This the longest we’ve gone without A Nintendo online update...

This the longest we’ve gone without A Nintendo online update. Are they planning something big or are they too lazy for two NES games monthly?

Attached: 271C4359-AC81-4400-B232-F4B8A289F096.jpg (1000x1000, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/no-intro-nintendo-nintendo-entertainment-system-20170618
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New games are milons secret castle and megaman 5

didn't they just throw up like 2 pieces of shit a few weeks back?

Probably the latter

>thumb not on analog on red joycon
What did they mean by this?

They're gonna announce SNES games are finally being added and the service is being raised to $30 due to the added value

Donkey Kong 3 and Wrecking Crew Back in July. Plus a rewind feature. We haven’t even gotten a hint for this month

These wouldn’t be bad but even this is expecting too much

Things are still on schedule if you've been paying attention. Games are always anounced on the second Tuesday of the month and are released on the following week's Wednesday.
You can speculate if they don't say anything next Tuesday.
The schedule really just fucks us over this month and there definitely won't be good games to make up for it.

>thumb not on buttons on blue joycon
are they the same hands.png over two different things?

>We're gonna release 3 a month guys!!!
>fuck the US over by releasing 2 sometimes
game trials seem interesting but who the fuck plays on switch for tennis shit?

>not hacking your switch and using emulators

NES games retailed for $50-$70 dollars
They have given away over a thousand dollars in free games and you want more for no reaso

Gamers really are entitled, they dont owe you anything, it was a bonus, not a right.

Attached: 4eb0izvk9fd01.jpg (550x842, 91K)

But those are Genesis games

Purple dye and salt used to be worth shitloads, these companies are basically giving them away now! Be grateful!

Golden Axe was on the NES?

>NES games are worth the same now as they did when they were first released
That's not how things work retard

Nintendo themselves have released NES games for 5 dollars and later even less then 5 dollars. If you bought a NES classic you already own most of NES online and the Classic was a no strings attached 60 dollars

Nintendo seems to think so.

archive.org/details/no-intro-nintendo-nintendo-entertainment-system-20170618

GENESIS DOES

16 bit arcade graphics

YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON NINTENDO

holy shit you're right how did i not notice that before

Attached: 1554298132781.png (269x270, 126K)

GENESIS DOES

>PS+ users get 1 triple AAA game a month + one PS store title
>Nintendo Online users get...2 NES games

lol

Nobody gives a shit about NES games anyway. I wish these greedy fucking cunts would atleast give us GameBoy games, maybe even GameBoy Advance. Asking for +15yo games is probably too much though, maybe we'll get """""free""""" GameBoy games in 2040.

Does anyone even fucking play the games they've released so far?
They're all dated garbage. NES games are shit by modern standards.
SNES games are complex enough that a lot of them can still be fun in this day and age but instead they give us this shit.

16 bit sports action

They need to stop being stupid fucking faggots and put up some SNES and N64 games. Fuck.

Attached: 345234576.png (1268x1053, 2.08M)

Still haven't released a single RPG.
FF and DQ4 may be tied up with Squeenix, but Nintendo can release a certain something they have the rights too.

I don't have a Nintendo but I'd wager that those NES games are better.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON NINTENDO

Instead of NES games, you got a 7 day demo for Mario Aces with a 30% discount if you purchase it.
And this seems like it'll be a trend they'll repeat.

GENESIS does
GENESIS does
GENESIS does
GENESIS does
GENESIS DOES

By that logic i've stolen literally millions in piracy.

Even the garbage indie shit that makes it onto the plus service is better than fucking NES shit I can play on my fucking calculator.

what nintendon't

thisisbait.jpg

Ps+ is still shit since it’s more expensive and the games are usually garbage. Xbox Pass is where it’s at

NES, SNES, and N64 games for $20 a month? What's next Carmine they get 3DS games for FREE?!

Attached: 45378945364.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Ps+ gives you massive dicounts on games that are actually good and also some good games once in a while. Nintendo Online gives neither at all. I wish Nintendo Online would be as good as Ps+.

$20 a year, tard

>waiting for the release of games that were released over 20 years ago and everyone has them all on an HDD somewhere

You really think nintendo would even put that much effort into it?

>This the longest we’ve gone without A Nintendo online update.
No it isn't.

you can even play nes games on a goddamn gizmondo

Attached: Gizmondo.jpg (3640x2380, 3.75M)

I played a lot of Punch Out and RCR.
Those are fuckin fun.
Had my hand at most of the game though, it's true that stuff like Kid Icarus and Solomon's Key are hard to wade through.

SNES and other 16-bit era games are ripe for repackaging. People are paying $20-40 for "collections" on Switch. They're not going to give them away for free until they've exhausted the NES library

They don’t even have to leave the NES. Give me some RPGs or some Zapper games

"thanks for the money, dummy!" is the nu-nintendo motto. enough retards subscribed to their garbage online, so now they don't even have to try anymore.

hey man, i just like splatoon okay?

Honestly this. They needed two Wii U’s in a row

>don't owe you anything
If I paid money for a service then yes I am owed something you shitposting asshole.