Is it fun?

Is it fun?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 51K)

it's already dead so take a guess

It's dead

Attached: doa.jpg (1000x720, 271K)

You can get a good 100 hours out of it before you get bored.

The game play is good but the maps and game modes are shit.

No
If they add more maps and fix the atrocious balance and netcode then it could be

imagine being so fat you look at video games and see food

kek

Left image actually looks far more tasty. The right image looks like plastic and way too much food for any one person to handle.

>get into fre for all game that surprisingly has no duels happening with those faggot "referees"
>everyone is contorting their bodies in various ways to get an advantage whilst swinging their weapons
>shit looks like a cult excorsising themselves of demons with all the movements they're doing

Attached: crumboid.png (308x308, 205K)

for honor is unbalanced trash tb.h

Compare $1 to an hour spent in game and see for yourself if it's worth it. It's a good game but it gets repetitive, because there's only like 5 maps and one is crossroads so it's shit.

no

imagine writing the same copypasta post everytime you feel assblasted

cringe

I've never played that.

ment for

It's about as dead as a tree in winter looks to a retard

Attached: 1565058899175.jpg (612x600, 171K)

yeah because your shitty food analogy is so original

>haha dude the thing I like is da good burger and the thing I don't like is da bad burger xD

Attached: hx4Prda.jpg (228x221, 5K)

anyone that actually likes that shit game probably mains raider or bp

Attached: yi67u.jpg (928x717, 83K)

For honor chads can cause unparalleled amounts of butthurt simply by existing and being better than everyone else

Attached: 1526993766054.jpg (540x489, 99K)

Its superb game where you can chop peoples hand off so they have to grab side arm because their main weapon fell to the ground with that arm.

/v shits on it because they are mostly console plebs and are getting sour grapes syndrome because they cant play it.

The only downside is that you need to get gud and the game is waiting for new updates which are super slow.

>both are equally shit but the one side is even more retarded to still fall for the typical shiny marketing
Good point.

ded game, there are 4 maps and devs took the money and ran

yes

I have a lot of fun but I got it when it released so I got to learn along side everyone else. Might be a bit frustrating to learn now

Are you suggesting that mordhau requires skill?

Yes, it has one of the highest skill ceilings on the gaming market today. They wouldn't add a ranked mode if it wasn't ready for it. I honestly think it will get as big as CSGO or rainbow six in the e-sports scene.

It already went in the same direction as Chivalry with the bayblading.

>TFW can only enjoy Japanese games and AA games like Mordhau and EDF

Sometimes I get a sliver of interest in western games like Anthem but enough access with AAA western devs have tought me to always wait a month after release just in case they fuck it up with microtransactions or something.

It's all fun until you play Crossroads as Blue

not if you are sub 110IQ because then you will never be able to kill anyone