Top stream is a radio

>Top stream is a radio
What went wrong with Mixer?

Attached: mixer.jpg (1729x742, 284K)

Nobody cares?

Radio is good

This looks like a better version of Twitch. Probably has more features and more user-friendly too with more perks if you subscribe to your favorite streamers. With it's growing popularity and small base of streamers, it's the perfect chance for any new-coming streamers to get noticed and grow their fanbase

it's no worse than twitch where half the time the top stream is some zoomer reacting to youtube videos or a podcast where zoomers who live with their parents and have never been outside the suburbs debate identity politics.

OP.
What went wrong?

Monopolies are a bitch. Thats pretty much it. Mixer has more chat features that I know of.

first they laugh. then they get angry.

Attached: 1462492803036.jpg (718x637, 31K)

Xbot here, Mixer is a joke. 9/10 streams are thots who are fucking shit at Fortnite with a stream name of "PRESS X IF YOU WANT THESE OG SKINS" or "PRESS X TO PLAY WITH ME AND GET MY SNAPCHAT" or some shit. It's disgusting how they exploit horny 12 year olds, like how can you sleep at night knowing you're taking money off little kids who just watch because you're a girl playing Xbox?

>thots who are fucking shit at Fortnite
That's still better than the e-prostitutes over at Twitch

lmao

Ninja isn't streaming.

Based Twitchers

Attached: gift.png (497x211, 12K)

nigga please

Mixer moderation is far harsher on titty streamers than twitch is though

Why do people do this?
I got random gift subs for ESA and GDQ as well. Subs are useless to me, I don't care about emojis either. I just pop in to watch speedruns.

shill

>monstercat

it looks like it's a part of steam

>no ps4 Mixer app because Mixer is owned by Microsoft
Oof yikes. Unironically will never make it.

It both supports the streamer and gives something to the community. The only reason not to do it over a regular donation is if you want your 2 seconds of attention while the streamer reads your message and dishes out a meaningless "thanks bro".

It's just an easy way to farm sparks and levels.

STFU.

You do realize most of the time people just randomly give out subs?

It's not like they specifically had you in mind when they gave them to you.

Maybe sony wont allow it as microcock normally are down for crossplay shit

It's from MS lmao, dead on arrival just because of that association alone.

>monstercat
>good

Should've waited for MCC on PC

Nice video game. Very nice.