Localization ruins the game

>localization ruins the game

Attached: 1563729424791.png (1775x990, 1.64M)

That game was shit long before your friendly neighborhood dilate brigade touched the script.

DUDE ADULTS ARE EVIL LMAO

But it wasn't a localization issue. This is the same franchise where a woman pretends to be a man to be taken seriously at her job. Why are you lying on the internet

Not OP but a lot of modern Japanese games have cringy as fuck localizations, and Persona 5 is one of them.

user was a scum.

I remember that a lot of SJWs were mad as fuck that their "localization" friends weren't hired to "localize" this game.

Lisa in P2
Mitsuru in P3
Naoto in P4

Not to take away from the localization quality, but Persona is all about surrounding social issues and muh vagina happens to be pretty prevalent topic.
Also Mitsuru and Naoto made it clear that these are nothing more than a flavor text and in the end they will still get wet and submit to the power of SLink.

Based on the special short anime, Sae will be no different.

Uh oh, does the widdle snowfwake need his safe space? Maybe a trigger warning?

Attached: 1480226086504.jpg (600x579, 92K)

Nothing wrong with this

Post proofs that it's a bad/made-up translation, faggot.

I felt like Persona 3 is the only game that handles social issues in Japan rather well. The characters have that "Oh my god, what have I done?" revelation that's missing in newer titles.

Like Nozomi felt guilty about bullying Fuuka, and Mr. Ekoda didn't mean rig the rules.

he has none

Modern Japanese games have begun the process of just translating the texts, and keeping the Japanese voices to get around the dubbing process. Strange Journey Redux's translation was much better than 4A's.

Darker tone in P3 allow it to go a bit deeper than what P4 can do.

yea i do bitch

post em

The localization doesn't help, but the script to 5 sucked in general. Atlus turned everything into a lazy anime trope.

Why do weebs pretend that Japan is some gamer utopia? Is it easy to pretend when you don't actually know japanese?

>Why do weebs pretend that Japan is some gamer utopia?
Who the fuck said that?

The game takes place in Japan, where that's actually true.

so what did she actually said in the original language?

SHITTY ADULTS!

>main character named Joker
>game is about living in a society and rising up

You're also forgetting the fact that it was Naoto who had this idea, not the game itself. She assumed it was because she was a woman, when it was because she was a KID detective. The game shows us multiple times that the adults either looked down on Naoto when we knew him as a male or got annoyed at him because he was showing them up. They did it because it was some kid, not because of gender.

Even if its true, context matters.
Sae hard, determined and stoic personality that they try to introduce here is nothing more to full fill my fetish of making her blush and melt in front of MC.

She is telling her to get dicked by a rich old man

Naoto insecurity comes in both age and gender, not exclusively to either one of them.

This thread is a good example. Our oblivious OP believes that social issues like the picture shows are not present in Japanese games and are only added in by western localizers.

>this is the original text in the Japanese version
You guys are basically like Sjw looking for controversy for shit that isn’t there

> Our oblivious OP believes that social issues like the picture shows are not present in Japanese games and are only added in by western localizers.
Thats not showing how it is or isn't a gamer utopia

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Step.png (449x704, 141K)

This is true in the japanese culture

There's nothing that suggests this past her words though. We're shown people making fun of her as a kid, not once for being a woman.

Based and Fuukapilled

why are these threads made exclusively by favella niggers?
you don't know english, japanese, or portuguese

Do we even play the same fucking game? It was made very fucking clear that she was insecure in both department.
Holy fuck, the very reason why she dress like a boy is because she is insecure of her gender.

But she can't do shit about her age, which is where most of her conflict with her superior derive from.

>It was made very fucking clear that she was insecure in both department.
Then you can't fucking read my posts. I was referring to everyone else only perceiving it as her being a kid, from what we've seen. I already said the gender part was something she thought up of, not that it was the only thing.

>Strong independent womyn acting like a huge insufferable slut
It is just character building, not localization

Her age and gender insecurity comes very early one due to her lineage.
There is no clear indication of whether which one she comes up with, or if it comes from experience, but we've been told that since she was a child there is an expectation that were imposed on her.

>mitsuru
huh? her character was all about feeling guilty about using her classmates to fix her family's problems.

Attached: 1545456810788.png (499x497, 426K)

huh? Did you miss the whole arranged marriage part?

how is that a vagina issue?

Where you been?

How is that not a vagina issue?

Japan actually has this issue. Amerifats don't have this issue and believe they deserve $50 an hour for having a vagina, and reparations to make up for the soggy knees that people used to have in the past.

You wouldn't find this to be a problem unless you were LOOKING for a problem. There is nothing wrong with the statement. It is factually correct, and relative to the conversation. By trying to make a fuss about nothing, you're effectively doing exactly what the people you're trying to make fun of are doing. By looking for shit to be offended about instead of finding a real hobby.

This is Yea Forums, are you stupid?

Her portrait in game is worse than her model or artwork, it bugs me

Nothing about Fuuka is bad!

Attached: Fuuka Summer Smile.png (450x450, 59K)

A person without flaw is not a human being.

Did you happen to take more cheerleader Fuuka pictures?

H-how did they found out that we are p-phantom thieves?

Fuuka's has flaws, but none of those flaws are bad!

Not yet user, I don't have access to my playstation until monday, I'll see what I can do then

Attached: Joyful Fuuka.png (100x100, 15K)

Attached: fall of makoto.jpg (1882x4977, 1.85M)

Ok, thanks again, have a great night

>faggot OP ruins Yea Forums again.

That was the quite the read, get any more?

men can have arranged marriages too. my friend in high school had one.

I want to scare Fuuka and make her hate me, It would be so much fun.

>they reused the shitty effing adults meme from pissowner 2

IT'S NOT FAIR! MAKOTO GETS FUCKED EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT BY THAT BOYFRIEND REN OF HERS AND I GET NOTHING. NO DATES, NO ONE NIGHT STANDS, NO WORK FLIRTS! WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE GIRLS LIKE MAKOTO GET ALL THE PIZZA AND I JUST GET THE CRUST!

Attached: 1518673361047.png (512x512, 155K)

I'm happy people like you are far away from Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Glare.png (461x785, 367K)

they created a website just to nitpick it to death because they're seething so hard

>game

For a completely different reason.
Mitsuru is the only heir to her family company and this caused a turmoil within the company and the one of the way she can instill confidence among the board member is by marrying another, older elite that were chosen for her.