Gaming in South America

>Can't produce any good games because education is terrible there and don't have any computer skills
>Horrible players in online games
>Can't afford games due to tariffs and being poor in general
>Only play FIFA shit cause football is the only sport they play
>Not a single skilled player that has won any big tournament

Attached: southamerica.jpg (453x600, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857
destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml
store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980
youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM
youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ
levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia
twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19
store.steampowered.com/app/952290/Zueirama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have to pirate every single fucking game to actually play it and don't even think about playing the latest games on a legal console cause they're expensive as shit

Attached: 1c889a4da2d6f583b072b43910f5bfb6.jpg (1024x984, 124K)

actually based

Tru. I bought GTA 5 for 100 dollars back in 2013. I'm so fucking retarded.

>Console $750
>New game $90
>"STOP PIRATING GAMES POORFAG REEEEEE"

>Can't produce any good games

fuck off

Attached: bc.png (1073x534, 1.3M)

seriouly fuck off

Attached: outlive.jpg (350x438, 50K)

It's not i wish i could support the game developers and use online features but it's just too fucking expensive, can you fucking believe that a Smash Ultimate copy is about the price of a fucking phone? You literally cannot afford a Nintendo Switch nor any other current gen console

>Can't produce any good games because education is terrible there and don't have any computer skills

Soon user, soon.

Soon my Monkey Tour de Force shall begin. 2020 will be a very interesting year, stay tuned.

Threadly reminder that Chile isn't a latino country and it shouldn't be lumped together with the monkeys of this continent.

we have better forms of entertainment

Attached: 1547161110767.png (671x614, 596K)

oh, so the Chileans speak a language that doesn't derive from Latin? Please. You're in here with us, don't try to fit in with amerifats or europoors that's actually pathetic.

pretty much a false flag
but still pretty much the mindset of the average chili

lmao beaners

based

Based and cunnypilled

zero is from chile and he plays that shit ssb that you smelly guys literally worship

This is bait, but you made me use:
>Gif Related.

Attached: get.gif (315x167, 2.2M)

Super Smash Bros 4 is a terrible game worse than Melee and barely above Brawl

won so hard /csgog/ stopped existing after seething so much

Attached: 1536936998178.png (800x466, 903K)

What about Mexico?

I think a mexican made fight n rage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

mexico isn't in south america
retard

Friendly reminder that:

Mexico has the cheapest vidya prices in Latin America and the most affordable ones

Mexico is also the Latin American country that had contributed the most to videogames

Just last year, we had the best indie game according to Suda51, it was so popular in Japan that it's getting a physical release via Play-Asia

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857

destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml

Guacamelee main creator and programmer is Mexican and it's a very successful indie games, it's getting a physical release

We have Kerbal Space Program, the best selling Latin American game on Steam and the most successful one, it has sold over 3 or 4 million copies

store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980

The first videogame Latin American company is Mexican and it's called EVOGA, they worked with SNK

We had AAA Lucha Libre which is arguably the Latin American game with the biggest budget ever

Also we have created some games for PC and PS4 too

youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM

youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g

youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo

youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM

youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU

This one came to Switch/Xbone/PS4 and PC and got good reception, it's the best selling Latin American game on Nintendo e-shop and it's being published in Asia too

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ

levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia

Not to mention that we have one of the best KOF AND SMASH players in the world

The guy who beat all licensed NES game is Mexican:

twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19

Also, Mexico is the biggest vidya market in Latin America.

Attached: mexico_cosplayer_8.jpg (1024x684, 590K)

>taringa
I miss it.

That game is uruguayan, not mexican

None of these are 100% true tho. Stop spreading misinformation about my continent.

Ah, nevermind then

>Argentina can't make good ga-

Attached: 1502165160_676388_1532087076_sumario_normal.jpg (600x338, 38K)

Are you a bot or do you just have a sad life?

Based Abravanel bringing new meat now that MaĆ­sa is an old hag.

kinda sad how people with this mindset actually do exist

Momodora
Chroma Squad
Oniken
Odallus

>EVO 2015
>USA only manages to win 2 main stage games, same as tiny southamerican country Chile

OH NO NO NO NO AMERIFATS BTFO

>crime
check
>sucks at online games due to shitty internet
check
>being poor in general
check
>education is terrible
double check.
Sounds like a Latin American country to me famalampai

>>Horrible players in online games
used to think the same till I beated the shit out of some french faggots on my first Bf1942 online game

How many you won this year?

Bump

This man is the best jew in the world. He's probably the only person in the world that's immune to absolutely any form of criticism. Even SJW cannot silly sully him, and they've tried.

Attached: 1488953943546.jpg (900x900, 280K)

aweonao culiao.

There are high quality programmers but after operation condor all are working for the West in banking. We live in a perpetual post-war state, frozen in time.

Attached: 1565222003515.jpg (460x600, 29K)

that's called the power of being senile and rich.

There are lots of rich and senile people in the world and only Silvio gets away with the stuff he does. It's just that nobody in this country hates that man.

This.
Chile and Argentina aren't latino countries if you compare them with the rest of South America.
The rest is narco and bananas.

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)

We don't produce games for the same reason we don't buy them, it's too expensive

The average argentine/uruguayan will beat your average anything any time in most games, brazilians suck dick at averything and the rest of South America except for the mentioned previously don't exist except chilens in LoL and peruvians infesting DOTA2; in RTS I find more poles and slavs better, but americans/french/british suck the most, especially americans and don't get me started on the chinese.

And those that play soccer videogames don't count as humans trust me.

t. Argentine

Attached: 1546031618428.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Kerbal Space Program

>stop someone's heart by touching his chest
>destroy my enemies

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

>exceed mach 10

>avoid Haitians
iktf

Belize isn't a Latin American country nor is Suriname and Guyana

Seething.

That sounds like something a Nicaraguan would search, they are totally based, that's why they don't browse a lot in Yea Forums.

hey, chilean here, out of pure curiosity, how much is a ps4 console in the US?
doing conversion, 239.990 Chilean pesos exchange into 338.00 Us dollars.

usually, talking about videogames, games are fairly cheap on steam, my current top of the line pc cost me about 1.2k Burgerbucks

This feels like an /int/ thread but somehow more retarded

Our Western masters have programmed us in this way to think that we can become a profitable asset in the south. We were transformed into the accountants of their cocaine market, we were and maybe even today, together with Argentina, the department of trade logistics for OTAN. They dress you in their clothes, open Tiffany's in Parque Arauco and tell you that we are one of them. The military family sucks the bones from the bodies of their european ancestors and the call it Our Legacy.

Latino means latino americano=latin american. Yes, they are "latino".
See above, dumbass.

PS4 Pro is $300 and standard is $200.
Switch is $300

>reach old age
Damn

Attached: 7354735473.jpg (980x490, 37K)

>that's why they dont browse a lot
I am right here faggot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564982511848.jpg (720x712, 51K)

>stop someone's heart by touching their chest

Sounds like bullshit this has never come up in my "how do I" searches

Attached: 29511590_638056066561988_1526282310199869796_n.jpg (537x529, 20K)

Sucks that I dont have much identity or representation in gaming as a country,but hey, some argentinian made that Metroid 2 remake, and that was pretty good.

holy shit I thought you guys were a fictional country

Attached: il_794xN.1855288930_q4op.jpg (794x529, 44K)

who
who on their right mind would want to become a doctor IN THIS FUCKING HELLHOLE
unless they mean someone working in the private sector that makes more sense

And he is working on Ori 2

Fuck off, retard.

Yeah, can't blame ya senpai, sometimes I feel like I am the only one from my country here but over the years I have found like over 2 people max.
But that's because I am almost here 12/7.

Attached: 1564804901292.png (300x300, 57K)

They have programming skills. They just work for banks instead of falling for the game meme

Stop buying physical games, that's retarded to do in Brazil.

Argentinian here

Fucking kill me

Let me guess, brazilians

Uh, sweety?
store.steampowered.com/app/952290/Zueirama/