Bought an iPad. What are the best iOS games not available on Android...

Bought an iPad. What are the best iOS games not available on Android? Sky by Thatgamecompany is the only one that comes to mind right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3r1KbzSiT8

Attached: ipad_2018_gold_wifi_2.jpg (1500x1000, 121K)

Anons??

Most people on Yea Forums are too autistic and poor to own an iPad. That's normie territory. You'd have better luck asking a bunch of middle aged women.

OP please stop embarrassing yourself.

i have ffxi, transistor and samorost. its not a vide ogame console so games are terrible for it

The library keeps growing though. Journey, Dead Cells, Dear Esther, etc are some recent ports.

Just come clean: What company is paying you to post here?

It's bad enough with the merulaposters
>Expecting me to believe Yea Forums plays Kim Kardashian clones long enough to find a trap waifu
>Expecting me to believe WB doesn't send marketers in droves even to shithole sites like Yea Forums to extend their reach

I don't understand a single thing you said.

I'm sorry: Let me type that again in San Francisco Journalist difficulty:
No one likes mobile games here. You are a paid shill.

>iOS games

Attached: 1540828783848.png (540x641, 266K)

>he bought an itoddler machine

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

There are plenty of ports of actual games, and some actual games that aren't ports like Sky.

Blindly hating gaming on mobile devices hasn't been cool since 2015.

Mainly for drawing. There aren't better ones around that price range.

>bought an iPad

Well there's your first mistake.

Attached: firefox_2018-07-25_19-43-42.png (885x786, 763K)

> implying a sluggish android tablet is any better.

>buying any tablet at all
why get a fat and clunky phone that cant make calls or text when you can just get a fucking phone

Great for drawing and internet usage. I also like to play on it.

>not available on Android
Why do you care about this?

I see a lot of artists making the switch to iPad Pro because of how good it is for drawing according to them and doesn't depend on being hooked to a PC, especially when programs like Photoshop and (if I'm correct) Clip Studio Paint are available for it. Makes me curious about it even if I actively avoid everything Apple.

Because I have an Android phone but have never had any iOS devices.

Consider going back to elementary school then

I got an ipad too early this year and the games are shit. I just use it for manga and netflix on the treadmill

>Bought an iPad
go back to r*ddit

Pro is too expensive for me so I got the 300 dollar 2018 model + Apple Pencil. Great for drawing, I recommend it. Although if you can afford it, Pro is better.

Ever heard about pen and paper?
For the price on an iPad, you could get good drawing tools to last you a lifetime.
Stupid fucking zoomers

Worms
Sim Tower

I prefer digital drawing. More convenient.

Ios and apple products are pretty shit and cringy, but nothing is more cringy than the irrational hate by "people that are too smart to buy them". worse than all those fags in snes classic threads telling you to emulate

Bang dream the perfect mobile music game

I use my iPad daily since I bought it a while back, but it has some pretty shit games. I hope you weren't expecting anything but shitty mobile games. With iPad OS adding Xbone/PS4 pad support, it'll get better but don't delude yourself into thing it'll have good vidya.

I guess you could play Darkest Dungeon?

Attached: 1425532433012.gif (200x183, 448K)

Less skill required too, no wonder.

Interesting. Indeed the high prices of anything Apple is a huge turn off but as an artist it seriously interests me since I've been using a Wacom Bambo Pen & Touch that's already several years old.

Cool user, tell me how to digitalize pen and paper without a scanner. We're talking about digital art here.

I thought 2018 machine had really bad refresh rate? Or is it unnoticeable?

Old School Runescape is pretty much made for thing

How exactly? I'm an artist, and digital is simply more convenient when it comes to not having to mess around with sheets of paper and colouring tools that dirty everything. Looking at references is easier as well by simply splitting the tablet screen.

Digital is more convenient, not easier. You aren't going to draw a human body any better in digital than you would on pen and paper.

It's pretty much unnoticeable. 60fps vs the 120fps on Pro. Not as big of a difference as one could think.