Post cringe

Post cringe.

Attached: 1565129449125.jpg (2052x2736, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats wrong with this without using buzzwords

I'm from Reddit and this isn't furthering trans rights so I automatically hate it.

The LED lighting is kind of goofy, but otherwise it looks like a nice clean setup.

Consoles aren't in order of release date.

stretching 4:3 image to 16:9

Attached: MNDov4d.jpg (1440x1080, 371K)

I mean... I just think of Melee's Trophy Hoard room, which is my dream. If it was rainbow colored, then it'd be fagtier

U-UH... CRINGE... ehm... SOULLESS *sweats*... h-AhVE SEX *dies*

It's using a LCD screen instead of CRT retard

Those older consoles are basically unplayable on LCD

analog video output on a digital tv

>television at an uncomfortable viewing angle
>non-HD consoles connected to a HD screen
>not one SEGA console
Yep, that's cringe all right.

Attached: Untitled.png (1822x294, 48K)

Attached: 1547589514033.webm (720x540, 3M)

That's not cringe

Attached: 1563731442534.png (1413x958, 72K)

Stretched widescreen
Using original hardware on anything but a CRT instead of just emulating with upscaling

The game is stretched to widescreen.

It's video games.

If that's one of those shitty new arcade machines that webm is pretty based

shitposting to own the libs.... i like it.

>putting your 3x3 on your wall
based

16:9

The problem is video games

who gives a fuck

quite an epic reply, my gentlesir. Yea Forums approved. just about the right proportion of memes. I hated it. 9/10. haha (IGN, get it?)

oops forgot to spoiler the word fun somewhere xD

Wide screen on a 4:3 game.

Autists who care more about the fidelity of a game's visual presentation than they do about actually playing the video game.

Good times when you could put a console in a tiny closed space like those.
Now try to do that with a PS4 Pro or an Xbone X, they will melt in a day.

Every now and then I think about getting into collecting, but then I remember that it would be pointless clutter and would be a pain in the ass when I have to move. It's easier to stick to emulation.

>Make a big show of having a setup for your retro games
>Spend money on a fancy shelf with LEDs instead of a fucking CRT to play your games on properly

Attached: 1434866510289.jpg (541x498, 42K)

Setting up all those consoles for an "authentic" experience only to stretch the image. You might as well emulate it if you don't care about details

+ Blurry image
+ Input lag
+ poor scaling

that setup is low tier trash

>kino setup
>amazing collection
>gears of war collectors edition gets the best display spot

Attached: 1537701111132.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Break new good! Break old bad!
It's an old cabinet in case you couldn't tell.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 65056347_2141857289271084_6798559434269261824_n.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>all these seething CRTrannies

Attached: 1521511583826.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Nothing
Everyone here just has to put up the image that they're too mature to have fun

is this Rogersbase's room?

Nintendo and nintendo fags in general

Attached: nintendies.png (495x406, 334K)

>coregrafx, TurboGrafx 16, and pc engine duo R when you already have a briefcase PC engine CD
>Model 1 and 2 Mega Drive, and Model 2 master system when you already have a JVC X'EYE
>Original Famicom, Original NES, and Top loading NES when you could have just used an AV Famicom with a Famicom Disk system
>PS1 when you already have a PS2

Attached: mingyface.jpg (591x658, 25K)

I think the OP is talking about the color scheme that looks distracting.
The "cringe" is just a buzzword whose meaning OP doesnt know

ASPECT RATIO
S
P
E
C
T

R
A
T
I
O

what a strange image... isn't SMT5 going to be switch exclusive?

Attached: 1537859883988.png (800x800, 890K)

you can just feel the autism emanating from that image

> he wants input lag and a wacky stretched image

Attached: 1543749133775.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>Completely Nintendo themed room
>Suddenly Superman statue and Wall decal
Shouldn't irk me as much as it does

Using composite cables on an HDTV and stretching out a 4:3 picture to a widescreen 16:9 picture.
Makes older console games look FUCKING GROSS. Use a CRT or an non-shit upscaler you dirty cunts.

He could be emulating with upscaling and widescreen hacks and it would be fine. There's no reason to be stretching a 240p image.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

It's a Superman 64 statue, user

>16:9 for a 4:3 game
>composite cables instead of S-Video at the bare minimum
>LED lighting
>no upscaler/line doubler
>that small ass TV if you're going to be using a damn LCD
>the redundancy of having both a PS2 and PS1 out, and a GCN and Wii out there's no GBA player underneath the GCN, so he's not safe
>white stand and black TV

Old analog 4:3 consoles STRETCHED to 16:9. I don't even care that it's a flatscreen, but he's defacing the games the same way a hoodrat sprays graffiti over a mural. Literally destroying art. Reminder if you're actually okay with this you should gouge your eyes out right now because you're already blind.

There is nothing about this video that isn't based. What the fuck were YOU doing when you were 16?

The wall to the right is in another picture and it's all one piece, the rooms theming is just fucked.

>The Brady Bunch

THE STRETCHHHH DUDE OMG THIS IS SINNNNN FUCK MAN 4:3 ALL DAY REEE INPUT LAG GARRRGGGH R U BLIND DURRRHARHRRR
Holy fuck imagine actually caring so much about this. Imagine having so little in your miserable existence that this upsets you

Attached: sad_blink.gif (450x400, 479K)

If this guy obviously wasn't trying to "flex" his retro gaming station I wouldn't think twice about it

Not only does stretching 4:3 to 16:9 make it look like ass, it also makes movement on the vertical and horizontal axis differ. You'll perceive horizontal movement as being faster than vertical movement and this makes some games close to unplayable.

Not everyone enjoys eating shit straight out of someone's ass.

>playing an n64 game with a stretched display and on a HD tv that causes it to have a delay

Why do people do this? Just play it on a fucking emulator.

Yet here you are on Yea Forums

Attached: 1544368796697.jpg (319x252, 20K)

fpbp

besides being memey it's pretty retarded to use those consoles on a tv with no external scaler, it will be laggy and look bad. If we're being honest there is 0 reason not to emulate those consoles/titles on a pc where it will be upscaled, look better, have minimal to virtually no lag, and be easy to access and display.

THIS IS NOW A SHINSUKE NAKAMURA THREAD

Attached: Shinsuke_Nakamura_2015-02.jpg (642x362, 132K)

>Manlytears setup

Stupid question here but SD tends to play horribly on HD TVs right? Are there any adaptors that work for multiple consoles to fix this?

Right. This is Yea Forums, not r/retrobattlestations

Nice

All I need is a Neo Geo AES and a Atari 2600/7800 before I start diving into retro PCs.

Attached: 20190326_192735.jpg (3024x4032, 2.92M)

this is undoubtedly a grown man's room and the thought of that makes me want to hang myself

>Imagine having so little in your miserable existence that this upsets you

And look at you, getting mad about harmless opinions. Truly a fulfilling life you must lead.

>All I need is a Neo Geo AES
May God bless your soul before you dive into that world of autism and financial ruin.

>he thinks that's anger
Shit nigga you dumb

He's not using a CRT like God intended.

I only care about are...
AoF3, RBFFS, RBFF2, MoTW, LB2, MSX, MS3, KoF96-00, SAMSHO2-5, WHP, and SVC Chaos.

Just looks like a poor setup to me. Like, I can see effort with the leds and holes for cables but there’s so much space and the leds are lame. Don’t get me started on the television.
It’s cringe but not in the traditional sense. More of a “why?”

>Bringing literally who's back from the grave

A CRT is ideal of course but you could just set it to 4:3 in the HDTV's settings and it would look miles better than that.

aspect

Attached: Raidou_Kuzunoha_render.png (2608x3774, 2.15M)

Be glad it's not the genuine article shilling his channel again.

Sweet looking plant my dude

lookin good

Attached: widescreen emulation.jpg (1334x750, 52K)

>MMZ
Pretty based

I would probably stroke some cocks and even swallow some gravy for that's Char gamecube

Attached: 1554851164373.gif (350x278, 539K)

This entire thread
>lmao this guy makes money... s-so cringe...

Do it already you little bitch. If someone else's life choices (which don't even affect you, at all) make you weak at the knees to the point of contemplating suicide, you should just end it. There is no hope for you.

Theres nothing wrong with it if the persons house, and I mean house not a tiny ass apartment, looks cool and not manchild central. If I went to someone's house and saw this I'd think it to be neat and fun to have for parties. Otherwise it's nothing more than a shelf of nostalgia sitting in a corner.

>read about how much better CRT's are when playing old games
>pick up a used CRT at Goodwill
>my room is now infested with bed bugs
th-thanks Yea Forums

what is this, a TV for ants?

kek, thankfully my family never got rid of the old CRTs so I don't have to buy it from strangers.

Typical /r/gaming post on reddit
They also love to frame n64 controllers and gameboy colors and put it on the wall.
There's a lot of underage on Yea Forums but that place is straight up for toddlers

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Looks like something Moviebob would build if he were capable of any real world skill.

Imagine playing from that thing in the upper right corner, the controller wires would stretch in such an awkward direction

This isn’t cringe.
That’s a swell setup.

it's almost like he's collecting or something

>no Sega systems
>having a nogames 64
cringe indeed

What's plugged to that SNES? Some sort of wireless adapter?

>Composite video on an HDTV
>not using S-Video or RGB, or RGB modding the ones without RGB
>stretching the 4:3 image to 16:9
>plugging directly to an HDTV instead of plugging it first to an OSSC or Framemeister or whatever other upscaler or line-doubler, or better yet, playing on a CRT
>probably PAL consoles judging from the PAL SNES
Also, it's not as terrible as the other things listed here but he probably only uses the TV speakers and he doesn't have at least a 5.1ch surround setup.

>a few classic consoles and a shitty widescreen
>money
Spotted the [minority ethnic group]

>someone else's life choices (which don't even affect you, at all)

Attached: OCL9tbP.jpg (994x745, 149K)

If you get a 5.1 setup and you play a game with stereo... Does it only use two speakers or does it even distribute the sound across the speakers?

Literal definition of Obsession.

His channel got terminated lmao

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-08 000038.png (1348x93, 12K)

Why do they make this face? honest question

>not putting your electronics you buy at goodwill in a bag and put it in your back yard so bedbugs die of the heat or actually cleaning your shit

Just stretch my shit up senpai.

Attached: eehhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1009x1079, 242K)

Do you really need a CRT tv? I got my gamecube, ps2, ps3, ps4 , Wii, and wiiU all hooked up to my 4k tv in my living room. I don't really notice a difference. Only reason I could think to get a CRT tv is for my light gun guns on ps2 and xbox.

Attached: 1565055819464m.jpg (1024x678, 100K)

That's just the truth.

For those systems since they're capable of progressive mode (480p) in some instances, they're okay. But anything older needs CRT to look decent due to how 3d rendering, dithering, and other tricks used to get certain effects on sprite-based games. Plus, it looks way better.

Attached: ZWiyOXA.jpg (2285x1714, 689K)

you alright buddy?
you seem pretty bothered by what he said

It depends on the setting.
You can either play it in plain stereo (recommended for plain mono or stereo sources) or just duplicate the sound across all the speakers (I don't recommend this).
For 2.0ch surround sources (usually Dolby Surround, Dolby Stereo or Dolby Pro Logic II), turn on Dolby Pro Logic since Dolby Surround/Stereo/Pro Logic is actually 4.0ch or 5.1ch compressed to 2.0ch and Pro Logic decodes it and uncompresses it to surround.
Discrete surround sound is still better, though.

My setup is 15.2ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X/Auro-3D.

>Anonymous 08/07/19(Wed)19:47:34 No.473331408
>Post cringe.

You seriously don't notice how bad the PS2 looks?

I wish I could be a soundfag but I don't understand most things of this level. I have no problems running emulators, building PCs, running networks or servers, but start talking about av receivers and channels and all that stuff and I curl up into a ball.

Anyone calling any japanese videogame "anime"

t.Cunt

try a retrotink 2x, ossc, or framemeister. They make playing on newer Tvs better, reducing lag and making the picture not look like hot garbage

Not really but I also have been playing ps3 and 4 more

y tho

No original Xbox

actually based

Attached: 1539835508148.jpg (380x349, 26K)

>framemeister is 400

anything that doesn't require an extra electrial outlit or cost a new TV itself? as long as I can plug it into any console I own (ps2, gamecube, dreamcast) I'm good with whatever

though what about the wii games on Wii U or playing backwards compatiblity PS games with the ps3? Would just switching the composite source to game mode just fix any of that?

>it's not left to right in order of the release date of the console
WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME UNREASONABLY MAD

Attached: jannu mad.jpg (306x413, 201K)

not him but honestly if youre so easily triggered by an obvious suicide joke by someone you dont even know to the point you make such an unironic post you might need to reconsider your definition of obsessed

I need a shelf like that

all my consoles are jumbled together in a plastic tub

Mating strategy to appeal to liberal women. It's the least masculine face you can make. Signaling "look how non-threatening I am!"

You forgot a someone! :^)

Attached: sony.jpg (1652x1606, 755K)

literally kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain

>[minority ethnic group]
The whites in the US? :^)

more like an unnecessary waste of space and power if you ask me, maybe have a spare console but that's stretching it

You do if you care about this shit, lmao

No it was confirmed it's getting a PS4 port.

Gamecube and Dreamcast both have very good HDMI adapters. Guy who made the Dreamcast one is working on a PS2 one as well. Might be the best option if those are your only three systems.

t. room is lit up like a christmas tree

Attached: 1551277403112.png (874x615, 649K)

You, I like you.

Attached: Setsuna was gundam.jpg (853x478, 75K)

asides from input, hooking up a 6th gen console straight to an HDTV is okay as long as you give it the best connection it can possibly have, as well as selecting the best possible video mode and keeping the aspect ratio intact

someone on Yea Forums once described it as "ironic enthusiasm" and that made sense to me

I see, how's the price on them?

>try to get a CRT for free off craigslist
>guy gets back to me asking for my phone number so he can arrange a time and date
>calls me like 3 days later
>it’s some passive-aggressive boomer asking me a torrent of questions about our local area and what kind of fucking car I drive make sure I’m not a scammer
>forget the answer to one because I don’t live in Downtown and have never taken a hotel there
>”Yeahhhhh, I’m gonna pass on that. Sorry, you might have been legitimate.”
Fuck my life.

Attached: F488E350-DB83-4D45-A8EA-A4904B86C214.jpg (512x384, 48K)

It's not the official Char GC though, those are rare as fuck.

Looks good to me

Have sex

Too big for that, the adapters are much smaller.

>PS2
Absolutely based.

Why use Rayman as an example?
It has a pixel perfect art style. CRT does it absolutely no justice.

>le crt meme
whatever you say, tranny

Except Rayman doesn't suffer from those issues and had a PC port because of that.

well played, user.

I'd give you shit for the irl 3x3 but SotN is good so hmmm

>talks shit about 1up arcades but can't identify the real deal

Attached: 1554395391795.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Based

>Shouldn't irk me as much as it does
honestly is should because it's just random in comparison to everything else

>>Spend money on a fancy shelf
Literally $40 at IKEA

fuck CRT, just buy cancer free 4:3 lcd panel, safe space, weight, money and health

fucking kallax flipped on side

pretty good, not cringe at all

Or you can just use a modern widescreen LCD TV set to maintain aspect ratio.

cool setups bro

Attached: razersedge.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

vintage Yea Forums, takes me back

imagine the dust

Dude sonic but creepy lol

Attached: sonicexe.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Green Mario

REKT

heres a short list
>shitty led panel
>16:9 stretching
>no upscaler
>composite outputs
>shit taste in consoles
the least he could do is fix the aspect ratio and get s shitty upscaler from amazon

Attached: handsome boye.jpg (512x512, 25K)

>shit taste in consoles
all except the ps2 are great though?

Attached: Shovleware Station 2.png (4360x2872, 3.17M)

if you don't think this is cringe you don't belong in here

>100+ million selling console has a lot of shovelware
No shit, retard. The Wii had even more shovelware, doesn't mean there aren't great games for it

Attached: 1551137990568.png (427x336, 275K)

>HURR DURR CRINGE

all except the nes, snes and playstation belong in a landfill. also fuck off, godzilla save the earth is great.

>yellow dreamcast case
very nice

>DURR HURR CHUCK AND FUCK HURR HURR
Shut the fuck up.

No, old consoles are fine on LCDs. You just need a good LCD ($3,000 - $5,000 range) or an external scaler like the OSSC or Retrotink 2x.

The real tragedy is stretching a 16:9 to a 4:3.

Why are there so many retards that actually type out DURR and huurRR. That's somehow actually worse than doing it in real life.

perhaps that's why the fat PS3 is outside

Because nobody likes dogshit forced memes or shitty threads that start with meaningless buzzwords.

So they respond by pretending to make retarded sounds? Seems pretty... retarded.

It's done to mock something or someone by making it or the thing sound retarded.
You should have picked this up already.

"emulation just doesn't feel right" said the normalfag that once used project64 when he was 10 and has not tried an emulator since

Raging baboons with sub-100 IQ's.
>me angry
>me think this person stupid
>me no thinky of words
>HURRR DURRR
>haha me show them

i imagine that despite owning this he plays battlefield and call of duty on consoles

The correct answer.

If you're gonna turn your fucking room into a museum of games, put your fucking consoles in release order holy shit. It's like having unalphabetised shelves. Get your shit together.

Attached: game2.jpg (2203x2937, 833K)

I mean you don't need to go full sperg like this but you might as well if you're gonna go full 'tism and collect all this shit (you're just asking to be robbed or have a house fire or some shit though and good fucking luck moving.)

Attached: game3draw.jpg (2448x1836, 401K)

That is some sexy cabling though.

Attached: game4.jpg (1836x2448, 515K)

>and a GCN and Wii out there's no GBA player underneath the GCN, so he's not safe
based for considering this

>me don't like this
>cringe
Sub 50 IQ

what video output do you use with your dreamcast?

Using a LCD flatscreen

That's the biggest lie on Yea Forums.

Ah yes because calling anything you dont like cringe or onions or arguing about retarded shit like video games is so much better.

bruh how the FUCK did he make a switch that big?!

>neo geo
patrician

if you can live with the input lag, xbox is probably better on an HDTV, because its 480i input is terrible by default, and it has very common progressive support.

you don't eat bananas, do you user?

what a faggot, how do you scam someone picking up free garbage? maybe his family wants it gone and he doesn't so he's making up excuses.

christ does that TV have component in he's not even using?

Attached: 00852.jpg (2376x1584, 1.04M)

>Fan isn't a swastika
Nice try

his dad works at nintendo.

Where are the games

>all these fucking brainlets using fucking composite of all things
disgusting

well pardon us Mr. GUCCI loafers

nothing just fags being fags in this board.

>all that effort
>shit TV

every time. how hard is it for your fucks not to buy generic chink LCDs from best buy?

new UHDTVs don't have RCA inputs at all so soon we'll see the new cancer of retro gaymers using composite to HDMI adapters that sharpen and upscale to 1080p which their new TV sharpens and upscales to 2160p for ultimate LOOKIN GOOD