Thinks JRPG Designs are too ridiculous

>Thinks JRPG Designs are too ridiculous
>Dresses up like this
Does he have no self awareness?

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x900, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.org/blog/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-bisexual-health
uptodate.com/contents/suicidal-ideation-and-behavior-in-adults
poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Americans
>Having any self awareness
LOL

Who cares? He's another fat and arrogant brit who thinks the universe revolves around him and his fat fucking opinions.

Probably not. He pretends to be on a moral high ground when discussing lootboxes while completely ignoring that time he literally raped someone.

Wow look out, he's going to shoot himself in the head because he's craaaazy
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

I've been avoiding his videos until recently because of his aesthetic. He just gives me an early TGWTG vibe

Any cuck opinion is invalid

Attached: Jim_Sterling_Cuck.jpg (1023x652, 193K)

he only does it ironically :^)

No, he's a raging faggot with a closed mind.

>British accent
>American

the fat, piglike nose is something i struggle to comprehend. do these people simply never look in the mirror?

Not video games.

Reminder.
>According to the Bisexual Resource Center (BRC), 45 percent of bisexual women have considered or attempted suicide, followed by bisexual men (35 percent), lesbians (30 percent), gay men (25 percent), and much lower rates for straight women and men.
hrc.org/blog/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-bisexual-health
And thank God for that. Bisexuality is deviancy and unnatural.

>inb4 that's too wide
>Suicidal ideation – Thoughts about killing oneself; these thoughts may include a plan.
>In the United States, the annual prevalence of suicidal ideation in adults is 4 percent.
uptodate.com/contents/suicidal-ideation-and-behavior-in-adults

This is not the only thing that proof bisexuality is not a healthy sexuality, but I like 40%-related memes.

>Men who have sex with men and women (MSMW) have a much higher rate of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) when compared with gay or straight men, ScienceDaily Reports. Publishing their findings in American Journal of Preventive Medicine, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted a review of studies pertaining to MSMW published between 2008 and 2013.
poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322

>A history of genital herpes or genital warts was reported more frequently by bisexual women (15.0%–17.2%) than by lesbians (2.3%–6.7%) and their heterosexual counterparts (8.7%–10.0%).
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345

Pick a side.

How would looking a mirror fix their nose?

What is it with Brits and the fact that most if not all of them have their head up their ass? I swear most of the Brits on Youtube always rant about stupid shit and act all holier than thou. It doesn't help that they somehow attract retarded faggots that take everything at face value.

>It doesn't help that they somehow attract retarded faggots that take everything at face value.
Foreigners seem to think having a british accent makes you sound intelligent.

isnt this the guy that got nut on his face?

>literally raped someone.
Kek what?

>fag
>probably has aids

Wait, you got any proof?

Attached: 1560384838325.png (498x443, 79K)

You expect me to read all that retarded shit? Really?

He looks American

TL;DR: Biscum think more about killing themselves than gays and lesbians.

British people are some of the most obnoxious cunts on the planet

To this day they refuse to admit that their protestant militias in Northern Ireland are terrorists , while acting like the IRA are the same as Al Qaeda

Isnt that just how americans do Mascots? It's essentially just a character he created.

Attached: jimbo.png (903x722, 99K)

Why do you care?

>raped someone
Explain how fatty would even do that

And he lives in the USA.

>try to act intelligent in your dumb internet videos
>can't stop shoving fried food down your gullet

lol fat people are retarded

Because (((bisexual))) "people" are the second biggest cancer of the West.

Weird i thought jim was gay.

Hes an angry ea executive mad they lost even a single sale on lootboxes because of him. Ergo he raped their profits.

Attached: 1563651102359-1.jpg (704x563, 55K)