Great debates in gaming

Great debates in gaming

Attached: Big 4 80s WRPGs.jpg (1536x1536, 234K)

not much to debate but a lot to mourn

>stealing my /vr/ thread

Attached: 1551339664474.jpg (800x800, 117K)

All great, but Ultima > Wizardry > Might and Magic > Bard's Tale

this

Tanlines
Zettai Ryouiki
Maid outfits
Glasses

Dungeon Master

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (939x710, 81K)

Wizardry > Ultima >Bards Tale > Might and Magic

Wizardry 8 > Ultima 6-8 > Might&Magic 6-8 > Wizardry 5-7 > Bard's Tale > M&M 1-3 > Ultima 1-5 > Wizardry 1-4

Wizardry is the only one that holds up tbqhwyf.

Wizardry. Japs make better games

Original western Wizardry 1-8 > Infinite power gap > All those cheap shitty Japanese knockoff Wizardry games aping Wiz 3

is there a Wizardry playing guide?

Did you leave MoM 4-5 out on purpose?

Japan is the series' true spiritual home, and every iteration they've done has been an improvement

You mean a manual?

Like an official printed one?

I mean like what order to play them in, what versions

You mean like latest version and what numerical order? Like 1 being the first, followed by 2 being the second and 3 being the third?

SNES versions of 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6. PC version of 7 (Gold). PC version of 8. Order is not THAT important. A lot of people skip ahead to 7 and/or 8 since those are the most popular ones.

Whats the easiest order to play through might and magic/ wizardry/ ultima? I never played any of them and I want to go back and play some of these old RPGs.

Avoid Wizardry 4 like the plague, it's one of the most ball-busting, unfairly difficult games you'll ever play. Give 8 a try as it plays the most like modern RPGs and will serve as good introduction go the series gameplay-wise (although you may be lost story-wise as it's the end of a three game story arc).

>go
*to

>Wizardry 4

Attached: Throb of the Demon's Heart is actually an unrelated spin-off and not a version of Wizardry IV, (1200x1200, 1.07M)

I haven't read that screencap yet but I went into Wizardry 4 thinking the people calling it hard were overdramatic fags. Couldn't believe the "solution" to the first fucking room in the game.