What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: AB329622-4AE7-4389-85A1-B63C9D6A79DD.jpg (1552x873, 253K)

What are you in for with your Rimworld thread? Likely some guy will come in and tell you that Rimworld is bad and Dwarf Fortress is good. Some variation of that.

You are in for a world full of eating out asses

Good game
Get the Combat Extended mod

Bad performance late game.
But if you're serious about your colony you probably won't give a shit and work with it

Animal overdose

Attached: rockstar.jpg (622x91, 12K)

Try the hardcoreSK modpack, really fleshes the game out

A good game
Just learn how to play before getting mods.
You will learn soon enough.
Remember the game is about the journey not the ending

fun

Don't forget to install RJW.

Wish that would get better updates

That and the Dragonian mods were probably the best mistakes I've ever make.
>Some pirates raid my base full of rapey dragon girls.
>Turrets rip them to shreds
>Survivors are captured and raped
>They usually die in after breaking and attacking something
>One outlasts the rest
>He has no legs, the were blown off by a mine.
>Later find out he's a masochist, so he enjoys the abuse
>He now lives as a king
>Lavish meals
>if he so much as complains it's fixed right away
>Father of several hybrid children
Wild time.

>Combat Extended

I want to try that, but It's not compatible with half of the shit I have installed.

things happening for no reason other than the script says they should

God I wish that were me

Seriously though when was the last time a feature was added in this? Its all bug fixes for months, like how many bugs is that mod supposed to have?

it's fun and good, but not patrician taste

Dwarf fortress is shittier rimworld

here are the basics that would fix it
>diseases need to be carried by visitors, transmitted to your colonists/animals
>the generated world needs supervolcanos that actual erupt and cause volcanic winter. same with chemical fires and toxic fallout.
>the game needs to track things in orbit, like psychic drones, ancient ships, and non-merchant ships
>eclipses should be based on orbital mechanics. explain where the ancient ship parts, cargo pods, transport pods are coming from.
>crop blight should start from the map edge, be transmitted through the air
>populations of different tribes should be recorded, killing their raids should lower it
>raids should be a reaction to rumors of your colony's wealth, not it's actual wealth. rumors transmitted from visitors and merchants.

disappointment

Cassandra on Rough for your first playthrough

Then do randy random runs on Merciless. That's when the game gets good. I lost a week to this game. I woke up, played it, went to bed. Did nothing else. It was fantastic

Most people don't survive the winters because that race will literally do nothing but fuck if they don't have something of importance to do, he did.
His mother and brother tried to rescue him. His mood didn't even shift from max with the mood debuffs from their deaths. Dude is is heaven with these heavily armed and very rapey Dragon girls.
They feed him with rice and their own breast milk.
and if you do install the mod, remove the restriction on weapons and the type of work the race is allowed to do, the increased valve they have over base humans amplifies raid+event strength which balances them out anyway.

Fun

>Try the hardcoreSK modpack
Sell me on it. I already shudder at the prospect of mod bloat

Should've get the Oxygen Not Included instead