MUA 3 thread

Post tier lists below.

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-3---button-fin-1555529228205.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Attached: MUA 3 Discord tier list.jpg (1040x656, 158K)

This game flopped

Gee, we'd better stop talking about it then.

Non-Mario titles always flops on Nintendo consoles

>Team Ninja worked on this
Show me the tiddies and combat

Post Gwen feet

I am really surprised they made spiderman trash in this game. They certainly didn't balance around who is prominent in the MCU.

Is this a "functional" tier list or a "characters I like" tier list?

no

"functional", but it is hard to look at this without thinking it is based solely on boss fights. I just posted it since it was the only "functional" tier list I have seen made thus far.

It couldn't possibly be functional list or Wanda wouldn't be at the bottom. Everyone constantly said from Day 1 she's the games best nuke.

did they fix the bugs?

Boring and shitty game, had no replay value or longevity at all. So fucking tedious and dull. Not surprised the Jap shovelware devs who made it couldn't come close to the originals.

So I finally unlocked this purple bastard, and I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping to get to do a bunch of crazy gauntlet shit, but the moves they gave him are a bit underwhelming.

Attached: 1540254139163.jpg (367x751, 96K)

>No Ant-Man

Attached: qt.webm (1280x720, 939K)

Someone did a tier list for how many possible synergies each character had and wanda was horrifically low on number of skills she synergies with. I think less than 20.

So hows this game in general and its online? I loved X-men legends 2 and xmen in general but don't care too much for avengers stuff

It was pretty lackluster but probably the best we'll get at this point.

Do characters feel unique enough or is it just the special abilities that set them apart?

Pretty much just the abilities.
I personally didn't use it, but evidently the online is friends only.

tier lists are dumb

>based cap on top
tier lists are great, why isn't this the OP?

why are you repeatedly lying to this user?

good thing the number of synergies a character has is the only measure of how good they are

It seems like no one is creative enough to make a size changing moveset. Even Wasp in this game is 90% blasters, 10% size.

have you actually played the game? The infinity rifts/trials are a huge timesink. Also, getting every character to level 100 takes time.

You say that like any of that is fun or a good thing. It's a fucking awful grind in a game that turns completely stale well before finishing the first playthrough. None of that is content, it's just filler and padding and definitely not fun.

>It's a fucking awful grind in a game that turns completely stale well before finishing the first playthrough.
I disagree.

but spider-man is great

Nah, he isn't that good.