors / locked gates provide obstacles requiring rerouting your way to escape
>as water reaches the ceiling, lights go out, keeping you from seeing where you're going
>tfw lights go out as you're trying to swim for your life, only to drown in complete, silent, cold darkness

In the end you need to start taking Chinese classes and switch the languages of your advertising materials

I flew to Thailand via Qatar Airlines, and I had an entire mid row to myself. I pulled up the arm rests and slept across the seats while watching movies for 14 and then another 12 hours. It was actually super cozy, and the loads of movies they have loaded into the TVs kept me pretty occupied.

>traveling poorfag class
lmao, dont they even give you a free checked bag back there anymore?

Not everybody can afford $1000 for a little extra leg room and champagne.
And very few people can afford first class (the only "comfortable" class), which costs upwards of $10,000.

If you can congratulations on being one of the few 4channers who aren't basement NEETs with no money, but don't rub it in

Qatar? Even flying economy, there's loads of leg room, arm space, you get a pretty decent fold-down table, and complimentary drinks and meals (alchohol is not free however).

You also get one carry on and one checked luggage with your ticket.

It's probably one of the best flights I ever had. My layover in Doha International was great too. Beautiful airport with an amazing view across the desert.

Attached: titanic.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

>Watch that 3D timelapse video
Post it please

its called business class now, user. first class had too many negative connotations. old business class is now economy class, and scum class is now economy light

Creation of Yea Forums

It provides the minimum required for a 12 hour flight without having people die.
Unless you're a supreme manlet or have a seat next to you free it's uncomfortable as fuck sitting for that long without being able to properly stretch.
Last time I flew international my feet were like friggen balloons for a week afterwards

Boats are the best setting for survival horror games. It's a shame there are about 0 good games like that though.

The Titanic is such a meme. Aside from the low number of deaths, the ship wasn't even the biggest nor the most glamorous at the time

Attached: 1561217916289.jpg (946x540, 138K)

Resident Evil Revelations??

>AMD

Anyone have the redpill image of which big names died on the titanic leading to some hostile takeover of land?

Reminder that the sole reason the Titanic sank was inferior bong engineering. Imagine rejecting the best hydro pumps because of "muh british pride"

holy shit

There is a 97% chance this stutterfest of a stream was done on a Nvidia GPU youtu.be/8siMOieE6mE?t=7089

>Open webm
>"Lel this remind me of PT for some reason
>It's slowly loading amd stutter while playing
>Pauses to buffer at the exact momen peanut is revealed
Saved from a heartattack at the last possible moment.

>Recording has starting with red Radeon markings and timer on the left
>Nvidia youtube video
"No"

oh shit, so they're basically remaking titanic: adventure out of time? that was my fucking shit as a kid, here's to hoping the development on this game goes well

Attached: taoot.png (640x641, 849K)

It's a recording of a stuttering youtube video you genius

youtu.be/rs9w5bgtJC8
Enjoy, feel free to skip at parts after the first few minutes

??????????????????? explain

Thanks

do it again Bomber Harris

Is this secretly an SCP game, or was that just a little easter egg they put in?

Clearly fake

Ur mom

well stuff from the Victorian era do give off a creepy vibe.

>that 10 fps

>implying the titanic even happened

i cum in pant so boat is real dumb fuck fuck n boat happen pant cum dumb fuck

Why can't cruise ships be as nice as Titanic? They look awful now and first class accommodations are a joke.

Attached: 1557643890318.png (801x188, 29K)

>During his voyage on the Titanic, Browne was befriended by an American millionaire couple who were seated at his table in the liner's first-class dining saloon. They offered to pay his way to New York and back in return for Browne spending the voyage to New York in their company. Browne telegraphed his superior, requesting permission, but the reply was an unambiguous "GET OFF THAT SHIP – PROVINCIAL".
What did they know?

Attached: Reverend_Francis_Browne.jpg (282x352, 14K)

Where have they been debunked?

Those damn Teutons probably sunk the ship and insisted there were weapons on board. Sure a hundred Irishman is nearly as bad as an atomic bomb but that doesn't count as a weapon

on the wikipedia page, duh

Imagine drowning to death

Attached: 1550081448032.jpg (480x399, 28K)

>Boats are the best setting for survival horror

Attached: 70342758_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 820K)

(((wikipedia)))

g-gib milkies

youtube.com/watch?v=D22kzf_bDvg

Attached: Castle-Bravo (DTRIAC 22-DPY-1-7).jpg (478x480, 15K)

Instead of teamwork you just door block and metagame as the violin guys. Lol

Do you get to bang a redhead in a car? Or spit in Billy Zane's face?

this was my first thought when I saw the screenshot, that was a good game and I thought op was a HD render of one of the shots, pretty cool to see more of titanic though

Oh yeah well how about THIS theory.

Attached: 1523342290529.jpg (838x1024, 117K)

honestly though I was at the titantic muserum in belfast a couple of months ago and one of the displays simply said "the lifeboats mysteriously disappeared" or something,

after the lifeboats arrived at NY they disappeared, where are they now?? its crazy theyd be the biggest piece of the titantic around today if they were around

(((youtube)))

Is that in the game?

Maybe they were just reused on other boats. People were cheap back then.

The Toba eruption

>On Deck 4 two women who had reached the staircase lost their grip and fell fatally against a wall. Others had already been badly injured, and some were lying apparently dead. Emotions among those unable to climb varied widely, with some people screaming incoherently, others seemingly listless and confused, and still others rational, self-contained, and brave. One of the survivors, a young man who had been trying to guide his parents and his girlfriend to safety, got separated from them in the chaos while gaining the stairs. When he looked back to find them, it was obvious that they would be incapable of negotiating the open space, across which increasing numbers of people were fatally sliding. His parents shouted at him to save himself, as did his girlfriend. It was practical advice. There was no time to linger over the decision. He turned and continued on alone.
>A man there had been fighting hard to save his mother. He had removed his shoes and socks for a better grip, and was dragging his mother upslope by bracing against the tables, which were mounted on pillars and bolted solidly to the floor. The two had managed to stay out of the encroaching water, and, with periods of rest, had struggled to within two tables of a portside door that gave onto an open deck at the stern. At that point, however, his mother lost the last of her strength, and announced that she could go no farther. She was paralyzed not by fear or lack of will but by a simple physical fact: no matter what her mind said, her muscles would not perform. This was a reality her son now needed to understand. She lay on the floor, hanging on to a table with the ocean lapping up at her from behind, and insisted that he leave her.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/05/a-sea-story/302940/

Attached: 65542182_p6.jpg (1500x2668, 1.02M)

Unless you end your life deliberately and not leave it up to chance, it is likely that your final moments will be excruciatingly painful in one way or another.

whats so suspicious about that? They got sold, reused or discarded

>enemies of the federal reserve
go on

>The Switch theory

So the titanic sank because the crewmen were too busy playing BING BING WAHOO

Gonna play this tonight. I've been having a point'n'click itch ever since I found an old copy of a Nancy Drew game yesterday.

Fucking red numbers didn't take. Was referring to this.

nice story, too bad it's fake.

Make sure you make it historically accurate, so all the slave traders and buyers will need to be Jewish.

His name was Reid Blackburn. Ironic name.

jokes on him the photos were unrecoverable

I was just about to shill this.

Hindenberg

he's talking about landsberg

god does everything have conspiracies around it now

Thank you.

Attached: 8HzrTwz.jpg (955x1283, 185K)

>open world
>it's set on the giant ship

Attached: 1556284185685.jpg (725x810, 397K)

There were maps on CS:S where you'd have to escape sinking ships by platforming and collectively shooting obstacles to pass through. They were fun.

Is there going to be any gameplay in the final game or is it just a walking simulator?

Attached: copypastetables.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Fun fact: a number of high-profile and prolific opponents of the federal reserve system died aboard the Titanic, and soon thereafter the federal reserve system was implemented. Crazy coincidence?

what the fuck

I had this
Forgot about this game

metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/sinking-the-titanic-create-federal-reserve-bank/

Read up bubba gump. Even if you're not a conspiracyfag there's a lot of shady shit behind the official titanic story.

ruined

>ice(((berg)))

the iceberg banking mafia strikes again

Anyone remember that old cd-rom titanic game where you played as a detective and could go around talking to guests and shit, but the whole thing was on a timer before it started sinking

I remember a fencing duel and confronting some dude on the fake chimney

Attached: 1541486650912.jpg (247x188, 8K)

Higher demand = higher cost and a focus on
A- cramming as many of you in the boat
B- higher expense to crew and build. Its not 1908 where steel mills are every 10 miles and they can just rivet sheets together and call it certified "good".

Now, its much more controlled. Evacuation design is a greater priority. More medical space is set aside. The ships are better layed to facilitate rapid embarkment/disembarkment, replinishment, and sanitation. Wifi and advanced communications are increasingly a must, with big costs. Companies have huge insurance liabilities due to the number of people who manage to die, get sick, or odd captain fuckup where the billion dollar boat clips a reef or sandbar. While the day-to-day servers are jamaican or whatnot, the higher crew are universally western or western equivalent trained and command high salaries.

T. Buddy works as a cruise ship sous chef and explained a lot of weirdness to me

Did he do anything wrong?

Attached: titanic-captain.jpg (1200x521, 89K)

Interesting, reminds me of Cryostasis, where you take control of a Cow and go through the slaughter.

>One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich
>in VR
neat.jpg

it's a walking simulator.

Also different clientele. The Titanic was for largely wealthy patrons in the nicer decks. Modern cruise ships are affordable even to lower middle class people, or even working class even if its a "once in a lifetime" voyage. As such, costs need reduced to facilitate it. By lowering costs (and individual space, to increase rider capacity), these boats run at high capacity most of the time with generally few vacant spots.

Its just a safer business decision, its why Ford and GM make more money than, say, Ferrari. Even though a Ferrari may be worth 20-30 Ford Fusions maybe 50, Ford is still moving several thousand Ford Fusions for every Ferrari.

This thread gave me anxiety. Drowning is so fucking scary.

Attached: VR co-op.webm (360x680, 1.91M)

I'm a big guy

Which is unfortunate all these big fat sandal wearing fanny packed German tourists ruin the whole experience. Everyone has to feel like a millionaire now just because you can save for a cruise with a minimum wage job after a few months

> be on a cruise
>broke the bedside table which was attached with the metal
>next day is fixed

Althought Cruise ships show a poor example of humanity, so much food eaten as a joke or wasted, so much gluttony.
funny thing is I had to get over the other bed to get a thing and used it but held onto the bed because I thought I would break it otherwise, then I decide to test this theory and yep broke, only time I ever broke something in a hotel/similar

I understand what your saying, and your right but;
>so much food eaten as a joke
nigga what?
How do you eat food as a joke?

It's like when you go to Mandarin and just fill up your plate with tons of shit because why not? You paid $25 for all you can eat, might as well just get a shit load of stuff

for you

I-is this our time to shine, VRbros??
Please say so, i would seriouly love a detective VR game aboard Titanic or other famous stuff like the siberian express

The Titanic was sunk to kill the opponents of the federal reserve and you're fucking retarded if you think otherwise. More accurately, it was sunk to cover up the murders, they wouldn't leave it to chance especially when the important people are the most likely to be given priority in rescue, so the targets were already dead (possibly assassinated in the chaos) by the time it sank.

As for if it hit an iceberg or not, it's possible, but I'm sure they would have had a backup plan just in case it wasn't enough. Likely charges inside the ship, if they were needed or if the collision was enough to sink it is anyone's guess.

Attached: 1564971086949.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Even I would buy a VR headset if they remade The Last Express in VR.

Oriental Express too

Fuck You!

what exactly is creepy about a hallway? jesus christ you are a pansy

Long distance trains across nowhere just somehow lends themselves for the perfect murder mysteries setting and also puzzle/thinking games

Being too low IQ for imagination isn't something to be proud of, user.

Imagine Monkey Island in VR. People would kill themselves over that fucking "Rubber Chicken With A Pulley In The Middle"

do you also imagine monsters under your bed you fucking child?

I understand now, I like the novelty of all-you-can-eat buffets but the environments are always so fucking gross, even as an american its nasty how much shit people can, and will, eat.

I bet you don't eve have inner speech.

Every time!

>HEY GUYS ITS JOHN

What the fuck are they doing?

>everyone who doesn't piss their pants at the sight of an empty hallway must be a literal drooling retard. Not me though, the creative genius who cries at the thought of seeing a skeleton pop out of one of those doors

Don't know what buffets have to do with America, I've never been to America and only met one American in my life in Tokyo

why are threads getting spammed with this

Pompeii

AND TODAY WE'RE PLAYING

Do lights really spew sparks like that? I see it in every video game but I've never seen them do that in real life.

Attached: spark.png (614x502, 540K)

Trump's election

You're either underage b& or genuinely have some form of unironic autism/aspergers, user

>find an unlocked gate out of steerage berthing
>lock it behind myself and keep heading up
>hear rising water and enraged proximity chat screaming fading in the distance

Attached: B42FB955-9932-4572-A694-558C41AF396F.jpg (1200x768, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk

fire of pompeii

Hope your evening is free Yea Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=PGKpT1oGAnQ

>I want no jews allowed on the life boats. Show them to their watery graves. Full speed ahead!
Seriously Raimi?

u mad?

Attached: 911.webm (720x378, 2.29M)

>Titanic turns to avoid iceberg
>Switch flies out window
Thanks Nintendo.

>Captain, Mr. Andrews is coming. He is not welcome.

>Not playing this game while browsing this thread

Attached: 136858-sos-snes-front-cover.jpg (800x563, 102K)

>tfw played adventure games with my mum as a kid
>she loved this and broken sword

I think a Titanic game similar to other current games where players are randomly assigned different roles and goals would be cool. Crew who have the job of rescuing people, civilians that want to escape, men who want to help their families escape (but they wish to stay behind); stuff like that.
I think it's something that happens with older lights, especially under stress or fluctuating voltage.
A lucky break for the federal reserve proponents at most. There is no way they could have setup everything that happened with zero people letting the info slip nor subsequent investigations (and rediscovery) by unaffiliated parties not revealing anything.

>I think a Titanic game similar to other current games where players are randomly assigned different roles and goals would be cool. Crew who have the job of rescuing people, civilians that want to escape, men who want to help their families escape (but they wish to stay behind); stuff like that.

Sounds like space station 13 but on the titanic instead

>tfw I'm getting on a plane for the first time in a couple weeks and I'm scared shitless thinking about it

How do people who fly all the time even do it? Just thinking about it makes me feel like I'm going to die of a heart attack.

GRUG NO LIKE GAME NO BOOM HAPPEN
GRUG NEED BIG BOOM, NEED BIG TITTY.

how/where can i play it?

virginia tech

Start by watching all of TheFlightChannels air crash videos.

By knowing that for every crash you hear on the news, thousands upon thousands of planes fly countless miles every day without crashing.

They weren't that tall and it doesn't take that long to fall.

Rich user right here everybody.

You're literally more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a plane crash. You probably get in a car regularly without even thinking about it. You're thousands of times more likely to die in a car than in a plane.

I think the reason flight scares people is because once they're in the air they have zero control until they land. The plane can't simply pull over and let them out on a moment's notice and all of your trust is placed in those two strangers in the cockpit.

>played avatar is a cuckold

Why even do this?

Attached: 1474750224593.jpg (540x607, 67K)

imagine if they made with this based on the shining

How do you do the maths of you have a whole room to yourself for one week being the same price as a square meter for 10 hours?

>You get on the plane
>Take off
>Experience momentary ear pain
>Sit bored in your seat for the duration of your flight
If your smart you'll have some way of watching movies or something, if the airline your on isn't shit they'll even provide movies for you.
>Come in to land
>Experience slightly worse ear pain than take off
>Touch down
>Get off plane
The airport is the worst part about a flight, don't worry about it
Bring food or eat before take off, airline food is a coinflip as to whether or not it's edible and the snacks they sell are massively marked up in price.
Don't be the faggot that gets drunk and spends the whole flight laughing and yelling loudly.
Don't be the faggot that drops his seat back with no consideration of the person behind you.

Attached: Comfy_Dog.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)

>I think the reason flight scares people is because once they're in the air they have zero control until they land. The plane can't simply pull over and let them out on a moment's notice and all of your trust is placed in those two strangers in the cockpit.
Yes, one small slip up is all it takes to send you pummeling 30,000 feet in the air.

Boats confirmed spoopy

Attached: 20140720-135937-50377805 (1).jpg (320x240, 15K)

drunken fool trying to light other drunken fools cig

>You're literally more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a plane crash
citation needed

>Blackburn has a decent length Wikipedia article detailing his life and death
>Landsburg just has a small summary

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x218, 183K)

This. Being scared of flying because of plane crash stories is like being scared of going outside because of mass shootings. The media makes them seem FAR FAR more common than they are.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (600x600, 3.74M)

This WOuld Be Very Interesting To Experience Especially From Japan Perspective. But The SJWs Would Be All Over That Shit And PRobably Kill The Makers Or Sometihng

Air travel isn't scary, it's just uncomfortable and annoying

This, it's like pulling the lever on a slot machine, except instead of having a small chance of winning the jackpot you have a small chance of dying in a pile of burning wreckage.

We need this shit in VR.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3eYxZedD4

Fucking this. I hate time limits on games, but holy shit this would be so fun in multiplayer.

user, my first flight was a intercontinental one, which means I got placed in the biggest plane available. I thought my soul had left my body when the plane started speeding up on the runway + takeoff, and I had a headache that prevented me from sleeping in a 12 hour flight.
Airplanes aren't dangerous, its just that the modern "flying" experience is fucking annoying especially if you're going from/to burgerland with their gay ass TSA shit where you need to take off shoes and belt and stand in a line until you get your anti bomb probing.

Cruise liners can be surprisingly cheap

IT WAS HER TUUUUUUURN

ok so is gonna gonna tell me where i can play this fucking game or can i just close the tab now?
useless thread

I want a 9/11 sim where I'm stuck in the building

I want a 9/11 sim where you're on the team planting the explosives and you have to get it done before the timer runs out and the planes hit.

>Go up the elevator with a dozen players for work
>The plane crashes into the fucking WTC as the doors open, flinging all of you out the building

my mom loved pikmin

harris posting is anti-german shitposting calm down lad

jesus that's the VR killer app idea right here. it needs to just be open ended and poorly moderated, not the intended focus of the game. like imagine locking someone in the lavatory as the titanic sinks, hahah

many years ago there was an unreal mod that was escape from WTC as it burns. the dudes had to drop it because they got insane media heat for it

If you get caught do you get to join the spectating team across the river and celebrate when your teammates are successful?

It would play sort of like Hitman where you are a Mossad agent who gets a disguise and has to plant the charges without witnesses

kys

You'll be fine.
Unless of course the plane crashes and you die.
I'm just kidding of course.
Probably.

On another note, I'm flying to Japan in December and while I've done domestic flights before and am totally cool with it for this trip I have a slight niggling paranoia that the plane will wander into North Korean or Russian airspace and get shot down by a interceptor or a SAM like that one Korean airlines flight back in the 80s. Kinda hoping JAL doesn't take the polar route from the US East coast to Japan for that reason. Don't really wanna fall 35,000ft to my death over the North Pacific in winter. Probably won't happen but it's just a weirdly specific fear.

Just watch the flight attendants or stewardesses or whatever they're called now. If they're calm, you know you're good. Also I never have caffeine before a flight. Planes don't make me nervous in general but caffeine + planes is no bueno for me.

Best of luck on your flight user. You have nothing to worry about, just load some movies and games on to your phone and try to enjoy it.

Almost died from drowning and choking, a bit similar
It's not that bad desu

Can't wait for someone to grab the key to the final room and then stand still, never opening the door!

if it makes you feel any better user those are only true catastrophic failures which are extremely rare. today's planes are overengineered with so many redundencies, such as multiple engines, being designed to fly with only 1 wing, etc. depending on how long it is, just pop a claritin and sleep through the flight

That means big lungs, big lung filled with big salty water and that means big pain for you

>hundreds of guys waiting for the ship to break in half before jumping off
>all aiming for the propeller

Just went on an aircraft carrier and looked down one of the main passageways. Staring down about a thousand feet of hundreds of identical hatches felt fucking bizarre.

someone explain this

Attached: Screenshot (40).png (3840x2160, 1.78M)

Attached: 1562010183234.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>ear pain
Just fucking yawn.
If it makes you feel any better I was on a flight recently where the turbulence was so bad it felt like -1G at one point. Good luck user!

>i jumped
HE'S JUST A STATUE WTF

Attached: 1485235199023.jpg (318x313, 12K)

Either you arrive at your destination or you die. It's a win/win.

you know, there were more than enough lifeboats on the Titanic, just not enough staff to get them on there
some people legit thought they would be safer staying on the ship, they actually released lifeboats once people around said "no" when asked to get in the lifeboat

Reminds me of the Sewol disaster. A message saying to remain on the boat and not panic played through the speakers as the ship sunk. Those who followed the instructions died.
There were mostly high school students on the ship. On one of the phones, they retrieved a video recording where a group of the students were talking while the message played out. One of them said "Isn't this like the movies where those who stay calm and remain in the boat die, while those who panic and try to get out survive?".
Really sad.

lmao imagine being that guy

that actually scared me a bit.

It's the same kind of fear as being scared of dying in car crash, or being stabbed by a random stranger.

Realistically, there's always a chance of you dying on a given day, but it's always extremely unlikely no matter what you're doing.

>the titanicoaster
Do want

NOPE

>stay on board the sinking ship
>just rape freezing corpses
best way to get the spook out of it

dang, that's craaazy

Why would they make a game of this?

64 players work together to get out of a sinking ship
you get points for helping others and doing helpful things
you lose all points for dying

That already existed, it was called The Ship

Bonus for pushing any Irish overboard

The shit some people pull off is amazing sometimes. Most would just wine about their little lives but guys like that do what little they can. Like the band playing as the ship sank.

>1912
>Victorian era

Attached: 1433640633177.jpg (188x229, 12K)

That's not true retard

It's like battle royale but in reverse
Rescue Royale

Cold fear.

It's a reference to another game called Titanic: Honor and Glory. That man is the purser that works there in that game (hence why he pops up in the purser's office).

This kinda imagery is actually deeply comfy for me but I can't explain why

Something about all those doors leading into all those rooms, the sheer amount of interior space thats actually hidden away, and then theres the long and hypnotic passageway, seeming to stretch on into infinity giving a sense of scale in a paradoxical way.

Pic related is even comfier

Attached: wLuaWTY.jpg (2048x1367, 237K)

How about the Ministry of Magic?

Go fuck yourself.

What does that look like?

What's got your panties in a twist lmao

Attached: spug brit pepe.jpg (1024x718, 185K)

Majority if any ships would've been able to survive Titanic damage as well as she did. It's really a engineering marvel that she even stayed afloat with the damages she got for that long. You could compare it to a large TNT explosion. Massive forces were involved, i don't think people fully understand the immensity of it. More watertight bulkheads could maybe have made a difference and them going all the way to the top of the "roof". But the fantastic engineering of that ship was the result of her staying afloat so long, not the lack of it causing her doom.

Another misconception is that she didn't have enough lifeboats. More lifeboats would've made no difference or a neglible one at best. They couldn't even launch all the lifeboats she had, and the ones they did launch weren't filled to capacity either. It was done manually and quite the struggle to do so under impending doom and the cold night.

As for the conspiracy about the bankers. You realize being on Titanic was a sign of importance and your wealth. That is why the elite of 1912 was on that ship. It was a major social gathering among some of the most influential and richest people in the world.

A "fun fact" was that Olympic was actually offering her help. Though she was turned down as survivors getting on board a identical copy of the ship they had escaped their deaths on would've caused too much trauma.

I'm the end, Titanic really is a picture into how wrong it can go when you ignore warnings or icebergs, don't have a decent enough system for lowering lifeboats and not filling them to capacity among other things. And thus we can thank the incident for what it did to prevent the same thing happening again.
T. A fan of Titanic and her history since I was a kid

My first flight was an international from New York to Tokyo 2 years ago.

>get window seat
>keep looking out the window
>don't understand why the lights are off and all the windows are closed except mine
>keep getting up to go to the bathroom
>everyone keeps giving me side glances when I walk by
>flight back is delayed by a few hours
>get nervous and cry that I'm going to have to live in a gook airport with a language barrier

Fast forward to my most recent trip back this year:

>get aisle seat
>put eye mask and ear plugs in
>sleep for 8 hours
>wake up and order a manhattan
>fall back asleep for the rest of the flight
>wake up
>apologies from the crew about the delay but we're safely at our destination
>???
>apparently the winds were so strong during our descent we had to land at a nearby airport
>slept through all of it

Pompei

That one groundhog day style game on the Titanic in the 90s scared the shut out of me too.

>DILATUSH
trannies on suicide watch

When doe sit come out

Almost all accidents occur during take off or arrival. Your chances of "plummeting from the sky" are astronomically low.

Fucking zoomer

No, and the Titanic's lights were weak enough it would never be possible. Also that means that picture should be a lot darker, but whatever gaymers need their ambient light sources.

Flight is literally the safest form of travel unless you fly into a cloud bank or Traffic Control fucks up incredibly badly.

You should be much more worried about dying in a car crash, where if you accidentally hit an object going 60 MPH you can suddenly and immediately die.

There was a hypothetical about being put in one of the top floors of the twin towers during 9/11 10minutes before impact for 1million dollars. I really want to try that

Attached: wtf.gif (296x300, 2.82M)

You know slaves were actually treated pretty decently and the majority of slaves enjoyed it right?

Yo make this into a multiplayer survival game. who can survive the fastest. Who dies etc. Who works together.

Id fucking play this. I'd make it so its random where you start each time. Maybe your 1st class one game but then 3rd or even coal shovelling in the furnace.

I remember watching the news of the japan tsunami and it showed one car driving away as a huge wave was coming for him. That’d be some fun shit

There really wasn't though. Plus the equughtment used to launch the boat was fucking chink tier, people could see the lifeboats davits bending from stress just from getting a hand full of people put in them, which scared a lot of people away from going in and is in fact one of the reasons some of the officers launched the boats only partially full (they were worried that if they filled them up too much the fucking davits would snap).

your moms are gonna die soon

Let people have roles.

Maybe a serial killer on board during the sinking and he has to kill a set amount of players without being caught and then survive and get away with it.

Roles are hidden to other players.

>ship sinking simulator
>you've got to find a way out of the ship, water slowly pours in, different areas become inaccessible over time

Throw in some zombies or ant other generic enemy and you have a hit

Yeah Im sure they were, apart from the slave part, surely.

This. As I wrote here.
More lifeboats wouldve done fuck all. I'm unsure where the misconception about not enough lifeboats comes from.

How about just every kind of deadly fish and sea creature you could think of.
>Entire section taken up by a colossal squid
>Being too far behind and having to navigate trough freezing waters infested by sharks for a way back to the surface
Maybe some insane people trying to kill as many as they can to ensure they would get a chance to be on the life boats.

Your birth

cryostasis

American School Experience, when?

Now.

Attached: 1559973824198.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Wonder if they are going to release Garlic Festival and Walmart DLC.

This isn't reddit.

Do know that if you have a child sitting behind you, they will pedal the back of your seat.

Attached: persona 3.webm (1920x1080, 2.19M)

>no first person animation of turning the gun on yourself
0/10

Then maybe you should go back.

Isn't there another first person horror game on an early 20th century sinking ship except it's actually a horror game with a monster on board?

Attached: volcano.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

I found it myself. Thought this was the game this thread was about to begin with.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxCqEaK2w4

monstrum

Titanic is so interesting cause it just a series of fuckups that could've avoided it all but they had to meet a deadline as "The best ship in the world"

>Only pair of binoclears were in a locker and the main suppose be on duty called out that day, so no key on the ship
>Their SOS was ignored cause the other boat's codex was asleep
>Captain wanted to be in America AHEAD of schedule and that why he went above the normal knot limit in ICY WATER, water that was WARNED to him by the other ship
>The safety test was aborted for no reason the day of the incident
>Took 2-3 hours for the ship to sink, but only was apparent it was going down before it was too late
>Only had 1/3rd the amount of lifeboats needed for all 2000 passengers, they had just the bare minimum for guidelines and that was it
>the coal fire during construction weakened the hull and the iceburg just happen to strike where the fire was, meaning the steel plating shield wasn't even a factor
>THE FUCKING FLARES SENT AS SOS WERE IGNORED AS THE CAPTAIN OF THE OTHER SHIP SAID 'Nah, they fireworks, don't wake me up again you cunt" This DIALOG was then mysteriously lost and the logbook went missing when the court investigated them (thankfully he was still stripped of his rank and was never allowed to sail again)

HBO miniseries when

>selection process for the gas chambers at Auschwitz
Why stop there? Create a VR scenario about how victims were packed into rail cars that rolled down and dumped them straight into ovens.

This you?

Attached: t5tze17x4je31.png (640x894, 618K)

OJ Simpson Trial

Attached: 1280px-RAF_Scampton_022.jpg (1280x1006, 288K)

Rumor has it that a lot of influential and inconvenient people happened to be on the Titanic.
The part about the ignored SOS and flares is pure retardation though.

based
garbage video, no one wants to hear shitty music every 5 seconds with retarded text

based and mompilled

The making of Ghostbusters (2016)

>plating explosives two times
Surely they learned after the first time.

Fund it

Attached: Oh yeah.gif (333x239, 1.47M)

aircraft are the sincerest form of transportation and you are doing yourself an extreme disservice by being worried about flying on them. learn what type of aircraft you are boarding, learn about it, and enjoy the ride. they are tremendous machines and are at the apex of human ingenuity and engineering.

That would be interesting to watch, actors that shut themselves away from the set. Melissa McCarthy getting into arguments with the director about how NONE of this matches up to the franchise. A huge dance number that gets regulated to the credits. Over 240 million spend on relaunching a franchise that ends up nearly killing it.

Looks like a good spot for a fps re game

>if it was the same price

How would that be possible tho. You need services in that half a week (sleeping, shitting, eating, drinking, medical services, entertainment).

Also where do you get the idea that it would take half a week to get anywhere significant by sea?

Haven't really thought this one through have you user.

>nearly

>3:05
why do I have goosebumps.

Airplanes aren't like most other products/services in that the aircraft manufacturer can't cut that many corners to pinch pennies. Its in their best interest to keep planes in tip-top shape because any accident will incur millions in class-actions, wrongful death suits, stock drop from loss in confidence, it goes on. Look at the 737 MAX, two crashes in less than half a year and almost all of the line is being grounded into 2020 just because they think there might be something wrong with it.

Honestly kinda well done for indie shit.

>he doesn't know
shit I was taught this in school

I get this feeling when I walk through an empty hotel hallway

terminal velocity desu.

wha-

Attached: 1538897758206.png (640x480, 384K)

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

Pussies, there is one that would also function as a Fortnite clone: The Cocoanut Grove fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoanut_Grove_fire

kill yourself

Reminder your pilot could also be a madman big guy that locks everyone out of the cockpit and crashes the plane with no survivors

>tower 2 was 415 meters
>terminal velocity can vary from 200-300km/h depending on how you're positioned
>assuming 200km/h it would take 7.5 seconds from the very top of the building
in the 14 seconds the person in the clip is falling they only make it about halfway down the tower implying they're falling at ~1/4 of terminal velocity

>start in random lower deck room
>have to quickly race your way to the top deck within the amount of time it took the ship to actually sink
If think you're overestimating the size of the Titanic and underestimating the time it took to sink.
It was a fairly small ship by modern day standards and not especially complex internally. It also took almost 3 hours to sink, it'd be fairly easy to make your way up to the deck in time.

>The Virgin Titanic
>Hits hard water on her maiden voyage, sinks
>The Chadlympic
>Hits ships, rams a U-boat to death, ferries people and troops all over the world and survives as a restaurant

Literally Space Station 13

Hey I had that game too. Had no idea it was so popular

based homelander poster

>apart from the slave part, surely.
They had better lives as slaves in the US than "free" men in Africa where they were also taken as slaves by the local warlord.

Titanic was an insurance scam. It was sunk deliberately.

he was a good nigger
rip dog

fucking peanut

Short and stupid version is
>economy is flourishing and free
>sometimes bad things happen as a result of this
>(((some))) prefer to have total control
>this is eventually known as the federal reserve, TL;DR gubermint gets complete control over the value of money and the gold standard fucks off to the ass dimension, money is now entirely fiat (given value because we say so not because its actually valuable to anyone)
>its not actually federal, or a reserve
>those that said "no way fag" were prime targets for indoctrination or elimination
>ice(((berg))) occurs
>oh hey look at all those people that opposed the federal reserve that died haha what the
>guess all of their assets and money are forfeit to the government
On one hand the system is now extremely stable, on the other hand most of society that matters is now a proto anarcho-capitalistic plutocracy where the only thing holding shit together are the dozens of nuclear submarines dotted around every ocean enforcing MAD and completely crippling the ability of any power that matters to make a serious move. You get peace or you get freedom etc etc. I prefer being alive and not dead so its all good.

Attached: NAP violation.jpg (548x431, 48K)

>1,500+ of 2,200 passengers died
>low number of deaths

Coal fire theory really does make sense, and there really was a coal fire

Life would've been better if the Titanic never sank.

did they died?

>it's been two years and no update

watch 9/11 footage as you are taking off

1mg of alprazolam an hour before boarding, take .5 when you wake up that morning and another .5 as you head to the airport
Zonk you the fuck out and you wont give a fuck

Fuck planes, if we were meant to fly we would have wings

Attached: septen.jpg (342x303, 29K)

If we were meant to communicate with people around the world in seconds we would be part of a singular hivemind

Normandy, I’m awaiting the day we can make exact copies of past events

>exact copies of past events
They wont invent a History Viewing Machine in your lifetime

But your disappointment will be recorded on one