What do you think is the definitive Gran Turismo, Yea Forums?

What do you think is the definitive Gran Turismo, Yea Forums?

Attached: 15777-gran-turismo-3-a-spec-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1139, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TThJxtfTEMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That one

3 was good but 5 had the true feeling and music aesthetic. 4 was good as well

1 is fine but primitive compared to the rest of the series
2 is an excellent, huge game for the time, but the PSX jitter doesn't hold up that well
3 blew my mind had miles better gameplay, but I feel like it cut down on the races
4 was massive, one of the only games to use dual layer DVDs on PS2. It had a ridiculous amount of cars and had more variety of cups. It even supported 480p and 1080i!
5 was a step down from 4. After a long wait, it delievered nice premium cars, but the races could easily be bypassed with overpowered cars and made the game too easy
6 was a great return to form and the revamped PP system led to some more intresting races. It also had a kajillion amount of cars.

4 was my overall favorite

bump

bump

bump

The third one.

Only ever played 6.

Had a lot of fun with it. Mostly due to Nordschleife.

four4sure

I really want to say 5. Badly. Because I adored it. But 3 is probably the right answer. Liked it way more than 4 but 5, I feel was just perfect despite the lack of premium vehicles.

Attached: Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

2 and 4

Hoo boy.

GT1: Great first attempt. Doesn't hold up super well
GT2: Firing on all cylinders. Best car selection, best track selection, Finicky to emulate with a wheel. Loses alot of points for that.
GT3: Worst car selection, Great driving model, A good attempt.
GT4: Absolute mess. Lots of tracks, Lots of cars, HUGE huge huge career mode, but the worst driving model of any GT. completely ruins the game. Worst GT.
GT5: MUCH improved driving model. Half the game is online horseshit. Not much reason to play anymore.
GT6: Somehow different from GT5? Kinda cool career mode, GT Concept program a failure, physics broken till a year and a half after launch. The parts bin beater of the GT series. Still better than 4. though.
GT Sport: Best driving model. TERRIBLE car selection, too online focused, a wasteful shitpost of a GT game. It's like a delicious cake served to you on a dirty floor.

GT2>3>Sport>5>6>1>4

Simcade power rankings
Enthusia>Gran Turismo>Asetto Corsa>Fortzia motorsport>Dirt Rally>Forza Boreizon>Project C.U.C.K.S>Need to SHit Shift
Not paying for that shit tier: iRacing. Lmao can you imagine?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

GT6 easily

Guess what the next one will be

Stupid as shit question

>new good
>old bad

I really love 4

OK GTpsp is good too

Old games good if you want lots of events n new to racing otherwise you don't need that n can create your own

New game kaz says will have that old events mod shitbox to full works car feel as well as bulk cars both worlds will win

GT6>sport
But I forgive people who play sport it's not terrible but it is a demo like prologue or GT 2000 or even TT (the small bike gt game)

Based

For me, the first-gen games are timeless and 1 especially is hugely nostalgic. I loved that every car has a racing kit edition, something I wish they had kept in the series. Buying that last mod for your starter car felt like a peak of a long shared journey.
The corny pop-rock soundtracks of the early games was sorely missed in 5, I really really hated the generic instrumental soundtrack. It had no character, the whole game had no quirkiness in its presentation. The driving model in 5 was more realistic but it was so dry, cars felt too weighty and overly-planted to the track. 1 and 2 billed themselves as simulators but the driving was very arcadey with lots of oversteer and easy powerslides, but to me that suited the more playful tone of those games.
These days I frequently replay 1 on my phone with a controller in bed, or 4 emulated and upscaled on my PC, I've no desire to revisit the others; 2 was technically the superior game to the first but I don't have as fond memories, and 3 was ok but the career mode was probably the most broken of the series. 1 and 4 find balances that are different but perfect in their own ways, 1 being more fun and 4 being the collect-a-thon, before the series finally disappeared all the way up its own arse with 5 and became as exciting as a cold bowl of porridge.

Attached: 1353942601816.gif (210x118, 931K)

4 is the perfect aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TThJxtfTEMk

2>4>6>3>5>1>>>Sport>>>>>>>>>>psp