Attached: charge.webm (575x323, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkbMz3--2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WOOOOO!

Fucking turkroach gif bonerlard

Attached: emir.jpg (500x370, 84K)

it's almost bannerload season in 1 year

Attached: 1528482851974.webm (640x360, 1.03M)

How long does it take to make ONE game?
I know mexicans are lazy but this is starting to get ridiculous.

NEVER EVER

Any news? Any dates? ANYTHING OF NOTE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES OUT!?

>How long does it take to make ONE MASTERPIECE?
lots of time

The game isn't going to live up to the hype.
My prediction is that it's going to be good, but not great. People are going to think that its features were oversold.

If it is just Warband with a fresh coat of paint and some polish, I'll be more than fine with it. Any other improvements are just bonuses.

They're incorporating more friggin' BLACK PEOPLE, for goodness sake!

desu sandniggers are acceptable because they used to have empires but including honest to goodness blacks is a bit of a reach

Who? Sarradians? That just means more niggers to kill

Actually the Sarranids are based on the Persians, a people who were creating laws and furthering society while your people were feasting on worshiping trees and feasting on pig shit in their mud huts.

This might be a deal breaker. Can I get a source? I hope you can at least mod them out.

Wasn't this supposed to release in 2019, or at least a playable beta or something

Attached: ancient dry wojak alternate.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>Warband with a fresh coat of paint and some polish, I'll be more than fine with it.
ok, but why does that take 7+ fucking years?

How long has it been since this was announced? 7 years?

closed MP beta i happening atm, public MP beta later this year

Attached: 1565077443726.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkbMz3--2g

The beta is playable. It's just that nobody's playing it.

user, please understand.

Is it true the development is so fucked that it caused the community manager to go insane and he had to be put in an asylum?

Attached: 1489299452601.png (650x650, 20K)

This is NOT a JOKE. I am LITERALLY going to DIE before this game comes out. FUCK TALEWORLDS.

this is stupid. that cavalry charge should have been stopped by the shieldwall, they had spears pointed at them ffs, horses are too afraid to run into angry armed people, idiots should read about agincourt and how englishmen revolutionized warfare

>t.lindy

Bannerlord will probably be completed before i manage to even get a single town from the Zann horde from warband Perisno mod. Fuck

You objectively have no idea what you're talking about if you think that line of men could do anything to charging cavalry.

stakes & pikes were invented for a reason, spears were NOT for taking a brunt cavalry charge you mong. Its the equivalent of standing in front of a fucking living tank charging at you.

looks worse than warband

They should've formed square y'see against cavalry.

bannerlord nap wars when

Well play warband then.

Painting is a time consuming job.

it's easy to tell you're a brainlet.

>that it caused the community manager to go insane
He's still dealing with trauma from when half the dev team got gunned down by Erdogan's goons during the coup attempt a while back please understand

>implying the other half is even alive anymore