Any of you own a racing wheel or into simracing? Post rig and favourite racing games

Any of you own a racing wheel or into simracing? Post rig and favourite racing games.

Attached: 20190808_174544.jpg (2738x2322, 3.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgTjrcq1cyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yikes how much did that cost

yes

Attached: 1565220715189.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

212 euros for the g29 wheel, pedals and shifter. 165 euros for the wheel stand. Wheel stands are usually shit but this one has some decent weight and rigidity.

Nice playseat user. Is that a g27?

What distance are your eyes from the TV screen and what field of view settings do you use?

Around 50” away. It’s stuck fov from the game.
Yes with clutch. Bought it for gt5 and then used it mostly for dirt rally. Recently brought it out for initial d

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Driving around GTA V with a wheel is comfy as fuck

>Around 50” away. It’s stuck fov from the game.

Bruh that looks WAY more than 50".

What's the playseat like? Is it adjustable and comfortable?

The g29 wheel is really good racing wheel. I have hade one for some time now, and with the shifter I feel that it works well with any racing sim

youtube.com/watch?v=WgTjrcq1cyA

More or less. I measured with my feet.
Yeah I like it. Adjustable for leg height but not back angle.

got a g27 that I strap to my desk

played dirt rally with it years ago but now I only play euro truck sim2

G29 full setup and a stand for it too. Got some real nice headphones aswell.
Mostly play Dirt Rally 2 on it. Assetto Corsa is alright but they seem to have never heard of power steering.
Wreckfest is supposedly great on a wheel but i played the hell out of it before getting one. Im waiting on their big content drop to get back into it.

I do the same with my g29, but I put my mouspad between the desk and the wheel because the wheel can get load and shake my hole desk when I play the F1 games

>More or less. I measured with my feet.
Bruh your feet aren't 12"

This is another reason the stands are worthwhile.
The vibration feedback also travels through the stand to the pedals which is a neat bonus. They're also a lot easier pack/unpack. I can set my wheel up in like 10 secs

>Assetto Corsa is alright but they seem to have never heard of power steering.

Just adjust the ffb settings. Afaik G29 can output max 2 to 3 newtons of force so it shouldn't be THAT stiff

Fuck yeah, G27. Mine still works to this day, so it's of no surprise to me why Logitech decided to not support it for PS4 when they want you to buy the rehash of it instead. Thank god for PC gaming.

Dirt Rally, Vive, G29 and the Playseat Challenge.

Get a GT Omega Apex wheel stand. That would solve your problem. It's foldable too so you can store it away. Adjustable wheel height and angle and adjustable pedal distance and angle too.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Main benefit of G29 is it works for ps3 ps4 and pc and has all the ps4 buttons on the wheel itself. The paddle shifters are better too.

I have this positively ancient PS2 steering wheel from Mad Catz. Wonder of I should USB it and use on my PC.

Attached: 41GXRCR25NL._SR600,315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (600x315, 17K)

Nice fightstick

I never had a problem with my paddle shifters on G27, switches still solid on them.

That seems really good. The big turn off for me has been the size of stands.

Currently playing PCars and f1 2018. Will eventually get into PCars 2, Asseto Corsa and GT Sport. Might get Dirt Rally 2 when it's on sale.

Attached: 20190802_012513.jpg (4128x2322, 3.55M)

Yup me too I don't have the space for a proper rig. Good thing about the Apex stand is that it folds up without needing to detach the pedals wheel or shifter. It's damn heavy to move around with everything attached though.

Attached: GT-Omega-Apex-Steering-Wheel-Stand-57.jpg (533x800, 96K)

Logitech MOMO boomer wheel here. remembering these days of launching car at full speed in f1 challenge monza to take out every one at first corner or comfy nfs porsche drive in monaco.
still works for f1 2019 btw.

Any force feedback on that?

Kek

Oh I don’t know then. About 5’

One of the guys in my fraternity has a G29 that he uses for Project Cards and F1 2019. I sometimes borrow it for Driveclub VR.

Attached: multi track drifting.webm (920x560, 2.87M)

I feel like I could build something like this out of wood for a fraction of the price, so I'm going to run with that. It just wouldn't be as light though.

>It just wouldn't be as light though.
Most likely wouldn't have the rigidity either.

that looks pretty neat and might fit under my bed when I detach the wheel. I had a G29 wheel forever but barely used it because I dont have space to set it up properly

Attached: forza jumo2.webm (800x334, 2.99M)

Thanks to my G27

Attached: file.png (319x142, 85K)