Play hots

play hots

Attached: 1561711612679.gif (290x506, 1.15M)

I'll download it next update ;

I tried. It kept saying it didn't recognize my battlenet account, despite the fact that I was logged into battlenet.

>MOBA
They should have done a fast-paced b-movie like, cheezy RTS/RTT game like the first CNC.

No. Latest character is nothing more than SJW pandering.

>playing a discontinued moba
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sorry I play gacha instead :^)

What gacha do you play, user?

I fucking hate how they try to make new characters for a game which hade the selling point of battling with Blizzard's iconic characters.

Imaging if Smash tried to put an OC in the roster.

God, I wish I had a bara daddy like Tychus.

It's Super Robot Wars all over again. Soon, they'll push a lame "Original Generation" game as their sole English release.

Is she simply sjw just because she's black? If so that's like saying Orphea is an alt-right character because she's white and yadayada cunny

It doesn't help that there new characters are the blandest the company has ever created

would have been fine using an established character instead of OC.

>All gays should be hanged from power lines!

Attached: 4508d9a3c1038401fd8146836bef45a2.jpg (650x366, 36K)

What's up with that scar on his stomach? Did he have a C-section?

This is just their 2nd OC and I'm pretty sure if someone from Overwatch would've been added they would still be called sjw

I miss the times when neverending multiplayer Skinner boxes weren't a thing.
Same shit with Epic. They waste billions on trying to compete with steam instead of spending a fraction of that money on rebooting Jazz Jackrabbit.
About time AAA part of the industry imploded and went back to making fun games.

Attached: blizzard used to make games.jpg (480x360, 23K)

There are no good iconics left. All you have left is diablo characters, literal who wow characters, and whatever the fuck they scrape out of sc2.
You mean like how the OG games are the best games they've put out or do you not like gameplay on Yea Forums. OG also has a better story and some of the designs are absolutely fantastic.

Sdorica

They could take raid/dungeons bosses from wow. Seeing how they have both ragnaros and anubarak as characters already.

That was a fun one.

>vol'jin
>cairne
>anduin
>grom
>blackhand
all would be fantastic and are far from literal whos

Oh hey, nice. Been playing that myself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>>anduin
He is already in the game as a support hero

I'll give you Grom, probably the only reason he isn't in is because his unit type is in already.
While I personally like Vol'jin he is absolutely a literal who to most people.
Anduin is in the game you dummy.
Blizz doesn't even like Cairne in his actual games, what makes you think they'd add him to their digital limbo?
Blackhand would be great to see but I really doubt he'll ever show up because thrall takes his spot. (also really a literal who to most people that play wow, he is just a footnote at best to them)

>Eric acts surprised about being able to attack in hots
>even though he always had the option to attack in both games
Blizzard is populated by clueless zoomers who weren't even born at the time this company peaked.

oh, didn't know anduin was in now
neat

Vok'jin was like one of the main characters in MOP

Couldn't they just make Grom a skin for their existing Blademaster?

just make him warlords blackhand, then
big buff fiery hammer man

He was added right before the OC

Yeah, but when a lot of people talk about MoP, they just think "oh, LAAAME, there's pandas in my GAAAMe", instead of things like the Darkspear Rebellion. And these days, a lot of people are annoyed at the fact that he put the smelly old elf bint in charge.

>There are no good iconics left. All you have left is diablo characters, literal who wow characters, and whatever the fuck they scrape out of sc2

The problem is they keep doing character, "How the character should be seen" Rather than making the character work well with the kit and fantasy of the character.
Anduin is the goody two shoes does no wrong king of the alliance (everyone please forget he used shadow magic in mop he didn't mean it) so he has to have all holy support spells.
But that is shit and doesn't fit how you'd want to play a priest in full plate and a sword.
Genn has never touched a gun in WoW, in fact recently he is always full worgen in fights, but what do you want to get from a Werewolf from gas lamp England? A pistol and saber that relies on doing good chip damage before finishing them off as a wolf. It isn't how genn fights but it is a better play than just 100% worgen all the time.

putting sylvanas in charge was the worst idea and led to this shitty expac where nobody can feel faction pride and nobody is happy
it's barely been two expansions and horde is trying to take down their own warchief again for being super evil
only this time GUYS GUYS SYLVANAS AND JAINA AND LICH KING FLACKBACKS LOOK AT ALL THE UNDEAD PLEASE BUY WC3 REFORGED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AREN'T YOU NOSTALGIC

After they delete Goth Loli and Wakand Foreva

>Wakand Foreva
I know you were trying to say Wakanda but the only thing she has in common with any black person in Black Panther is her skin color

Also you guys realize she was in the works for something like a year now. Most of the people that worked on the new OC are fired. I'm willing to bet she was supposed to be tied into an event and probably slated to come out after some more blizzard characters come out but once the team got cut they just decided to push whatever they had already done since they don't have the manpower to make new things. Whatever new things they've got they're probably saving for blizzcon

I wish I had friends who want to play it. The one guy who agreed to play wants to play nothing but Cho'Gall. Personally I feel like it's the best moba for playing sometimes without much dedication.

According to some hear say on reddit she has been in the works sense before the orphea launch.
Besides that she is genuinely fun to play, revolving blade into grapple kick is like a reverse stiches hook that your team will actual capitalize on.
The only problem is you can see that so little effort has been put into the launch.
>Her trailer didn't have voice over for the skills
>No talent highlight section of the trailer
>her intro bundle isn't even unique, its based off the mad maxx event from garrosh/deckard caine release
>Her bundle mounts are reskins of those old mount, not even for gems this time for plain gold.

Seriously, undead suck. They've never brought anything to the Horde, they've only ever made things worse.

Well no one's trailer will have voice overs anymore, they fired that guy. I don't know why they keep saying hots is fine while pulling shit like this. I think that guy just got turned into an announcer right before they fired him too.

I only play bot games for years now. I feel so bad losing the game for my team so here we are. They don't have to worry about me, and I don't have to worry about them. It works.

Is my panda wife doing alright?

Kys. Gothi Loli is the best character in the game due to OCness.

Bruh. Lost Vikings are better Lolis the Orphea

>abandoned
>moba
>blizzard game

sorry, I'm not into scat

>removed his cigar
sorry i dont contribute to leftist extremism and identity politics in video games

How come they can put Tychus in a speedo, but they can't add in a slingshot bikini on Whitemane?

Why is his ass so flat

>make OC character
>use a terrible overwatch discarded design

>LOL is boring and repetitive
>Dota is too autistimo for my tiny brain
>Battlerite is dead
>HotS is dead
JUST GIMME A FUN ALIVE MOBA

Attached: 1487386451840_0.png (900x900, 394K)

>There are no good iconics left.

right, because people haven't been asking for Deathwing for years...

You can't have any of those 3 words in the same sentence