Female sexualization bad

female sexualization bad
male sexualization good

Attached: EAqeu7IXoAA-UER.jpg large.jpg (1600x900, 83K)

i'll take both to go please

b-but muh male power fantasy

Why is this a thread

Is that supposed to look good to you?

Can't even see the bulge mate.

No, nobody should be sexualized. Thats why CD Projekt Red were in the wrong for the trannysexual ad. Sexualization is slavery.

you figured it out women are hypocrites like everyone else.

I love both though because I'm not female, and I'm not fat.

Female abs bad
Male abs literally in all fucking games

If thats from League then have no fear, every fucking character has a sexy skin, even the cat

Blame burgerland

if the game isn't marketed towards children then all characters should be oversexualized

Attached: 1564535305420.jpg (682x1024, 70K)

They made King gay?

yes

>riot reworking all the male characters into massive hunks
i have not played league in years, but based?

Attached: 675745664754756.jpg (1410x1074, 279K)

Morde doesn't even have a body, he is just a spirit in a suit of armor
Fucking fetishfags...

Except aren't the female characters sexualized too? I don't see the issue here, seems like both sides win.

Attached: ahri.jpg (200x400, 17K)

I just took the fattest dump and I swear to god I lost 5 lbs
Fucking amazing feeling brehs

its a huge armor set which is already enough for me

Pentakill skin though

this

Attached: 465456.jpg (308x560, 64K)

My god daddy RDC me to oblivion

>Ahri - Covered head to toe with arms out
>Mantheon - Wearing a belt and a leather thong. Has shoes on, can count the shield maybe?
Riot oversexualizes men and always has done, feminism simply does not advocate for men.

Men love to be sexualized though. If I could, I'd be sexualized right now.

>no visible manipple
>no emphasis on manboobs
>no buldge
How is that even sexualized, user? If it doesn't make me question my taste in women and consider taking a cock up the arse, then it's clearly not sexualized enough.

>female sexualization bad
have you even looked at the female champs in league of legends? obviously not, they all have giant tits and birthing hips except for the lolibait and the one specifically made to cater to dfc fags. their character design is the epitome of female sexualization

Attached: carrot man.png (635x910, 1.2M)

Men are still believable-looking fighters when they're not hidden behind slabs of armor. Women aren't. The only female character that makes remotely any sense to be overtly sexual is Ahri because charm is part of her concept.

Fact of the matter is strength is naturally entwined with the male musculature, while the soft female form is a harsh contrast to a battlefield that really just doesn't fit. Save it for your dating sims, weebos.

That's not really a cogent argument though. Were women with good genetics sexualized by their parents? To be sexualized a character needs to do sexually seductive shit, engage in sexual acts or wear revealing/no clothing.

Seriously your argument is fucking stupid, think about what you're saying.

Women couldn't stand a chance against men on the battlefield, therefore your logic is fucked.

so you haven't looked at any female champs got it

what

lmao bisexuals benefit from both
straightfags are seething

it's not gay to look at half naked muscular guys and appreciate their bodies
it's manly

QT

but its inherently gay to admire the male form

is this what you call "sexualized" ?
holy shit...its even worse than i tought

Attached: tera.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

only a fag would think this
start with the greeks kid

why is /fit/ such a gay board then?

you didn't get the point
they condem sexualization by showing how companies take advantage of it

Pretty cool skin desu

Attached: 1557956094875.jpg (500x570, 74K)

Seeeeetheee seeetheee some more
Real men don't care
Sexualization fags btfoooo

Attached: skarlet.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

good aesthetic

Attached: Zoah.jpg (310x650, 53K)

Both are good.
Also going almost najed to battle is badass.

it could look better streamlined.
removing the glassed in the first place

hmmmm almost like women have a history of being oppressed in part due to sexualization hmmmmmm
also this is from League which has plenty of sexy ladies
very poor attempt at cherry picking

Attached: Kaisa_14.jpg (1215x717, 153K)

Have sex

Attached: jade1.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

have freedom

I'm gay and think they looks bad

Attached: laon8130 Sub-zero.jpg (1000x1057, 150K)

fpbp

this, I want to play as a hot stud with a cute waifu

You're a homo, so your opinion doesn't matter

Attached: 1539063615587.gif (368x368, 415K)

thats just like your opinion bro

Attached: 1561691211218.jpg (1280x1408, 130K)

>i'm a single person and a minority and I think this, therefore its all good

I have better taste in women than you.

Attached: fg_aracne01_skin1.png (640x904, 268K)

>I'm straight but don't like women.

>Posts asian leglet generic waifu #34254
I'm sure you have

Attached: image0-17-3.jpg (750x562, 93K)

Cant even see his package or ass doesnt seem very sexualized to me.

Straw man good
Thinking bad

Attached: sejuani-traditional.jpg (1215x717, 126K)

Attached: sejuani.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>opressed
tell me about that user, when did women became "opressed"?

Attached: opressed.jpg (480x360, 24K)

always hated this anti-gynomorphic attitude
also hate the "muh monkey women good/nonmonkey woman bad" autism like pic related

Attached: 1545697935534.png (2650x1400, 2.31M)

Hes talking about history, as in things that happened before you were born and shape our current society, I know this is too much for the average Yea Forums mouthbreather to understand.

Not him but I think when they were considered property of the father or husband

based

>male gaze

Attached: 1560870960203.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Is this a homo thread?

yep it is...because we are not at the bronze age anymore user, there is no one opressing women anymore, why are you fighting something from 1910 if we are at 2019 where women make MILLIONS showing their feet and tits ?

Attached: belle.jpg (300x168, 9K)

no , it's a anti-sex one.

its a no homo thread

Attached: 1554098502498.jpg (1400x1400, 407K)

people over here fighting the "muh sexualization boogeyman" while women from all around the world making some big bucks at twitch showing their side boob

Attached: money.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

What is wrong with wanting to get rid of both? Why does Yea Forums hate purists who just want pure gameplay? Let me level with you, I'm on your side when you say that sexy women in games isn't sexist. I don't think they contribute to misogyny or any of that garbage that tumblr tries to push. What I hate is when a game blatantly sells on sex fanservice to hide its inadequacies. And don't say it doesn't happen either. We literally have dailly threads talking about how amazing Fate/Grand Order is, and how lootboxes and skinnerbox mechanics are great because "I can look at a JPG of my waifu for only 50 bucks! GOTY!". Anyone who preaches co-existence literally wants games to just be movies where you can pay your way to victory. This is their ideal future, and it's why I can't support it in the slightest.

MY ideal future is one where every single female and male character is a genderless, emotionless robot and they exist only to complement good gameplay. There wouldn't be money put into graphics, music, story, cutscenes, dialogue, background, lore, or any of that disgusting filth. Games would return to the apex of the artform, without needing gimmicks.

Yet I am ostracized for this.

Attached: 1477177242471.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Under coverture the man was considered the sole one responsible for the household in the eyes of the law, that's not the same as being considered property, otherwise children are property. Abusing or neglecting children is a criminal offense and makes you a social pariah, doing that to your property is not. In reality, women were considered more like children than like adults, which makes sense, because judging by feminisn, women act like children and want to be treated as such.

Is that a male?

>male sexualization
>no slender twinks in dresses with tiny bulges
This a joke?

so whats the big deal user ?
if you are against purists, dont be a purist yourself and ignore those games, aim for more grounded and less sexualizaded games, be better and learn how to ignore user

I-i dont know...i mean...pretty damn cute dude if it is

Sorry fujoshit, your pathetic tastes are an aberration. Most women appreciate manly men.

you need to look in the gacha threads.

Attached: (Kitsuné_Of_Death)_Izumi.png (340x161, 108K)

>if you are against purists, dont be a purist yourself and ignore those games
I can't ignore them as long as whales allow them to exist.

This, but unironically.

Attached: big boi.webm (512x512, 971K)

Tits or GTFO.

I mean...whales will always exist, fucking ignore man, you dont need to play the same game as they are, go play something else, maybe some ARPG game, but trying to yell from your lungs X or Y is wrong is gonna change nothing, the best thing you can change is yourself, dont let the GATCHA get into you

That's why I try and support my favorite games. But when I see these gacha whales demand that their stupid waifus be included in every game, I won't stay silent on it. Like in Metroid threads, people only come in to jerk off to Zero Suit, and that pisses me off like no other. They even talk about how Metroid: Other M is the best Metroid because "it had the best waifu version of Samus".

And yet these people supposedly don't damage video games as a whole.

fpwp gay people should not exist

lootbox in single player games

Attached: 74216588_p0.jpg (2079x2829, 1.7M)

I fell in love with a gacha character Yea Forums
What should I do now???
Why from all games out there it should have been gacha?

Attached: 1492839184568.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Muscular and or shirtless isn't necessarily sexualization for males, and is more a symbol of strength.

yeah man, i think you should take a breather, dont be angry by those dudes, even IF there is a hot female just ignore, i mean...who cares right ?
you are just getting stressed you know ?
thats really bad man, dont get stressed by vidya man

yeah...i tend to ignore games that does that, i used to like assassins creed user

get only one version of your beloved. (save the stones)

While i do see that virtual tiddies are used to get money out of a overwhelmingly male audience

I also wish that the males playing these game were the ones who were forced to change.

No normal adult willingly spends hundred on gacha rolls for virtual tits but it does happen.

In an ideal world men would stop being horny faggots all the time and exibit some self control

Not the other dude but do you think you're helping by basically saying "calm down" over and over again? If there's a problem and people aren't even allowed to talk about it without some fucker telling them to chill, then there's another problem right there.

If you've got nothing else to say, keep it to yourself. It's not like you know how it feels to have the franchise you grew up with get destroyed by waifu pandering and mindless zombies buying into every single skinner shit they're presented with. Or that you care at all.

yeah pretty much, because he is stressed, he needs to learn how to "calm down" if vidya is stressing someone that much
i would even ask for that person to stop playing at once, its not like people need to be stressed by fuckers like you user, people need to remember that there are other things to be stressed out and vidya is not one of those, get a grip on your life and stop trying to make others live like you, stressed and fucking angry with everything at everytime

>basic response to being angry at something is "take a chill pill"
>"stop trying to make others live like you"
Oh the hypocrisy.

yeah like i should give a damn by an user who also gives a damn

I'm okay with it because Sony is profiting from it and Nintendo just can't compete with the FGO market.

Based also landwhales are the only ones that complain about sexualized women and landwhales are not women.

you don't need muscles to look sexy

Attached: 3fcf09f3103c06904b141485267ade86.jpg (1024x1280, 542K)

bless the japanese

Attached: 1551003146494.jpg (1024x574, 86K)

>male sexualization good
Only if the outcome looks like a sexualized woman.

Attached: 1564879773930.jpg (670x767, 70K)

males are supposed to be masculine

what are you gay

My sexuality is masculine, it's not interested in the masculine, at least relative to itself.

Evelynn

super gay my man

no

all sexualization good

when everyone is sexualized, no one is

Attached: syndrome.jpg (600x500, 53K)

based Syndromeposter

Imagine giving a shit either way

Attached: When you a feminist.png (500x443, 132K)

Attached: 1560403353975.png (680x579, 358K)

Because /fit/ is full of the exact same kind of betas as the rest of this site but they've improved themselves to the point of actually being attractive and being able to tell the women to fuck off.

imagine getting sandwiched

It's a dumb strawman anyway because guys literally like both, if there's a huge oiled up muscleman character guys will play him

Women who are not insecure about their attractiveness don't seem to have a problem with hot female characters either.

Of course, the only people that like women are flaming faggots with low testosterone

Attached: King_of_Dinosaurs_KoFXIV.png (1024x819, 837K)

How is that sexualized? Male chest is not sexual. Exposed male chest is not even sexual. Literally nobody has ever cared if a guy has no shirt on. It's not sexy. Besides it looks like the purpose is to hold bullets in the straps so what is your argument exactly?

No

Hes a bottom though. Its says power bottom on his underwear.

>Women
It's the fags, man. There aren't any women game devs. They're all community managers and HR.

It’s always been sexual you retard faggot

bare muscular chests are quiet sexual

This

I don't mind seeing a stark naked dude if there is stark naked girls as well

Feminism 101: Be a hypocritical, lying cunt.

>i'll
that is the thing buddy, its not about what you as a custumer want, its about what the liberals want (but will not buy the game, see Wolfenstein)

Attached: Cyberpunk.png (800x4145, 1.06M)