Does anyone even buy this dumb and gay bullshit?

Does anyone even buy this dumb and gay bullshit?

Why don't they sell costumes for the characters people play as?

Attached: mii.png (1305x729, 1.04M)

that Knuckles is creepy af

Mii costumes are so half-assed. I hate how some work with all three Miis but some only work with one.

I bought the Chad Ziodick one

Attached: CHAD.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

I would've liked more generic Mii Fighter outfits than those modeled off characters.

Between 4 and Ultimate I've only gotten the Door-kun one. Don't even use it since I prefer to make fucked up versions of characters in the mii maker.

we get it you are retarded, no need to show it off.

>spend 5 minutes going through all the clothing options and mix and matching them
>end up just wearing the default clothes

Attached: nervous cat.jpg (200x180, 9K)

Imagine how much better that Knuckles costume would look if they put it on Donkey Kong instead.

Does anyone even use Mii Fighters? I'm not even sure if you can use them online in Ultimate because I've never seen anyone using one.

Default Mii Fighters are patrician.

Attached: 1454125708801.png (557x605, 46K)

I buy the ones that can at least kind of work as cosplay (like all the Megaman stuff in the Wii U game or Geno) or the ones from series that have no characters in the game, so them having a different art style isn't a big issue (so Gil and Monster Hunter).

I really dislike how Ultimate dumped the colored suits (Mii-gunner only) for the black suits that can be used by all Miis. Tons of characters benefits from being able to wear blue/green/red suits for example, rather than just changing the ties' color.

It can work better, although still obviously kind of odd.

Attached: Knuckles Mii.jpg (353x417, 23K)

You can, it's just that they're not especially exciting or notable since they're literally just generic fighters.
The gunner mii is kind of funny though since around release I was projectile spamming so hard that people would just straight disconnect.

i'm not a cutfag and I think any character staying on the roster is fine but miis are bland, boring, soulless scum and should be cut at all costs in smash 6

Attached: 1561583621123.jpg (300x317, 14K)

Cope and siithe

It's a shame there isn't a mii mage. It's silly that they keep having to put magic users as swordfightwrs hitting people with their staves.

They're the best execution of an otherwise terrible idea, they're definitely bloat but with refinement could be more fun 'mashup' characters or at least alternatives. Mii Gunner is fun but I don't think they should be a strictly better Samus.

Wouldn't mind if we only have stock designs to roll with in the next game, as in the Fighters becoming their own characters.

the mii costumes gives me a reason to use the gold my nintendo points

I wish they actually made them wii reps instead of just the self-insert character. A moveset based around wii sports would be so much better than what we got.

That sounds even worse than what we got.

It blows my mind how much time they would have wasted on Miis only for absolutely nobody to use them.

one of the best things about big smash updates now being covered in youtube videos is that i can always skip the "mii costumes" part of the video

It's doubly mindblowing since a couple Mii Costume assets could absolutely be used for alt costumes for real characters.
>64 Fox (the Mii Fox costume is based on his 643D design)
>Yiga Sheik (it absolutely blows my mind that this wasn't even a recolor scheme for her)
>Skyward Sword Link (the green Tunic Link costume is mostly based on SS, and you wouldn't even need to change the weapon models from default since BotW uses the same Master Sword/Hylian Shield designs as SS)

Sakurai could cut the Miis in the next game, not put a single reference to their past appearances like with a spirit or a trophy, make zero statements about it before or after launch, and I guarantee you that absolutely fucking nobody would bat a single eye.

Attached: 1536608739391.png (1021x718, 425K)

I would. Mii Gunner is fun.

Nobody ever actually gives a good reason as to why Mii Fighters make them seethe endlessly. What is it that upsets people about Mii Fighters so deeply? It's a big part of Nintendo history that still survives, that seems pretty deserving of representation to me.

Based

They're extremely generic, but they have 3 full different movesets with alternate B moves, customizable costumes, and for some reason they're the only characters that get costume DLC even though they might possibly be the single least popular characters in the game. It's not hard to understand.

>They're extremely generic
Have you tried actually playing them?

Are you actually going to argue this dumb shit lol

For me, it's the fact that they lack two big things: originality and personality.
Most of their moves are just pale imitations of moves from other characters, so they don't feel like worthwhile additions to the roster that add anything interesting.
Personality is something they're completely devoid of. Their taunts are bland, their victory poses are bland, and they don't even have a unique victory theme, instead using the game's main theme for the 500th time. I thought giving them voices in Ultimate would help, but it only made things worse with how annoyingly unvaried they are. As a whole, they lack an identity in both move-set and character.

Attached: 1535933698679.jpg (437x468, 55K)

Should have have swapped the original three out for some based on Miitopia classes.

Being the only characters in the game with a customizable moveset isn't original enough?
You'd have a point in Smash 4 where that was more Palutena's thing, but they're carrying that torch now.

>i don't like thing so no one must like thing
That's autism, my dude.