Are you telling me you DIDN'T make him your little twink fuckbou?

Are you telling me you DIDN'T make him your little twink fuckbou?

Attached: asche-fire-emblem-three-houses-70.7.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Fire Emblem art sucks and is tumblr tier.

I hate his art but feel kinda bad for killing his adopted dad. I'm just right before the Rite of Revival day, and I can already tell that the Church is pretty much evil.

and you're reddit

Hell yeah Ashe is the shit

He's worse than Ignatz and Shamir in my BL playthrough now.

I have based Edelgard, no one else is needed

Dumbass

Yeah
Instead I made him my loving husband
And I guess he will be for my church and BE play throughs too since I struggle to think of anyone else I'd want to S rank.

muhnato

Who is the best option to lezz out with?

Attached: GGH4td1.png (2059x2059, 306K)

I killed him

Attached: 1561886584635.png (213x214, 31K)

lol

"Lonato... I tried to do the right thing..."

Ashe sucks ass in my playthrough. He has shit str and shit speed. All he has is high dex, but that doesnt matter cause he never crits and misses all the time anyway. I was gonna make him a bow knight but now I might have to bench him and recruit a better archer. Any suggestions?

I want to turn straight boys gay

Shame since lockpicking is handy. He was good in my first playthrough but I had to pump flower steroids into him in my second so he could catch up in strength.
I've seen people say they used Shamir over Ashe or Ignatz, or turned their Felix into an archer since he's a god at everything physical.

In my game Ashe, though he tends to have fairly low damage, is a crit god, and was essential in taking Enbarr once he got on his horse and was paired up with the dancing chad Lorenz.

I like Bernie as an archer. If you make her a brigand for a while to patch up her low str and give her access to death blow she does pretty well.
She also has what is by far the best crest power in the game. She can often shoot 3 arrows a turn and the bonus arrow from the crest can crit as well and often does because her crit is sky high.

No. I fucked Sylvain instead.

he grows up and ruins it

I recruited him in the time skip by accident, by pressing A too fast.

I used a divine pulse to kill him again and refuse to recruit him, you piece of shit!

>draw a girly face
>hehe It's a boy btw ;)
why do japs do this?

I think you're just gay bro

Not him, but if you gave op's pic tits and brown hair it would be a hot tomboy.

Well I have Felix as a thief right noe and will probably go assassin, so lockpicking is covered. I like Shamir I'll probbly go with her then

Felix is a better mortal savant. There are going to be times when his ability to melt a fortress knight in their armour is invaluable for him.

He can do that without magic and his spell list is ass anyway.

just keep felix in swordmaster