UnderRail

UnderRail

Attached: Underrail Expedition.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcqMxxyPiSI&
poligon.hekko24.pl/underrail/
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tactical_Vest
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Riot_Gear
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Psionic_Headband
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shield_Emitter
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commando
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Full-Auto
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Spec_Ops
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any suggestions for a build that used chem pistols and mind magic?

DO I NEED TO TALK TO CORNELL??
I killed him and he had nothing on him so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to tell Tanner, do I reload?
I just wanna shoot people

>cerebral trauma: psi reduction
Holy on, am I reading this right - you can take it 4 times, and each time it reduces psi point cost of everything by 5%? Man, they told me psi was easymode, but Styg won't stop throwing me bones

So if you steal the hand from muties in the western depot they get butthurt even tho they didnt discover you while stealing it
not cool game not cool

You are reading it very wrong.

>DO I NEED TO TALK TO CORNELL??
yeah, you won't be able to finish the quests for jkk, and probably coretech
maybe you can just take the praetorian guy his head and you complete the quest, I don't fucking know

read what cereblar trauma does

Coretech just wants his head
Tanner is the only person who wants me to actually get, ugh, information.

>more talent than entire nu-obsidian

Attached: 16815.jpg (900x611, 68K)

they are hostile if you turned on the generator if you didn't have permission to be down there. you can turn it on just fine if you did have permission

BOYS give me good stealth thought controller portrait(best would be face ccovered in black cloth and also hoodie. I'm trying to find a good one myself but no luck. Usually have weapon visible or something if i search for assassin.

Gee Bill, why does your mom let you have TWO Nagas?

based
I don't know how I've never noticed this is literally just set up in one of their kitchens before

i fuck i forgot about that generator
what the fuck does it do anyway?

because I dominate, tommy

Tough to combine those since pistols already need a lot of base stat investment. Have you considered staying 3 WIL and picking up time magic as a support skill?

>you will never have two bros you can work with on a game and play at the same time in your house
life is unfair bros

I run Chem Pistol/TM/Psychokinesis but I'm sure you'll have no problems swapping the latter for TC.

>Mad AOE with grenadier, cooked shot, and CD reduction skill
>Stack mad amounts to TD to destroy tanky bosses
>forcefield myself in a corner in btwn cooldowns and inject myself with never ending meds.

well, you have to be fucking smart with computers and math and willing to devote tons of time to learning to make your own engine and then making an entire fucking game and dealing with retards and assholes online all day

THEN you can do it

Do Slavs seriously live like this?

Gives them electricity. They love you for turning it on if they allowed you to go down, but they are kind of too pissed to care if you sneaked in.

I'm the other guy that posted. I'm interested in your set-up? What did you end up dumping to bump WIL?

Yes, note the bottle of vodka spilling out of one of the open desk drawers.
They're aiming for peak slavsthetic

i'm doing robotics degree so i guess i am but it's hard to start doing something you don'T do in school

>>more talent than entire nu-obsidian
CORRECT

could be worse

Attached: 1561112567461.jpg (2835x2259, 1.68M)

If you are somewhat well-off.

This is still the best unarmed weapon, only pneumatic/electric fists can compete but they use up tons of energy.
Fun fact, infected wound from vile weaponry is seperate from contamination.

Attached: t.jpg (408x621, 204K)

pretty fitting that the most recognizable thing in the foreground of this image is a McDonald's tbqh

>All those receding hairlines
Are you doomed to george castanza status being born a slav?

Which hellhole is this?

Do Americans seriously live like this?

Find 1 (one, un, uno, jedan) slav over 30 with a full head of natural hair, I dare you.

I want to nuke it. I don't even know where this is but I want it nuked.

LA you knobs
you can see the Hollywood sign in the back

>*Mwahahaha intensifies*

Attached: 20190808181740_1.jpg (2560x1440, 634K)

Ah yes, the North American favela. Life inside these running-water abodes is a constant struggle for survival, fighting off the homeless who were kicked out of the McDonalds parking lot, after being kicked out of the inner city, now making due receiving $10 per bum fight.

>psi
disregarded
call me back when you are mwahahahaing about like 12 guys being immobilized in a gas cloud

It's really funny watching American movies once you realize that every scene that's not indoors happens either in a parking lot or in a suburb.

california sucks shit
west coast mega earth quake when

My starting stats were 3STR 6DEX 3AGI 5 CON 9PER 9WIL 7INT.

I wanted to do unlock a lot of int/wis conversations and dumped points in persuasion, but if I were to optimize the build then perhaps I'd dump will for dex and only invest in enough psi skills for the truly important skills (temporal accel).

Grenadier alone can carry the entire early game. Based grenades.

Absolutely, concrete shit holes that lecture everyone about how much of a paradise their cities are.

are there any more quests beyond that one in that camp?

what the fuck movies are you watching that take place in parking lots

It's horrifying. Places like this shouldn't be allowed to exist. Nuke it.

You can't nuke hollywood the jews will Samson you into oblivion

>exploring north of SGS
>take down a group of Lunatics without much trouble
>suddenly, Lunatic Chiller oneshots me through morphine
W-Why are icicles so strong?

I just pirated this (+ the DLC), will I like it?

Pure tard rage

Do we know you, user?

Attached: la.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

lmao I never noticed how excessively huge lacroix tower is before

Wew I haven't seen this happen in a long time

Also
>everyone in the setting has X accent
>the protagonist has the only American accent

Attached: 90dc601b68060d574681b473d813a3ecc06251a3b7d0da562abcb7978b14c837.jpg (705x527, 247K)

most people don't have accents that differ from the player though
the only people that do are foreigners tribals and some dude who's literally just bullshitting the entire thing

You'd think the rest of them would be like that too...

Oh God just imagine a nuke landing there...

Where's that character portrait from?

>pirating starving slav's game

Can you repair Naga-bro or Turret?

No, I barely browse these days

I'll buy it if I like it t. not poor slav

Player has a southern accent, every character who isn't from the south notices it. But it's not a different dialect so it's not something we notice.

>suddenly I imagine Foghorn Leghorn
Well, I do declare, I say, I say, you WILL give me 75 charons for this here job I did.

Attached: FoghornLeghorn2.png (300x300, 51K)

Does Force Emission synergize well with Bone Breaker? Just talking about the two in relation to each other, and ignoring things like attribute and skill investments.

For example, if I do like 20 mechanical damage with my fists, and can add 15 more mechanical damage with FE, does toggling it on give me one 35 damage hit (thereby working well with BB), or does it hit the enemy with 20 dam and then 15 dam immediately after?

Great now I'm self-conscious, why didn't my waifu Vera tell me this???

I don't think she feels like she has to inform a citizen of the far south that he has a southern accent.

I didn't even post this ITT what the fuck is going on?

Ya reckon she'd at least be gracious enough to have her dialogue written in an accent, the nerve of some folks, I swear.

Cool it shlomo your tricks won't work on us
We all saw what you did.

I never noticed my accent irl until people started mentioning it so you never know desu

Use cheat engine to check out.

>same OP image every time
how fucking hard is it to post a screencap from expedition

Fuggit, I hate that you don't get to loot bodies in the arena (unless you happen to kill them right next to you, and have enough AP to quickly search their bodies)

What happens if you don't defend the base against savage invasion?

>being a ranged APlet
I could loot everybody with my monk.
That blast suit looked pretty rad.

>Disassemble
>Grants you a blueprint that enables you to disassemble items that are marked as disassemble-able, obtaining the components from which it was constructed. The retrieved components have 90% of the original quality.

Except that if you disassemble melee items you get ONE (1) of the three components used to make it. I got fucking rused.

>fast melee build
>the claw/power fist
It's like playing psi, but with all skills with 1 range.

Attached: 1517984405918.jpg (600x433, 25K)

how many shotgun shells should I bring with me to DC

the fucking prof's been kidnapped and I'm on the other side of the fucking map gaaaaaaaaaaaaah

all of them

then post one

conditioning vs fast metabolism for 9 con psi monk build with stoicism

Attached: oxu064[1].jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Fast metabolism, always.
Take Conditioning on later levels if you sitll need it.

>spoke to the guy at the west docks about going to visit the black sea
>says he's leaving in an hour
>told him i'd be back after i did some stuff
>that was 5 levels ago
i hope he hasn't left me behind, but it's the sort of thing i can imagine styg putting in the game

briggs is so fucking dumb, If I was working for the pirates why the fuck would I show up right now with a dozen sec guards surrounding me, instead of hiding out. Fuck this loser, I'm turning the second I get.

Attached: Untitled.png (953x407, 89K)

Just got my junker of a jet ski. If I commandeer some loser's better jet ski is it mine for good? I wouldn't want to land somewhere and trigger the thieving alert when I ride it again.

I fucking hate crawlers so much, there is just no good way to fight them unless you're all perception

So, does hard just make constitution garbage? On normal you get a massive amount more HP, and things like juggernaut have great value. But on hard, the value of constitution is cut in half, and juggernaut is also half as good.

just make motion tracking NVGs and throw flares everywhere lmao

flares and caltrops

You won't catch me, zoner! I got the fastest legs in Core City!

Attached: speed.png (70x385, 2K)

Haha under tail haha

>tfw i pirated this game
thanks for the fun, slaves.

Attached: 1564263868242.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Even with a shitton of perception it's nigh impossible to detect death stalkers from afar.

>Stealth: 296

Bre...

Attached: depot A revisited.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

they lose more people
if it doesnt have enough, it will get overran and they all die

The expedition camp is empty... It feels like Christmas is over...

Attached: FUUUKC.png (312x263, 35K)

do the native attacks stop if I kill magnar, or do I have to wipe out all of them?

The Phaser is my jetfu.

take a ride to core and treat yourself my nigga
it's worth it

What is the comfiest jet ski?

Attached: phaser.png (507x333, 102K)

This game has a great ost desu

guess I'll just keep killing 'em
no attacks on camp while I'm over here murdering so that's good

honestly the only thing this game is missing is fallout style death animations

Aegis Patroller is good enough.

Which is the best jet ski for bombarding those COMBAT STARTING FUCKING CUNT Hives?

Yes. That would've been absolutely awesome.

violen horrible stop :(

After putting 200 hundred hours into this, I made a quick meme
youtube.com/watch?v=RcqMxxyPiSI&

lmao

>death from temporal distortion turns enemy into a distorted piece of meat

Attached: 1537363720817.png (350x516, 373K)

It really should go up to 99%. Sniper rifles and crossbows suffer greatly from the amount of times you need to load a save cause you missed one of your two shots that were both taken at 95%.

psi build geniuses. I have made the perfect tranq 2 tree TM/TC build which works in any situation. Is there a way to make psychosis build with 2 trees maxed and 3rd tree half-assed? is it possible ? without having to struggle through the game ofcourse

what if for every point in perception above 5 you gained 0.5% extra maximum hit chance?

Man what the fuck all I hear is some annoying distorted scream?

i'm kinda tired of the distortion spamming so i want to try something new without having to give up all the comfort i had on distortion build.

what if hit chance actually showed real hit chance?

But user, even the best shooter in the world still misses completely one out of 20 times xDD

t. stygg :DD

Or just remove the 95% cap for the player. I'm assuming that the only reason the cap is there is to give a bad build a chance against enemies like carnifex but I don't really know.

yeah he does especially if there are people midfucking him and stabbing him and throwing grenades at him while he's tryin to aim.

just go crit PK focusing on neural overload and take TC as cc, and half ass TM for stasis

It would be kinda hard to do and really needless on top of it. 30 level cap gives you shit ton of leeway to make anything you want.

He does it even more often when he's shooting a single rathound with a rifle..

and the times he sits in stealth, enemies caught unaware, infinite time to line up the shot, perfect lighting.
guns irl are pretty much just a coin flip too, so you're right, user

I am level 27 on hard with MT and PK maxed, TM at 70, and TC at 75

If I could do it again I would drop TM down to 30 or whatever the cooldown reduction is. Stasis is good, but I find myself almost never using anything else

FUCK

just tell me there is nothing critically important inside the cipher-locked room besides the sonic gun. it is just too much for a brainlet like me

true but you can't keep up the crafting and lockpicking/hacking till you get to the expansion shit if you don't half-ass something. I haven't done expansion at all in my distortion playthrough. I just skipped it all.

poligon.hekko24.pl/underrail/

this should probably work. thanks i'll try it.

A psi build doesn't need to go super-heavy in any crafting stat other than Electronics and maybe Biology at first. Your tactical vests are never going to protect you as well as a good energy shield so you may as well craft an early one with a psi beetle carapace and dedicate yourself to getting good psi headbands and shields.

What happened to Undership Ceto? Was it just standard issue madness?

5 oddity xp and satisfaction of having gotten through it.

I'm a brainlet like you and i've spent 3.5 hours getting through it
Ended up visualising everything on a piece of paper.

hmmmmm. That is only kinda true. If you want to get good stealth from dark cloth and also good skill increase from psi beetle carapaces you need some mechanics and tailoring atleast. It is true that shields provide 1000% better protection though. still i hate going 4 trees. I'm just unable. There is too many combos to use and it's not focused. There is always a tree you can leave out and never notice a difference with a proper combo planning.

4 trees are the tranquility thing. Psychosis only needs 3 base skils and a bit of TM points for cooldown reduction spell.

Gonna be honest lads, I'm a little underwhelmed by temporal manipulation

Not enough raw damage spells like the other psi schools, everything feels a bit gimmicky

heh, nuthin' personnel, kid

Attached: Sanic.png (1886x672, 1.88M)

The only raw damage spell it has is the best damn thing in the game

Attached: 1565035202958.jpg (381x124, 25K)

no they aren't. I already said that i went 2 trees TM/TC and never needed anything from MT. I only needed force field sometimes and 2 stuns from PK in earlygame.

you don't need more raw damage spells

Attached: 20190805211418_1.jpg (1600x1200, 185K)

I think it's cool. Can't figure out what the point of investing in it does though, almost none of the skills I have in the school seem to scale with points invested.
Also my only high quality mat is for a TM psiband and it seems like a waste.

is there a way to steal the patroller ski without alerting everyone in aegis?

You're still missing out on cool stuff for basically no reason though. Distortion into destabilization after a mass stun for example.

>has MT
ewwwwwwwww gross

Come say that to my face see what happens.

Attached: missmisssmiss.png (638x233, 169K)

just 25 points for pyrokinesis since its the best mine clearing tool you get if you don't invest in traps

i agree. It is cooler to have that but it's not the most efficiency you can get out of the tranq build.

It is just that I feel I did something wrong. My octave keys (the ones you get in the security department) show as partially corrupted (some numbers and letters replaced by *s) whereas in the guide I checked this does not happen

ow shit. Big brain user. That's a smart idea. i didn't know you could do that. I always ate stuffed bat and had detection goggles to reveal traps.

is fetid marsh the "blight town" of underrail?

About the first quest of the expedition, do I really have to have my pay cut in half if I don't have neither the persuasion nor the intimidation required to pass the checks?

do you guys think his saber is an OOTS reference?

How's your agility? If at least 7 you can bypass those.

>trying Ironman Dominating runs
>can't get past Newton quest with FUCKING PSI BEATLES

But where else will you invest those points? Grenades? 30-50 throwing is enough to murder shit at distance with plasma and bomb your own feet with molotovs when you're invoking the fire aura. Lockpicking and hacking? For a huge chunk of the game the highest checks you wil encounter are around 100. You will certainly have enough Points for mercantile and persuasion. Crafting stats? We've already discussed that.
At worst you can quickly level up some crafting stats or mercantile/persuasion then use the next level ups to quickly power up your abandoned school. That's what i did with metathermics on my playthrough up to the moment i've managed to get the thermodynamic destabilization.
Stealth maybe? Stealth does require some sacrifices to fit onto the psi builds.

bear traps, mines/grenades, door

that was around 6k - 7k damage at level 19 and i'm pretty sure you can get more distortions off with the right setup

Attached: 20190805211505_1.jpg (1600x1200, 179K)

I think I can get it to 7 if I get the food buff

DOORS + FORCEFIELD

that is literally all you need to cheese your way up to and including depot A

yes i like stealth

Well shit. You need it to be at 9 total and I would've suggested you to buff it with food and hopper gear.

>trying to get to the Rail Crossing
>keep getting absolutely wrecked by various gangers in different areas
>still no idea if I'm anywhere near the right track
Getting lost has never been this fun.

is there any way to make my gunner build a bit more spicy?
All I do every fight is to burst down everything.
All I level is gun/crafting/hacking&lockpicking.

Should I start using a sniper rifle even if I don't use stealth?

>Sided with Aegis corp
>Completed maybe 4 quests since then
>Honestly considering reloading my pre-kidnapping save and siding with the pirates
Does the difference matter much?
Who did you side with, Yea Forums?

Are talking about the gap that you can jump over near the mutie guard?

with the proper setup of TM and TC you will never use MT on a tranquility build, its easier and safer just to set up a distortion chain than a destabilization one and effective against all enemies unlike destabilization, you can use those points for stealth, faster crafting and even if you want persuasion for better rewards/endings and judaism for more shekels, you only need 25 points on it for mine clearing

Yes.

after that asshole briggs choked me and accused me of plotting with the pirates I just joined them for good when trying to rescue the prof.

So what are the pirates like? Any good traders? Can you still help the professor somehow?

>PSI
Why not just use cheat engine at that point?

huge fan of the original fallout series, how does this game hold up compared to the granddaddies? worth buying?

Nearly 4 years of boredom in an abandoned empty graveyard is not good for your sanity.

you can do the same with adrenaline, psi is just cheaper

its basically just more/harder/deeper
no overland map

Maxing PER? Veer hard into Electronics, take Practical Physicist, High Technicalities, and Power Management and build the biggest dick plasma pistol you can for large crits.

If you're not doing an unarmed naked dominating run, you're already cheating.

damn ... i just remembered that i need to be able to deal with plasma sentries. How the fuck do psychosis builds even deal with that shit? Distortion meanwhile doesn't care about anything.

Do the pirates still talk to you on the radio, give you activity updates, scout reports, etc like Aegis does?

I don't know yet, I just joined them.

What is this for?

Attached: 1554585996182.jpg (641x551, 467K)

It has barely anything in common with fallout both in setting and in terms of gameplay design.
It closer to Metro 2033 in terms of setting before it skyrockets into anime territory.

You can still stack 5 distortions on a psychosis build. EMP and electrostatic shock crit should do the most of the damage if not all of it.

>Does the difference matter much?
Rig is one of the best quests in the game.

>assassinate a worker for his clothes
>persuade my way through everything and everyone
>win a staring contest against a doberman
>bullshit the sonar guard into leaving

And then fucking pit bull out of nowhere does what pit bulls do best and ruins everything. It was pure gold.

have you tested it? I can't imagine how i'll deal with them in Arke for example. Especially if you consider that without throwing you will miss EMP grenade all the time which fucks you over more than it could give you if you hit them and it has a pretty long cooldown. and spaming low dmg distortion with such a high psi cost when you have to fight multiple sentries at once is kinda looking scary.

Its surprising how a game with

so what's the deal with yngwar
I killed all the natives, should I leave him alone?

you'll get over it

Set him on the right path to become a better human being.

>You can still stack 5 distortions on a psychosis build
You need adrenaline + Contraction + Premeditation for this and possibly pop a psi booster in a middle of the turn. Counter-productive as fuck on a crit build with heightened psi costs.

I haven't tested the distortion 5 stack on Arke no and I don't really plan to. By the time I reach that place on my current character I doubt their shields will help much against my monstrous criticals.

EMP mkIII grenades + electrokinesis

Of course but we're talking about methods to harm a plasma sentry when you can't easily deal with the shield and for early game that works well enough.

Sounds pretty gr7 m7
Do you still do all the search&recovery missions for Professor Oldfields if you side with pirates?

Yeah and it's all about gameplay too, isn't it awesome?

Did you do it Yea Forums?

Attached: hobo.png (279x235, 81K)

Can Hemopsychosis kill you?

That's the expedition main quest, so yeah. You just report to Grim. But the pirate quests are something separate, and you don't have to advance the main quest for them.

is there any merchant in the game that accepts grey army cash?

of course not

there's one person you can trade them to for charons

No, but you can ask Kokoschka from the Free Drones to exchange it.

So from what I gather, there's
>Main quest (Professor Oldfields), done by both factions
>Pirate exclusive side missions
>Aegis exclusive tedious tower defense, no unique missions beyond the kidnapping point
Why would anyone ever choose not to side with pirates if they knew this?

A-Anyone?

Attached: 1545007518872.gif (340x300, 32K)

>Cryokinetic Orb into a group of enemies
>Half price Pyrokinesis into the group again

Attached: 1363803201017.jpg (266x400, 14K)

can you post your setup?

some of us hate pirates?

+ the naval combat feats are also locked behind pirates too

>Loud distorted screams
Heh
Good job tho

I think it might have something to do with the graveyard, but I dont know

its a whole bunch of spoilers, are you sure you want them?

>Hating pirates
Okay retard. More booty for me.
Okay I'm reloading. Aegis can go fuck themselves

>thermodynamic destabilization on 600+ HP guy in the group
>telekinetic proxy
>telekinetic puch
Big badabum

so not even a pat on the back for killing all the natives? thanks boys

For the satisfaction of keeping them alive, reading logs, and coffee.

+ we need to fuck over protectorate so that we gain control of the south. I guess i'm joining pirates when i get there.

Daily reminder that if you dont play as a tin can hammer wizard you're unbased

exterminating the pirate base gives you more loot than exterminating aegis

I honestly hate traitors. Aegis signed me up so I'm with them

Attached: Temporal manipulation.png (1634x897, 168K)

>playing as a tin can anything
Bitch. Check out my cool as fuck crawler sting collection, witness the drool leaking from my mouth as I am now permanently unable to shut it due to the long term effects of their poison.
Jealous yet?

Only pipeworkers use heavy armor.

how do you deal against multiple enemies?
is temporal manipulation with ripple enough?

If I like the old Fallouts and the old Syndicate, will I like this?

No.

t. knifefag

>crawlers don't rape and impregnate female characters when they're paralyzed
shit game

That's not really fair considering you are not given much choice.

Enrage if biological and not resistant to their own type of damage, otherwise yes ripple is actually enough, enrage is just faster, just lock yourself off with forcefield and cast through a corner and stasis when the forcefield ends, then repeat

you do your recycle shuffle right user?

Attached: underrail_2019-08-08_01-43-14.png (407x94, 8K)

Why you dont turn them all into advanced repair kits?

Speaking of the graveyard, I wandered into it, found a thing I could raise up. Found a corpse, checked it but didn't find anything. I had talked to the old man, and he told me he killed a guy with a thing to the back of the right knee, and I checked it, but nothing. And I haven't found a crank, but I could raise this body up? Is there a crank I can take from this? I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing here, I was just exploring and found all this shit during my genocide of these filthy fucking ooga boogas.

Nope. Not autistic or greedy enough.

I wish you could recycle within the dead body's inventory with a hotkey, the process is tiresome I only do it when I run low on repair kits.

sometimes the thing spawns with the crank in it
and if he told you the specific place, that's where it ought to be I think; never done it myself

I, Spartacus, have literally made every single thread by myself. at .25 slavbucks a thread, I'll be able to afford the game in another week

if you could raise a body then the crank is on that hoist, right click and remove it then take it to the right corpse and check the right bodypart

Wish you could fit 50 corpses into a locker for later looting

Oh, so I don't need to actually look all around for a crank if it's in the thing already? But yeah, he told me back of the right knee, and nothing is there. Is there some kind of trigger to find something here I'm missing? Because all I have to go on is what the old dude told me. Far as the DLC is concerned I've barely done anything, all I did was open up the main hall area that scientist wanted me to do, and then I fucked off to go genocide these shitty natives so they'd stop bothering me. Ton of exploring and levels later, I still haven't done any real story shit, so I guess maybe I need to do story shit? Fuck, this DLC is fun, but...It's a bit of a mess if I need story progression to make use of anything I find exploring.

Oh shit, then uh, how do I tell which body is the right one?

paper??? bitch I cranked out an excel spreadsheet for that shit. made things 10 times easier

Been doing a shotty/Riot Gear combo because I love how Riot Gear looks and I couldn't stomach wearing the Syphoner green pajamas anymore. Surprisingly effective so far, playing on Hard.

Attached: boomstick.jpg (1686x1050, 237K)

I really hope that Styg will add more uses to the communication device. Such a great idea.

Imagine the smell

you should figure that on your own but if you really want to spoiler yourself then

you need to find the correct rune

and if you want to be fully spoonfed
the rune is on the hammer in the middle of the village or you can get a sketch of the rune from ywgnar

I like Underrail because it has no fuck elements or porn. It sifts away certain malcontent of people instantly.

I got the naval mines, do I have to do anything to deploy them or whatever? I dont see any effect, still getting attacked

Also why am I not sent anywhere after Joint Security?

*adds 3 different types of periodic attacks which require you to drop what you're doing and go back to base on call*

brap

How difficult is it to severely fuck up a build in this game?

I am an ultra pervert and I have played and replayed the game dozens of times since the first public release

Attached: smugest.png (442x324, 118K)

Is it normal that I literally can't beat this pirate invasion? I didn't think there would real life time pressure, but I'm behind on my crafting because 3 Int, and I just keep dying to snipers/crossbowmen offscreen constantly.

I feel like restarting as some kind of 95% armor penalty sniper now.

Attached: 1455665523547.png (255x253, 5K)

Not difficult at all.

how do I know what the max storage of my jet is? I'm looking at the stat and it says 70/70, does that mean its maxed?

If in normal, quite hard
If in hard and dominating, quite easy
Deep Caverns is the ultimate trial to know if your build is shit or not

you'll find out after a few hours during one of the dungeons

if you are playing on normal its going to be fine unless you spread your skillpoints thin instead of focusing

if you are worried post the screenshot of your build from the build site

depends on what difficulty you are playing, on normal its very difficult, on hard is pretty hard and on dominating its not very hard

Shit, it's so dark in this place, where is the rune? I did find a rune on a hammer during my native genocide.

Fellow 3 int here
What's your build? Are you a tin can?

I'm too and homofuck also but it ruins games.

Jokes on you, gopnik slavic post apocolyptic settings are my fetish, and I play this game with a raging boner the entire time.

>Psi
>tin can
A decomposing stillborn rathound has more intrinsic value and moral fiber than you, gtfo my board you trash.

for fucks sake, theres gonna be pirate invasions as well?
jesus
guess I'll just have to kill them all too

anyone know what I'm looking for in the Lemurian Security Center? I think I've cleared it out but the quest log isn't updated.
I found a map and some coordinates but that was all info I already had

then just find some way to light up the area and check every hoist until you find the right rune

Make me, pipeworker.
I will zone you out.

Provide build.

I talked them into neutrality, don' t know if they go back on it later on. I hope not because I don't really want to slaughter another set of mooks for 2 hours.

you know I might go tin can psi for my next playthrough, but skip the sledge

Rate the DLC uniques.

here you go
I took out the pussy psi shit for you

Attached: sledge.png (1510x439, 96K)

that one psi staff that INCREASES psi cost, is SHIT

as a CONlet with 10 AGI machete fag, what do I pick?

Attached: Infused Leather.png (2772x1336, 2.33M)

Attached: Siphoner Man.png (1056x886, 374K)

>notmal psi staff is absolutely fantastic
>go through a cool boss battle against the high priest
>he drops a shit version
why

Stop bullying laborers

I don't get it, so I can't help mason and not get body horror? I don't want reduced resolve, fuck that.

>I'm going to be a raging faggot AND skip the only redeeming part about this "build"
Bravo Yea Forums, never change

This is my go to for clearing out groups. Destabilization is amazing.

I only bullied him once, and don't worry, he'll never be bullied again

Cant give a screenshot right now as I'm at my job right now
I can give you the stats I rememba'h tho

Wow krieg, how rude

Is there any mod which lets you load mixed magazines mid-combat?
I just want to mix an incendiary round in for every 5 normal bullets in my assault rifle mags

sorry ghost, wasnt sure if it was you
don't mind my brew bantz

>just dont get hit lmao

Are there any interesting psi-melee hybrids with a spear?
Judging by the fact Sormirbæren Staff-spear is literally top tier for psi users, there must be some synergy here. Serpentborn all seem to be mind controllers.

if you lived in underrail and decided to wear anything other than the heaviest baddest shit, you're just begging to die tbqh

so exactly what do you do once the enemy starts throwing out grenades?

fuck off with your namefagging doxxcord trannies, no one cares here

Dilate

they usually dont because I can almost always get out of sight before their turn, but my shield soaks up grenades just fine as long as they aren't emps

>those big Sormirbaeren boys dual dielding clubs
i wanna do this too

pls respond

and evasion lowers AoE damage anyway

ghost isnt on discord

Has Styg talked about what he plans to do next? More updates? a new game?

another DLC before another game

Something like this. I'm only level 17 right now, and I keep re-organizing my priority to put Hit and Run further back because I don't actually want it.

In retrospect you're just way too exposed as Full Auto shotgun even if you can kill 4 guys standing in a group. I expected that I only needed evasion between Sprint, and Temporal; Manipulation, but you're just so exposed. You need to run all the way in, then commit to a 50 AP attack that puts you into a position where you need MORE AP to reload. I wish I had heavy armor, and I wish I had a better backup for when 'walk into the fire of 15 enemies' isn't viable. I'm not invested into grenades, but I keep needing to rely on them to get out of bad situations. I could have also added sniper support but I didn't.

Attached: build.png (1920x969, 188K)

If they do, just patiently wait another 4 years

don't kid yourself, it's at least another 8.

so if I were to do psi/heavy armor I'll need strength at what 8? then agi at 6 for sprint, sheeeit I'm gonna have to be an dumb dumb INTlet or what

The docking coordinates. If you have them you are good.

Dump agi and invest into Contraction, 30 movement points ain't a joke.

Yeah, that's just how it goes. Sometimes doing the right thing requires sacrifices.

which way is the Rig

so then what does the strongman do if you let him enter through the door?

>No Fast metabolism
>No Juggernauth
>No Last Stand
Your build, as good damage but low survivality
You need, besides having high CON and good armor, having damage reduction feats too, otherwise you wont be a tank but a slightly ironcladed guy
Then again I have never use guns so I cant say much
t. hammer wizard

Fantastic, thanks.

Nothing. Don't ask me why Mason can't punch himself to death with the Strongman because I have no fucking clue, but he can't.

I bet he doesnt get hit very often, to be fair.

yeah, fuck that noise. I'll do the right thing, but the right thing is me not losing 30% of my resolve.

I triggered pirate invasions because I fucked them over. Supposedly if you genocide enough they don't attack as someone said, not sure if that's true. I killed two screens then snuck out.

how does this make you feel Yea Forums?

Attached: 100gun.jpg (305x869, 93K)

its true
you have to kill 50 of them

Important to mention I killed the captain too, but that didn't stop them. I didn't do anything to the lieutenants though.

Repair it

>t.

Attached: 1563921185338.png (1050x809, 873K)

it aint broke you nigga

Well it's just a giant muntant that's neither alive nor dead with strong psionic powers and complete control over the facility and the machines in it, I'm sure it'll be fine. If things get worse in a few hundred years Six can just coerce some other schmuck into killing him.

Then repair it.

>did all the pre-Core City content
>explored plenty
>mfw irresistible urge to restart and try some exotic build

Attached: 1560596459478.jpg (148x149, 9K)

how am I supposed to enter this room?

Attached: Untitled.png (1447x911, 1.16M)

>exotic build
you talking about them builds that get fucked in the ass over at DC?

By going through hell.

figure it out ya dumb roastie

press F9 lmao

>Practical Physicist
are plasma pistols really that good?

I really thought the, uh, underrail wouldn't be so goddamn massive. Starting to suspect that the Rail Crossing is just a hoax that Essie and Tanner made up to feed the local lurkers.

its obvious you suck at this game
I almost never need to reload on that guy

melee, no lockpick/hacking and with mercantile/persuasion

I know the way to use the caves, this won't be hard at all

>no lockpick/hacking
let me guess
classicbabby

Oddity, actually. Those skills are not required at all in the grand scheme of things, there isn't even 2/3xp oddities gated by them. They are not meme level useless like dodge/evade though.

Attached: 63463464666.jpg (297x151, 12K)

essies directions are on point

oh shit, I forgot that some Expedition leathers get so high in quality that infusing them can actually make them worse

Attached: Bison Leather.jpg (308x570, 149K)

what quality smart module was that?

OH SHIT
BETTER RELOAD

lmao

Attached: grenades.png (634x627, 398K)

Same
>throw spear
>one shot everyone
>sprint pick up loot and my spear

something around 140?

man bison leather armor looks kickass

Attached: bison leather.png (246x414, 32K)

Did you give your character some dumb anime name that you're embarrassed about?

I bribed him to fuck off

do you want really big numbers?
you do the math, user. take a plas pistol base crit damage bonus, add the crit damage component from crafting, add the smart module, add practical physicist, add smart goggles, and add critical power.
I'm sure you've seen the screenshots

I've been following her directions, but after running into crawlers of all things, I'm starting to wonder if something went wrong.

yeah, but you lose the infusing bonus

I like the riot spear shield thing.

Attached: Untitled.png (175x160, 61K)

it says his name in the siphoner man one
nice move on that goalpost, btw

Near junkyard

>finally clear the nexus facility
>come back for my jet ski which I left in the coast with the sea wyrms
>the fucking wyrms respawned
>can't reach my boat
>can't kill the wyrms because melee
and thus i never played a melee build ever again

is underrail 2d or 3d? i can't tell

do you guys have a custom portrait pack and wouldn't mind sharing it?

What can i do with Yngwar?
He seems to like the rathound regalia.

why is the one dog in SGS listed as green? I know allies are blue, neutrals are white, hostiles are red, and potential hostiles are orange, but only this dog is green

rathounds are green with the regalia

Yngwar friend. Jakke. Give rune.

>he doesn't make his own portraits for each build

Shameful

Attached: custom2_l.png (100x100, 17K)

During your very first quest, the guy and two rathounds will turn green if you intimidate him and allow him to stay.

It's just a 100x100 pic with black bg then?

just some weird loser who's worried about his "online persona leaking", it's beyond cringe when you think about it

if you make it a PNG render with a transparent background it'll have a dynamic background that changes depending on where you are

Yeah, transparent BG also works.
Not sure if a 50x50 version is needed but the sample has it.

most expedition armors have a shit infusing bonus anyways

wrong
just lepers, imo

>2015+4
>user can't even make basic 100x100px png with alpha
This place has changed for the worse

Attached: 1558236950125s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

yeah but WHAT DOES IT MEAN

There is no significant loot behind lock picking or hacking?

no, there is nothing unique and barely any oddities that you can't get any other way locked behind lockpicking/hacking, but id does make it a little easier to find thoes common oddities and you get a ton of regular loot that you might use or sell for shekels

Not really. Mini-Izu is the only unique I think.

you guys are elitists about the strangest things

Attached: 353453454.png (100x100, 14K)

maybe it means they will fight your attackers?

computer nerds jump at any chance to be elitist at the one thing they're good at

Is there a way to get these cock sucking ghosts in the boneyard to fuck off? Tesla armor means they do no damage, but holy fuck is it annoying to try and search this body being in perpetual combat.

Why do grenades have such a random throwing arc? Feels like it entirely defeats the purpose. Its a useful item, except it has a 50% chance to hit you? That just screams "save scum". Is there a perk that makes it better?

>Tesla armor means they do no damage
hey, good idea. I was sitting in a force field until they fuck off

HEY IS UNDERRAIL 2D OR 3D I CAN'T TELL

The scatter doesn't get reduced with skill, so a "miss" can still go up to three squares, meaning if you're throwing at close range you at minimum always have a 10% chance of dropping it at your feet. The answer does seem to be F9

do they fuck off?

I wish the DLC had more friendly natives. Yngwar is so cute in his strongest warrior autism.

yeah, force field + stasis usually makes them peace out for a few seconds, but then they come right back

You can board your jet ski in combat you know

exceedingly frustrating, but thanks.

You can move north south west east up and down.
6 dimensional yo, you would know this if you used your compass

where do you get that spear from? does anyone know?

Anything to speed up off-combat healing on hard. I played on normal before and usually using one hypo was enough or even if i had to use more the cd was so short it wasn't a problem. Do I just need to take a doctor perk and spam bandages? hypos barely heal anything and they have a fucking 1m cd.

it is on the other side of the map and the serpent engages combat as soon as i enter. the fact that it entangles me and that there is another wyrm near the boar makes it even worse

More psi snowflake items and lore.
Amazing.

Sail to H12, go to the left exit, murder a horde of natives, one of them will have the spear.

From the cold dead hands of a higher ranking spiriter.

I always found it curious that things usually mention "vehicles" rather than jet skis specifically like there's planned to be more than one type in future xpacs
quads would make sense with the conversation about them at Rail Crossing and the broken down ones you can find all over the place

Just throw your spear mate. Don't tell me you don't bring a set of spears with you to throw at niggas.

Doggos are friends
Thats why
No need further explanation

doctor good

is there a "teleport to town" button for fucks sake

SIMMONS YOU SLIMEY KIKE THIS HOUSE ISN'T A GIFT
MY CHARONS, MY PRECIOUS CHARONS...

Nigga this entire setting is smeared with psi. Literally every single aspect of it. Can't even walk the Rifts without psi components. Accept the psi or go home.

Yeah alt+f4

Nope. Rev up those rathound barbecues

fuck off cunt I don't like walking through 50 tiles of empty caves back and forth

there's a "teleport from town to town" button, but you have to earn it

there's not even anything to fight. Its just me walking through the same hallways back and forth.

filthy casual

It's comfy tho
Your house becomes top comfy when you pimp out all your basement and get all the stuff on the first floor + Rift from the Juice

take a metro, or are you too fucking poor.

This game looks interesting too bad is pixelshit

Are shotguns significantly more damage than ARs? The strength requirements are about the same, but shotguns seem needless short ranged unless they're doing double the damage

>nearly kill a death stalker because it aggros some rat hounds
>get it down to about 1/10th of its health
>it stings me and pisses off
>run away, heal come back
>it's also healed up to full health
>gets the drop on me and kills me in one turn
Goddamnit, I hate these things SO much

By Depot A I can pump out 100~ damage that gets buffed by Sixth Shell and has access to Kneecap Shot.

I hope thats non crit damage?

Next time dont be a fleshy weakling
t. metalman

fuck depot A, deathstalkers are the REAL casual filter

It is if you are crafting and you only bought the shit for crafting, otherwise its just a money sink for players that are drowning in charons

>put a single bear trap right in front of myself
>that fucking dumb retard runs straight into it
Maybe they have like 300 stealth but they forgot to put anything in int.

Is there any unique armour that is better for psi users than a simple crafted vest with beetle carapace?

How often do the shops "Reset"? What triggers this reset?

Conditioning seems like it's shit, it represents a lot of effective HP once you're at 95% DR, but 95% DR already seems like more than enough.
IIRC it's every 90 minutes in game time

damn I'm proud of this bad motherfucker

Attached: f8ivv7[1].png (263x906, 239K)

Nope, not even close
90 min IRL when in game, iirc

lmao why is this edgy motherfucker eating at the DOMINATING bar?
guess he prefers peace and quiet.

Attached: NEET.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Every 90 minutes.

1 hour realtime

Thanks. So, game time. Is that real life time? Time to AFK for an hour and a half I guess.
If I can also ask, how do I release a creature from a kennel? I caught a cat and I've been carrying it for ages. I wanna let her go.

Oh, that answers my continuation question. Thanks.

Depends. A chunky crit with a shotgun at that level can deal above 150, and just a couple pellets critting during Sixth Shell can deal more than 300. Fragmented Chaos and proper crit boosting equipment later on also increases your damage exponentially.

Wait, you can get armour that boosts psi? Does that mean I need to put points into tailoring as well as biology/electronics?

Tailoring and Mechanics my friend.

Attached: 234122.jpg (420x315, 10K)

Real time, you can use cheat engine to speed the game up, also fuck waiting for super steel melting, 3 hours

How the hell am I going to keep all 4 psi skills at max when I gotta put up with this bullshit

I don't have cheat engine, thanks though
Now how do I free this fucking cat?

Those skills are more about finding shortcuts than exp, not that I'm complaining, I think Underrail is much better than Fallout in this regard, where you are completely fucked by not having them.

You ditch Temporal and become a Psychosis OG schools psyker instead.

Not that I know of

Short answer, yes
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tactical_Vest
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Riot_Gear
Tacticool best you can add a psi bettle carapce
Riot gear you can add a psi bettle carapace as shield

Long answer, yes by a long short
As psi you should be investing in crafting no matter what

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Psionic_Headband

Dont let mercantile jews fool you, crafted items can easily surpass unique items

You can't

You don't

This.
Though Control, Psychokinesis and Metathermics is all you need

what the fuck
do I just store it in my foot locker for all eternity then? Poor pussy.

okay lads help.
I went full retard all 4 psionic powers, while I do think all powers are fun, I don't think its efficient
whats your opinion?

mercantile is for crafting numbskull

t. jew

everything is fine

Attached: Underrail Screenshot 2019.08.07 - 22.27.43.12.png (1600x900, 856K)

what do I need for the entangled console at the horti center?

Learn to prioritize things nigga

Attached: 1561322263044.png (1920x954, 187K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>sniper/shotgun
absolute mad lad

check it out the guy is using exothermic aura without psi, absolute madman!

How much do I need to put into tailoring/mechanics for a half-decent vest?

>Music puzzle
>No real knowledge about playing music
>Too proud to use an auto solver
>Too proud to leave it unfinished

STYG you slav fuck, i don't want nor have time to learn fucking music, why would you do this to me

Maybe you should have rolled the mind wizard who can understand the horrific secrets of this cthonic dumping ground of a shitty universe and can force reality to do his will with the very power of his mind alone, rather than some halfwit caveman who barely knows which end of a shotgun the bullets come out of. If he even understands what a shotgun is.

t. goyim with shoddy equipment

sniper/shotgun is based as fuck

does temporal distortion breaks incapacitation?

you see Ivan, have to shoot enemy close, then snipe him when he run

GRUG KILL TSCHORT GRUG DOMINATE

Suck my puzzle, zoner.

around 90 - 110 effective level will give you a pretty decent vest that should suffice for most of the game

UI/menu scaling when? I'd like to play this in glorious 21:9 without going blind.

See Remenber to purchase the workbenches around Underrail for further crafting improvement

what do I need for the entangled console at the horti center, I cleared the whole area

Pesticide grenades

gotem

after depot a ezra sells the blueprint for a shield
by that point you should have materials and enough electronics to craft a shield

Then throw one at the console and wait

Is there any special dialogue in this game if you have 1 int? I always love when games do that and you can beat the game while being unable to speak properly.

Where is the crank at the boneyard?

I figured, thats why I said gotem

It's randomized every game, and sometimes can even already be in one of the slots. Good luck.

Or even better just go and rescue Maura and kill some protectorate cucks while grabbing their shields.

What's the deal with shields? There are so many numbers

So i need to dig through every fucking single pot there?
jesus

Don't make the mistake I and many others have. It is NOT in a pot or a grave. It will simply be laying out somewhere. If you open too many graves unkillable ghosts infinitely spawn. No fun.

Same here I mean what the fuck. I got hit and killed from over 400 damage. From a goddam snowball while my shield was up. You need a buffed crit at over 300 skill level to do that.

Just get the efficient capacitor and two high or two medium, or a high/medium mix.

No, it's either on the ground, or in one of the turny crank things already. So if it's not on the floor, it's in a crank already.

Read nigga
If you dont still understand, come back and ask

Still better than fucking crossbowers who hit you from fog with stun bolt and then crit you for 300 twice.

>Don't make the mistake I and many others have. It is NOT in a pot or a grave. It will simply be laying out somewhere. If you open too many graves unkillable ghosts infinitely spawn. No fun.
no idea what the fuck this is about since i haven't started the DLC yet, but i'm glad i read it

i think i picked the smart option by waiting until i'm ridiculously over-levelled to start it

How often do enemies respawn, exactly? Is there any way to make them stay dead? Those rathounds outside SGS are getting silly.

Critters respawn
People and robots dont

it can also be in one of the hoists already if its not on the ground

I just run past them they deal 0 damage

Post your suggestions/wishlist for the future DLC.
>sortable crafting menu
>can move the popup menus
>cooking/crafting food.

I kind of want voice acting for some NPCs. Doesn't matter if it's in slav.

>rathound king quest
>kill the rathound king, everyone else is alive and barely takes a scratch
>definitely 100% did not hit allies in the fight (they didn't attack after the fight was over and weren't red)
>get back to camp hathor
>guards attack me on sight
????????????

Rathound regalia

Unequip the rathound regalia you donut

>rathound king
>allies in the fight
Allies? You mean bear traps and molotovs?

HOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK. Psychosis earlygame is sooooooo cancer. i have to chug some shit every fight.

>kill hated enemy
>dress up like hated enemy and waltz into town
>get shot, WOW.jpg
I wonder if the people that do this are DSP

How the fuck can they not tell the difference between He-Man on steroids and a skinny Slavic woman

Attached: 1477706082020.png (658x901, 64K)

all psi is balls for the first levels. I threw grenades nonstop until level 5 or something like that

Can you play SMG operator?

>kill hated enemy and show everyone his head
>dress his clothes to show off
>they somehow still think you are rathound king
yeah wow indeed.

As if someone couldnt just kill the mousedog king and take his place.

N-NOOOOOOOO MT IS BAAAD AAAAAAAAAA

Cybernetics, it's already an integral part of the setting, it's time we get to upgrade ourselves

The same thing happened to me the first time. However I took it off and noticed after I saw rathounds become friendly with it on.

just get the rathound regalia and they become friendly

Do you want to shoot 100 bullets per turn?

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commando
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Full-Auto
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Spec_Ops

I feel like I do not have to answer that question

what's the max amount of bullets you can shoot in one turn these days?
used to be around 110 but with the new feats, specialization and TM it should be a lot more

it used to be exactly 100
now, who knows

I find it's better to throw a lightning at them, pyro gets rid of the debuffs

Is commando bugged btw? I noticed on arena everytime I started a fight I would get a gunrush even if I didn't kill the guy.

This. Make the best enhancements exclusive for non-psykers though. Give psykers only some psi-enhancing ones.

>styg not giving psykos the best shit
lel

Dunno.
I'm not a gunfag.

Northern Underrail where we track down tanner. I want closure on this already.
Cybernetics upgrades.
Plasma Sentry companions, although this might be too difficult to implement.

The rathounds in the underrail are gonna be extinct by the end of my playthrough.

you can always brute force all 10000 possible combinations user.

Fuck companions, start with non retarded ally aggro rules, and secondly fuck companions. The game is balanced for solo.

Aaaah I realized theres camera behind the guy. I burst killed the camera and got gun rush. I wondered what the fuck is wrong and why is arena so easy i can double burst everything first turn.

>No, it's either on the ground, or in one of the turny crank things already. So if it's not on the floor, it's in a crank already.
this expac has some absurd bullshit this takes the cake.

the scientist build is pretty weak, if you could place down a sentry it would be noice

north underrail seems more like a sequel thing

that said, for Underrail 2, what would you prefer
1) Characters get depowered to lv 1 through [insert plot device]
2) Power scale goes off the charts and we start at lv 30

I love this game desu

he's already said you're starting over
I dont remember if he said as a new person or what, but probably

How about we play a new character and your underrail 1 character is a final boss

Thanks to Godmen and alien tech explaining depower will be piss easy since by the end of the Underrail you're only weaker than Godmen themselves.

its very likely that you are playing somebody else and your original character is a plot device

>Power scale goes off the charts and we start at lv 30
That's going to be such a hot mess that it actually will take Styg a decade to make sense of it.

I would rather see the expansion be a level 25-35 thing where we track down tanner. I don't see why this would need to be a sequel and not DLC. Its better to do as DLC. The only problem with the tracking down tanner is some people choose plotwise to not track him down and stay in SGS.
I honestly don't want an Underrail 2, I don't see the point. The game doesn't need a successor right now, just closure from the main story plot.

how about
You are a new recruit spy for SGS lead by your character from first game[\spoiler]

Play a different character.
I don't care as long as Ezra is in the game and old biocorp is still the cause for all the problems.

underrail is only part 1 of timelapse vertigo; styg said the story he had in mind ended up being a lot bigger than what one game could encompass

if vera ending is canon i'm going to punch styg in the fucking face

old biocorp is the only reason it isn't worse though.

>trusting a slav drunk off his ass

why? It would be based. It's my fantasy that
SGS expands under your leadership.

what about an ending where Vera is left in charge
And then it turns out Ezra has her under permanent mind control using SGS for his Biocorp bs

>SGS expands to South Underrail Union, eventually absorbing even the Core City because you're the strongest and most influential being left there and have connections to Oculus too

where do i find boot springs?
i want to ASCEND

Ezra would NEVER do something like that, you're derailed.

yeah junkyard is yours, Hathor needs SGS, Core city in shambles, only problem is Foundry
institute is over, drones fucking up protectoshits, Only natural that SGS would try to take control

merchants

SGS prints its own money, ofc they'll take over

Dronecucks deserve every gassing they get.

>cuck would bend over for northern scum
neck yourself

do you think ezra knew who tanner really was, but never cared because it didn't affect his long term interests?

your character looks so fucking hilarious holding one of them spirit staffs while riding a jetski

Aegis Black Sea Country
Aegis Black Sea Country
Aegis Black Sea Country
Aegis Black Sea Country
Aegis Black Sea Country