NEW HEY ARNOLD SERIES IN DEVELOPMENT FOR NETFLIX

animationinsider1.blogspot.com/2019/08/new-hey-arnold-series-in-development.html

Attached: 1509905999609.jpg (1080x565, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9McGKrxOnB8
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095195
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095340
youtube.com/watch?v=KZj1Z56nEDI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ok--WYeBdc
heyarnold.fandom.com/wiki/Curly_Snaps
youtube.com/watch?v=kL64jxTp8VE
youtube.com/watch?v=8tSES_LuIso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My favorite video game

Infinity
(summation) (1-2(-1)^k)/4^k
k=1

Converge or diverge help pls

>Netflix
I wonder who they’ll turn into a tranny.

cool.

harold

Attached: 1536515613325.png (1000x989, 440K)

Hey Arnold is one of those shows that was really bad that people just like for nostalgia.

My bet is on Eugene

So is Angry Beavers.

>series
>probably a fucking reboot
Where the fuck is my jungle movie?

you keep da money

Or they are gonna turn at least one of them gay.

Sad but true

came out a long time ago.

The better put the original series on as well.

zoomers with shit taste detected

Didn't this have a perfectly resolved ending? Arnold met his folks finally, starting going out with Helga, all his friends abandoned him in the amazon. Everything turned out great.

r/lostredditors

Hey Arnold is a playstation exclusive now?

Hey Arnold had a flash game on Nickelodeon.com so it is objectively related to video games.

Oh great, can't wait for Eugene to become a tranny, for Helga to #Metoo Arnold and for Curly to shoot up the school.

>Rocko's Modern Life Netflix movie will feature prominent trans story arc

Remember that weird episode in the field with his doppelgänger?

Remember that fucking weird ass creepy train ghost story? That show was crazy.

Any good Hey Arnold games?

a heh heh heh

hey suzy where are the video games

Attached: 1552402886479.png (420x470, 224K)

Hey Arnold was actually fairly progressive for the time, so I'm guessing it's going to be given the tranny treatment again

>Helga to #Metoo Arnold
You mean Brainy

Eugene was always gay, they don't even try and hide it

Unironically top 5 90s cartoon. Cope.

How was that Hey Arnold movie no one watched? Where was the hype for it?

That came out in 2017 user

Part of what made Hey Arnold what it was, was an underlying sense of sadness
That's not there anymore now that Arnold has his parents and Helga isn't secretive about her love
It cant be the same show

>Hey Arnold is a playstation exclusive now?
Talladega Nights x Hey Arnold crossover when?

i guess you're not lurk Yea Forums when it's air

>people are going to act like this is a new development

care to explain for someone who never watched the Show?

Based Arnold
(dabs on tranny forever)

The first two seasons kind of suck, but the later ones are pretty good. It's no Dexters Lab or Ed, Edd, n Eddy that's for sure.

Nothing is sacred, everything that was ever good will have its corpse dug up and be used to promote agendas and push ideologies forever.

No just leave it alone

SNEED

Someone just post the Ronda rapefics already

Curly already did

do these niggers dont have to shame to keep ruining everything they touch? they sure are Americans to the core fucking rehashes remakes remasters end it all already clown world of shit

Attached: 1511339493_CvEH01kkbWo.jpg (960x597, 37K)

Fake news. The entire cast is not announced to be black yet.

In the tv show Arnold doesn't know were his parents are or even if they are alive. And the girl that loves him wont tell him and shits on him instead.
Arnold and the show always have a sort of sad depressive vibe to them. Arnold is nice and helps people and the world and everyone else are shitty.

In the recent movie though Arnold found his parents and they are a happy family and the girl confessed to him and they are in a relationship

It can hardly be the same show from this point

Curly already did that, just nonlethally.

Please be stinky please be stinky please be stinky

Hey Arnold! was kinda depressing. I couldn't watch it very often. Like, I'm watching cartoons for jokes nigga not to catch feels.

>implying that the original Hey Arnold wasn't subtlety political either

That entire fucking show was kosher /pol/tard.

Yea Forums - Video Games

Opinions on the fap fictions "Dirty Pool" and "Rhonda Gets Broke"?

Attached: rhonda.jpg (310x462, 33K)

>Eugene will be black as a rule of exterminating gingers.
>Curly will be some right wing punching bag
>Helga would get more screen time, possibly retooled to make her the lead (not sure if good or bad thing)
>Rhonda and Nadine will be gay
>Harold will be redesigned to be a Jewish power fantasy

Attached: 1497629336972.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Imagine people in the future reading the history books about how the west went hysterical with the tranny fad in the 2010s, to the point where people started cutting off their dicks.

I bet they're laugh about it just like how we laugh about victorian women wearing clothes that kill them.

Interesting, thanks for the quick rundown

how WOKE is it going to be?

>Yea Forums shitposter literally too stupid to post on Yea Forums
Shocking

no its good
I watched it again in my 20's and liked it a lot

Video Games

Attached: 5E82AE2D-83D0-4A57-AA28-EE4DE0CAF041.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Didn't Stinky have the hots for Rhonda in one episode?

You do realize that the creator of the show originally intended for the movie to come out in revealing Arnold's parents back in 2000 right? That Nickelodeon dumped the idea in favor of that plot of the neighborhood being taken by some greedy asshole for the movie? That is how he wanted the series to end. Unfortunately the movie did terrible in the box office so Nickelodeon canned the series.

The Shield had a full big budget PS2 spin-off, so that's vidya as well.

TELL ME CHIEF
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE

Attached: pissing intensifies.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

But why?

I don't understand why these companies won't just make new cartoons. Loud House is a new IP made in the vein of those old cartoons and it's very successful.

>Big Patty outed as MTF
She's so brave

ITT: Underageb& who never watched Hey! Arnold.

also video games

yeah i do know that
sad
I dont think the jungle movie we ended up getting was very good. I wonder how different it would have been if it was made back then

youtu.be/9McGKrxOnB8

Attached: arnold.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

FUCK YO

It's Netflix, you already know it's gonna be pozzed to shit. Arnold and Gerald are gonna have gay sex implied at some point, I know for a fact.

Hey Arnold was already bluepilled. One of the first "muh diversity" pandering in children's shows to date

At the end of the movie actually its implied his parent are suffering from mental illness from there years lost

>Arnold and Gerald are gonna have gay sex
So like the original show?

Meh eh ehhhhh.....

Attached: grandpaphil.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It's not bluepilled enough for todays modern Netflix standards

Just imagine how much crazier they'll take it now

>this shit after Rocko's Transitional Life
Please Netflix. No more. Just keep making tumblr toons.

Attached: 1446997282976.jpg (500x500, 37K)

If you haven't read them, you really should

Attached: 1523992203726.jpg (650x444, 34K)

Fuck off /pol/

Attached: gil.jpg (310x163, 9K)

You're a bit late.

Attached: ec868c344d60d5ca03c747fc7514fb36bf0e9005_hq.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Its hilarious that this isn't even an exaggerated joke now. It is just the norm for cartoons.

They've released an episode list and description too.

>Downtown as Fruits: Arnold and Gerald are cast as mtf transexuals in the school play directed by Helga, but when she does not treat them with the respect they deserve, they skip out on the play and take a bus ride downtown.

>The List: Arnold attempts to do everything on the legendary "List for a Kid's Perfect Saturday", but all of his plans go horribly wrong when a group of third wave intersectional feminists argue that he is a misogynist.

>6th Grade Girls: Sixth grade girls Connie and Maria invite Arnold and Gerald to their school dance, but little do they know that Connie and Maria are using them to make the Pakistani Muslim refugees jealous.

Eugene will be a cum burping faggot when Netflix is done with it. It'll be like an animated version of Netflix's Sex Education when they're done. Gerald will be a black trans because Netflix also has some beef against black masculinity.

Man, I sure love video games.

w-wow.....

Attached: 567658938901.png (877x799, 1.09M)

nice try

I think the series converges via alternating series test.

Netflix really enjoys raping peoples childhood

>One of the first "muh diversity" pandering in children's shows to date
lmao, cartoons existed before the 90s

>"I'm being raaaaped!!!!"
you sound like a sjw, you fucking crybaby

I mean, shit was obvious.

Hey buddy I think your on the wrong board, Yea Forums is a few boards dow

Also
>most of the cast are low/mid-low class, and barely get by
>NYC was an unsafe place to live back then, the show is fully aware of it
>Arnold's guests home is full of misfits who carry heavy baggages
>Arnold himself is not that happy, but he enjoys helping people to sort their problems

It just has this moody, melancholic atmosphere, and isn't too afraid to deal with the uglier issues of life.

>That Nickelodeon dumped the idea in favor of that plot of the neighborhood being taken by some greedy asshole for the movie?
Technically both of those plots were intended to be made, with one being a theatrical project, and the other being a made-for-tv movie. The jungle project was intended to be theatrical, but Nick wanted the more generic sounding plot to be made for theaters instead so that it wouldn't confuse audiences who weren't already familiar with the show. Then the theatrical movie did so badly that plans for the made-for-tv jungle finale were dropped.

Hey Arnold! wasn't set in NYC. As I recall it was supposed to be set in a fictional city near Seattle or some shit.

Bull-fucking-shit. The only cartoon from that era with more consistently quality writng was Spongebob.

VIDEO GAMES?
why bring it back when the jungle movie already reunited Arnold with his parents and Helga finally confessed her love?

He was always gay.

They will confirm what we already know. helga is a dude in a wig

>all the girls have tits except Phoebe

DFC confirmed.

> all his friends abandoned him in the amazon
n-nani?

Harold is Jewish. He will reject his parents wishes to become a banker and end up the child prodigy apprentice of a Spielberg character.
Everyone who liked him will become a tranny.

It's actually the opposite. I know a lot of people who weren't into it much when they were kids, but appreciate the writing/soundtrack/characters a lot more now that they're older.

Nadine or Sheena will be trans, Eugene and Mr. Simmons will be more openly gay, and either Miriam or Suzie will divorce their husbands and come out lesbian

They'll fuck it up. Also

How much more gay can Mr. Simmons be?
We seen his boyfriend and he's always talking about something being "special"
I'd bet on Suzie since Miriam is too damn lazy to do anything

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

>another nostalgic Nickelodeon show pointlessly revived for an off-puttingly pozzed makeover
Jesus. It's no wonder than Netflix are bleeding subs.

Over half of Dexter's Lab sucked though.

Best girl.

Attached: Tumblr_oz24umiNiB1tr6wqbo1_1280.png (600x1330, 199K)

This isn't real. This is literally a Yea Forums shitposter by the name of "Timbox" who posts on Yea Forums about his fanfiction trying to mask it as legitimate news

I think Miriam is more likely. That way they can paint Bob as a complete monster who beats his wife and kids.

Loud House sucks though.
except for Leni

Attached: 1503115762042.png (492x608, 281K)

Yea Forums posters are subhuman

EEnED wax legit bad though. Never enjoyed watching it even as a child.

Well the show went on for too long after Tartakovsky left, so yeah

Mr. Will be more openly gay
Nigga what is that possible? It wasn't heavily implied, but DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE implied that he was gay.

It was okay, it falls apart at the third act, but otherwise, it's pretty good.

>spoiler
Ah, I see you're also a man of culture

>"That's right. Totally flat."

It's actually based off of Portland Oregon.

How comes this shit stays up but a Shadowbringers video game thread gets instantly deleted?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZj1Z56nEDI

It's a good show it just has too few episodes. Instead of making new episodes they decided to make a shitty spin off with the Mexicans which misses the entire point of loud house (being a throwback to old family friendly cartoons set in mostly white suburbs). I'm guessing the executives at Nick were mad that a non-pozzed show was so successful.

Just like ed, edd, and eddy thank you!

A literary "Tour de force". Arguable the finest bit of fiction since A GAME OF THRONES by George "RR" Martin.

Rocko's modern life apparently features a pro trans storyline. It is not farfetched to think Arnold will too.

Which one?

It does. But its not like they are going out, they just know the feelings for each other.

It could have some potential, now that his parents are back.

Objectively wrong. The episode with the pigeon man is some of the best-written cartoon material of it's time.

WTF!? pp hard??

Well duh she's asian

The source is a literally who blog, why are we seriously discussing this?

Nah I caught it on TV awhile back it was still pretty great
It definitely has some forgettable episodes though, but some really memorable ones as well

No one actually gives a shit about the "news" it's just an excuse to talk about hey Arnold.

Rocko has always been so far out there that a trans storyline wouldn't even feel out of place.

Stop fucking shilling yourself here, Netflix.

Exactly, you don't NEED to turn someone gay when the token gay character has always existed already.

I just realized Arnold wears a flanned shirt under a sweater while wearing a jacket. How the fuck does he not get heat stroke?

Holy fucking hell, this nightmare shit was buried so far in the back of my mind I forgot it even existed. How dare you do this to me.

Not at all, they simply were so disconnected from the modern life that they didn't know what to do when they went to wish Arnold a good day at school. The ending was pretty much perfect.

Watch the movie, they all blame him for getting captured by treasure raiders specifically looking for Arnold since he was the key to a treasure his parents had been trying to hide since he was a baby.

I love when threads like this one don't even bother to pretend to be on-topic. I'm not being sarcastic, it's so refreshing.

like other anons said, it is implied that Arnold is sort of poor, so it'd make sense if the clothes are salvation army quality

>he doesn't know about how the SJWs shoved forced diversity into our burgers

Attached: GO WURGER GET BURGER.jpg (751x517, 175K)

>that episode where arnold and his grandma commit eco-terrorism

Attached: context.jpg (500x378, 29K)

Look at rhondas HONKERS

Granny was always an anarcho revolutionary bitch.

>it is implied that Arnold is sort of poor
I never got this. He dresses like a bum and the apartments are fucking trash, but he gets the coolest, nicest room out of literally every kid in the show. Is it plot armor?

So who's going to be the trans
What shitty life style will they push in this one?

Have you read:

Honestly didn't particularly like the show back then.
Netflix will probably make it even worse.

Doesn't he live in some sort of attic?
Also, his grandparents own the building and his parents are missing, it isn't far fetch to think they gave him a cool pet and the nicest room to keep him from kysing himself

What would be Yea Forums's "List to a perfect Saturday"?

> Watch every first episode of the new season anime
> Create three new wojacks or pepe memes
> Attempt to go outside
> Shitpost on every board on Yea Forums
> Fap to one's waifu three times within a three hour period.

Attached: Here_it_is._The_List!.png (1600x900, 3.39M)

>What shitty life style will they push in this one?
My money is on "Fridays for Future", and I wouldn't even mind that.

Why does this have so many fucking replies? It's just that sperg who tries to shill his fanfiction.

>mental illness
What? What illness? They were clingy of their child they hadn't seen in years but that's it.

I liked that about her, like in that episode where Arnold had to choose between helping Ernie destroy an old theater and his grandma protest against it's destruction
Hey Arnold was one of those shows with no bad characters, even Big Bob and Oskar weren't completely irredeemable

It took too long to pick up, the first seasons were clutteted with cliches and pretty bad because of Lincoln being too perfect of a kid and having to fix his retarded sisters' problems, which became repetitive and tiring. By the time the show starts to focus more on the girls, it was already a bit too little too late.

Because people want to talk about hey Arnold you sperg.

>Doesn't he live in some sort of attic?
Technically but that's underselling it, nigga has a fucking skylight in his bedroom.

True though, his grandparents are probably just trying their best to hook him up to distract him from how shitty it is to live there. Although I don't think the fucking pig is a good case for them spoiling him, it's a pig.

1) Finally get my life together and stop coming here.
2)

Mods hard at work.

WHAT VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 68492171_2565324400158408_119855219923222528_n.jpg (616x287, 27K)

>implying that's what this thread is
Most of it are people replying to that autist's fanfiction and this shit.

fuck off
when did became acceptable for redditors to show their power levels

The Jungle Movie was a perfect ending, literally WHO wanted this?

Pretty much the whole area where he lived was sort of poor or for a better word, humble. The more successful families were those of Rhonda, Helga and Phoebe iirc.

stoop kid. he embraces his inner queer self to become comfortable enough to leave his stoop

this video game

Attached: MOVE IT FOOTBALL HEAD.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I loved the dingy city atmosphere, especially when they had scenes at night

>wake up
>sell all my possessions and my house
>use the money to buy a plot of land in the woods
>live in a shack and read books all day, while living in poverty tier conditions on my savings

Why american cartoons are so ugly looking? WHY?? I can't understand it. If you want to make something about children, wouldn't it be more appealing if they looked cute?
Also, what this has to do with video games?

Attached: ap259mM_460s.jpg (460x259, 26K)

SURE IS FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

You picked literally one of the only shows in the 90's that this wouldn't apply to

>wouldn't it be more appealing if they looked cute?
Were you never a kid? No, that's not even close to how it works, if they intentionally made it look even remotely like your picture, kids would've dismissed it as kiddy shit like Blue's Clues or Dora.

I might have to rewatch to see if it holds up. It probably doesn't.

Hey Yea Forums, you wouldn't want to hit me

I'm crazy

Attached: images-1.jpg (150x208, 7K)

>Hey Arnold
You'd have been right if you had said Catdog, user. That show was fucking awful.

It unironically made you think as a kid, for a show to do that it was amazing.

Attached: 1523556789870.jpg (600x788, 28K)

Attached: gerald.png (1024x1462, 262K)

Incorrect. It still holds up greatly. It's one of those timeless shows you can put on and anybody will enjoy.

What were they thinking with this scene?

Attached: cat.png (350x308, 164K)

Hey Arnold is a great show, movie isn't all that good but the new movie is pretty good

What were they thinking with the whole show? How did hey think it would be enjoyable watching everyone being a humongous asshole to Catdog every single episode?

>Invader Zim movie comes out in 8 days
Who's going to watch it?

Wrong

It was a show about racism, duh.

If anyone was gonna turn trans, it'd be Curly for sure. He's the only one who'd do something like that. Or maybe Mr. Simmons but he'd definitely be full on gay dating a man along with likely Eugene.

Attached: 1540594931870.jpg (439x480, 47K)

>Netflix is reviving all the great Nickelodeon shows from the 90's early 00's.
>they are going to make Arnold an asexual freak
>Rocko a non-conforming gender fluid
>Invader Zim a coming out of closet story
>Jimmy Neutron will be black, making gadges out of garbage
>Fairy Oddparents a story about a transexual average kid that no one understands

>blogspot
If you're gonna post bullshit "news", at least post it on the right board.

They're not reviving Arnold, user.

jesus christ I had completely let this slip from my memory until now

catdog was a fucked up show

Not videogames.
I fucking hate 90s American cartoons by the way, they're surreal and uncomfortable.

Nah, the school shooter episode would be all about Curly.

You either are trolling, haven't seen enough of the show or are an absolute retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ok--WYeBdc

I don't even remember that episode or scene, and that's probably for the best
I always did feel like the show was a bit too mean spirited for my tastes, honestly
I will, eventually

Why is this thread still not pruned

Attached: your opinions are shit.jpg (381x424, 73K)

Mods are in here RIGHT NOW talking about Hey Arnold and having a good time. You wanna ruin it?

This episode more or less already happened.

heyarnold.fandom.com/wiki/Curly_Snaps

>200 posts
Wat

Attached: 1521150957388.png (950x1340, 1.51M)

Zoom Zoom

Zootopia 2 when?

Feel like it's time has passed

In my country kid's shows are things like Dragon Ball (the original, before Z).

>It's still up

Mods are a joke

Attached: 1558730535237.jpg (453x470, 24K)

Sid is going to be revealed to have been a dykey girl all along!

They could never get away with an episode like this now, even as mild as it was

I think some of your brains were broken and now all you can think about is tranny shit.

Feel free to prove me wrong rather than spamming the latest weekly inattentive buzzword, retard.

>Over half of Dexter's Lab sucked though

If you're talking about the reboot series that aired around 3 years after the original ended, than yes, that one fucking sucked.

I wasn't sure why news sites were shilling that so hard. Rocko's always had cross dressing jokes but if you try to shill a storyline where some meme character becomes trans, then it feels like no one who produced the OVA is confident in the final product.

dont reply to such obvious bait.

that one less ejaculatory neuron reactor thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kL64jxTp8VE

This shit always had so much bizarre background stuff

Attached: Used_food.png (1321x900, 1.62M)

Why are other threads getting deleted while this shit is still up?

this and also Doug

Because Hey Arnold is actually good unlike the stupid weeb garbage you post in.

Attached: 1501287079003.jpg (500x265, 11K)

because they are video games

This

Disney era Doug, user.

>make animal crossing thread
>gets deleted after 6 posts for no reason
>this thread has been up for 2 hours

Attached: 1564718857376.jpg (324x344, 22K)

hey arnold's a pretty good show my dude

Since this thread won't last long, here's some forbidden knowledge related to Nickelodeon video games. Enjoy!

Attached: Forbidden Knowledge.jpg (2592x1944, 2.06M)

>wake up early, read for a bit or watch youtube
>have a nice breakfast without the eternal rush to get to work on time
>go out to eat
>get home, drink coffee, read and play with my dog
>proceed to play vidya
>watch a movie
>finish off the day with a good wank and late night shitposting

Fuck off

Helga's friend with the glasses. I'm tired of tranny acceptance being forced into mainstream culture

What the fuck dude? Delete this shit, you could get banned for posting something like this.

>Netflix
EUGENE CONFIRMED RACE SWAPPED TO BLACK

Attached: 1564925939006.jpg (735x765, 54K)

sounds like most of 90's nickelodeon. Fuck the Rugrats and FUCK Thornberries

>the shield is considered vidya
Will there ever be a game with an ending as perfect as the Shield?

Only girls like that faggy cutesy shit.
Cartoons are fine when looking goofy, as long as they're unique.

That Calarts meme is proving itself a little bit too right.

who /stoopkid/ here?

I never saw a single episode, but always hated it on sight as a kid.
I think it was the ugly characters. I was an animefag before I knew what anime was.

Attached: munch munch.png (371x353, 148K)

Anything past the straight to video movie is to be ignored, same with Spongebob.

Doug blows but Hey Arnold is still amazing.

In the sense that it showed multiple races living together in a city and not being bigots for the lols, yeah I guess its bluepilled

TALKING SHIT
LIKE I WOULDN'T KNOW?

This is a fun, civilized thread.

(You)r threads are most likely generic console warring garbage and thinly veiled soft porn dumps.

I wouldn't say that, just that every season became steadily worse and good episodes became rarer until 5th season and that damn movie came out and there was hardly any reason to watch at all

Also has nothing to do with vidya at all

QUICK
What was that one show that instantly made you change the channel?

Attached: 1391408745674.jpg (556x595, 43K)

>too mean spirited
Oh hi there Mr Enter, didn't know you lurked Yea Forums

I think it is a joke because the bighead kid always had a deep ass voice and tranny version will also have a deep ass voice.

>asian girl got blacked in the recent movie
so for the new series we get a trans kid right?

The only thing I remember about this show is the bully is a filthy jew.

>exposing classified information on the doug button
Have you completely lost your mind, user?!

Yea Forums - Video Games

>NETFLIX

Attached: 1563528815893.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Real monsters.

Wild Thornberrys.
It always seemed boring and was ugly as sin.

It was based on seattle and it looks a lot like what seattle looks like.

the bunny pajamas, that was too hard to watch

Friends, MASH, Gargoyles, the real ugly artwork cartoon I can’t remember the name of, it was like paper or something

Why do these reboots always have extremely bright neon colors instead of using the more subdued, less saturated palettes of the original shows? Hey Arnold doesn't look like this.

50DKF-4TJNG-BDBHJ

The one with the ugly 2D nerd girl.

This I was scared of it.

>Pet the kitty

What the fuck are you talking about that shit was amazing.

Is that something he complained about with CatDog? I don't watch his shit

>everyone at school talked about Hey Arnold
>I just liked Street Sharks and Mummies Alive

Attached: 1520622296080.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

As Told By Ginger
Jesus, that show was boring

Fuck angry beavers and rockos moderns life sucked shit

angela anaconda?

you are truly a man of culture

That's the one.
I never even gave it a chance it was so ugly.

>just want to talk about power rangers and digimon
>people akwardly looked away, and proceed to debate how deep and phylosophical batman not killing the joker but killing superman is

Who will become plain gay?

It definitely isn't an exaggeration. They turned Mr. Sulu gay just because they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tSES_LuIso

>boomer

I liked Mummies Alive. Would have definitely talked to you about it.

OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD, THIS SHIT IS STILL UP!!! FUCKING TRANNY JANNIES

This isn't video games. Fuck off to Yea Forums

Helga will be a dyke. Screencap this.

Anything live action when the 00's began. Then I just stopped watching TV altogether by 2003.

I always thought kid vid was a girl

Get dunked on nerd. Nobody likes video games anymore

Spoot off!

it's better than most of the shit that gets rehashed and reposted every day

oka, but seriously what is up with this mods? at this pace we might make it to bump limit

FUCKING MILF THREAD GETS DELETED BUT THE STUPID FUCKING REDDITFLIX IS STILL UP FUCK

Attached: 1564648869794.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

It's the only cartoon I could relate to as a kid because it was set in a city instead of your generic suburb every other fucking cartoon had.

Hey Arnold was the most redpilled of all kids shows

Attached: 1544865308671.png (480x360, 225K)

video juegos

Rhonda > Phoebe > Olga > Lila >>>>>>> everyone else > power gap > Helga

>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

Feel free to pitch another Hey Arnold story

Attached: rhonda.jpg (310x462, 33K)

Big bob wanted the best for his family and he was ruthless about it. His love for his own makes him a decent enough dad. Oskar was 100% trash though.

Johnny Bravo. Not sure why.

You shut the fuck up you zero taste pleb

How is this thread still up?

Helga will forcefully peg Arnold on-screen.
Screencap this post

Hey Arnold? More like GAY Arnold!

Attached: 1536009457687.png (310x489, 71K)

Cow and Chicken.

I feel like it's something people would like more if they weren't kids when it was the current thing

Phoebe and Gerald were always kind of a thing.

>It's a good show
Now that Savino is gone, it may actually become a good show

>284 replies
I hate the mods so goddamned much
KILL YOURSELVES TRANNY JANNIES YOU WILL NEVER BE WOMEN

I was the morbidly-inclined little shit who liked Tales from the Crypt Keeper, Skeleton Warriors and Mighty Max. Fuck those normalfags and their faggy nickelodeon shows.

Go back

How exactly can 1 single person's taste be so fucking shit??

V
I
D
O
G
A
M

>Is pretty effeminate
>loves to sing and dance
>did theater in school
>has few friends and is usually the odd kid out
>his idol was a big macho superhero and then went on that rebellious phase when he found out the dude was a scam. Don't ever meet your heroes.
And wasn't he the one who suggested they do synchronized swimming on that one episode? The signs are all there.

I fully agree on Doug

that show trained kids to be basedboys

fuck you
I've been requesting Scrappy Doo,Scooby and Daphne Threesome for a year now and you haven't delivered

Truly the rise of the 90's with Godzilla King of the Monsters fame, Kamen Rider Zero One going back to grasshopper theme and shit. What a time to be alive.

>nearly 300 replies in a not even thinly veiled Yea Forums or Yea Forums thread
Fuck jannies jesus christ, I know you don't get paid shit but you are fucking useless.

Reminder that this show used to have a female paedophile, who had the hots for Arnold.
The 90ies, man

Attached: 289358_v1.jpg (160x301, 10K)

>dilation kid dilates

I don't do dog stuff (somewhat) and don't know how serious you are.

Netflix is fucking cancelled
>THING YOU REMEMBER IS BACK
>WHAT IF OUTLANDISH THING HAPPEN AND GOVERNMENT BAD
>CARTOON FOR WHITE NOISE SO DEPRESSED PEOPLE DON'T FEEL LONELY
If I was a normie i'd be crawling back to the cable company

Attached: 1511023885953.png (483x470, 184K)

NOOO PLEASEE NOOO,

the story had been closed perfectly for that show with the new movie, please let arnold stay in the 90's, i do not want to see him doing or handling any stupid zoomer problems

the show just wouldn't work because zoomers don't have any real problems so there is nothing for arnold to do

Attached: 1547497653687.png (382x346, 196K)

Women can't be pedos

STOOP KID IS AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS STOOP

That looks kinda soulless.

Attached: 1373971026284.jpg (500x544, 27K)

Who was the target audience for this show?

Attached: MyDadTheRockStar.png (373x267, 173K)

Why?

the 90's were something else
"wheels" jesus fuck lol

I don't know about you guys but I preferred Rocket Power

All ages, and it kind of reminded me of American Dad (but good)

The redesigns of the characters?
They're just older, watch The Jungle Movie

I like Rocket Power ironically.

Attached: 1440824445701.gif (482x286, 287K)

Y'know, I never really paid attention to who was the executive producer back when I watched it; but seeing who it is, now the show makes sense...kinda.

Why are you posting this shit on Yea Forums of all places?

Isn't exposing kids to this kind of stuff somewhat predatory?

So, did Anytown spam Yea Forums by mistake? I find it funny that when he posts his fake stuff on Yea Forums it gets 10 replies calling him a shithead but here he gets over 300 replies

Did nobody click the link? It's from a blog with 3 other posts, it's fake, hey arnold ended and Nick was dissapointed with the ratings for the jungle movie.

Only real 90s kids will remember how shit these shows generally were

Rocket Power, As Told by Ginger, Butt-Ugly Martians, the Miguzi block on CN.

NOOOOO IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY

>When Jews pushed the idea that you should be the one to monitor what your kids watch but also made every single cartoon degenerate as fuck, so basically you'd have to ban them from watching TV altogether

It was objectively the best cartoon to watch in the 90s. Undisputed fact

>I preferred Rocket Power

God that was such a bad cringey ass show. it was quite literally Poochy The Animated Series. A parody that was actually serious.

Attached: 1386520373392.jpg (259x383, 27K)

>the Miguzi block on CN
I don't remember this but I'm going to assume Code Lyoko was in it and that's why I don't remember it.

lol the moderation on this board is terrible

My mom wouldn't let me watch Angry Beavers, Catdog, or Cow and Chicken. And it took a lot of convincing to let her allow me to watch Ed Edd and Eddie (but thank god I did)

Attached: 1345255858716.gif (500x374, 160K)

why would somebody want to fuck their own childhood

I wouldn't expect good moderation from people who do it for free.

They took out though. Like really on. I believe one of the episodes was never actually aired or reaired if I recall?