"I've got a groundbreaking idea, What if instead of making an Elder Scrolls game with guns...

"I've got a groundbreaking idea, What if instead of making an Elder Scrolls game with guns, we make an elder scrolls game....In space."

Attached: ps5-games-list-starfield-bethesda-playstation-5.jpg (1600x1600, 149K)

there is an elder scrolls game in space XD

Isn't that the logic behind 40k too?

crazy to think that this is the first original thing they are making in 25 years

Crazy to think they're using a game engine old enough to legally buy alcohol.

game engines are developed over time
the unreal engine is even older

imagin............. all of teh alien pusy

Will it be able to handle ladders?

Probably not
Which really disappoints me because it would have been really cool to slide down ladders to repel boarders

they just played starfinder instead of pathfinder once

I wonder how the world will work. They can't do it like skyrim or fallout where it's just a big square map. Have to use space ships somehow. So how will it work? Will it even be open world?

Attached: toddette.jpg (638x551, 138K)

Remember when they said Fallout 76 was drawing inspiration like DayZ and Rust, two games that lived and died in less than a year, and all you idiots thought it was gonna be good?

Think they're drawing inspiration from No Man's Sky on this one?

What? all 6 that look the same?

My guess would be you travel to moons/planets and have a section you can explore.

When people heard RUST they knew it wasn't going to be good.

The difference is that No mans sky rebounded hella hard and actually has a strong player base. 76 on the other hand.....

Creation still can't support vehicles so they'll do it the warframe/mass-effect way where your hub is a ship in space and then you travel to the planet by selecting it on a menu and then a loading screen video plays

instead of being one square map it will be a series of smaller square maps

Creation supports horses, which are technically vehicles, gameplay-wise.

>6

Attached: 1473502778088.jpg (419x496, 20K)

>and all you idiots thought it was gonna be good?

Uh, no? Everyone lmao'd it out of the room the moment they said 'multiplayer'

They may now.
They changed the way the engine handles rendering the game world for 76. Having more players made it necessary.
The issue with vehicles was they moved to fast for the engine to render. If you moved fast enough in Morrowind you got a loading screen in the over world.
They MAY have solved it.

I'm pretty sure horses are just a more complex version of Train-head in fallout 3.
>If you moved fast enough in Morrowind you got a loading screen in the over world.
That's an issue every open world game has, especially on consoles where they have a weaker CPU and slower hard drive (the PS5's only tech demo was them speeding through new york in spider-man without any loading pauses)

they already made it its called fallout 3-4

>all you idiots thought it was gonna be good?
Where do you think you are?