RDR2 thread

RDR2 thread

Attached: 82317468712741.jpg (712x888, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80u82h35neg?list=PLqcGvP7TBm_muGvK8jqjL4Jceo6kCptsF
youtube.com/watch?v=ftN9jTorJbI&lc=z220wlo44rf4i3vuvacdp435pzbi1sonrjkjjzxuxg1w03c010c
youtube.com/watch?v=ERsgx8ZZqEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks.

ARFUR

Undead Nightmare 2 when?

I cant find fucking moose antlers, last thing i need before the camp is done.
I swear rockstar games stop spawning shite when your looking for it.

Did you try finding them on moose heads?

for whatever reason, no bulls have spawned for me, like 10 fucking females in a row.

Attached: 0_44.png (1214x2159, 2.8M)

have you looked at the guide?

JUST ONE MORE BIG SCORE

I genuinely believe this is the best game Rockstar has ever made, and the best they will ever make. It's downhill from here.

TahMemeMeme

The ONLY bull moose I've ever seen in 4 playthroughs (shut up) has been the legendary one.

>outdated controls from 2003.
>best Rockstar game

try here

Attached: file.png (1206x847, 912K)

i didn't have any problems with the controls so idk what you're talking about

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1920x1072, 244K)

>best rockstar game
>still has shitty controls
>still is best rockstar game
>all rockstar games have shitty controls
>this one is the best for reasons other than the controls
use your brain-o user

Pretty good game

Attached: rdr2.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Look, dude, I fucking love this game, it's in my top 5 of all time, but the controls are fucking terrible. You're allowed to love something and still admit it has flaws. Disliking one thing about something doesn't mean you seethe with rage at its entire existence.

It's not that I don't want to admit it, I have plenty of grievances about the game, but I genuinely had 0 trouble with the controls. I literally don't understand the problem people have with it. The only thing that bothers me is the constant mashing to ride the horse but that's it.

Attached: 0_47.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>mashing to ride horse
>arthur on foot needs a 3-day notice to turn on heel
>interaction proximities are completely fucked, you can tackle an old lady when you mean to get on your horse
>game wants to rush you out of looting a house but you're stuck trying to find the exact pixel you need to stand on to pick up a can of beans
>there's a dodge dive but the input for it is stupid
>you have to manually chamber a new round

I'll ride this post's wave and take the chance to say the shit I disliked, despite what I said above:
>all the outfits are ugly as fuck
>low honor is literally pointless
>stealing shit is pointless
>having to craft 1 bullet at a time (are you fucking kidding me, this one was too far)
>mash X to ride the horse is annoying
>very few fortresses to liberate
>rdr1 map has no content

>>game wants to rush you out of looting a house but you're stuck trying to find the exact pixel you need to stand on to pick up a can of beans
you can just hold square while you walk around and arthur will automatically grab stuff, you dont need to pixel hunt
>>there's a dodge dive but the input for it is stupid
how is it stupid? it's literally pressing square while aiming
>>you have to manually chamber a new round
yeah, so? that was fucking awesome and one of the best aspects of the shooting. pulling the lever on lever action rifles felt orgasmic because of 10/10 sound effects and gun feedback

>that incestuous twins mission
jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1544753479411.jpg (602x615, 26K)

>horse often completely ignores controller input even when it's not freaking out

don't know how i forgot this one it's pretty fucking abysmal that i can hold left to avoid a tree 28 feet away but the horse just keeps going straight for it

Did they patch in invert X yet?

Arthur(no TB) vs Charles in fisticuffs. Who wins?

Arthur no Tibi sounds like a really shitty Japanese adaptation of Arthur, the cartoon about that asshole aardvark

youtu.be/80u82h35neg?list=PLqcGvP7TBm_muGvK8jqjL4Jceo6kCptsF

Spaghetti western from Rockstar when? Please make RDR3 be a gold-rush era game.

Not as good as the rape house.

Then the gay guy in your camp mentions it jokingly later on to you (implying he did stuff with the rape house guy).

Serial killer was better IMO, but yes, it was great.

Nosferatu was good, but too fucking convoluted and out of the way.

>gay guy in your camp
???????? Who??????

Bill Williamson?

I'd rather them go with a vampire theme, but I guess that fits in with Undead Nightmare all the same.

Silver bullets and stakes, and vampires taking over towns.

Yeah, that's him. He mentions the rape house after you've been in it and laughs at you.

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>short attention span
>inpatient
>contrarian
>graphics>gameplay
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>the controls are better than RDR1
>the horses are better than RDR1
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>hypocritically calls God of War a movie game
>claims Never Without One is a crutch, but doesn't want ability cards removed
>nobody complains about x
>it's only the beta (past catchphrase)
>it's a single player game
>reddit spacing
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>angry PC gamer
>nintendie
>seething
>lol cope
>it's not a twitch shooter
>nobody cares about the online
>what games do you play
>name a better game
>online review scores
>10/10
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

He's gay?
Did I miss something?

ooof imagine an expansive underworld theme with a collage of all the van-helsingesque and dawn of the dead tropes like a tarantino movie (which rockstar games already is)

can some one post that pic with arthur eyes growing pls?

Yeah

They've already got Nosferatu, so they could expand on it how some of the people he fed on became vampires. Then they take over towns. You can also have a new area with a large mansion you have to explore with underground areas.

They can also expand on the Satanic stuff too.

Speculation based on a letter you can find in camp that mentions he was dismissed from the army for deviant or degenerate behaviour.

this one?

Attached: 1546468620870.jpg (480x270, 33K)

NICE

There's also the fact that he did go to the rape house and talked to the guy.

>Tfw you cant shoot with the boys and and kill anyone that get your way like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ftN9jTorJbI&lc=z220wlo44rf4i3vuvacdp435pzbi1sonrjkjjzxuxg1w03c010c
why even live

I got a shitload of provisions and literally camped in west ambarino cycling between all the frozen lakes and lucked out with a 3 star bull on the smaller one, not Isabella or w/e. I also bagged a nice one at Owanjila some time afterward. Beyond that the only other one I found was a two star in that river valley area northwest of Valentine. Good luck niggas.

What's this.

Yeah and they already flirted with the Frankenstein-esque stuff with that Tesla lab dude and the robot. They want it. We want it and it's a fairly unexploited theme in AAA vidya. C'mon rockstar $$$$$$$$$

modded

It's the Driscoll's meme. In it that guy recommends they just jump ship on all their profits and move to Tahiti where there's plenty of women an start a mango farm.

Several things wrong with it, it encourages prostitution and slavery. Secondly Tahiti was established some odd years after the American Revolution as a widely exploited nationstate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsgx8ZZqEE
Making those civilize sons of bitches pay

Honestly St.Denis was built for vampire hunting or at least DLC