Have you ever been so angry you quit a game and never played it again?

Have you ever been so angry you quit a game and never played it again?

Attached: Rogue AI.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Endings Guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bloodborne. fuck that fps

>fuck that fps
its a jrpg though

Frames Per Second

Then you should have said "Fuck that framerate"

excuse me?

Attached: 1514831250796.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Yes, many times.

I had to take a piss while playing Bloodborne and died. I'm probably going to play it again anyways.

I remember renting THUG for the ps2 when I was young and I couldn't get past the part where you have to hold onto the back of the car and ramp over the cops. I became very frustrated and almost broke my controller. I then proceeded to waste my entire rental the whole weekend because I refused to play it again

it's a wrpg

This happened to me, and i carried on playing and still beat it.

KEK

>takes place in lovecraftian japan
uhhhh no sweety im pretty sure its a jrpg

Are you saying you wouldn't ragequit if that happened to you?

When that happens I go back and complete it out of rage. I wanted to snap my disc in half the first time I played Das2 but I stuck with it and beat the game. Not that I was happier for doing so, but if you let the game win it sticks with you for a long time.

might be good for the challenge desu, see if you can still win

If your ass quits just because of a boss getting healed then you aren't very tough in RPG terms.

Only when my saves get corrupted/deleted. Happened with my MHW save, but I decided I would grind back up for Iceborne
Friendly reminder dsp was playing on easy

Neir Automata
>random boss in open world
>it keeps flying upwards out of melee range
>think, im right next to a tower
>let me climb that, and see if it has a max fly height
>maybe ill be able to melee it there, to speed up this slog.
>start climbing the ladder
>halfway up the ladder
>its still shooting me, but seems to stay under me, at the bottom of the ladder
>get 3/4ths up...
>BAD ENDING, you decided to go fishing instead of fighting.
>GAME OVER

Turned the system off, and havent touched it since.
Game was full of stuff just to be annoying, like zooming the camera out so far, you're a spec on the screen, for no reason, as nothing actually fills up the other 98% of the screen.
Just no point in playing it.

I think there's been other similar moments in other games, but I honestly forget by now.

No. I only turn a game off once I've accomplished something, so I don't ever ragequit. If I'm not enjoying a game I'll still try and reach a progress point before I decide it's not worth continuing.

most fighting games and racing games and RTS games

uuuugh

>he didn't have Armageddon by the end of the game
shiggy diggy

Are you retarded by any chance?
Did you somehow forget you have ranged weapons? And jumping? And pod programs?
And how THE FUCK do you get a bad ending from fishing?

>Darksider
I really fucking liked that game, after 10 hours of gameplay my game glitches and I can't continue. I get mad because I don't have any backup saves from earlier. I wait a month and replay it again. Same shit happens, my stupid ass forgot about the backup saves again.
Fuck that shit, I paid like five dollars it, I'll never touch it again.

Attached: gemtim.jpg (900x665, 83K)

I quit Bujingai after repeatedly failing to get past a difficult platforming segment. It would have been bearable otherwise, but the game is not a platformer, nor does it have good platforming controls.

I also quit Siren forever the moment I learned why I kept looping through the same few stages.

>And how THE FUCK do you get a bad ending from fishing?
Leaving an area during a part of the game nets you one of the text ends
nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Endings Guide

this happened to me during the raid at the start of C route. Fucking retarded

The game spells it out for you to do a thing and you still choose to anticlimatically fuck off?
You are the reason vidya nowadays need to have Skyrim-tier quest markers everywhere, Jesus Christ.

>1 i did jump, it will just fly higher, so i have to wait for it to work its way down.
>2 i did use ranged weapons, takes for fucking ever, even with ranged upgrades
>3 pod programs have cool downs
>4 i didnt go fishing, i climbed a ladder RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOSS, it considers that "running away from the boss".

La-Mulana. The controls feel like absolute ass.
Not being able to control your jumps drove me up the fucking wall. Quit at the fish boss.

Sometimes you gotta fish

the whole point of the post is that i did NOT "anticlimatically fuck off" i was right next to the boss, and mid fighting it, and trying a new tactic to speed up the fight.
the games shit programming is a sphere around the boss, and the height of the ladder goes past this point, making it think i ran away.

I broke my first "console" called Amiga because I couldn't beat Castlevania. Don't know which one it was.

It's a third person shooter.

Nier has a bunch of those random bad ends sprinkled throughout. Like when I was in Pascal's village & had to head back to town, I accidentally went the wrong way since I wasn't too familiar with the map yet. Game ended & said that 2B & 9S went on a walk & abandoned the town to the machine attack.

There was some game back in the PS1 era that pissed me off so much that I not only immediately stopped playing it, I completely ejected it from my mind. All I remember that there is a Playstation 1 game that I utterly despise. If I saw it again, I might remember it, but I would not be able to recall it from memory alone.

ITS OVER
GOODBYE

Xenoblade Chronicles, specifically at Lorithia boss fight. I did eventually go back and finished it but it was a 2 year hiatus.

>First time i get tricked
>k
>I have a lot of savegames so i can start back, farm the item (litterally 4 fusions, 2 if you have searched the rooms in game)
>All the boss forms before the final get oneshotted in a couple of turns

Wow such an effort.

There isn't anything tough about it, it's just needlessly time wasting.

>All the battles and bosses before can be just spammed
>Marluxia appears
Never finished that game.

Attached: Marluxia.png (702x387, 422K)

seriously hate feet per second too, only Americans are so dumb they can't use metric

ITT: people are basically bad at *game* cause they cant understand a simple mechanic \ sometimes getting good requires more tries \ not everything is explained, try and error still exists

Marluxia can be spammed too, but you better have something better than kingdom key cards as they do almost no damage at that point.

Fallout 3, played Vanilla and the ending was so shit I just stopped and never bothered with the DLC's or modding.

Turn based games always have extremely shallow combat that even monkeys can understand.

Just because you're too retarded to do the simple math to see there is no chance to win doesn't mean no one else can.

This tbqh, never finished it, no interest

It's that awful thinking-waiting spam that I hate. You have to maneuver and go back to grind levels just so you can have a chance, when anything before just crumbled in seconds.

you could have just turned the game back on
and left off at the same boss fight. retard