Can we all agree now that the 3DS was a fucking garbage system hardware-wise? What were they thinking?

Can we all agree now that the 3DS was a fucking garbage system hardware-wise? What were they thinking?

Attached: Nintendo-3ds.jpg (640x544, 48K)

Nope it's great. Playing ace combat in fucking 3 Dimensions right now

Fuck off incel everyone hates you.

Attached: image.jpg (229x220, 30K)

Nope. It's great and even better once you hack it, just like Vita and PSP.

>garbage hardware
>sells 500k units week-one
>sells 6.5 million total
Really shit.
>what were they thinking
Probably about the size of their bonuses

>"everyone hates you" says the animeposter

Attached: 1534373218190.jpg (1384x776, 115K)

just got Rune Factory 4 yesterday. It's pretty cool.

Most of my video games are for the various portables.
my high tech system is a slim PS2 that I use to play my PS and 2 games.
Had a PS3 for awhile but I got the yellow light of death so I sold it for scrap.

also a Wii.
But mostly the 3DS and my PSP.

The hardware's fine, it's the system menu and the software that are trash.

While the system itself was never brilliant it had a damn good library in the end. And anyone can enjoy it now by emulating it or hacking their 3ds so no one has to be bitter. Can't say the same about the vita unfortunately seeing as I own both

Do you not know the hardware was capable of viewing hentai images so goodly that it pops out of the screen? It was pretty based.

Attached: 1563938366832.png (1280x720, 213K)

Toddlers won't admit to it but yes it was

It was revealed way back in 2010. The industry back then was betting on 3D becoming commonplace, and taking special glasses with you all the time wasn't practical.

Yeah. It was also the first Nintendo console that didn't feel indestructible.

3DS was the last amazing Nintendo console since it introduced new features and had excellent games

This thread seems to be a gathering of Snoy and I doubt any of them have actually owned a Nintendo system since the Wii

Good games, outdated hardware that even the PSP managed to beat.

Enjoy resetting the game thousands of times to trigger events required to get married and unlock the endgame content.

>first Nintendo console that didn't feel indestructible.
That was the DS Lite

Hardware is weak but library is powerful. The New 3DS is considered the real 3DS due to its more advanced hardware. It was cheap enough to buy and it was good for kids who doesn't know how to take care of their stuff.
The hardware had to be weak so it be cheap to produce and make an easy profit but also an easy buy for parents so their kids can play video games without hogging the TV.