Your Turn to Die/Kime ga Shine

Will he be important for chapter 3?

Attached: 1565280826036.png (300x624, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/nannkizum/status/1147849508987891714
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Literally the key character to all of it
>Not important

How is he the key character?

>Profile deleted from the organization then restored
>Everyone knows him but Sara
>Same scarf as Shin
If he's not important the author is pulling a massive ruse

>Profile deleted from the organization then restored
What does that mean? I forget if it's supposed to be significant.

He probably won the previous death game, so yes. He's like Rantaro Amami from Danganronpa 53, only actually alive

Kai said that they only do that for important reasons, I don't remember the specifics

Files are only deleted from the system if you die, but theyre restored if that person would come back to life

>Rantaro Amami
That's actually a nice comparison. They even have the same kind of hair. Both survived their first games but both ended up dying but this time this guy survived

Interesting. That would definitely mean that this guy is alive then. But where would he have been this whole time?

huge chances of him being the guy in the dark room on an IV drip

Do you have a pic of this? I never noticed this at all playing the game

Not him but here

Attached: D8CIkAfVsAIH806.png (810x622, 109K)

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

Thank God you're here, now the thread officially starts

Cool. Thank you. Can't believe I literally didn't pay attention to this. Interesting indeed. So it really might be that guy after all. Wonder what he will end up doing once he makes his appearance in chapter 3.

when's it coming out?
any new info?

August 12 is the demo
mobile.twitter.com/nannkizum/status/1147849508987891714

damn, cool

Attached: hm.png (792x1900, 625K)

>Sara, her dad and Sou
Hmm

>fakes message telling Kanna her sister hated her
>cheats with no remorse to get rid of non-participants
>kills himself to get rid of N*o and dab on Sara
Gashu was /ourguy/

>Fake

Totally not real Sou. Let's also forget he's the only unseen participant that we never saw his own first trial.

>fakes message telling Kanna her sister hated her
Which would have had Kanna kill herself and she's a candidate. Is Gashu retarded?

In the original JP dialogue Sara mentions feeling a foreboding aura from that room. Take it as you will.

>he thinks that was fake

Kugie loved her sister. Fuck off.

This is the same guy who survived the dreaded Hades Incident.

Keep believing that, Kannafag.

Fuck you.

If that's true, then why was he a non-candidate?

You can say she loved her to death

What was so bad about the Hades Incident? A bunch of degenerate criminals killing each other, big deal.

The Hades Incident was the 天極事件 (Tengoku Jiken). It's a mashup of 天国 (tengoku, heaven) and 極道 (gokudou, refers to organized crime) that is still pronounced the same way as "heaven." It's basically interpreted as "the pinnacle of criminals." Given the English term "criminal underworld" and the notion of a "king" of it emerging, Hades seemed like a fitting equivalent, even if it technically represents the opposite thing... but like, it's a highly ironic use of "heaven" anyway.

This is basically the summit of the underworld. Where the absolute criminals dwell and participate. For the very fact that Sou defeated all of them and won should tell you how scary he is. There's a reason the others were struck with fear when they saw his pic on the screen. Alice probably didn't actually kill him.

Not funny.

Rank chest sizes from smallest to biggest

Attached: 1565277187956m.jpg (1024x694, 94K)

>Sara is the reason why the death game exists
>immediately appoints herself as the leader
>in contact with people from the organization
>tries to get Kanna to kill herself
>sacrifices her
FUCK SARA AND FUCK PROBABILITY

Attached: Cara5-13.png (330x624, 76K)

The organization dissolved shortly after, clearly Sou was an undercover cop who BTFO criminal scum.

So Sou is the king of criminals?

Yes and even won their game which should tell you his prowess.

Can somehow post these madmen side by side? I just want to bask in the kino that is to come in chapter 3

Why are Nao's hair fucking leaves?

Nao>>>>>>>> Sara>>>>>>>Reko>>>>>>>>>Kanna

Because Mishima likes leaves

None of this would have happened if Sou was being a nice boy to everyone and gave Kanna sweet pure loving.

she's underaged you psychopath?

And? Keiji is going to go balls deep inside Sara and Nao wanted her professor to educate her on how procreation works. What is your point?

>Reko
>not dead last

Kanna is not bigger than Reko user. Sure Sara and especially Nao shit on her but Kanna's is still smaller which makes sense because she's a middle schooler

Attached: 1565229202050m.jpg (1024x783, 283K)

The Sara thirst from Kai and Nao is incredible

Since Miley is probably human, she might top this list.

Attached: Cara14-2.png (356x624, 86K)

Keiji as well.

Miley's bigger than Sara for sure. Don't know if she's bigger than Nao.

>kugie protecting her sister from sou
kek. really wish we got to see the other characters in action. boxer dude and police lady looked like cool characters. police lady was hot too and had some attachment to keiji

Who is the pink hair girl next to Safalin? And I'm assuming the two rocker dudes behind Reko are her bandmates?

The girl is the dance opponent on one of the attractions
And yeah those are Reko's bandmates

Oops meant to quote

i guess its the dancer girl from THE minigame

Shit. Forgot about her. Guess I should have paid more attention during those minigames. I just wanted my tokens man

What's that Picasso-looking thing between Kai and Reko?

The music in this game blows me away with how simple yet impactful it is. How the fuck does an indie game get it so right when AAA games just pump out music that you forget the second it changes?

>baker-chan and kanna's sister double "no way fag"ing sou away

Attached: 1509314435980.jpg (336x336, 17K)

This. It's honestly the OST that keeps me so immersed with this game. I don't know how they did it but the composer for this game was top tier. I can listen to Sou's theme for days on end just because of how hype it sounds

Didn't even notice him there. I think he was was part of chapter 1 iirc

>10 second loops
>doesnt get repetitive
It's absolutely stellar
Part of it is that the music gets more impactful when you're doing the main game

that's not baker-chan tho

Apparently he made use of some free audio loops, I don't know how much of the soundtrack is it but I've seem at least two examples. I don't think that takes away from anything, just shows he's got a fine sense of what to use where.

i'd think he'd be important seeing how the creator/artist drew this for the final chapter promotion

Attached: RealSou.jpg (624x703, 155K)

>immediately appoints herself as the leader

Everyone else forced it upon her. Which I'm still trying to figure out why besides "lel main character"

Mishima was too pure for this world...

I can't read eleven, what does it say? Anons please I must know.

wait what? i thought it was but now i remember that baker-chan looked kinda like miley. so then who is that chick again?

Do we know how many chapters there will be in total?

Another victim who failed her first trial and got impaled by a bunch of spikes.

I honestly have the OST saved on my phone. It's really that good. He should honestly try to sell them. He'd make good money in Japan.

It says at the very end of chapter 2 that the next one is the final

3. Each one in 2 parts so technically 6 releases.

That only makes it even more impressive. To sift through all of that and find literally perfect clips? How easy it would be to find something that fits a little less but still "works." Shows an ability to perfectly gauge what mood needs to be set and what fits perfectly.

what should i do now?

Attached: ahshit.png (820x658, 80K)

Worst death imo

>Gin and Kanna are children
>Nao is too skittish
>Keiji and Kai are sketchy and don't want to share much
>Mishima is a weirdo
>Q-taro, Joe, and Reko are hotheads
>Sou is Sou
She seems like the logical choice.

Literally 3 like the same said. It's even said in game that these games usually have only 3 main games. We've had 2. Now the remaining one will be the last.

she appears in one of the victim videos I believe, I just can't remember which one. Looking at her shoes, isn't she the girl Ranger tortured to death and didn't give a fuck about it, making him rage like the little faggot he was?

Gather as many tokens as possible and gtfo.

Okay thanks.
I'll probably wait until chapter 3 is release to start playing those games.
And now I'm out to avoid spoilers.

he will
personally i just picked who i was interested in, but if you go with alice you'll kinda have a sidequest with him

Attached: EAdxQLmU4AAt3m_.jpg (1200x675, 211K)

Did we know her occupation? She looks like a high schooler.

In that situation its more apt for a group to fracture and have loners but outside of Q-taro no one really challenges it. They just roll with it.

Guys, if you were trying to make a bigger hack of an ending to this game than Kodaka and Uchikoshi how would you write end twist and the ending? You have AI, mind wiping technology and human looking robot dolls at your disposal so far.

Attached: npxe5vpp8rx11.png (1000x850, 240K)

No, the girl who did that was this one

Attached: EBSkKnYVAAA2QJU.jpg (930x1091, 389K)

Pretty much for these reasons. Keiji was acting leader like when they all met for the first time but he basically passed it off to Sara

Don't do Alice's sidequest. Don't hurt him any more than he already is.

Did Nao wanted to fucking smother her professor with those milk tanks?

pfft. nao's was worse. imagine having your intestines and spine slowly crushed

user, but if you don't do the sidequest, he'll die without seeing the real Reko in his last moments

Attached: oh no.png (949x720, 752K)

>promoting real Sou like this even for CD covers

Sara is an AI and as Crabstash said negative emotions define humanity. The problem is implanting them so that they are "native" ends in failure like with rider. They have to be "grown." This is all an elaborate experiment to create the perfect AI. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone's struggles and pain ultimately mean nothing. Just cogs in a machine.

Attached: no thanks.png (286x147, 24K)

>Cant go to hell

Would have been a kino way to go for Mishima.

But don't worry. She'll smother Sara with those naos in the timeline where everyone else died.

Thank you, I might have to watch the videos again, it's been a while.

>Kanna will be the "good end" route
>Sou will be the "true end" route

You heard it here first

Attached: 1565281551735.png (175x168, 43K)

PUSSY

Attached: DC31MbNWAAA4ALn.jpg (451x421, 16K)

>not talking to kai
Fag
HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

Fuck I really hope someone uploads that trial so it can get translated. I don't know if vgperson will do it if someone does though since you have to pay for it.

I really wanna see her face but it's Japanese tradition to not really show the face of someone who hangs themselves.

One thing that since we are late in the party don't know is that the main title screen changes with each chapter release and I can't wait for chapter 3 for the new art

Attached: sara.png (592x444, 669K)

you're already there

Attached: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (480x232, 25K)

you're already there bro, that's why

It's all a simulation on a a space base on the moon bro ahaha.

Didn't that one guy who died in the first trial mention how this whole game was for Sara?

Joe

Blasphemy. Nao is the canon route and I don't care what Gashu says.

Vgperson will likely do it again. If not, I probably will.

There are multiple spots where that idea comes up. Which is why I think my idea is what will happen. The game is far to good in its writing of emotions and bonds between individuals to NOT do something to undermine it all.

I was a a huge retard and thought that Joe was the only negative option and choosing any of the other two would make Sara remember their good attributes and sacrifices and find the resolve to keep up the fight.

vgperson waits for permission from the creator to translate so I really don't see chapter 3 demo getting translated since it's paid, right?
"yeah bro translate and post online free for them lul"

Attached: huh.png (236x251, 98K)

It's not like we would be able to buy it anyway

Nah at worse it will get translated and then officially sold.

It's convenient that Nao was the only surviving participant at that time who wasn't there when we saw the file on real Sao. Everyone else was there and everyone else except Sara recognized him and showed shock, fear etc. Alice clearly knows him as he said and fake Sou ran out of the room after seeing him. They don't remember him but they recognize his face. The only one we didn't see the reaction to his appearance was Nao.

Calling it now. Nao and real Sou were probably lovers in the past. That is the other reason to why she's in this game not only because of being with professor Mishima at the time, but due to being connected to the real Sou.

It's going to be pretty interesting. Wonder what it will be.

Dum dum user.

The translation now is currently considered unofficial since Nankidai doesn't know enough English to verify its contents. I'm not sure he'd change his mind on that.

I really hope they don't do something retarded like ZE and DR did. Just keep the momentum going not completely blow it up for the sake of muh epic twist.

Looks like too big a plot-twist to pull without any kind of foreshadowing whatsoever.

He'll probably approve it. I also think there will be a remake for console at some point.

>The only one we didn't see the reaction to his appearance was Nao.
Because she's not a candidate. She wasn't necessary story wise.

That's why I said at worst. Most likely it will get translated and the patch will be throw out there with a "Go buy the game" attached to it where we all know that wont happen. I'll still probably buy it. Gotta support good games.

Am i missing soemthing? Why did Reko appeared next to Nao when she died and was painting the professor? They weren't that close for them to reach the same "heaven" i think

Sou doesn't fuck crazy whores

if that's true then with nao dead, wouldn't that leave us with a pissed off sou? we already have pissed off shin if we sacrifice kanna.

It was the "literally did nothing wrong" heaven, which explains why Kai and Joe weren't there. Kanna wasn't dead by the time that particular scene was shown.

t. Gashu

>they werent that close
dude what

Real Sou isn't a candidate either tbf.

It was just to show the people close to Nao waiting for her and her drawing before they all departed together. Plus Nao and Reku were pretty close in the game.

What did Kai and Joe do?

The game is (probably) still free, this is just a paid preview situation. It'd be a bit disrespectful to the people who came out to Comiket to turn around and sell it online.

This. It's common courtesy to atleast consult the creator first. It's his game.

Joe, Nao and Kugie were just additional participants who were only taken because they were around the candidates at the time of abduction. They have no relevancy to the story i think. Candidates seem to have 2 thing in common.
1. They were adopted (most of the cast)
2. They have something to do with murder case of Sou (Alice, Megumi and Keiji)

Joe having a doll and AI says otherwise.

Regardless of him growing fond of his new family, Kai was a backstabbing cunt that had every bad intention when becoming the Chidouin's housewife at first.

Joe was clearly up to something, he talks with Kai in secret and seems suspicious when you check a missing person poster during chapter 1.

So then how does one explain Mishima? Was he also adopted? And we don't know about the characters who died in the first trial.

But I guess that's for chapter 3 to explain.

Everyone is actually related and this was more like a fun family get together event :)

>Regardless of him growing fond of his new family, Kai was a backstabbing cunt that had every bad intention when becoming the Chidouin's housewife at first.
Because that was his mission from his dad and the organization. Plus all he did was observe them. It was after doing that he turned again his dad and the group and completely sided with the Chidouin family.

>Joe was clearly up to something, he talks with Kai in secret and seems suspicious when you check a missing person poster during chapter 1.
That sounds like a pretty baseless accusation to me user.

Fuck you. This better not be what it is.

Joe might have some other connection. There was still no doll of Nao and Kugie

Mishima might be connected to either of those thing as well as boxer guy. Kids are probably the orphans while adults beside Q-taro have somethign to do with Sou

All of this seems to center around Sou. I'm still can't forget how his name which was off the system after he died suddenly came back onto the system. And this was presumably before this game started and before Shin even took Sou's identity. On top of that, this game was has 20 participants(15 candidates and 5 non candidates) with both Shin and Sou as participants. We've seen the other unseen participants die through those first trial videos but we haven't seen the case for Sou. He's supposed to be on the list giving the Can Drink and Can't Drink board.

Joe was probably working with the mastermind, you might not see it but he always doing shady shit since the beginning of the game. Him waiting for Sara that night because "he was with Ryoko" is suspicious as fuck and pretty convenient. Him showing up as an AI can also be misleading; it's just a screen monitor after all, it can be anything, and Sou trying to reach the hidden room before dying to uncover something also supports this. I mean, you don't honestly believe he tried to wake Joe's AI up just for Sara's sake, do you?

>There was still no doll of Nao and Kugie
That we know of so far. Remember we only see Joe's AI at the end of chapter 2 and we still have all of chapter 3.

Plus we didn't get to see all the dolls in that room since some were hidden.

user, he waited for Sara because of the stalker

>Mishima might be connected to either of those thing as well as boxer guy. Kids are probably the orphans while adults beside Q-taro have somethign to do with Sou
I can go with the kids and even teens being adopted. But that would mean Mishima does have a connection to Sou. If he has something to do with his death, then it makes Mishima not look as noble as before.

Where did you get this

He waited for Sara because he was worried about the stalker. He's her best friend after all. It makes sense for him to be protective of her.

And Sou doing all that was supposed to be having his change of heart. Why else would he have Joe's AI talk to Sara and cheer her up?

I don't buy that bullshit tbqh

while he and possibly ryoko may have some connection to this game, i think you may be looking too much into these things

I love Mishima!

Attached: Mishima_Your_Turn_To_Die.png (522x562, 232K)

It could be as simple as Mishima being Sou's former high school professor.

I want to get off Sou's ruse cruse.

Attached: Untitled3.png (815x626, 513K)

Not him but it's on the creator's twitter.

Why not? What is so suspicious about his actions?

What do you call that pose (putting your hand on your hat)?

We would first need to know how old real Sou is. If his name on the board was supposed to mean himself and not Shin, then we know he's atleast over 20. But since he looks really young he's probably in his early 20s. He's probably around the same age as Nao.

I can't wait to see madlad Sou's kino ride 2.0 in chapter 3. Getting rid of Kanna was so worth it.

Laughing so hard your head hurts

"When he sees your dick" pose

Since there's a user suspicious of Joe, I just remembered one thing I'm confused.
Joe said he found the stalker when Sara screamed in her room but never commented about Kai so did he just assume a random person who was attacking her was the stalker?
The Kai and Joe conversation only happened after Q-Taro started to place the cards, right?

Attached: 69869085_p1.jpg (1310x1158, 236K)

Did Kanna attend school everyday of her life with a bucket on her head?

Yes. Imagine the bullying.

Yes. Don't bully her she has autism.

I think he just didn't want to out Kai at that point

What happens if you run out of Clout?
Is there a special Game Over sequence for every discussion or just a generic one for all?

I am 90% sure that Kai and Sou were working together long before the game. Remember Joe confessed to Sara. Joe probably wanted to get with her but found out how her father acts in relation to anyone getting with Sara. Maybe Kai was even ordered to dispose of Joe but with Kai going soft he warned Joe and and worked with him. That's why Joe went after Sara's friend instead and their "relationship" felt so forced, so that he can always stay near Sara.

Kugie is a failure of a sister.

He was just lying about the stalker, or at least, assuming it was him.
It couldn't have been Kai, unless he was trying to protect her from the actual kidnappers since there's no reason for him to harm Sara, but Kai was supposedly a pretty good fighter, I can't see him losing a fight just like that.

About the conversation, I think it was before Q-taro's bullshit.

>saves her sister's life
>failure of a sister

You are dumb but you also have a heart.

Kanna was the one with the key though.

Generic one iirc.

>Sou
You mean Joe? Also it would make sense with his AI and doll

After Kugie instructed her on how to release herself when she could have done so for herself first.

Yes I mean Joe. It would also explain why Joe downplayed the stalker. He knew it was just Kai.

>it's going to be like nagito ch5
>which is the best part in the entire danganronpa

Attached: 1508035743323.png (558x462, 194K)

Wasn't that after Kai told him who he was in the game.

The thing is we may get both Sous for the final chapter so depending on how it's written, Hopeman may finally meet his match

>Kai was supposedly a pretty good fighter, I can't see him losing a fight just like that.

Wasn't he badly injured at the time?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-162212~01.png (720x1027, 818K)

Sex scene when?

Attached: 1565223887326.jpg (800x600, 588K)

Chapter 3-1.

I want their hallucinations to fuck each other.

This makes a lot of sense too. Joe probably wasn't fully aware of the mafia's death game but I'm fairly sure he knew sooner or later they'd get iinvolved in some shit, which makes Joe a fucking hypocrite.
People just give him credit because he was goofy and good looking

minigame when
button smashing to help keiji smash sara

Attached: 71110690_p2.png (900x1400, 520K)

Keiji doesn't seem very comfortable with being petted by a cute 17-year-old samurai girl.

How did he get injured?

>Joe confessed to Sara
He said he loved her platonically.

Based

Attached: 1565222164615.jpg (600x800, 258K)

he just doesnt enjoy being treated like a dog

Attached: omawarisan.png (810x602, 201K)

I love how everyone's suspecting Joe and not Ryoko.

Remember the situation that he is in. He knows hes done for but he still wants to protect Sara and does not know if his words will come back to hurt her.

Gin is Keiji and Sara's son, that's why he has special powers like Keiji. They used an alien fax machine to send him back to before the game.

You are taking way too much stock in the goofy angry dad doesn't want his daughter to date boys trope.

Cute family!

Attached: 75306229_p1.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

No I'm thinking along the lines that Sara is an experiment. If she is than he does not want her tampered with. Relationship most definitely tamper whether they end good or badly.

Well he is a dog

He's not even her real father

He's a pig.

>200 replies, finally Your Turn To Die is getting the recognition it deserves!
>23 Posters

Oh

Attached: soda time.png (760x566, 873K)

There's so many speedreaders every thread that I bet everyone's memory wiping themselves and trying to read the whole thing again before the next thread goes up.

This is just Yea Forums. I've been doing some fanart and there are plenty of people interested in the game beyond this shithole

On that front I think Ryoko would be more suspicious. She's mentioned quite a few times, spent her time with Joe talking about Sara, and Sara came home in the cover of darkness because Joe wasn't there to wake her up and walk home with her during the daylight since Ryoko had him, maybe giving them time to set up the kidnapping.

Yeah, I know.

>fanart
Let's see it.

D-Don't say it user!
Anyway, it's popular enough that you have tons of japanese fanarts everyday so it's enough, the only way for us to explode is just some big shot playing the game, but then the thread would get even worse

Attached: even the beanie is afraid.png (257x330, 67K)

sure, there you go

Attached: kai.jpg (1696x2000, 333K)

I've been wanting to do some fanart too. Especially with Keiji and Sara. I really want to draw Mishima and Nao too, preferably doing lewd things.

That's pretty neat.

Ex-pig

This is nice desu

Now that I think about it, wasn't the plan set in motion because Kai sent that email with the code phrase? What if that signaled Ryoko to set up the date with Joe so he'd be back late and they could net them both?

Attached: 1538417409485.png (232x260, 48K)

Nice user

Attached: 73806570_p3.jpg (2591x3624, 3.32M)

Thanks bros, well that's about it, don't wanna be an attention whore
Do it. I'll probably work on some lewds after doing more Kai fanart, I love him

>Manlybadasshero didn't get the sauna scene
>he instead gushes about Keiji's arms
What did he mean by this bros?

Attached: retard.png (640x847, 437K)

Tons of people, including me also gained a Keiji's arms fetish because of him
Gdi

Attached: D0al6QgUYAA8Z7O.jpg (1158x1200, 183K)

Ignore all Gashuposter's Nao route is the True and Good end.

Attached: 1412041224830.png (516x418, 338K)

a lot of nips actually believe this

TELL ME ABOUT KANNA
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE BUCKET

Attached: Cara3-16.png (230x624, 47K)

Exactly. Ryoko is a key in all this

she has an antenna under it

Because it pleases Sou.

Draw Q-Taro dabbing on Sarah with his 200 tokens.

which one

Fuck you. She's loyal to one and only Sou.

She has a smaller head on top of her regular head.

This is Gashu. He's my favorite character. What are your opinions on him?

Attached: Gashu.png (370x624, 75K)

Attached: Hot.png (500x685, 362K)

Everyone shits on him but would you do what he did in that exact same situation?

he dabbed on nao and her fags because he can. that's pretty based

>makes son a psycho then kills him for it
Based.

Very based.
Very redpilled.

>ぽ

What did he mean by this?

Who here got the best ending?

Attached: Untitled4.png (944x928, 7K)

Of course. These people are only saying all that shit because it's not happening to them. If you had a chance to save yourself first, you would take it.

Cool mustache. But why does he wear a badge that says "Po"?
I'd die before i even get to that point. A good outcome considering the kind of hell they are going through.

Don't you mean Crabstash?

he ruined both kai, nao, rio ranger, kugie, etc

this man is pure evil

I would. They're just a bunch of strangers after all.
He showed Ranger he was a worthless faggot and killed him, so he's pretty fucking based

Me. Fuck Gashu

He LITERALLY made Miley seethe in rage. How is this man not based?

>I'd die before i even get to that point.

>He didn't play enough Visual Novels to become a master of deception and treachery and survive in case of a death game

What do you guys think will happen with Miley?

Attached: Miley.png (356x624, 86K)

she and her accomplice will try to fuck up the game in chapter 3

this. how do you play all those visual novels with death games yet not know how to survive?

This character just wanted to buy soda, anons...

Attached: Quel enculé.jpg (3120x2402, 1.53M)

>trust me bro I've played Ace Attorney, I know what I'm doing
confirmed dead on the tutorial
being the only human among all the dolls, there's a chance that she's actually Ryoko

He was obviously thirsty for Sara.

I laughed when Nao literally worst girl tried to trick me into voting for her. What a pathetic attempt. Just accept your death so we can get on with our lives.

Are we sure Safalin is a doll?

Who is her accomplice though? It has to be someone Sara and Keiji don't recognize or they'd recognize their voice.

Imagine having no heart like this user.

hon hon le nom de fichier

she *did* bleed when she cut herself to prove Keiji the medicine was safe

You can't compare playing a video game to real life. You'll probably still choke up a lot when put in an actual real life death game.

She was used goods from the start that quickly became used broken goods. Why would I ever be interested in saving her over someone else?

t. Shin

>wasting the big boobed waifu who literally lusts for you to save some literal whos
This is pure faggotry.

Attached: 1509163545145.png (512x384, 226K)

>used goods
Mishima would never. Literally the goodest boy in the group.

>big boobed

Right I forgot about that defect. Shes even worse than I remembered.

>being the only human among all the dolls, there's a chance that she's actually Ryoko
This is what I think as well. The fact we can pretty much confirm she's human must mean something significant especially since she's still alive and in the game. That's why I feel she's either Ryoko or related to Ryoko.

She did bleed once so it's a good point. She may also not be a doll.

What if the main goal of the death game is to find a suitable vessel to inherit the real Sou's consciousness?

If Sara wasn't the biggest why would Kanna be staring at her tits instead of Nao's?

could be real sou

mishima never touched her. he's a good guy. nao was a pure girl.

should I play this if I liked danganronpa?

You really are gay user.

Attached: 1510251323088.jpg (308x308, 13K)

I want to see Mishima lovingly molest Nao.

Attached: D_himgzUIAYj2j-.jpg (2048x1438, 376K)

Now that you guys mention it, did Gashu bleed when he blew his brains out? It should have been a mess, yet no one reacts to that

Yes, now leave the thread before you get spoiled

Maybe because she sees Sara as her big sis.

You know that's a possibility but Sara is clearly also important to this game and even that one guy who died in the first trial pointed this out.

Also if they wanted a suitable vessel to inherit real Sou's consciousness why not use the person comatose in Miley's room?

Sara please calm down I want to reconcile with you.

Attached: the weak should fear the beanie.png (200x200, 77K)

The main goal of the death game is to find the most suitable person to fuck Sara.

Attached: cara17-7.png (530x624, 97K)

>I liked danganronpa
yikes

I fucking would

We never see his corpse to confirm it because they were participating in the main game. So we don't know if he bleeds or not.

But something's telling me that the floor masters are all humans.

Yall did remember to take back Joe's hairclip from that wretched doll right anons?

Your obsession with Sara is creepy. Have sex you homeless loser.

But you are betraying and killing Gin by saving her, and he trusts and loves Big Sis Sara as well. That is even more heartless.

Because that person was Sou getting his mind removed Sou is gonna pull out a Xehanort

oops
a-at least i have the dog

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (138x152, 54K)

Blood soda

I'm not sure about that. What would be the point, having unlimited dolls to transfer to? If anything, what matters the most is their mind fortitued, intelligence and so on, unless they can somehow merge their consciousness by some bullshit technology

>chimps out at the idea of anyone getting close to his daughter
>wants to find someone worthy enough to fuck his daughter
What caused the change of heart? And why would he be involved in the game that his supposed enemies set up?

What do you mean Bestie? Whats there to reconcile about? Were best friends right!?

Attached: Untitled5.png (203x280, 77K)

The game literally told me to stay away from Joe as much as possible.

Safalin best girl

That was the trap.

>big boobed waifu who lusts for you
>some fucking brat who makes animal noises and calls you big sis
Really tough choice....

Attached: Smug.png (379x364, 56K)

Finally, a man of taste.

Attached: Dm5h6WQU8AAm8TI.jpg (2048x1618, 406K)

My life is more worth than Joe's whole existence. So no.

Protect the fluffyboi

Attached: Protect catdog.png (273x195, 107K)

I love the sound that button makes

Which Sou?

Attached: m-miss sara.png (123x66, 8K)

Attached: Untitled.png (816x626, 235K)

>Completely for (you), pure shota who wants to play with you all the time.
>Some whore lusting after her dead teacher with Alice's semen dripping down her leg.
Not really

This. They already have empty dolls and AIs. They really wouldn't need the participants for that. But what they need the participants for is the real mystery here but obviously something that will finally be answered in the final chapter.

Exactly he already has several dolls with his mind, now he needs a true flesh and blood vessel to rule them all

why did he get so scared

>with Alice's semen dripping down her leg
nani

The game sets it up as Keiji thrusting her into the role and putting in the legwork to get the rest of the participants to recognise her as the de-facto leader. It's yet to be fully explained why, but I'd bet good money on him being an inside man.

Why is the bucket so lewd?

Attached: Untitled1.png (822x628, 257K)

easy choice

Attached: 68301475_p0.png (400x565, 183K)

What was he freaking out about here?

>tfw calling Gin cute all night long

Attached: Untitled2.png (818x630, 309K)

He has autism and couldn't detect the sarcasm oozing out of Sara's mouth.

sara being mega friendly

>pure shit brat who smells like dog piss
>pure waifu with huge knockers ready to smother you after escaping the game

Attached: Iris.png (742x528, 383K)

He is evil and working with the Kidnappers. I know he is a kid but he is pretty obsessed with Sara and he keeps ending up in situations which haven't been explained. Also, never trust someone who hides their mouth.

Its because hes trying to not be himself. He knows that if he plays nice and is friends with people he will die. That's why he "killed" Shin and because Sou. That comment struck him to the core.

They fucked in the room of lies after Reko's death. People ignore the fact that Nao is easily manipulated due to her low self-esteem

Why is he so autistic?

accept the fact she does not love you and shes just filling the empty from mishima's death

Attached: 432940232.png (284x426, 164K)

Fuck I did the wrong route, i need to replay to see this

Sara's sexually dominating aura.

Wew that's hot and pretty fucked up.

I really hope that the Sou and Kanna routes are completely seperate.

>Some whore lusting after her dead teacher with Mishima's semen dripping down her leg.
Fixed it

Don't care as long as I get laid by the busty chick who wants to take care of me for the rest of my life.

Attached: Hitomi_and_Date.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Choosing Nao also means mindbreaking Sara who will hallucinate about Joe hating her for the rest of her life.

If you make a thread everyday things are going to get bad, please have some restraint.

Attached: 1564316719784.png (730x1067, 731K)

Mishima would never touch her so the whole thing needs to be fixed.

They have to be considering Sara's mind state between the two.

Keiji please pin me down with your strong arms and make love to me

Have we even seen Gin's neck yet? I don't think so. Keiji suspected Sou for not showing his, yet no one questions this little shit.

They would have to be. I mean with how they ended, how would they not be?

BS!

Go back to your cage pupper.

fair

Attached: aiba smile.jpg (476x842, 96K)

Nao already said she'd take the burden from Sara. Besides her boobs will soothe Sara's pain as they comfort each other.

I'll laugh like a madman if Gin turns out to be one of the bad guys

shut up and fuck me

Attached: 72028736_p30.jpg (500x700, 154K)

>Slutty bitch who will fuck any man who asks as long as she is sad.
>Innocent shota who you get to enjoy in and teach all his first times.

Because Gin's a kid so there's no way he wouldn't be suspicious. Man I hope he turns out to be working with the bad guys so we can off this fucking brat. Ginfags need to suffer.

Attached: 1513341343127.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Based Naobro

so is she supposed to be his waifu?

two words:
bath scene

Because the bucket is the one doing all the controlling. She is just a vessel for it's desires.

>literal faithful waifu with her lovely chest ready to love you for as long as you breathe
>some dumbass kid who makes animal noises and has imaginary friends

Attached: Saix.jpg (396x378, 44K)

Os there a scene for the guys too? I only saw the girls one

>gin wont get the bucket like he did with joe's puppy because he wants big sis sara all for himself

Nigga do you not see that pillow move and make faces?

Boobs won't comfort Sara, it will just make her think that she killed Joe for no reason and took any chance of him experiencing the same thing. She needs Joe's genki penis to comfort her.

How many Sous do we have out there?

They all went to bathe together, Keiji, Q-taro, Alice and Sou would have noticed.

Don't worry. When we send him to his grave, then only Keiji will get Sara

>Makes animal sounds
I'm sold

Nah she just needs Nao's loving boobs ready to make her delicious meals, bathe together in the sun and take walks together. She just needs Nao's pure loving and she'll get over it eventually.

I'm not autistic so no I didn't see it.

Of course degenerates like you would be sold.

Attached: 1509729568405.jpg (600x600, 125K)

He could have still worn it in the bath or been hiding farther away from the others.

>Burgerburg kills everybody and leaves
>Ranger wears Kanna’s bucket

N-Nothing's wrong with want to see him growing up

Attached: 70639583_p0.jpg (2048x1451, 644K)

To be fair Alice is pretty hot

Even ranger would realize it looks stupid and throw it away.

>Cock obsessed bitch who spends all day trying to paint her teacher but ends up masturbating to him or fucking her pain away with any man willing.
>Adorable shota who gets embarrassed at being called cute and can be easily manipulated how you want.

>Gin growing up

Fucking disgusting. He has to die so his purity and cuteness is maintained forever.

Kek. How is there no art for this yet?

Where did he get hairdye in prison?

Don't lewd the dogcat

user don't be like Keiji, don't try to break laws

Attached: 71110690_p3.png (600x800, 154K)

Corpses can't grow up user.

Laws are for the weak. Remember the strong survive the weak die.

>kind and understandably emotional busty waifu wanting to cook you delicious meals for free
>some retarded kid who literally barks at people

Attached: 1510960475131.png (256x212, 43K)

I want to fuck Miley

She will probalby kill herself actually. I mean presuming they escape she will have to face Joe's family eventually and she will never stop seeing him blame her. I mean she outed Joe, but saved Nao when realistically Joe would have saved her as well.

That's not enough proof
Kek, anime magic obviously

Anime.

Same. But you know. If mystery person in Miley's room really is real Sou, then who knows what Miley's been doing with him.

Which ruins her appeal so no I don't want to fuck her anymore.

Yeah well like Nao said, she will take care of Sara's pain and take all responsibility. Besides she will probably take Sara and move in together far away like she said. She will take care of Sara and fill her with so much of her love, that Sara will move on.

Wait, this dosn't make any sense. So he gives me 40 tokens in exchange for 10 right? But he has 40 tokens? If he's short by ten, then him giving me 40 should make him even shorter by an additional 20? Did I miss something here?

Woah

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Rantaro_Amami_Sprite_19 (1).png (419x480, 275K)

user you can't use your own tokens to trade for rewards so all those 200 tokens are from other people

Attached: 76108394_p10.png (600x709, 265K)

He can only use others' tokens, most likely. The real question is how he got so many tokens in first place.

Yes, you forgot that you can't use your own tokens

>Some slut who will never get over a teacher who wouldn't fuck her.
>Cute shota who begs with puppy eyes for more pure /ss/ loving and belly rubs.

You're forgetting all the trading he did on the side and the tokens he got from Sou

Most of it probably came from Sou and Kanna for the laptop

>literal babe with a big heart and chest wanting to do nothing but be yours for the rest of your life
>some kid with massive autism and probably has rabies

Attached: Brainlets.jpg (125x108, 3K)

Half of this thread is going to be >thing I like >thing I don't like at this point.

Saying and doing are too completely different things. She thinks the she can handle Sara but she doesn't realise the full severity of the issues. Sara has hallucinations of the people she feels responsible for killing to such a degree it could kill her. It is bad enough with only three but saving Nao means killing like 6 more she wouldn't be able to live with it.

I cant believe y'all are arguing over this.

Sara is clearly best girl. Who cares where everyone else stands?

I love it when the protagonist is the best girl.

Joe is best girl. Sara agrees.

>whore that got aids because she fucked with Alice
>sweet shota who wants you to spend all day petting him

Nao would take all of that pain and would make sure that she comforts Sara. Sara will be just fine.

Could someone post a transparent picture of Safalin's face? It's for science related purposes.

>pure waifu who wouldn't leave you
>some kid who wants scratch things because he thinks he's a cat

What a woman.

Attached: 76045083_p21.jpg (568x379, 61K)

Riddle me this guys: who is the one between Keiji and Gin and where is Alice? And why are they important enough to be hidden in plain sight? Ryoko?

Attached: Anmerkung 2019-08-08 231112.jpg (514x451, 72K)

Then Nao would kill herself. Constantly being haunted by 9 people which they are responsible for killing and succumbing results in them dying is not ever going to be solved with boobs, especially when two of them were little kids and two others had a very personal connection to them.

So whose info can you actually obtain?

You mean the sprites? Which one?

Attached: cara15-1.png (350x624, 75K)

Nao fucked Alice, bro, and Gin is working with the kidnappers, so both of them are shit,

Nao, Gin, Reko and Q-Taro

Attached: 75996339_p1.png (800x1133, 808K)

Leading theory from 5ch was how Mishima was real Sou's sensei and that he taught him the genius tricks he would later use to survive the Hades Incident. That is why Mishima was involved in this incident. It's also the same theory from those Japanese fans that because real Sou was his student, he and Nao were likely classmates from the same year are atleast Sou was her senpai. It's supposed to be an ironic triangle between those three because Nao is involved because she was with the professor but it also plays in her being connected to the real Sou like quite a bit of candidates for this game were as well.

Here

Attached: tumblr_b80017f4b9c3e07fb02c0ad3df680fa8_672c3e40_640.png (640x905, 791K)

Reko, Nao, Gin, Q-Taro, although you get Nao's in the form of documents, because only candidates get an AI

This shota is already making moves on his big sis and y'all are just arguing online.

Attached: Untitled6.png (817x626, 218K)

Green-haired characters are for bullying.

Attached: Ds74AGeVAAApzVP.jpg (2048x1458, 492K)

This. They both suck.

I noticed that too, she might be the real Ryoko, yeah

>Bitch who fucks behind your back
>Shota who moans cutely when you dominate him in bed

It certainly is curious that this fucker somehow knew how to open the way back to the 1st Floor. Conversely he doesn't even try to hide the fact he was there, so I doubt he's some ebin ruseman or anything.

What does it say about Nao?

>waifu who has no one but you
>some kid who has all the animals in the world to sleep with

Are yall forgetting his powers of *sniff sniff* ? He just followed Kai's smell.

My question is how did he somehow come back from the 1st floor? How did he get past Miley?

Huh. Never really noticed this until now. That silhouette doesn't match anyone we've seen before. Though didn't Ryoko have short hair?

Delete this right now. Safalin is for sweet tender loving.

But how? He isn't actually a dog-cat so he shouldn't be able to do that. The detective ability makes more sense.

Miley was "preoccupied" with her accomplice so that's how Gin slipped by. Besides by how she basically noticed Sara and Keiji, she didn't go after them or try to kill them. Doesn't looks like she would have done anything probably because she's not the floor master for their game anymore or because she was too busy trying to screw over Gashu.

she could also be the girl who died in the previous death game (the real Sara)

Why is the creator so good at using garage band loops?

Attached: sniff sniff power.png (764x680, 287K)

>Some cunt who has every cock in the world but you
>Little kid who acts normal in public and acts cute with you

But why have her part of the cast art? Though one would question where Alice is.

>He still thinks Gin is human

The main goal of the death game is going to be making perfect AI replicas of all the contestants who died during the actual original death game. The reason Sara is so important is because she's the real Sou's waifu and he never got over her.

>beautiful waifu who literally ignores all the lies said about her for her beloved aka you
>some kid who things he's an animal

Will both of you please stop?

B-but who is best boy? Keiji will probably pull of an Ace in chapter 3 so he is out.

Finally someone was saying what I wanted them to say. Are we forgetting there is a reason Sara is the only one who doesn't recognize the real Sou when everyone else did? We didn't see Nao's reaction so we don't know if she recognized him or not but Sara clearly did not. It's possible those two participated in that certain death game together but Sara has no recollection of it because of memory manipulation which we know exists thanks to Safalin.

Still Sara

This. Gin is clearly a doll.

Police lady wanted Keiji's did so badly that she covered for his crime.

Thank you very much, user. I was just looking for a picture no matter the Sprite, in order to make pic related. I've just finished doing it on my phone so no bully

Attached: Your Turn To Eat.png (680x675, 337K)

Kek. Miley and Rio Ranger would do that.

Why would you watch a shitty bland let's player who speed read everything? Watch Nyan cave or djsmell to actually see reaction and people giving voices to characters

>ywn eat kai's eggs benedict

Attached: 70824352_p15.jpg (2039x2893, 1.87M)

he honestly looks like a nice guy to me. idk why you guys think he's a madman.

How long until the dev hates his fanbase?

>ywn eat Kai's bentos

Attached: Sad.jpg (800x800, 152K)

He doesn't know english so he's safe

Attached: 75220915_p18.png (392x418, 75K)

Seeing how these threads turned into cringe like Danganronpa general, i would say very soon. We only lack one autist who always spam the same pasta and then we are ready to nuke ourselves

Any ETA for chapter 3? Probably next year right?

But it wasn't that bad like 1 week ago. Funny how fast those threads turn into shit.

Is this going to be one of those games Yea Forums starts hating for no reason once it becomes popular?

kanna piss sprite

>Dresses like a cat
>Carries a cat plush
>Makes cat noises
>But also makes dogs noises
>Ability is sniffing which is associated with dogs
What is wrong with Gin

Man Kanna just can't get enough of Sou huh

Attached: Cast.jpg (1080x1920, 823K)

Japanese autism, the worst kind.

Yeah the western fanbase was a mistake.

He multiclassed

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: Trueroute.jpg (1444x2000, 2.64M)

Autism

Attached: D_R8GhdUwAAdFp2.jpg (2048x1434, 282K)

let him like two things

Attached: shoes.png (522x268, 309K)

He is able to act normal because he doesn't want to be bullied a school so he at least recognises he is a weirdo.

He needs to be bullied some more. Man Q-taro will finally snap and beat the shit out of him in chapter 3

Part of his master plan to trick everyone because doing it distracts everyone by making them think he is retarded kid who doesn't even know how a cat acts.

Cute shoes

Keiji at the bottom looks like a Jojo character with that small head.

Aug 12

Reko cute!

What are the chances that AI Joe in Doll Joe is the next floor master? It would be fun to see Sara get tricked by treating him like actual Joe.

This. It's literally all an act. I don't trust Gin at all.

Attached: 1535156532444.png (800x800, 636K)

You mean you haven't noticed that he is a doll yet? Look at all of their outfits. Only dolls wear weird shit.

That would be pretty despairing so it has a good chance of happening. We still need to know why Joe has an AI.

>ginfags are degenerates who want to fuck him
surprising

I've been tell people that he has to be a doll.

Miley dressed weird and probably isn't
a doll.

Best route

Attached: IloveyouSara.png (816x624, 346K)

What happened is that the people in the threads finished the game and got their initial impressions out of the way, so what's left is to just make jokes and occasionally theorycraft. It might seem like it's gotten too popular but it's actually just not popular enough since the same people who already played the game are the ones posting.

Gin is a helpful investigstion partner to Sara. More useful than thst traitor.

This. Miley bled already

Miley dressed pretty tame compared to fucking Rio Ranger, Safalin and Gin

If he's a doll why did he get poisoned and require antidote? You'd need a bloodstream for it to affect you. He can't have been only pretending because it affects Q-Taro too.

and best girl

Attached: EBZvYmbUwAEtdZY.jpg (828x828, 146K)

Attached: DmVlojQUcAE6AKW.jpg (2048x1848, 385K)

But I wonder where this will lead. Miley is human. What about Gashu?

"Doll" in this case means anyone keeping the game going and keeping order.

See above also, Miley and Stafalin bleed.

Also don't forget his "quirks" all dolls have quirks.

>"Doll" in this case means anyone keeping the game going and keeping order.
The term you're looking for is floor master. Doll in the game is very specifically used to refer to actual dolls.

Safalin also bleed in front of Sara and Gin.

Indeed. Nao is top tier best girl.

The fact that they bleed should make you assume they are human and not "dolls also bleed"

I don't know why you're lumping Gin in with them. Safalin looks like an anthropomorphized milkshake. Ranger looks like a fucking Homestuck OC. Gin is just a kid with gloves and a hoodie.

Wrong. I want Gin to go feral on my ass.

You do realize he can pretend right? It affecting Q-taro doesn't mean that it was affecting him.

Gashu is a human, there's no need for collars on dolls. Reko had it to play the part.

he also has bat wings on his back and is "way into gators"

Hey guys ! I'am a fan of zero and dangan games but also a gigadeath pussy , is the horror strong ? is there jumpscare ?

Goddamn, what a ride. This shit is better than DR.

Attached: getting ahead.jpg (916x625, 251K)

Gin is shown bleeding, if you want to argue dolls bleed you'll have to explain fake Reko and Ranger not doing so

He bled during his attraction with Keiji.
He can’t be a doll, maybe a floor master or something but not a “doll”

It isn't my fault he is pretty attached to Sara, who we see the game through. It is only natural since he it kind of seems he has a crush on Sara.

Gin looks and dresses as freaky as them.

The time advanced made the first moments there way too stressful

Attached: 76108394_p11.png (922x518, 671K)

There are some jumpscares but you see them from a mile away. And the horror isnt that bad.
The really horror is seeing those you love die

Why is there no need? Sou's shown he can detach his collar easily

The way they killed Alice was actually pretty clever.

I disagree completely but whatever.

>his collar
lel

I hated Rio Ranger design mainly because he wore a skirt and hairclips and I kept thinking of him as a girl, it was too confusing.

>I hated Rio Ranger design mainly because he wore a skirt and hairclips and I kept thinking of him as a girl, it was too confusing for my boner.

Fixed that for you.

You think Keiji got to tap this?

Attached: Megumi.png (320x624, 67K)

I really hope the final version with all chapters is paid. I want to throw money at this guy.

fucking hell. she's such a beauty. keiji is such a fag for getting her killed especially when she protected hm

FUCK YOU SARA

Attached: Sou-zetubou.png (816x624, 319K)

doubt it, he killed her and now he's trying to get underage pussy

Attached: 75166246_p9.jpg (582x532, 243K)

He's not into hags

IT IS TIME FOR ME TO KILL AND ITS TIME FOR ME TO DIE

It's our turn to die.
But not before I post another cute Safalin

Attached: 75287877_p4.png (1300x1425, 2.84M)

Man you bitched about never winning I just wanted to give you a chance, cunt

He's too much of a bitch to go for real women so he goes for underaged girls.

Is it even possible to get 200 tokens and escape?

/ourguy/

Attached: cara2-6.png (500x624, 75K)

Nigga he's probably older than her.

I collected 200 tokens before the thread reached bump limit. Sorry everyone, it's your turn to die.

Attached: cara4-16.png (600x624, 136K)

He just correctly identifies Sara as the best girl.

damn it

Attached: wat.png (352x420, 49K)

You tried but Sara only ever hung out with Gin and Alice so you came up short.

will this madlad go nuclear?

Friendly reminder that Joe's age was never listed in the game.