WHERE'S MY BOY BRACHY, CAPCOM?

WHERE'S MY BOY BRACHY, CAPCOM?

Also, Monster Hunter Thread

Attached: 1564348680064.jpg (1500x1800, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/05GVsk_smO4?t=173
youtube.com/watch?v=SajvIYjPqMw
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1329887
streamable.com/m980t
streamable.com/habb5
streamable.com/owzyt
streamable.com/67fkh
gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-468#post-8712759
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261792274/#261792274
pastebin.com/gXdcWivR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 847.png (578x507, 323K)

i wish I could put my hunter in a big stupid barney style brachy costume so sophia would love me.

Attached: 1541257068924.png (435x494, 148K)

Fuck Ryozo and fuck all Brachys

Attached: Brachy.webm (800x450, 2.21M)

My poison-spewing bird wyvern wife.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20190809001137.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

SOON, BROTHER

Attached: image.jpg (1024x834, 99K)

Disgusting

Can somebody trim this down so it's just the part with the explosion at the end?

>already confirmed to have nerfed explostions and a slower moveset
Oh no. . . Oh no no no NO! Brachyfags, this was supposed to be our turn

Attached: c8c0cc7cbbe10d992e93309056a10c75.png (800x582, 133K)

Imagine the smell

okay listfag

looking forward to your next autoban list spam

Anyone wanna hunt G-Rank Brachydios on MHGU?
Room: 70-1927-2999-4090

>Capcom store is sold out on MHGU
god damn it im on the waiting list and no other online store has it cheaper than $30

Attached: 1565030595356.png (198x235, 71K)

Which momhun should I play today

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 309K)

STEVE BROS UNITE HE'S IN

Gamestop had it for like $25 if you used a code at checkout

Attached: 20190809_001757.jpg (591x210, 84K)

It's funny that stevefags are the new khezufags. lol

P3rd

Attached: 72408258_p8.jpg (1200x1013, 338K)

who's gonna be teased at the end of the brachy trailer?
My bet's on gore

It can really only be Zinogre

Nobody. It's the final pre-launch trailer.

i dont expect any more teases but the fact that its possible just makes my dick twitch in excitement, i dont care who it is as long as its more monsters.

You got it, Anonymous!

that's true. they might tease the final master rank boss though

They never tease the final boss. At best they might tease Fatalis or something.

His flight to the New World got delayed, he'll be here aaaany minute now.

Attached: 1471479454124.jpg (371x546, 119K)

WHY IS ANCIENT LESHEN SO FUCKING SHIT

They'll show 2 seconds of Zinogre as a stinger after the logos

Attached: 1564812524235.jpg (1628x2920, 466K)

I thought they teased dalamadur and gogma in trailers

Attached: 1891289991.webm (800x450, 940K)

>People still deny Garuga
>when you can clearly see that gem is a Bird Wyvern Gem by comparing it to the Barioth tree's gem who always requires a Wyvern Gem

Zinogre is literally the only monster with tons of credible leaks so he's basically in. I really wonder why people still think otherwise

Alright, I get Tempered investigations being random because the rewards are similar and it tries to promote variety. But holy fuck trying to get a good, specific normal investigation is infuriating. No I don’t want 30 fucking Kirin. No I don’t want tier 2 monsters after hunting 50 elders and sniffing their skid marks. Fuck this system and fuck Capcom.

End vent.

Zinogre's gonna be in, it would be weird for him not to be.

Perfect

Seeing some reviewer comments saying that IB's expanded story has an unexpected focus on lesser supporting characters of World and bringing them into the spotlight. Will it be the Third Fleet Leader or Handler?

Do you think they'll reuse the barroth mud shake animation on him?

>every other monster gets improved with each iteration, given new moves, fix hitboxes etc.
>except Raths (especially Rathalos)
>Rathalos is still the same annoying little shit as he was since MH1
>MH team will do nothing because it's the OG of all OG monsters

Attached: 1563133842082.jpg (221x226, 18K)

Kirin is the 2nd fastest Tempered elder to kill though, behind Nerg

Handler already had enough spotlight

Meowscular chef. With kitchenly duties taken over by grandma his time is to shine.

Fish Aficionado

Nigger I want normal investigations not tempered.

The fuck are you talking about? Rathalos and Rathian have gotten changes in third, fourth, and fifth gen.

Rathhas had plenty of hitbox and behavior revamps, especially going into World
Still not the most interesting fight but its nowhere near as bad as his early versions

>They never tease the final boss
youtu.be/05GVsk_smO4?t=173

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SajvIYjPqMw

>runs at you over and over
>stays airborne 90% of the time and depletes your flash bombs
>constant instant fireballs
>tail swipes galores
>flies away to other areas constantly
>all this still happens and at the same frequency
you're right, the hitboxes are better. Everything else hasn't changed at all.

rathalos used to fly around in a circle and dive bomb you for 5 minutes and he doesn't do that anymore

I think he has a unique skeleton compared to the new Fanged Wyverns

>No more "fly completely out of reach shooting fireballs for 2 minutes" attack
>No more anus seeking homing talons
>Charge and tail attacks have visible wind up
>Flies lower to the ground in general during combat
>Breaking the wings can actually prevent takeoff now
He's changed a lot

that's because Zinogre was the first to introduce Fanged Wyverns

behemoth skeleton

He's just got lower hind legs than Odogaron, look at his trip animation (or Behemoth) and then look at Zinogre in the old games.
Jagras and Girros are using the Leviathan skeleton

behemoth and nergigante both use the gore magala skeleton

instant moves will probably return in master rank since they were g rank abilities previously i'm pretty sure

Do you think there's still time for 2 more trailers, or are we pretty much stuck with only 3-4 more monsters? Because that's all they can really show off in the gamescom trailer.

I don't doubt it, I was specifically comparing high rank Raths though.
I don't recall normal Rath getting any new attacks in G Rank in the last few games, just more aggressive patterns

I don't know how anyone expected Iceborne to have more than 20 or so monsters to begin with.

They'll show Brachy and a few more in the next trailer and then leave at least 3 as surprises, which would bring us up to 20+ new monsters easily

One more for sure, their first dev diary was titled Vol. 1, so Vol 2 soon. I expect one more launch trailer a week before September

Attached: cute captain.webm (750x422, 2.89M)

>Glavenus is most likely the rep for the entirety of 4th gen
Fuck, I mean Glav is cool, but 4/4U getting nothing is a kick in the dick

Attached: 1565137983266.jpg (326x326, 20K)

>and then leave at least 3 as surprises
We already have 3 surprises confirmed, there probably will be more. Bazel is almost certainly getting a variant, there are other mystery rare 12 upgrades in the LS tree, and there's an entire postgame map with shit to unlock up to MR200.

I think there's a slim chance Seregios could be in as a secret invasive monster, similar to how Bazelgeuse wasn't revealed before World launched.

Worldfag here. How big are G-rank expansions usually?

I'm trying to emulate some of the 3DS games. Which build/version of Citra runs them the best?

>thinking we'll need HR gems for the final upgrades

Can someone post dumb Paolomu edits pls?

Attached: 1564074848087.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

About to fight Gore for the first time on GU. What am I in for?

Usually they add two brand new monsters (flagship and final boss), two new maps (regular map and final boss arena), and about twenty or so returning monsters or subspecies. If there's a portable game between the initial version and the G rank expansion then most monsters from that are usually included too.

2 new monsters and about 15-20 returning monsters and recolors

the old huntsman

Thanks, have a kulu

Attached: 1520131033428.png (820x766, 376K)

>a small handful of actual new monsters
>some returning monsters
>a bunch of subspecies
>a new map or two
>new Rank (MR) with new armors and weapons
>a new Hub /Town (World doesn't really have do Guild Hubs in the same way so this is replaced by Sellana)
>balances across the board
>adjusted movesets + new moves
>dozens of smaller tweaks and features

20~ new mons is a good ballpark estimate, Iceborne is currently in line with traditional G expansions

Intense didgeridoos

I'm getting worried Zinogrebros...

Attached: 1481168411811.png (900x756, 615K)

je suis monte

Also, while they said that the story would be about the same length as the base game, the postgame would be significantly larger.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: .png (729x672, 820K)

How? he's the only one that got reliable leaks. We even got his new icon way before even other revealed monsters

Hell, he was accidentally shown in the Iceborne merch in Capcom's site

Attached: 75965630_p0_master1200.jpg (676x1200, 292K)

NYEH PESKY SHILL
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs

Fuck you, you invading explosive faggot

Attached: a4a2465c866ae5c30fbba9c29e07d64a(2).png (1280x1280, 1.43M)

Attached: 1433246163546.jpg (1194x736, 430K)

Now all I can remember is when people were saying the leaked bazel pic was fake.

Attached: painting.png (700x394, 417K)

he's in bros
trust the cookies

Attached: cookies.jpg (3024x4032, 1.29M)

Lagibros trusted in the cookies too and that ended badly

Attached: 1447213706444.png (400x400, 132K)

Not really. 4th gen monster roster is pretty weak. Fated 4 are decent but they were locked behind the shittiest game in the entire franchise.

>Zinogre: the most popular monster in Japan ever
>Not coming

come on, nigga

Artist?

Still would love to see the giant spider from 4th gen get in.

Attached: Fair Enough.jpg (531x429, 36K)

>4th gen monster roster is pretty weak

Attached: IWishIWasAtHomeInflatingAnimeGirls.png (161x192, 67K)

>Bird Wyvern flagship monster never
>Spider/Wasp as a Jho/Rajang/Garuga supermonster never

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1329887

Don't you guys have a general to avoid these threads daily?
>Jinouga
Lol fuck no

I agree. All I want from it are Nerscylla, Seregios and Najarala.

Keep these pathetic threads on /vg/ please

List of problems with Iceborne (so far)

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list.

Attached: 1535717635624.png (953x800, 1.35M)

>/mhg/
Nobody wants to go there

I agree with keeping the thread on the respective general, but fuck off with that massive copypasta you fucking ai

There he is again. Let's see how long it lasts

Attached: 1559089531137.jpg (474x547, 30K)

lmao the PIC

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

You're right, weak is a bit generous. It's garbage.

Funny, because this rampant monster circlejerk and degeneracy would fit right in /mhg/

They teased Dire Miralis.

>Lagibros trusted in the cookies too and that ended badly
That's because idiots like you misinterpreted what the cookies actually meant. They were never supposed to suggest every flagship made it into Iceborne. The only part that ever mattered was the new Zinogre icon.

Great Jagras uses two different skeletons apperantly

So guys.

By the chance MHW gets into Switch. How will nintendo players react?

Attached: 1404709738074.jpg (554x439, 106K)

I never trusted baked goods or the bakers peddling our wishes for their sales quota.

Attached: 1423033609250.png (800x571, 357K)

loads of shitposting because its pure bait ammo

90% of the roster is from gen 2(also garb), and original monsters from it were all bad copies of existing mons except for like 2-3.
I know you have nostalgia glasses for it since it was likely your first game but come on now.

I can only speak for myself and what I'll do is say nothing and keep playing it on PS4.

>"Neat."

Would fuck even if she slimed all over my dick and exploded it

They focused too much on gimmicks rather than making actually fun fights.

They'll call it garbage and claim GU/4U as the ultimate MH title.
Because you know, not exclusive. Then it will show up in the list of Switch games whenever it's posted despite being multiplat.

It'd be great but IMO I'll stick with GU because it was built with a handheld in mind. I can't imagine MHW working well on Switch. I mean PCs are already having issues running it

Attached: 1463881505411.jpg (589x669, 58K)

Fated 4 are in World?

Did Miyamoto rape you when you were a child? Why are you so obsessed with nintendo?

>worldbab, but started to play FU
>always have everything organized and fully prepared for the hunt in FU, have extreme care for consumables
>played for 460 h of world with half assed inventory, barely ever used buffs, only used healing
>only now realised there are 2 more unlockanble slots in botanical research
Is there any setups for just running through locations and gathering as well as sniffing tracks? I'm always low on research points and resources.

I like Iceborne and could make a better list of criticisms. We need a better one that cuts deeper

I wish I could play FU, but the input lag from the emulator is pissing me off.

>gen 2 (also garb)
user I can understand the Gen 4 shit but come on

Search for gathering related skills at the smith like Geologist

Which monsters are the gayest?

Attached: 74439112_p0.jpg (1200x1951, 1.1M)

What's wrong with you?

What input lag?

Rathalos

This is why if there is a Switch game it's more likely to be in the style of Portable 3rd instead. Loosely based on World, but with some new or changed content and tweaks to the formula to suit handheld play.

Teostra, just like real lions

Attached: 20190623_235350.jpg (409x155, 33K)

Post kill screens

Attached: hammer to the head.jpg (2048x1152, 236K)

Did you not get the memo? That's anniversary merchandise, not IB merchandise.

In World? Yes I'll let you in on the best strategy for research points. 10,000 in 20 minutes.
>get every gathering skill possible on armor.
>use a voucher and get felyne exchanger from green food
>go to the elders recess on expedition, when there is an upsurge in Beryl Deposits
>fly to camp 16, head to the lava. There's n amber right in front of you
>mine and gather as much as you want while heading to area 7. There will be a big beryl deposit with 3 noahstones by the kitties (it shines)
>stop by lavasioths pools to get another amber
>go to the big crystal room where dodo lives. There will be 5 beryl deposits in area 8 alone.
>there are ~4 beryl deposits in area 14
>take the green or gold gajalaka tunnel to their base, then slide down the water for another beryl deposit
>you've just completed a loop. Everything should be respawning.

Repeat the loop until your Research Points menu shows 99x Blue Beryl, then return. You should gain ~10k research points

Source on that pic? Been seeing more in MH threads lately.

Attached: DfNe3XxX4AU7rTt.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 476K)

Thank you, user, good hunting.

Too much wasted dev time and resources when they could just make a single game for all plats as MH is a yearly title.
Switch is more likely to get 'HD' ports of older games like 4U. Switch 2 will definitely get release parity with other platforms.
But I'm not touching that shit.

Lol, I remember people saying this was a painting

Oh my bad. I thought the box of cookies saying MONSTER HUNTER WORLD PRINT COOKIES meant that it was for monster hunter world

Attached: cookies1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

>switch 2 will definitely get release parity
Good luck with that. Nintendo hardware barely improves from generation to generation.

And the graphics won't improve much next gen. Decreasing returns.

The PSP emulator is notorious for having noticeable amounts of input lag, you can look it up through any search engine. I've constantly ru into issues where i'm pressing buttons yet said actions aren't read through to the game because of the emulator. It pissed me off so much I just dropped the game entirely. And I know it isn't my controller because I can't replicate these issues in any other emulation program.

Correct, PPSSPP runs on toasters but has high input lag. This becomes really noticeable when using the menus in MHFU.

There's supposed to workarounds, like using the core in Retroarch and enabling hard GPU sync. But I've never tried it

the older versions have much less input lag. Try a build from March 2018. More recent versions have 7-8 frames which is just unacceptable

They're not going to be able to keep up with doing yearly releases while just making a single game for all platforms. Every successive new generation instalment has taken longer and longer to develop, and with how much more complex things go with World that's likely going to be true for as long as the series exists. Either they'd have to finally give up on Monster Hunter being a yearly series, or they'd have to continue to make smaller games as stopgaps, as they've always done.
Also, ironically, it'd probably actually be more wasteful of them to not continue making portable/side titles because they have a team specifically for that purpose, who we're apparently supposed to believe have just been sitting around twiddling their thumbs for the past several years.

I won't give a fuck honestly, already played it on ps4 and pc and waiting for iceborne
In fact I would be more pissed, if they're going to do that they should release a new game, not a port of a game most people in this thread already played more than one year ago

Attached: 47104115_p49.jpg (830x562, 356K)

Fags

What the fuck is the glowing red bullshit on Deviljho's chest in world that you can break to stop his rage mode in World, his heart?

Most likely Zinogre, small chance of Gore or the true final boss tease.

I think Zinogre has a bigger chance of being outright shown rather than being teased

It's a big scar like all the other red marks on him.

Don't bother arguing with subhumans

>they're not going to be able to keep up with doing yearly releases
Just have two teams rotating on updates while the main team makes the next generation game. They made iceborne in a year.

Is Generations/GU really count as a 4th Gen game? I know it's not 5th gen or anything but those two games are completely different compared to 4/4U. Gore and Seregios deserve to represent man. Not to mention having Glav over Astalos, Gammoth, or Mitzu was some bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1152, 945K)

mhw would look fucking disgusting on switch

Personally I've never experienced input lag with PPSSPP
Emulating 3DS MH games though

Attached: brachydisco.png (656x708, 452K)

The fuck? It makes more sense for Glav to be in over any of the fated four. He was the main promo monster for X, and was the only one that had a Deviant in X. You had to get alternate covers for the rest of the fated four.
It's not bullshit at all.

4th gen had the best fucking roster. It's a damn crime World has no crabs or bugs. Queen Seltas deserves that HD remake.

zinogre is the no-brainer here, and with a proper reveal before release.

>No tetsu/zamtrios
>No nerscylla
>No Kecha Wacha
>No femdom bug
>They'd rather just rehash plesioth forever
Fuck this gay series

I want to believe that the paralyze LS is Valstrax. It's a long shot, but I want to believe.

Why is Vaal Hazak so garbage
Did they just stop caring when developing him? He genuinely feels unfinished

>no shitmons except for one good one
Thank god

>Rathalos but in the water
>Good

>vaal hazak para??
>vaal hazak but the miasma paralyzes you

Attached: 1548883155275.jpg (572x720, 31K)

Where's acidic glavenus? Or Ebony Odogaron? Clearly this isn't everybody, there are missing monsters.

Zamtrios alone is better than every single similar level monster in all previous games and better than every 2nd gen monster outside of Garuga

whats femdom bug?

>slots in Para Resist
nothin personell kid...

>Instead of having a moveset he's just a living gimmick, again
Yeah I can see it

get the fuck out of here dobson do you even play mh

This shit taste is why your monster is never coming back. Take your budget Ukanlos and leave.

We've had this argument every day but if you're making an expansion called Iceborne introducing THE winter tundra locale, more ICE monsters, and you choose the T-rex with a sword over the giant Mammoth you are RETARDED.

Seltas queen

They picked Barioth instead, which means they're not retarded.

She plays with /mhg/

ok but what's the dark souls collab monster going to be?

It doesn't look that great in the first place as soon as you start paying attention
Honorable mention to some of the felyne armor fur textures

Go ahead, let Ryozo piss in your mouth while Plesioth rapes your mother, you obviously like it

>Install the Stories mod and get a good look at Rathalos as he stays still
>Those fucking textures
What the fuck where did the budget go

If Ryozo was pissing in my mouth he'd put in Zamtrios.

World was not meant to have new monsters. The point of World is old monsters.

Attached: day3.jpg (634x630, 163K)

Ukanlos has an armor mechanic? I thought he was just a glorified Tigrex

Zamtrios was just a discount glacial agnaktor as far as the moveset went. And then it became huge, with thick hitbox values and incapable of hitting you. Horrible gimmick. Trivial fight.
Tigerstripe is another story.

You really have to stop spamming this fake shit.

Ryozo doesn't piss gold
Nor does he even like his job, otherwise we'd have something that isn't a wyvern by now

>She
Implying.

>Glacial Agnaktor
They fight completely differently, the only similarity is being armored and swimming, even the lasers are different

There are like two predictions on that """"leak"""" that are maybe half true. The vast majority of it is egregiously false. Why do you keep reposting that shit.

I'm gonna solo 3U hub with shelling GL
Fuck village "quests"

Attached: smugumin.jpg (480x391, 18K)

I've heard her on voice chat so.
Make no mistake, she's a gaijin drawfag

Attached: 131463168833.jpg (554x439, 56K)

I believe in you my fellow gunlancer.

Attached: 1553489554879.png (500x480, 273K)

There's going to be
a new final boss
some giant monster that isn't zorah
the fucking metal raths because they're in every g rank game
Past that we'll have to see if they have more surprises lined up besides the post release dlc monsters.

Iceborne is impressive for an expansion, but when you compare it to the amount of work that would need to go into a whole new game of the same quality it should be clear that they're going to need more time than just two or so years to get one out. There's a reason every single generation so far has had at least three releases.

spinning laser
stationary laser
slide
tackle
spin
dive and emerging under the player

too similar
just like seltas queen and tigrex, her only unique moves were the fart and having seltas on top as a lame gimmick. other than that it was spin, charge, spin charge, bite (pincer). extremely basic but lacking tigrex's speed and then new unpredictability

Oh goodie, they'll make something worse than Zorah

i feel like metal raths will be added post release

Why? They're piss easy to make and would generate no hype

I sure hope they don’t waste a post launch update on those fuckers.

>Unlocks an entire moveset
>"Lame gimmick"
I know your chicken brain can't comprehend monsters that aren't wyverns that charge but stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: 1562327023863.png (500x688, 313K)

yeah just like luna

Not when 4th gens vertically ruined most of the old monsters.

Luna has an entire new moveset, it's garbage but it's still new

>4th gen had the best fucking roster
Absolutely not you fucking newfaggot.

>unlocks an entire moveset
I don't even know what you're talking about. Zamtrios? It just did a single jump and a harmless wind pressure to push players back.
As for seltas queen, the seltas spit acid independently of the queen so her moveset didn't really change outside of opening the possibility of her eating him to recover stamina.
I mean, did you even play the game? It sounds like nostalgia is blinding you.

are longswords still the most popular weapon? everytime i find a party the majority of them are either LS, SA or CB users.

>Made Tigrex somewhat dangerous
How did they ruin the old monsters again? By making them harder to perma flinch?

Thanks, Anonymous!

Other way around. They always tease the final boss, and never ever tease black dragons, with the sole exception of Dire Miralis

>MH3U runs perfectly on Citra now
>MH4U runs perfectly on Citra now
>MHXX runs perfectly AT 60 FPS on Citra now
Looks like kino is back on the menu boys!

Attached: 1394940390868.jpg (500x417, 95K)

Attached: 63237822_p28.jpg (1914x1170, 535K)

b-but I just bought a DS to play 3U and 4U

Atleast you can play them portable

4th Gen tigrex is pathetic and should be euthanized.

>MH3U runs perfectly on Citra now
It's run almost flawlessly on Cemu for years.

Sorry bro, you should join the 4K gang.
streamable.com/m980t

Attached: 453634.gif (174x172, 356K)

Can't play "online" on CEMU, Citra can netplay.

>4K MH anything that isnt World
GU looks like dogshit on my 4K display. How do you stand this?

Attached: 1561778737317.jpg (560x500, 95K)

>GU looks like dogshit
you can just stop there

>GU
>upscaling 1080p to 4K
Yikes
also
>World
>not looking like trash

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES IT TURN AND CHARGE AT THE SAME TIME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HEADSNIPE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Proof?

>>World
>>not looking like trash
Jesus christ lay off the glue

GU and the other 3DS Monster Hunters look fucking amazing considering the system they're on. GU on Switch looks crappy because they clearly rushed the fuck out of the port.

Keep defending Iceborne taking fun, difficult fights and making them slow motion snoozefests where the monster's entire body is a weak point

streamable.com/m980t
streamable.com/habb5
streamable.com/owzyt
My OBS stutters when recording 3U for some reason, the actual game is smooth
streamable.com/67fkh

4th Gen nerfed his hitboxes, rage mode, and the hunter is significantly more powerful than 2nd Gen. It was pathetic what they did to him.

Extreme Behemoth is thankfully a great challenge, so I'm glad that World is finally adding high difficulty back to the series.

well its made by GU devs so its expected. Atleast they're nerfing mantles unlike Hunter Arts in GU :)

Extremoth is more difficult than anything in a prior mainline game.
Now, let's hear your cope.

All objectively wrong, it was faster, not as retarded as robotic and essentially in perma rage mode
World Tigrex is basically just 4u Tigrex but better and with more moves, stay cucked

Lucky you, I can't use citra because I fell for the AMD meme.

Did you confuse World with XX?

AMD what? I'm on Ryzen 3700x + 1070ti.

>NOOOOoooo how dare they give the monster hit boxes that actually match the model! Monster Hunter is supposed to be difficult!

Pls be in Iceborne

Attached: 1562847863809.jpg (2056x1942, 293K)

Don't reply to him, he's just desperate for (You)s.

Attached: 1435732983490.jpg (334x367, 22K)

I just tried emulating Gen and 4 with Citra and it runs like absolute dogshit on my Ryzen 2600. I tried multiple official and unofficial builds as well and even tried using the rendering fixes to increase the play speed and fps. Nothing worked.

>you will never be a 2nd gen cuck clinging to his shitty dead games
Feels great, especially considering World just builds on mechanics that weren't in 2nd gen

>MHW
>be slightly bored so I decide to answer some low level SOS flares
>a lot of SOS flares were assignments that ask you to hunt a diablos
is it really that much of a difficulty spike? most quests I joined the host would take 80% of his max health as damage in one hit from the diablos

Yeah, us 3rd gen chads can't be touched

World and 4u Tigrex are much easier.
>their charge doesn't track as well
>hunter is OP with triple the stamina vs. 2nd gen
>hunters have iframes out the ass
>no more permanent rage mode at low HP
>roar doesn't even hurt in World unless raged

Nintencasuals like you have bad taste. You can't even solo Extreme Behemoth.

Too late, I'm doing it:

Try
gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-468#post-8712759

and

610572CC 00000000
B10572CC 00000000
00006BA8 011F036E
D2000000 00000000

Cheat for 4U, keep in mind you have to have the patch 1.1 .cia installed.

pretty sure he's talking about listfag ITT

gammoth is an unpopular shit fight tho retard

It's easier if you've done lr kirin and are already aware of how to deal with bullshit.

Sure you're not talking about GU?
Or just being a seething 2nd gen subhuman left in the laatt

Also these graphics settings, good luck.

Attached: graffix.png (572x797, 30K)

Okay but I've already given another retard his reply.

Fingers crossed.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x1042, 446K)

I have an important announcement

MY PARD IS DESTINED FOR GREATNESS!!!

Attached: DeIPfxXVQAAT-m_.jpg orig.png (904x1253, 932K)

2Gchads like World. They just hate the casual mechanics introduced by the Nintendo games:
>Mounting
>Lock on camera
>Gacha RNG
>Verticality
>OP hunters with iframes out the ass

Gammoth was shit. He was literally a punching bag that does nothing most of the time. Fucking Banbaro has more moves than him

Attached: 1564702178895.jpg (1278x1080, 182K)

Yeah, unlike the pathetic 2nd gen Tigrex 4u Tigrex is in perma rage mode always
He also has better tracking, stop lying.

my eyes hurt from this image

Boltreaver Astalos is harder, that's just a stupid gimmick fight that only carts people who don't know the strategy. Why defend a fucking MMO boss in a monster hunter game?

Crutch claw is worse than hunter arts worldsperm

XX wasn't even that good of a game but in comparison to World it's a fucking masterpiece

SHUT THE FUCK UP HANDLER

I keep forgetting its a her, not he. She's that forgettable.

>Behemoth is too hard, he doesn't count!
Lmfao everytime

Time for a reminder.

Attached: The ballad of listfag.png (1583x3549, 1.33M)

ok furry

>muh apex 140
>muh extreme
>muh hellblade
God shut the fuck up.

>Muh lock on
Keep seething about technical superiorities, cuck

Yeah idk what happened there, snipping tool + 1440p I guess.

Extreme Behemoth is much harder than anything in prior mainline games. Also, he isn't very different than other monsters.
Tornadoes aren't new. Meteors aren't new. Tail swipes aren't new. Shoulder tackles aren't new. Aggro mechanics aren't new. AOE attacks aren't new.

Mods sure are taking their sweet time

BUT PARD, YOU'RE MY SAPPHIRE STAR

Attached: 74472111_p4.png (1600x1200, 377K)

What makes him truly hard is that, in the end, it's just hr content, not even g-rank.
It's literally the hardest in its tier.

You did save me didn't you pard?

Attached: Dz2xrPKU0AEyGt.jpg (748x800, 96K)

I LOVE the Handler!

Attached: 76086923_p0.jpg (1259x1500, 1.34M)

The Nintendo games have worse control schemes, so they added lock on as a casual feature.
Monster Hunter players used to make fun of the idea of a lockon camera. This was before you got into the series via Nintendo.

Behemoth is from ff series. He doesnt count. So is that gay monster from the witcher series.

...I couldn't even find you. Thank goodness I don't need that attack jewel.

GU looks and runs considerably worse than 3u and 4u

Attached: 74b7e7306a7c4017214575fc306e4de6.jpg (1300x1839, 1.94M)

>Behemoth doesn't count because of something that has nothing to do with gameplay!!!
lmfao the Behemoth copes never get old

For anyone wondering, listfag went full-blown retarded in /mhg/ when he got banned yet again on Yea Forums and everyone laughed at him, leading to severe amounts of shitposting to the highest order
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261792274/#261792274
look at the amount of deleted posts, and the ones he samefagged. He's completely broken. Now he's here because mods also booted his ass on /vg/ too

Report the fucking retard, he's pretty much breaking 5 different rules. (evading spam, ban-evasion, spam, flamewar, off-topic)

Attached: 1564975923930.png (872x766, 444K)

Runs fine on N3DS if you aren't a brainlet. Capcom was just retarded and capped the fps at 30, you just have to uncap it.

what the fuck user

Attached: sad quru.png (201x145, 24K)

Do you not see the irony in this when the first game to get an actual, hard ass lock on was right after the series jumped off of Nintendo platforms?

can someone explain the mindset of "all the posts I don't like come from one person"?
My and my friends have all been accessed of being the mythical "listfag" at one point or another. We've never posted a greentext list.

Z targeting is hardly a lock on
Only World added a true lock on and it's unplayable with it on

>Monster Hunter players used to make fun of the idea of a lockon camera.
Speak for yourself, I don't remember giving a single shit.

Don't reply to him you retards

I'm pretty sure it's just one retard shitposting both directions and replying to himself.

Nintendo games added a camera that knows where the monster is. No prior games had that, you had to manually adjust the camera. Nintendo casualization set us down the slippery slope.

Irony is too complicated for his brain

this is a blue board what the fuck

Oh don't worry. He's getting another reminder soon. Mods can see samefagging and marks them

Watch the fireworks

Attached: 1519271055684.png (1084x957, 522K)

It’s hardly a slippery slope into anything damaging. The target camera was a compromise and a downgrade through and through, and World’s lock on is a noob trap because that shit sucks and manual control will always be better for this series.

Do you and your friends post on Yea Forums together like butt buddies? That's kinda sad

you do this every thread. You are worse than the Boogeyman you complain about.

Shut up retard

Fuck it runs way better now, I used the same build but had shit performance. I think I know what the problem was.

Monster Hunter!

Attached: MH3U-Abyssal_Lagiacrus_Render_001.png (770x948, 845K)

Thanks for admitting it was a downgrade.

>Monster Hunter players used to make fun of the idea of a lockon camera
Fuck off faggot, you've already been told that "Lock on" and "Lock on camera" aren't even remotely the same thing.

>because that shit sucks and manual control will always be better for this series
God no, it's a lot easier with lock on.

In old games, the camera didn't know where the monster is. You had to manually position it.
In Nintendo games, the camera knows where the monster is.

>They said he's in!
>The next game...
Underwater hunts after Iceborne. Not gonna lie I'm hyped.

Attached: Glad.jpg (500x375, 99K)

Get Evade Window 3 to dodge the Earth's Ruin dive!

Attached: pkpk3.png (1565x1565, 512K)

Is fun!

you will NEVER guess what happened next

Attached: 20190808032431_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

can someone give me a quick rundown on listfag

If it’s a downgrade then it didn’t make the experience any easier, so thanks for admitting it’s not a casualization.

Odo doesn't have a longsword

Autism that’s beginning to rival XV-kun.

Attached: image.jpg (826x602, 145K)

I'm ready for some deep sea horrors

this guyUsed to derail every MH thread until a month ago when someone went to the mods' IRC and requested a spam block on him.

It's a downgrade because it made the gamr worse. It'd a casual feature, in older games you had to manually position the camera.

XV?

This. A "press to look towards the monster" button is useful. A "press to awkwardly force your camera to follow the monster" isn't. Maybe it COULD be if you could just toggle it off instantly, but instead pressing it again cycles through the other monsters in the map, sometimes even small monsters, and fucks your camera up even harder.

STOP replying to him. He didn't even play 4th Gen and only a fool wouldn't like those amazing games.

Another autist that used to derail Final Fantasy threads because everyone hates FFXV

Did the target camera completely replace manual camera control in the 3DS games or something (I didn't play them)? When it's paired together with manual controls I'd say it's pretty much a strict improvement.

it's an optional feature that doesn't even help. can you please explain in 100 words or less how that makes the game worse

where'd you get that info from, since they literally haven't even shown a screenshot of him yet

He's been spamming a list of complaints that fill 3-5 posts in most monster hunter threads for the past year, and has even branched out to spamming it on gamefaqs and google translating it into japanese to spam on 2ch

Well I don't go to them but I only remember horror stories about XIV being trannyland with one of them cutting their wrists to get someone kicked out of a /vg/ guild or something.

Exactly. The Target Cam, introduced in the Nintendo games, is the biggest Veatch and make the game the easiest.

Nice! What was it?

Basically like Listfag but much much more autistic. Someone even clocked his shitposting and its 16 hours per day average over the course of 8 years

Attached: Barry tries falseflagging.png (748x274, 19K)

That'd be nice.

Attached: 705346_1.jpg (630x630, 90K)

>roars in the distance
>not even audible
>your ears shatter
its a bit too much

also
>mfw I realize big chungus is gone in 4 hours and replaced by fuckterrible lavasioth

Attached: 1551415029601.jpg (933x602, 308K)

Turbo autist who has been shitposting in defense of Final Fantasy XV since it was announced as Versus XIII. Like a decade of it, he’s still here, he still picks fights with totally unrelated games, and he even takes the crusade to his Twitter account.

Listfag is similarly autistic, similarly shitposts multiple types of threads on Yea Forums and /vg/, but hasn’t been doing it for quite as long that we know of. But he was outted by mods when he accidentally used one of his unrelated shitpost images on accident in a MH thread.

based lagibro

As of two days ago listfag has been doing it for 2 years.

>MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO PLAY

I find it hilarious how paranoid this "listfag" has got some of you guys, keep it up bro.

You are a true MONSTER HUNTER:WORLD™

Sacrifice 10 monsters off of this series and add only one to MHW. Who would it be?

Hard mode: You can't cut out dromes and Raths

Attached: 1564625110062.png (600x437, 146K)

So basically instead of attacking an ok game people had their fun with for years it's one guy defending a dogshit game by himself for ages?

No, but at the time the N3DS wasn’t out and you had to buy a clunky peripheral for a second analog, or use the touch screen for the camera. Since the analog and dpad position are reversed from PSP clawing was not nearly as useful or comfortable.

Attached: true monster hunter.jpg (427x194, 32K)

I had 3D turned off but forgot to put the percentage to 0%.

I'll sacrifice 30 for good gameplay.

When?

I cut out the dromes and r-
>Hard mode: You can't cut out dromes and Raths
fug

/xivg/ is a whole other bag of worms I don’t want to get into. There’s a reason we try to have threads on this board for as long as possible before mods get sick of it.

Alright, I can definitely see why that would be a downgrade then.

Muh Nintendo

all the fucking chickens for Shaggy

>Behemoth hard so he bad

Attached: 1975991.jpg (460x687, 94K)

Talking about MH right now or the shitty MMO?

four hours? brb I need to get some more decos

can I sacrifice frontier monsters?
they are gone anyway

>all those posts with zero replies
that is sad. No wonder he samefags

post yfw proof of a hero starts playing

Attached: O O.png (286x163, 22K)

just admit you couldn't beat it

It applies to both I suppose, but I was referring to the MMO. There are some real deranged mental cases in xivg.

>Something has to be fun to be hard!

Attached: 1563451726046.png (485x443, 64K)

No support for New 3DS enhanced textures yet?

Attached: 1559852087510.gif (240x320, 3.27M)

Throwing in a contribution with 100% more fabric involved.

Attached: 609538D0-22F5-4412-AD89-6EE6A3B34C9D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

>>It's poorly designed and artificial difficult, so it's good!
You just described MH prior to World.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 53K)

Amazing how people now try to defend it just because they're jumping ship at realizing that a ruined MMO is actually shit.

Do you still need to fuck around with the time settings to get a good charm table?

A Shrieking Legiana, Ebony Odogaron, Gold Rathian, Nightshade Paolumu and Tzitzi-Yaku walk into Area 8 of the Coral Highlands...

>implying extreme deviants are hard

yes

Delete Piscine monsters from the universe and add Astalos

Attached: Dickhead.png (1038x1158, 1.21M)

>deleted
Press D to dab on listfag

Attached: 1560226401024.jpg (530x703, 101K)

If this actually happens, I hope that it takes notes from Tri and makes every dark underwater after a certain depth. Something like Caves in Tri.

I wish they would have used Proof of a Nameless Hero somewhere cool because that one gets me pumped.

D

Attached: 1562210056560.jpg (494x488, 33K)

Sacrifice the entirety of World to make the next game good.

Deviljho kills them all
The end

In an action RPG from a series known for its difficulty? Yeah.

Just two guys and two posts.
also rip gay nergi

I don't think even underwater combat actually causes as much butthurt as tri's legitimately dark caves and needing a torch to see.

>It was all an act

I am listfag

>You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot
clutch claw mounts are not the same as normal mounts. They don't bring the monster down, they are used to soften parts/drop slinger ammo depending on the weapon.

Seriously, why do they keep making more of these fuckers when their quality has only ever ranged from "boring" to "some of the worst dogshit in the entire series"? Also why do all of the ones in World have to have a stupid armour gimmick?

he's gone? good, lets get back to discuss how STEVE IS IN

Attached: WANNA GET CUCKED BOI.jpg (800x800, 152K)

everything*

Dark caves were great. Fighting Deviljho and visibly watching it get enraged in the dark was cool.

too good to be true so it won't happen

Attached: seregios was an asshole.jpg (234x193, 17K)

Fucking listfag ruining our serious discussions

Seeing my Photoshop shitpost spread around so quickly warms my heart

There's really only 3 in mainline still and Jurya is just Lavasioth with no projectiles

you welcome, stevebro

Attached: Le spiky NTR face.png (1141x720, 1.03M)

he's gone, just ignore it. Shame /mhg/ will be suffering since he goes there to complain about getting banned on Yea Forums

There's a N3DS mode button so idk, haven't tried.

>MH
>an RPG
>a series known for its difficulty
Come on now.

I have no strong feelings on this in either direction.

Emulated tri is surprisingly pretty at times

Attached: 20190808212159_1.jpg (1920x1017, 322K)

There are five in mainline (six if you count Green Plesioth) and World/Iceborne added two of them.

They should really remake these maps for World.

Would you own great jagras, if it was a size of a cat?

You're quickly becoming the new khezufags and we all know what happened to them.

Does the summer event have any layered armor worth getting? I haven't got any quests from the blacksmith for them and it's almost over.

The bloom in Tri / Wii U 3U really make them look unique.

lol

Mosswinin and Dinin
It goes away tomorrow, hurry

Diver and shades layered. I think they're just in your pending requests right away, I don't remember getting it from the blacksmith.

Attached: laughing whores.png (601x321, 34K)

Why the fuck do you use /vg/? Go back.

This was peak Monster Hunter aesthetic. I'm really annoyed that the tribal UI is completely gone in World.

Lmao. What's wrong with this nutjob?

is this guy ever gonna get tired?

So what the hell is that pyramid structure in that one area? Did they ever say it or it's all speculation?

You make a mistake thinking it's one person
Your reaction to some harmless greentext is so overblown it makes trolling very attractive
This is why more and more people post the list

>HOLY FUCK Yea Forums IS FULL OF FUCKING INDIAN SHILLS. JESUS CHRIST ITS A FUCKING MESS
I'm dying

Attached: Fat laugh.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Post it

>deleted

Attached: 1539998842870.png (256x192, 3K)

obviously, seeing it get fat would be cute

Fuck you buddy, Jaggia is pure

OH NO NO NO

stop linking it, it would just get deleted quicker and that's not fun

List of problems with Iceborne (so far)

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list.

Get fucked worldbabs

She's the biggest piece of shit the series has ever seen
Hopefully she'll be eaten by some monster and fucking ripped appart

just report him. He's basically spamming at this point

giving away like 2 steam keys if anyone wants them
pastebin.com/gXdcWivR

~a

Attached: download.jpg (174x290, 11K)

>Cha-Cha
based P3rd made me forget that thing even existed

Kill
>Great Jaggi (Wroggi is cooler)
>Great Baggi (Wroggi is cooler)
>Cephadrome
>Plesioth
>Green Plesioth
>Lavasioth
>Basarios
>Gravios
>Gypceros
>Khezu
>Red Khezu

Add Agnaktor. Just fucking do it already.

it's more than one person.

Unironically peak Monster Hunter.

doesn't matter, you retards are getting gutted

Reported to Discord for having anti-furry hate speech, enjoy having your server deleted.

You're listfag

I love it when an autist gets this buttblasted.

Attached: 1525575815258.png (400x272, 179K)

No **I** am the list fag!

I'm listfag

after like 6 times listfag was outed samefagging? I don't think so

Attached: 1503867531090.png (500x508, 401K)

It's almost a certainty that ListfagComplainer is a single person, unlike the multiple trolls who post greentext lists

go back to /vg/

fuck hard mode
kill the dromes, aggis are superior
cephadrome
bulldrome
azure rath
pink rath
lavasioth
jyuradotus
red khezu

bring rajang to world

fuck off listfag

yeah that's probably correct. Shizo posters who become obsessed with a samefag boogeyman are usually projecting

God I love MH threads on Yea Forums
>comfy discussion
>get free entertainment from the local autist
>even more if he's deleted
>cuteposters
>great rooms
>even better discussion at night

Attached: 1520286336768.png (125x141, 44K)

go back to /vg/

I'm enjoying it quite abit, figured I'd give it a go while I take a break from XX before doing deviants and before IB comes out on PC.
Still have yet to fight a large monster underwater though.

BRING BACK THE OLD RUINS IN THE MAPS FUCK I HATE ALL THESE SHITTY NEW WORLD MAPS WHERE ARE THE RUINED BUILDINGS

Where the hell is the trailer?

Attached: sleep tight, nerg.png (500x500, 123K)

Gamescom

Attached: 1563065340684.jpg (564x806, 174K)

Tri had way too little content to be called that. But before World it was the last great MH game.

Trailer is asleep too.

Attached: 1425422073577.jpg (729x639, 187K)

cut
>khezu
>red khezu
>kut-ku
>blue kut-ku
>garuga
>lavasioth
>gypceros
>purple gypceros
>leshen
>ancient leshen

add
>Valstrax

Jyuratodus
Lavasioth
Khezu
Red Khezu
Basarios
Gravios
Gypceros
Paolumu
Nightshade Paolumu
Congalala
Add Rajang

I feel like the Leshens are kind of cheating saying as they're most likely a one time thing anyway

AT Niggergante is just Garuga Training

Wasn't supposed to be a reply but whatever

wait who wasmthe final boss of 4?
shagaru?
gogmazios?
or dalamadur?

When are we getting Gear REX in MonHun?

Attached: Gear-rex.jpg (640x480, 194K)

They are already worse than not only being 4ufags like the khezufags were, but also for using the reddit nickname for their reddit monster

THIS

He's a bigger pain in the ass than Garuga since he can jump all over the place, Garuga at least has to actually run or glide to wherever he wants to be next. But yeah the same general tactics work on both.

Shagaru was the final boss of the story
Dalamadur was just the last fight unlocked in the Gathering Hub in 4

>reddit nickname
Wasn't Steve the 'official' name given to Seregios by someone at Capcom before his English name was revealed?

Recent threads have been nice without obvious bait and console wars, I'm pretty sure he's gone back to trying to fuck with the metroid series now

Chances of my boy Sergei getting in?

nah that's ACfag. Different autist

listfag is still shitposting in /vg/ but I don't care. who the fuck goes there

>He thinks somebody shitting on Other M is listfag
Bruh

what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1453692899971.gif (156x190, 671K)

i pretty sure nuclear brachydios came after dalamadur

>Other M

Attached: 1563162547825.png (570x489, 407K)

Other M is the Gen/GU of Metroid.

To be honest i've wondered if they were the same guy.
Hatred for nintendo and games with a story where they previously were minimal are the joining parts.

He's on about fusion and the pasta is at least a year old.

I've beat all the optional quests to get the ticket I need to upgrade my lunastra gunlance. But some of the signs that say COMPLETED are in blue. What did I fuck up Yea Forums?

Attached: Rath Sweat.jpg (320x320, 19K)

You still have quests in that tier to discover.

There's some arena fights that only unlock when you've captured their respective monsters. They also rotate in and out I think.

Oh goddammit.

Attached: DISGUST.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Quality > Quantity and Tri had the best quality.
>but muh lack of monsters
Yeah, the roster was small but only two fights actually felt like copy pastes. Every other fight in the game was extremely unique, which is more than I can say for 4, Gen, and World. It also had the best online and the best maps.

Make sure to talk to everyone at the research base

Also the best soundtrack, a nice hub, and the best girl.

CUT:

>Khezu
>Red Khezu
>Gypceros
>Purple Gypceros
>Cephadrome
>Rajang
>Zorah Magdaros
>Bulldrome
>Blangonga
>Congalala

Add Lagiacrus

>Gets butthurt about the list
>Falseflags it on /vg/
Kek

I still think 3U was better.

I wouldn't say extremely unique. Maybe if you're only talking about the underwater sections, but that's less than half the tri roster there. There were some interesting gimmicks like calling for help and shit, but that didn't change the fact that you were still fighting a drome that was still a drome, a bird that was still a bird, brutes that pretty much followed Diablos patterns to the point it spawned the joke about Diablos being a brute in disguise, not-Nargacuga, and Kushala All-Elementa.
Add on to that the fact that tri cut out half the weapons and that quality claim drops off real hard.
Underwater was interesting, but mediocre in execution, while also being the only thing unique about Tri.

Man, Ancient Leshen blows. Easier then EX Behemoth but it takes forever.

The atmosphere in 3 was fucking AAA tho, World tried so hard to recapture the spirit of the original MH trailer but it failed completely and just feels like any other videogame ever

Attached: 20190126225731_1.jpg (2560x1440, 814K)

Raging was 4U only not base 4

P3rd and 3U were both superior

P3rd is shit and 3U is just tri with reskins, nerfed monsters, a shittier online, and worse graphics.

>P3rd is shit
So this is what a nintendie really looks like

Attached: Yui's_Curiosity_Series.png (1920x1080, 541K)

Great Jaggi fights nothing like Gigginox, which fights notjing like Barrioth despite sharing the same skeleton, with also fights nothing like the Diablos, the Lagiacrus, or the Barroth (all of which who don't feel similar at all). Honestly that is more than I can say for gen 4 or currently 5 at this point despite that not even being half the roster. Cut weapons is valid but I never felt much for it since I never even bothered using the weapons that got cut out.

Tri is peak.

P3rd was the most successful game in the series before world came out. It was still shit.

GU is the best 4th gen game desu

Tri is only peak if it's your first monster hunter. If it isn't then the mediocrity shows through pretty hard.

Delete all gen 1 monsters
Add Overdrive Valstrax

Only thing really wrong with P3rd was cutting swimming.

Attached: image.jpg (1323x932, 380K)

First was FU, so no.

No, that's 4. Gen is absolute shit.

Tribabs spend more time gloating about their game than actually playing. Sad!
I guess that's expected for a game with even less monsters than the W-word.

Attached: 004(2).jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

And the fact that it never got G rank.

Emulate 3U and 4U, or play them on 3DS?

>says he played 2G
>says Tri monsters are unique
You literally had 5 games worth of monsters and you didn't recognize just how lazy all the tri monsters are on land? Like, how?

Nah. 4 wishes it was as good as genu

lol

Attached: GU is a true MH for true fans.png (1000x1000, 359K)

Attached: 20190808230133_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

That would be a downgrade. It's better.

>rockthrow

Not even worth a response

don't worry, I'll do it for you.

But it's not. 4th gen only got better as we went forward.

Gen 2 variety was shit.

Do gay-ass incels actually care if you play MHW instead of all the older obscure bullshit titles that nobody cared about?

I just used the gun lance for the first time and it's easy as fuck, but pretty satisfying. Do you really just stay shielded and poke all the time?

You're all forgetting there are still post-release updates.

4u is an actual stain on the franchise with all the shitty recolors they brought back. We never needed to see the likes of purple gypceros or red khezu ever again.

Tri is obsoleted by GU absorbing their most important content. The Greats will have to wait till MH5 comes out with 110+ monsters.

Attached: 2019050712201800-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>muh grank

>arts and styles
Lol no.

MH6*.

I prefer mobile, so I bought a 2ds xl just to play monster hunter
It's up to personal preference

Hot Take: MHW has the best combat in the series

Poking doesn't do shit other than a tiny bit of focused damage. You'll take forever doing that. You have to use shelling combos. Y+B, Y, B (shoots all shells at once), Y, RB+B, Repeat starting with Y.

All the gen 3 monsters were gutted in Gen, you deluded genbab.

But Tri is the game that has the most monsters missing from GU, and several of the ones that did make it in were gutted without underwater

MH P7th ***

What did Red Khezu even do again?
I remember Purple Gypceros used more poison or something. Still, I never liked any of the subspecies that weren't drastically changed in behavior, habitat or element and first/second gen monsters are typical of that

G-Rank Lagiacrus is stronger in GU than he was ever thanks to his newly added Thunder Bite attack.

Attached: 2019071214201900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>game that introduced mounting, delayed wakeup, evasion +3
Lol no

It's got some new electric shield bullshit. But it's hardly different much like blu kut ku

Mounting was a great addition.