Your Turn to Die/Kime ga Shine

Did anyone really think Gashu wasn't going to off himself the whole time?
I don't know why Sara interpreted the rule so badly.

Attached: crab.png (370x624, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwgV0M1s4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=y-GxsEkA-Ac
youtu.be/-_uE_EjpyC8
youtube.com/watch?v=vXLXO799D5w
youtu.be/wwFX5VbEYT0
twitter.com/nannkizum?lang=en
twitter.com/nannkizum/status/1147849508987891714
youtube.com/watch?v=sarP5DD1idU
twitter.com/hana611020/status/1136915545100390400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took a break so I forgot about the rule

Yes but they had HOPE
HAD

>Q-taro looks freaked out and insists on giving me 40 tokens for 10
>Say no because it sounds like a trap and assume Sou put him up to it
>Completely forgot about the 200 token escape route
Did anyone fall for it anyway?

Attached: buh.jpg (680x558, 57K)

Actually how the fuck did Q-taro even get 190 tokens and still have 40 of his own left?

I was pretty sure about that being bad but went through anyway
Seeing Sara's mindbroken while her collar beeps was worth it

I haven't seen that ending, does everyone get executed instead of left to die?

Attached: Sadist_sara.jpg (2048x2044, 686K)

Yes

He played Minecraft with Gin

He probably helped a lot of people with the more physical attractions like arm wrestling. Maybe Gin just gave some to him. If we assume he got 60 back from making equal trades with his own tokens, I guess it's possible.

Me on the left

He makes an offer to trade tokens with you on the first attraction you play with him I think, so are you saying he doesn't do that with everyone else?

Maybe he lets them keep the clear chips in exchange for giving him tokens? But then the question becomes how did he get 10 clear chips. I also think there maybe was a rule about only being able to do an attraction once. Fuck, I don't know.

What's this game

As much as I like this game there does seem to be a few instances of things going unexplained that annoy me. For example, why has the cast not discussed everyone's first trials? I would insist on hearing them from the start.
Adventure game where you're trapped in a death game so basically Zero Escape or Danganronpa except believable and good amounts of true suffering.

Jap vn being translated by vgperson
Danganronpa ( trials part ) but good

Maybe to avoid traumas, i don't think they would want to talk about that so soon

I wanted to see where the fuck the decision would lead so I went for it. Pretty sure it's the only way to get Q-Taro's AI, too.

I think he likely traded the Laptop to Kanna and Sou for a load of their chips, although I don't think it's ever outright stated.

I never bothered with anyone's personal info? Are any of them that interesting?
When the topic comes up people seem okay with discussing it but maybe that's just me

I like that Sou isn't a super genius but still relatively calculating
>tfw his plan gets fucked
>whenever you try to extract information from him he tells you to shut up and let him think

Attached: vote for kanna 2019.png (816x768, 520K)

>there are people who didn't kill Kanna despite the fact she was ready to die anyway, asked to die and is less useful than Sou

Chap 3 demo soon?

Maybe
If vgperson translates it instead of waiting for the final release

Keiji's AI supposedly acts differently, although I didn't get it myself. Nao also gives you a file on her instead of an AI, which sort of foreshadows her lack of 'importance' to the people running the game.

She's just a kid preaching things she barely understands, I can't blame absolutely anyone for voting for the other guy.

>There are people who would take advantage of a traumatised child's Naive attempt at self-sacrifice.
Sou was unironically right with what he was saying, even if he was panicking.

You can't get Keiji's AI. If i remember he only gives you 20 tokens on Day 1 and nothing else.
It's cleary he doesn't want anybody to see it.
Altough you can actually talk to it right before the """escape""" . Sara finds him different if you talk with him.

It is a situation of life and death, everyone is on the edge there

I wonder why the Sou router didnt have the dad teaser

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

I think the odds of her surviving the next trial are pretty low anyway

ingame it makes sense to spare Sou
in reality you would want Sou gone because a mafia game with only 6 people is already pretty bad, but it's even worse when they have to kill 1 person while avoiding the sacrifice and the keymaster
Add punished Sou into the mix and it doesn't look too good

Attached: 1420174433668.png (500x123, 51K)

I think the only character who's really fucked next chapter is Keiji. No way he's not getting that sacrifice card next trial, if he makes it there in the first place

Absolutely

Yes, just like it was for Nao.

Sara should have a separate sprite for wetting herself everytime she sees Keiji

Or Sara and Keiji forgetting about the key with a tag that they found on F1 in chapter 2. It's never brought up again.

That will just make everyone vote for him harder than they ever could for Nao.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwgV0M1s4u0

*bops*

So what's your predictions on how the final chapter will go down?

I'll do you one better:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-GxsEkA-Ac

This. Kanna's role was basically over. She was able to make up for playing a part in her sister Kugie dying along with betraying Sara so now she ended up wanting to sacrifice herself for Sara so Sou wouldn't be a killer. Her role was complete and it made no sense to keep her around over the guy who finally discarded his fake identity and told us who he is. Sure he's gone full madman who wants us dead now but it's still a lot more interesting to have him around than Kanna. People would only spare Kanna because they hate Sou or feel that the Kanna route had the happier ending.

youtu.be/-_uE_EjpyC8

Nao didn't piss herself did she?

The real Sara is the mastermind.

B-but killing a child is w-wrong!

I don't think so. She'll probably survive the trial because of this even though it would make no sense.

Yeah. Keiji definitely reeks of final chapter death. He's not making it out of this game alive. He's clearly got too much baggage on him. The only ones I see surviving the game are Sara and probably Gin. Q Taro can go either way

She did, during her execution

This game's OST is heavenly.

Indeed it is. Embrace it.

I thought that was blood. Maybe I misremembered

Nao got royally screwed over so hard. If she didn't die in the first main game, she'd die in the second one for sure assuming Joe and Kai didn't survive the first main game. Gashu's an asshole

it was all a simulation

I only spared Kanna because she's cute and i want to see her wet herself again

If they're old enough to walk, they're old enough to fight for themselves

At least you understand. Enjoy your bad end, Soufags.

Attached: finalboss.png (864x663, 650K)

>tfw 200 tokens

Attached: 1555185862811.jpg (454x358, 34K)

I still feel it will go down a similar route to this. Sara is clearly important to this organization and her dad clearly has some role in this as his appearance at the end of chapter 2-2 showed. Then you have her having the highest chances of survival along with all the crazy stuff her family was apart of? I just feel like there will be reason for Sou/Shin to be wary of her besides her high chances of survival.

HEH, NOTHING PERSONNEL, SARA

Why's he wearing a plastic soda holder

Congrats. You spared the most useless character remaining.

This is why people will say the Kanna route is the more "canon" end because it had that heartwarming AI Joe thing that snapped Sara out of her despair, the group unifying together and Sara's dad showing up. But either way, that's boring. Sou is so much more interesting and promises to torment the others even more now with Sara still having her despair hallucinations. Kannafags need to be shot.

So how do you anons think Keiji got the Keymaster card transferred over to Sara? Obviously as the Sage he can freely approach the Keymaster and try and convince/coerce them into transferring over the role, but who the fuck was the initial Keymaster? Q-Taro?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-170742.png (412x337, 58K)

>bracelet around his neck
So I guess he will end up being the final game master then? Wonder how they roped him into this. Either he's an AI puppet or the real deal. Miley is also human so maybe he is too. Don't remember if Gashu was the real deal or a puppet.

I spared Kanna because Sou's rant before the vote got to me.

Q Taro would make sense. Maybe Keiji somehow stole it from Q Taro without him noticing so he could make the switch. It's not like we see Keiji actually making the switch to Sara since he was outside her door where we couldn't see him.

You don't have to trade with someone yourself. You can make 2 other people trade too. I think this was explained somewhere

would be cool if you got different floor masters in each route

Dad in Kanna route and maybe real Sou in Sou route. Probably too much work though

That's all the more reason to spare Sou.

Did anyone contact vgperson and asked them if they are going to translate the demo?

>Probably too much work though
Already seems like too much work. Considering Sou's prominent words and his words after surviving there's no way they can just keep him in a background position where he doesn't play a large part in the story.

>Dad in Kanna route and maybe real Sou in Sou route. Probably too much work though
That would be pretty kino but as you said it would be too much work. They already have to work out 4 different routes for the final chapter. Reiko/Kanna, Reiko/Sou, Alice/Kanna and Alice/Sou.

Though I do wonder. How will they incorporate the real Sou into the final chapter? I fully believe he'll make an appearance. Didn't someone say they found some person laying down on a table in Miley's room?

>real Sou in Sou route

Ryoko

>sou knew you would do the opposite of what he said just to spite him
>goes through that whole routine
>you spare him
>le 4d chess

Really? Isn't a plot point in the 2nd Main Game that Sou stole Q-Taro's Tablet in order to transfer the Sacrifice card to Sara or am I going senile?

If real Sou is somehow in the game, then we'd have two madmen for the final chapter. Real Sou and punished Shin.

I keep feeling like Ryoko will play a part in this. The way they keep mentioning her yet not showing her then Joe somehow having an AI despite not being a candidate.

Yeah that's exactly what happens

Kek. Sou just keeps being based

Do we know how the real Sou's like? How do we know he's a madman?

>Do we know how the real Sou's like? How do we know he's a madman?
Have you seen what he looks like? Kid looks just as crazy as fake Sou does on his bad day. Plus there's those scenes of fake Sou talking to some shadow that may be real Sou.

Now I ask which route did you guys go with? The route where Reiko died or route where Alice died?

Alice\Sou alive

>Kannafags and Soufags fighting over their ends
>while I went the Nao route and got everyone killed to get some big titty action with Nao

Will there ever be a thread without speedreaders who failed to understand what happened during the card swaps?

Attached: 1564861812018.png (678x1024, 215K)

I had no idea Alice could even live until after the fact

Based & mindbreakpilled

Based. Same as I did. Reiko is a cool character and all but she's basically irrelevant after 2-1, whereas Alice was able to confirm the guy we saw on screen was the real Sou he killed and confirmed some things about real Sou who will be important later on especially to outing fake Sou. And Alice is a killer so he can easily kill again. Fake Sou is also full madman now wanting to kill everyone. It's Sara and the sausagefest.

I kept Reko alive but if i knew Gin, Q-taro and Alice would've lived i would keep Alice alive instead. I definitely liked Alice more than Reko

Why did Sara cry over Keiji not being able to trust her?

pretty based tbqh. nao did say she'd live with you and take care of you and feed you delicious food and take baths with you. imagine having all of nao to yourself.

>15% TIER
Reko and Sou alive, didn't even know you could save Alice
>good tier
Reko and Kanna alive
>Q-taro tier
Alice and Sou alive
>0% tier
Alice and Kanna alive

Only if you're sadistic.

Is that so? I was kind of disappointed that all of Reko's lines after the Impression Room were essentially filler. Perhaps I'll play again and let Alice survive.

>Keiji talks nonstop about trusting Sara
>lies to her
>Sara gets the sacrifice and Keiji realizes it
>Q-taro gives him 50 tokens
>has the chance to save Sara
>does nothing to save her and instead teams up with Q-taro
It's natural she was shocked

You have to choose not to kill fake Reiko to get Alice to survive. Because fake Reiko ends up killing real Reiko and then fake Reiko dies as well

This. Reko was pretty much irrelevant while Alice was important to lore of characters like Sou

Because she thought he trusted her this whole time but he didn't so she was hurt

Why would you want Reko to live over Alice?

How? Kanna is literally useless compared to Sou. She was right. They didn't need her. You can tell she has no place there after Sou died.

Yeah. Reko feels like filler after 2-1. Only difference though is she chooses not to have her mindwiped by Safalin unlike Alice.

>Perhaps I'll play again and let Alice survive.
you should especially since alice and nao end up having sex later on

because Alice manages to be a worse character than Reko while having 10 times the potential to be interesting
Also he could be heavily involved to the main plot but all he does is act retarded and confirm that the guy who very obviously would be the guy he killed was the guy he killed

>implying Alice/Reko aren't getting killed off 30 mins into chapter 3 anyway

Versus Reko who was literally forgettable after 2-1. Honestly I forgot what she did during 2-2 because she pretty much became all somber after Alice's death. Alice atleast has that he has more relevance to the main plot over Reko even if he's not all that great of a character.

>implying it won't be Kanna if you spared her

>How?
Did you follow the reply chain properly? I said that I was convinced to vote for Sou because of his rant about Kanna's attempt at self-sacrifice, to which another user responded
>That's all the more reason to spare Sou.
It only naturally follows that it would be all the more reason to pick Sou if you were the sort of individual who got a kick out of seeing a man suffer by having to watch the seemingly one person in the game he actually cared about die.
Kanna being useless is hardly relevant to the specific conversation at hand.

Sou used Q-taro's tablet to check what his role was and also use his sage ability. You don't need to have the tablet to do the trade.
Keiji used his initial sage ability to take the keymaster from whoever it was and give it to Sara to have her trust.

In japanese, Keiji calls her "Sara-chan" but if I'm not mistaken his AI just calls her Sara

FUCK (((BURGERBERG)))
FUCK NIGGERS

What the fuck is the meaning of this
She literally does nothing. Well, she wipes her mascara but later in the trial she's back to her old sprite again, and contributes nothing to the discussions, which is understandable since she already has plenty of screen time back in the final attraction

Reko was just as forgettable as Alice because the writer decided to do nothing with them to reduce the amount of dialogue he would need to write per route
Meanwhile Reko was a decent character up until the end of the first half of chapter 2 while Alice acted like a danganronpa reject from the very start except that one time he was depressed for half a part
If Nankidai decides to make the Alice/Reko decision important then Reko will go back to being a decent character while Alice will still be a retard who will at best have a couple interesting lines when meeting the real Sou
The fact that fucking up leads to Alice surviving makes him even less likely to reward the player with important information for keeping him alive

Oh my mistake

Jesus Christ calm down. Reko still is the same character and just didn't get much of screentime in the chapter 2 part 2 that's all it is.

Oh so that means intial keymaster was probably Q Taro after all

I love Mishima!

Attached: Mishima.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Reko was more forgettable than Alice who atleast had his real Sao connection from keeping him from being completely worthless. Reko dying was the best option

And I love Nao!

Attached: D0-qBj7VAAEeBNP.jpg (1031x1200, 187K)

Which is why Reko dying in 2-1 made sense. I was expecting either her or Alice to die anyways due to the attention they were getting since this is similar to DR where the person who ends up getting the most focus in a chapter ends up being the one who dies

why was she so clingy towards sara? even her ending has her basically saying they'd be together forever or something despite sara having parents she lives with

Sara's a cute girl who acts strong and was basically acting like their leader. It's no wonder Nao wanted a piece of that especially with Mishima dead. Rekofags still aren't happy with her decision to take Sara over Reko.

Mishima was a cool guy. Sucks what happened to him. Could have been completely avoided had everyone just looked on the back of the door.

Mishima loves her too!

Attached: Dr-C3aPUwAYotWu.jpg (680x473, 78K)

>What the fuck is the meaning of this
basically both were grieving reko's death and before he got his mind wiped of it, he and nao basically had a pityfuck

They never elaborate who it was. What makes you think it was him?
Remember, Q-taro only began to cooperate with Keiji after Sou sends Sara the sacrifice so it's not like Keiji got his consent. Keiji just sent it without asking.

to be fair, who's going to actually look on the back of the door? but if they had some people stay there while the door was closed then they'd have notice it

Okay, what if Keiji knew Sara before they were kidnapped? That would explain why he has been trusting her from the beginning. Keiji has just superficially been polite by using chan. His AI might leave it out, because it's old or something, but I admit that part is wonky. If Keiji were, let's say, Sara's stalker and obsessed with her, that would support the immediate trust thing and why he constantly flirts with her.

>Alice only had his memories of the tittyfuck erased, not of Reko

Attached: 1503554224796s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Keiji was confident enough to work with Q Taro after sending away his keymaster. It made perfect sense and would help in establishing why they worked together.

his sister's death was more traumatic than banging some literal who

He needed to die, otherwise the UI would be all fucked up with that extra portrait, although it was a cheap death, I agree.

Maybe Keiji was a participant during the death game the bok talked about

I thought the same. Notice how in the first discussion on the lobby he isnt there on the UI

>Keiji was confident enough to work with Q Taro after sending away his keymaster
Not until Sara got the sacrifice. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Where's this Nao has big boobs meme coming from?

Nevermind im an idiot it just got replaced by alice

You're wrong and also gay

Attached: retard.png (640x847, 437K)

Keiji could have been involved in the previous game along with some form of Sara and Sou. It would make sense. Also the others may know as well since they all recognize the real Sou except Sara.

>"Well played, Sara, well played. However!"

Attached: Cara4-18.png (600x624, 425K)

It could have been anyone else who could have died in his place to get their portrait replaced by Alice. It didn't have to be him.

I always wondered about those sprites of his. They were different from his usual ones. That's why I think Q Taro will probably have some other role in this game that we don't know. I mean why else would they keep him around to the final chapter?

I'M GONNA BE SO HAPPY WHEN THIS BLACK DIES

I think her info said her chest was big or something. Plus her chest does look pretty big just from her sprites alone.

>memory editing devices
>AIs
>dolls that look exactly like humans
there is no way the ending isn't an absolute clusterfuck

Attached: 1467497573073.png (500x678, 505K)

At first I disliked Q-Taro but the more I think about Q-Taro is actually a great and unique character.
I hope he survives!

Why you hate Q Taro?

All the more reason to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

This. But part of me thinks he's probably going to die if they want to go with 2 person survival duo. I just don't think they'll kill off Gin because he's a little kid unless he's part of some weird twist. Like how he somehow escaped from the first floor with Miley roaming about there.

Anytime you introduce AI that can completely emulate humans the question that everything is just a simulation always follows

Even in real life if and when we get there

Yep. After dealing with Zero Escape and Danganronpa's nonsense, I'm expecting the twists for the final chapter of this game to be just as nonsensical and retarded. It's gonna be a sight to see.

I would say they were all dolls but that's too easy and some of these guys bleed.

If we actually get more partner abilities like the ones Keiji and Gin had, whose would it be? And what would it do?

Yeah. I mean look what happened in DR2. They introduced AI shit there and look how that ended up. I fear YTtD will go down a similar route.

Maybe with Q-Taro? Like breaking down certain walls. Or with Alice where you can pick locks to certain locked doors that you might not have been able to before.

Why does she want to suck his dick?

Q-Taro's would probably be moving heavy shit around, like the bookcase in the hidden room or something. It gets tricky from there.
The thing is, Reko probably wouldn't have anything like that, unless the game pulls something like Alice giving a set of picks to her as a memento or something.

Because he was nice to her I guess. Nao's a lunatic.

But then again didn't stop her for going after others like wanting to lick Sara's clit and apparently fucking Alice.

>The thing is, Reko probably wouldn't have anything like that, unless the game pulls something like Alice giving a set of picks to her as a memento or something.
More reason for sparing Alice and letting Reko. Having Alice's cool ability would be a reward for Alicefags for making the right call and to punish the brainlet Rekofags for saving their waifu.

I wonder why

Attached: EAKh9XhUIAA6UkF.jpg (816x624, 113K)

I bet if Nishima was a pervert he could do anything to her and Nao would act like typical hentai school girl who take all the abuse and get addicted to it

>fucking up the entire section
>right call
seething alicefag

>implying they'd ever let the fake Reko live

Attached: 1653672384.jpg (125x108, 3K)

he only had one sprite entire game

Is that concept art?

This. Mishima could have done so many things to her and she'd be totally ok with it. Atleast he wouldn't have died a virgin.

I miss him...

Attached: Joe.png (458x382, 330K)

>literally irrelevant tier
>hurr saving her was the right call!
This is your average Rekofag. Thinking with his dick instead of his brain. You probably spared Kanna instead of Sou.

She dies no matter what route you pick so it doesn't even matter.

Down worry user, he'll always be right beside you

Attached: tumblr_pukw1uWou61uzapmco1_1280.jpg (1020x681, 87K)

Based and mishimapilled
The only couple that could beat Mishima and Nao's creampie record is Sara and Keiji. I bet they've even had group sessions in which they'd compete with eachother.
Unfortunately not

Attached: Dr-AEvXUcAAC1iK.jpg (2048x1408, 346K)

You're acting like it was a straight up choice like Kanna/Sou. You had to fail the puzzle or not push the doll and if you're playing blind there's reason to even do that.

I didn't even know Alice could've survived until after I finished the second chapter

>She dies no matter what route you pick so it doesn't even matter.
Did you even play the game?

Attached: 1563772549153.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

So with Joe having an AI does that mean he really was planned to be a candidate?

Did you? Fake Reko ends up dying even if you choose to spare her.

This. I never tought about letting fake Reko live because i didn't want to fail the puzzle and let Gin die. Gin's much more important than some sentient sexdoll

holy shit they adapted YTTD into a book

Attached: 51YRQFdzcUL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 34K)

But it is a straight up choice or it wouldn't have been given. You either push the fake to it's death or you choose not to push the fake because you believe that even fakes are human.

based speedreader

Thought you meant the real Reko. Because if you meant the fake Reko, then you had no reason to reply with "she dies no matter what route you pick" since that's pretty much what I said.
Blow it out your ass

>your watch turn your to back die

Do this death attraction with me and we'll split the tokens fairly!

Attached: the weak should fear the beanie.png (200x200, 77K)

>The only couple that could beat Mishima and Nao's creampie record is Sara and Keiji. I bet they've even had group sessions in which they'd compete with eachother.
That is true. Sara and Keiji should hurry up and fuck before Keiji dies in the final chapter.

Unless he'll be like Mishima and never tap the underaged pussy. Though Keiji could have tapped his hot boss so who knows.

But you have no way of knowing it would affect Alice and Reko's deaths. I tought it would only affect Gin

I was always talking about fake Reko. Maybe you ought to learn how to read slower.

>said this when i picked him for the last game i did
>whoever you do the last game with takes all the coins since you don't need any
nice

>implying the whole cast doesnt have an orgy behind scenes

Again the point was that it was a choice given to you. What you choose influences what you go with. If you want to save Gin, then push her. If you want to have two Rekos around, then spare her.

>I mean why else would they keep him around to the final chapter?
To die saving Gin, maybe? He's pretty adamant about not voting for a child in the 2nd Main Game.

Attached: 1564866800046.png (632x690, 257K)

Now that you mention it, yeah it's true. Kek.
Are you sure that was an AI? What if Joe faked his death and is actually alive? What if the faggot is actually one of the traitors. It would make sense, him being a virgin friendzoned time and time again by Sara.

I'm glad I spared him. Now it will be fun seeing how he'll try to kill me.

But only Alice and Nao got giggity.

Cool ad hominem bruv, you still had no reason to reply to me about fake Reko always dying in Here's another (You)

>all this Sou bullying art
He really is the Komaeda of the game

Well he was only around for like half of chapter 1

>he even speed read what an ad hominem was

Your retarded ass doesn't need anymore (You)s

Yet he didn't have much problem leaving all of us behind including Gin so he could escape in that bad ending.

But yeah he's probably going to end up sacrificing himself for Gin but that was already done a bit in 2-1 when he took the second shot for Gin.

>473319304 (You)
Man, now this shit's getting childish. I made a mistake in speedreading your redundant post earlier, you can piss off now. Back to the game.

I'm guessing Joe had a doll and A.I. made of him because he was so close to Sara in order to be used to spur her towards winning the game.

>Are you sure that was an AI? What if Joe faked his death and is actually alive? What if the faggot is actually one of the traitors. It would make sense, him being a virgin friendzoned time and time again by Sara.
But he never liked Sara like that. He was all about Ryoko. Now whether he's one of the traitors or not? That would all depend if Ryoko's behind this game in some way.

(You)s restored from and

DON'T FUCKING VOTE FOR KANNA REEEEEEE

Attached: Cara5-36.png (500x624, 66K)

Did Kanna have a crush on Sou or something?

Fucking based

>That would all depend if Ryoko's behind this game in some way.
She's probably significant in some way. It might just be overthinking it but I think it's weird how while on a date with Joe she couldn't stop talking about Sara.

I bet he pulled an Alter Ego and made an AI of himself to talk with Kanna in part 3. He's this game's hackerman after all.

Press S to spit on grave

Guess that could be the case. Though I wonder how Sou found out about it. Unless that was what he found out when he was hacking the program. If Joe had an AI and a doll, then the same could be said for non candidates like Nao, Kugie, Sou and Kai.

t. Reko
Sou was 100 times more useful than your irrelevant ass will ever be.

>0.0%

Maybe. It's interesting how they have the same hair colour though, maybe they're long lost separated siblings or something.

I like how everyone in yttd threads did put story spoilers into spoiler brackets. Now no one cares.

That and how she and Joe's names are known to the organization. And she keeps getting mentioned as well. Unless we are overthinking this and she was just to help establish why Joe would die in chapter 1, I feel she has some role in this.

>Ryoko
That's the thing that still bugs me. And by how he worded it, Ryoko wasn't really interested in him. And I've seen people do stuff like what Joe did to gain the attention of someone they like. It's childish stuff but then, they were just teenagers.

Attached: Keiji_Shinogi_Sprite_18.png (440x624, 75K)

Idk if it's appropriate to call it a crush but she clearly clung to him. She knew he was bad but also believed he had some good in him or atleast wanted to believe so. She's like a battered wife tbqh. But in the end, he did come to care for her and was trying to save her. Why else would he lose it after she died and promises to get revenge on all of us for what we did to her?

condom broke

I always thought so too. It's not like Kugie was Kanna's biological sister. I feel some of these guys were adopted. But what I really want to know if this is why they all recognize real Sou unlike Sara who doesn't recognize him.

What if it turns out that they all had Ais or something and that those 5 who were non candidates were actually the more special ones counting out Sara?

I mean real Sou is among those 5 who was a non candidate yet his name suddenly reappeared in the system and there was something in Miley's room that had some person laying down somewhere iirc.

Well he did say they only went on like one date so they didn't get anywhere too far. But it seemed like Ryoko had the stronger tie to Sara than Joe at that point. Because Ryoko talks about Sara alot. Even in flashbacks of Sara and Joe at school, we still don't get to see Ryoko.

then that makes gashu a complete fucking brainlet. also miley clearly wanted to stop him.

>217 posts
>26 IPs

Almost like people are participating in a continuous discussion and not making one off posts like most threads

>tfw we never see Ryoko because Sara and Joe don't remember what should looks like
>tfw it turns out she's Miley

Do you think we'll get another wacky floor master or will Miley come back?

>Sara was actually Ryoko

Attached: 1563841429338.png (247x248, 99K)

Sure thing, pal = ^)

Attached: DontVoteForKanna.png (1022x775, 314K)

We're getting Sara's dad

BUT I JUST DID
GET FUCKED

When was this? I missed

Read

You've been playing an AI doll Sara this whole time. The real Sara was the comatose person lying in the back of Miley's room.

That would neat twist and we have the elements for it with the introduction of memory manipulation.

The problem would be Kai not noticing or playing along though

It's honestly pretty surprising what they managed to accomplished with such short loops. The OST never gets boring.

Nigga they might actually pull some retarded bullshit like this. We still don't know what's the deal with human Miley.

We also don't even know who Miley was talking to on the first floor when Sara and Keiji were spying on them

Attached: 1510201792324.png (500x439, 265K)

Epilogue implies Sara's dad will be involved plus he has the same bracelet on his neck as the participants and floor masters.

But Miley will likely show up since it's the final chapter and we don't really know what she's planning to do only that she was against what Gashu was doing.

>bracelet on his neck

Sou's theme is at Yume Nikki levels of looping but it never stops hyping me up

>The problem would be Kai not noticing or playing along though
I'm of the opinion that while Sara might not be Ryoko(unless there's some twists going on and Kai's own memories got messed with), human Miley could actually be Ryoko. I mean why not kill her off like they did Gashu?

You have absolutely zero evidence for that.

Miley was probably talking to Sara's dad
This is also a highly likely outcome, yeah, it's been discussed before

Did you not see it?

I honestly think that's the real Sou. Are we forgetting about the data showed his name suddenly reappearing in the system? Your name only gets deleted once you die but his came back.

bracelets don't go on the neck

>The theme name is a pun based around his name
Bloody noice.

NOOOOO THIS ISN'T THE END, I WILL GET MY REVENGE, FUCK YOU SARA REEEEEEE

Attached: Sou-zetubou.png (816x624, 319K)

You know he was talking about the collar, dude.

do we have more ryoko's pics? The only one I know is the manga one

Attached: ryoko.png (360x248, 100K)

>Miley was probably talking to Sara's dad
Probably but the person she was talking to sounded kinda.... nervous or something? Doesn't seem to give off how Sara's dad was portrayed. Maybe that's just me.

Not him but this game already established stuff with AIs and dolls. Plus you never really see Sara bleed unless you want to count that game over option in the first trial when she gets squashed if you don't save her on time.

she also bleeds if you punch the mirror at the start of part 2

Bracelets, collars, whatever. You know what I mean. He has the same thing around his neck as everyone else who's involved in this game.

>Brainlets still don't know why Joe, who pulled Sacrifice in round one, claimed to be the Sage
The absolute fucking fools.

Attached: Puppy.jpg (1200x832, 157K)

>not voting for Nao so she can take care of you and do other things with you
Who cares about the other faggots? Joe's already dead anyways so everyone else don't matter.

because he's the mastermind?

>Kanna and Gin don't matter
Fuck you.

Because Sara wants to trust him, but he keeps doing a bunch of shit that proves he shouldn't be trusted.

>Madman Sou's Ride 2.0 with the theme being Revenge
And people rather keep that boring bitch Kanna alive and miss out on all this kino.

Attached: 1509314435980.jpg (336x336, 17K)

She bleeds in almost all attraction game overs

So he could escape with Sara duh

There's 0 chance the good end is going to be locked behind essentially failing a negotiation.

Aw nuts.

Attached: I did need to see that.png (720x540, 565K)

Didn't they reveal the reasoning during the game itself

If the Sage is revealed then he's 100% safe to kill. If someone's the Sacrifice and convinces everyone they're the Sage then they win.

He also would be able to claim Sara as the Keymaster to keep her safe

There is a chance that he might be the mastermind, or someone working with the kidnappers. His AI proves nothing since that could have been a video call or whatever. What if Sou wanted to uncover that before dying in front of the monitor?

Because if you're trying to win as the Sacrifice, claiming that you're Sage is a highly effective strategy if you can pull it off. If you can get people to believe you're the Sage, they will be positive that you're safe to vote for and thus the obvious choice over people who might be the Sacrifice. Dude was trying to murder everyone except himself and Sara.

That would've have been his pick, yeah. You can tell he was approaching the death game a lot more cynically than Sara was in the first part, due to how suspicious he was of Keiji.

Attached: Hoodies.jpg (800x600, 576K)

So was he really moping around for most of Part 2 because he was bummed Mishima died and nothing else? Sou voting for Mishima instead of one of Kai/Joe/Sara is also something I wouldn't expect of him at that point in the game, too, considering he's highly suspicious of them by that point due to reading the emails on the Laptop.

Oh I forgot about that. Then nvm

>Q-taro let Sara's precious otouto get hurt
He deserves the worst death imaginable.

Even if Kanna's route is the happy one, there's no way I'm missing Sou's Ride

Attached: D-9amEbU4AEOCFC.jpg (1200x983, 132K)

He did it to keep Sara safe. If Sara's the keymaster, then nobody would vote for her.

How do you think you'd fare if you were tossed into this Death Game By Majority? Would you try and work with the group to increase your chances of escape or distance yourself from other people because you don't want to get attached to them only to watch them die?

Attached: It's Your Turn To Die.png (1500x1080, 3.57M)

NOW... I'VE LOST IT

He probably overheard him telling Nao to vote for each other, instantly figured out what Mishima wanted to do and voted for him. If he tried to vote for Sara or Joe there's a chance they'd tie with Mishima and nobody would die, so he had to go with somebody who had a high chance of getting two votes without him to start thinning the herd.

>mr. sou's wild ride
>probably 3 parts long
I can't wait for the full madlad kino to be unleashed

Didn't mean to quote, but the question stands.

Will he be mad enough to outdo Hopeman?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

It's simply less people than one would assume

If he wanted to get himself and Sara out than it has two possible implications.

1. He just wants to go home with his best friend.

2. Sara's survival and victory is clearly important for the organization so wouldn't Joe be helping them?

can someone summarize the sou/shin hiyori stuff for me i played it a while ago and i dont remember why anything is significant anymore

Dead on the first trial/ main game

Hey user, can you give me 10 tokens? I'll give you 40.

>Not playing both routes so you can watch Awakened Sara defeat the death game AND watch Punished Sara duke it out with Madman Sou
What a fucking pleb.

Attached: God I Wish That Was me.png (816x624, 348K)

Who says he'd take Sara if he won as sacrifice ;^)

>MUH SISTER. MUH SARA. MUH SOU
>WOOF! MEOW!
And nothing of value was lost.

I'd probably die because I can't lie worth shit. The best strategy if you want to survive this kind of shit is definitely being friendly to everyone while looking for ways to betray/escape. You gotta approach this shit cynically and cold/devoid of emotions or else you're gonna end up ded.

Why do you need them, friend?

why did you make my reply to that image the filename...

I'd get the sacrifice card and die horribly

I just want to buy a soda.

god I was that was me

Dude's just a kid, don't be an unempathetic cunt to children.

Those eyes
The eyes of a murderer
UNF

Sou's Ride will never get old.

Me too. I'm excited thinking about it.

He'll definitely be on that tier at least with how serious that madlad looked at the end. He's out for blood. Hopeman better watch his back since Madlad Sou is coming for his title.

Because I too wish that was me.

pretty based

Well then of course I'll trade you the tokens! Wouldn't want you dying of thirst on me, haha. Here are the tokens you wanted, run along now friendo!

Shin was told he had 0% chance of surviving this game so to survive this game Shin threw away his old identity and took on the identity of Sou(a guy who wasn't even a candidate so his chances were even less than Shin's apparently)

So "Sou" is the person we see in the game while the real Sou was apparently killed by Alice a few years ago prior to the game. But his name suddenly reappearing in the system seems to imply that he was somehow revived or that he didn't die.

Depends on the first trial I had. I'd probably die to a fair few of those. If I did make it past that point I think it'd be pertinent to try and forge strong relationships with the other participants since it's your best way to avoid being voted into the 2nd round in the first place. If I drew the sacrifice card at any point I don't think I'd have it in me to actually kill such a large group of people, and at any rate I'd probably spill my spaghetti too hard if I did draw the role and make it exceedingly obvious. I'd probably off myself before the Main Game started in that case.
Still, I'd likely not make it very far. If I did it'd be mostly down to luck.

But that's all the more reason to spare Sou because Sara's likely going to go full madlady herself after all the Joe mindfuckery.

Well why wouldn't he?

I know, right? You just want her to choke the life out of you with her thighs.

Does Shin actually know about Sou, though, or did he pick the name seemingly at random? I feel like if he was intentionally trying to take Sou Hiyori's identity then he would have changed his last name as well. Everyone clearly had their memories altered to forget about Sou Hiyori, so maybe the name had left an impression in some way? I think there is clearly some memory alteration and perhaps multiple death game shit going on.

Idc. This is a death game. Age is irrelevant.

Well if by how I play Mafia and One Night Werewolf is concerned, I'd probably make it pretty far if I never got the sacrifice card and never needed to lie or fabricate an alibi. As soon as I was required to not tell the truth I'd probably out myself fairly quick.

He said he "just chose it", but i don't believe in coincidences here.

I'm betting he did, "just choose it" but having at one point already known about Sou Hiyori and having his memory erased left him with an outstanding impression that caused him to pick it. All speculation of course, but the memory altering device is definitely foreshadowing something greater.

I really wish I could have killed Q-taro, what an asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXLXO799D5w
this OST is fucking 10/10

It's not really explained why Shin picked Sou's identity atleast from what I remembered. But there may be something about Sou that Shin knew and felt that it would help in his survival. Also yes, it does seem like some memory shenanigans is going on since while the cast(except Sara) does recognize the real Sou, they don't seem to really remember much about him but it was something that made them all clearly terrified. Alice is the only one who remembers the real Sou because he kileld him. We don't know if Nao, Mishima and Joe recognized the real Sou since Nao wasn't present in the room at that time and the other two were dead. Kai knows him from data he found out but that's it.

But user he's your greatest ally...

>if I never got the sacrifice card
Wouldn't make a difference since there will be some bullshit cheating that forces that card on you like it was for Joe and especially Nao.

But of all people, why Sou? Maybe was it because he was dead? That's the only thing I can think of but that's probably not what it's going to be.

>perhaps multiple death game shit going on.
Wasn't that already implied. One of the people who didn't pass the first test mentioned how the organization needed Sara and how this game was for her.

He had the highest chance of winning the previous death game so Sou channeled his inner hopeman and luckily picked the best name possible.

I can listen to this OST for days. Idk how they did it but this OST is honestly better than a good amount of DR tracks.

>lets himself get manipulated by Sou
>escapes the facility killing everyone if you give him tokens
>lets Gin get shot with venom multiple times
I'd have taken Alice/Reko instead of this asshole.

Attached: 1533802693747.png (272x192, 121K)

Sou wasn't even a candidate for this game plus how would Shin know of the previous game's records? It's been said that Sara has had the highest chances of winning the game through all the simulations they've had meaning previous games.

youtu.be/wwFX5VbEYT0

By channeling his inner hopeman.

But he ended up taking the second shot for Gin. Plus it's not his fault that Gin's dumb ass got last place for not getting coins. It was unfair that Q-taro got put in that position in the first place having to cover for that dead weight's ass.

Remember the six million orphans cheering him on user...

He either is the sole person who remembers for some reason we haven't had explained. The only other non-candidates who could have an opportunity to recognize Sou's picture are either dead or not in the room, so it could be that. Or, he already knew about him once and had his memories erased. but kind of remembered something by chance.

Damn this shit is fire. Why is all the tracks in this game so 10/10?

He took the THIRD shot

Oops meant to quote

Gin isn't dead weight though. He found a way to the first floor and helped recieving Rangers chip (They wouldnt have found the secret room without him)

The passion of an auteur creator, I'll bet. Same reason the art and story's so good for this genre too.

Well then that would make him Shin Hopeman.

Yeah. We really would need to know how the non candidates would have reacted to him because the candidates we know of clearly reacted in a way expressing shock. Except Sara who doesn't recognize him for whatever reason.

But yeah it's possible that Shin knew something about Sou and that's why he picked Sou's identity. Plus there was that shadow who was egging Shin on.

How the fuck did Sara and Keiji go down and up the kitchen exhaust so fast, specially when they had to climb in a hurry when they got outed in the kitchen because of a trade?

>second highest chances of winning

poor one out for the lad who died because he was too swole

Attached: naomichi.png (1034x790, 1.91M)

>Gin doesn't gamble because his parents taught him
>The chips being linked to this game came out of fucking nowhere and he had no way to predict it'd be valuable for not dying
>This is somehow an idiot move

So why does Sara have the highest chance of winning, do you think? She's clearly got a certain charisma that works on the group but it's still really high compared to everyone else.

Attached: Party.jpg (1632x1248, 797K)

I thought it was the second shot he took. Either way he eventually intervened to save him but they wouldn't be in that situation if Gin decided to actually play the game and get coins.

Yes which was AFTER he fumbled in the first part of chapter 2 and not getting coins. He had to make up for being deadweight.

Anyone find the track "exploration D" as a stand alone video of youtube? That song is golden and I wanna listen to it on repeat

But then it would just be someone else. That makes no difference

How does Reko die if you don't push the doll? I forgot to save before the choice.

Yeah this guy was a boxer wasn't he? It says something that the second highest placer didn't even make it past the first test. Should have told Gashu that his ideal scenario was already fucked up.

Still a little peeved how he basically screwed over Nao simply because she was a non candidate. Makes me wonder what Miley had done if she was there since she knew of Gashu's action.

Fake Reko stabs her

Alright time to vote for which user's turn it is to die.

Anyone got the other CG for the other people who didn't make it? Because I want to sulk over not being able to meet them.

Keymaster btw

Vote for me i'm totally not the Sacrifice

Is that art official? It looks really similar to the style of the game.

Wish we got to see the other people who didn't pass the first game

A prequel with this whole cast would be a lot of fun.

I'm the sage and this guy is telling the truth btw

Even the highest place, Sara, has only like 15% chance, it's not unreasonable to assume someone with fairly good odds not making it past the first trial.

Can confirm that is the keymaster, trust me I'm the Sage.

Attached: Painter.jpg (600x800, 471K)

no real sou?

Check out the creator's twitter, they post art on it.

Attached: Open.jpg (680x546, 51K)

Put it on PS5 or remake the whole game for PS5 so we could get everyone.

Attached: PS5.jpg (1280x718, 43K)

Sara could have won already if she wanted, since Nao would escape with her. She doesn't want that though.

Doesn't matter. It was still Gin because that dumb kid chose not to play. His own fault.

Fake Reko goes full REEE after you choose Real Reko over her so Fake Reko stabbed her before she got killed off herself.

who's this nigga

Attached: who.png (71x68, 15K)

>50/50 chance you live or die
>death is instant if you fail

Baker-chan had best first trial outside of Q-Taro's

Attached: baker.png (1034x789, 2.01M)

>Nao, who wasn't even a candidate, being one of the two winners
Gashu would've been fucking furious.

>Yeah this guy was a boxer wasn't he? It says something that the second highest placer didn't even make it past the first test. Should have told Gashu that his ideal scenario was already fucked up.
To be fair Nao probably had Mishima doing most of the heavy lifting in their first trial together. Though your point makes sense since Kugie was the one who had been able to get Kanna to escape when she could have used the key to get herself to escape first. Kugie only died because Kanna wasn't quick enough to save her. Not trying to blame Kanna or anything but it just shows that non candidates can easily be better to survive than candidates

But how does that make him detrimental to the group? Had he gathered more coins than someone else the same situation would've played out, just with someone else attached to the deathtrap. Nothing would've changed, you're just being mean to a kid with no reason.

>Kugie telling Sou to stay away from her sister
Kek. She doesn't want her sister's virginity being taken

Just kinda realized all the candidate/non-candidate pairs had the same first trial.

I wonder what Kai's was

Brainlets. I'm the Keymaster. But go ahead and vote me out. Have fun dying. Cunts.

Interesting that she's missing from this image

>Even the highest place, Sara, has only like 15% chance, it's not unreasonable to assume someone with fairly good odds not making it past the first trial.
Well Sara is supposedly good at this game.

Good. Fuck that guy for his bullshit. I picked the Nao ending just to rub it in Gashu's corpse's wounds

Same with real Sou. They're both missing.

That image is before 2-2 so all 2-2 victim videos aren't there

I'm just saying it's not fair to give Q-Taro shit for something that was Gin's own fault. It doesn't matter that it could have been anybody else. It was still Gin. He chose not to get the coins so that's what happens to him.

>>lets himself get manipulated by Sou
He knew exactly what he was doing. How do you think he managed to collect nearly 200 tokens?

>Just kinda realized all the candidate/non-candidate pairs had the same first trial.
That's probably how Joe, Nao and Kugie got roped into this game. Because they were with candidates when the game got thrown on them.

>I wonder what Kai's was
Honestly hard to say. Could be something similar.

could you give me the sauce to that twitter?

hell nah. i don't want sony to get their hands on this.

So, i might have missed this but
what happened with the head inside the box that Nao was protecting ?

I wonder what the author is going to do from now on, chapter 2 endings have extremely different tones. Now he has to make a story with Sara depressed and a punished Sou on the lose, and another with her full of hope and that's ignoring Alice and Reko.

If it wasn't for Gashu's meddling we would've probably gotten rid of both useless Kanna and Shin "0.0%" Tsukimi

fuck the old coot

Attached: Cara14-4 (1).png (356x624, 87K)

Wait, how do you get the victim videos in 2-2?

Q-Taro's still a dick for not saving a kid immediately when given the opportunity, any person who isn't an evil cunt would hit the button as soon as possible.

No, dolls, as been established, do not bleed. And I think there were some game over cgs in the minigames and show blood on sara.

She was a QT. We have anymore? There was one girl who wanted to die which pissed off Rio Ranger.

I genuinely don't know.

Floor 1 with Keiji's ability

jesus fuck i'm mad now

>3 whole parts of Sao "ABSOLUTE MADMAN" HIYORI
I'm ready.

>Nao, Keiji and Kai ready to fuck Sara at any second
>Meanwhile Joe is distracted with Q-taro out of all people

Presumably Kai could have taken it to the third floor or something

Here you are, chief.
twitter.com/nannkizum?lang=en

Attached: Pink Hair.jpg (930x1091, 389K)

*Sou

Joe is fujobait. I still like him though.

He'll have to just give as much content. It will obviously take longer because of the 4 routes.

This. Sou's kino ride never ends.

They're just friends user, jeez.

probably the other elementary school kid who died at the trial, forgot his name, but his % was pretty fucking low

Spooky

Attached: EBUP1tVXoAYm2CY.jpg (680x520, 144K)

>Q-Taro's still a dick for not saving a kid immediately when given the opportunity, any person who isn't an evil cunt would hit the button as soon as possible.
Stop talking out of your ass. You sound like an idiot. No one would do that. You'd reasonably hesitate being scared for your life and he ended up taking the shot for him in the end. But you're going to keep on making him out as a villain while excusing Gin's own retarded actions that got him to that position.

>Sue, Gashu and Joe have very similar shades of brown for their hair color.
Huh. How about that?

>wanting to get rid of Shin
Fuck off. I need more Sousanity.

Besides Nao was basically used up at that point. There's only so many times we can keep rehashing her and her beloved dead professor plot.

examine the computer at the hidden room, there's at least 2 videos, I believe

You should totally steal the chip and the computer and not tell anyone about the plan, trust me.

Attached: 1547263599646.png (580x624, 89K)

Sara's harem is just insane. I mean LOOK at Nao. She literally IGNORES Mishima just to get up close and comfy next to Sara and Kai just has to run over with his cake for Sara.

I'd hit the button with no regrets, you're just an edgy faggot who's okay with letting kids die.

Joe's into Ryoko.

I just realised no one's wearing their collars and there's one sitting on the table.

thanks user also

twitter.com/nannkizum/status/1147849508987891714
this seems to imply the real sou will make his entrance in the final chapter.

No you wouldn't but keep pretending to be tough and selfless on the internet bro

I honestly doubt it.
I wouldn't push it, at least not before the speech about the doses.

Why is Sara's dad such a piece of shit?

>Besides Nao was basically used up at that point. There's only so many times we can keep rehashing her and her beloved dead professor plot.
this. people are mad at gashu for what he did to nao but nao's arc was basically complete and they didn't really know what to do with her anymore. it was for the best that she got cut loose or else they'd have to find some other way to make her relevant which means something about mishima again.

same with kanna and why i spared sou because now that he's exposed as shin, he can go places especially when the real sou might be out there.

Okay, i trust you Mishima. You're best boy so you wouldn't lie.

Because they aren't playing a game here. It's supposed to be just some fun art with everyone partying. I mean you see the other characters who didn't survive the first trial too.

>Real Sou and Shin Hopeman shenanigans
>all in one chapter
Chapter 3 can't come soon enough lads.

Attached: RealSou.jpg (624x703, 155K)

Imagine the clusterfuck if no one died during the first trial

Because don't fucking touch my daughter you faggot.

Reminder this dude died because Reko is too stupid to operate doors

>tfw japanese not good enough to play it untranslated

Attached: 1555383520660.png (399x544, 230K)

I'm not tough and selfless, I'm a weak bitch who'd get the shit beat out of him in a fight and probably wouldn't make it to the second sub-game in the first place because he's such a bloody loser. I probably wouldn't have the guts to hit the button if it was just another adult up there, but I'm totally cool with dying to save a kid's life. For a character that apparently has such a strong connection to an orphanage Q-Taro was weirdly willing to let a kid die right in front of him, and that's fucked up.

He wasn't in front of him he was behind him.

>people are going to miss scarf boys showdown because kanna cute

Attached: huh.png (236x251, 98K)

Well we have AI and dolls so they can do anything with that.

HEAVEN OR HELL
LETS ROCK

Those people need to be laughed at. Imagine actually saving Sou's cumrag.

Was still in close proximity and capable of stopping it.

not to mention the only reason he pressed the button was just because gin said "mom..."

Attached: despairthonk.png (798x594, 727K)

But let's forget how he eventually took one for him and how he's probably going to end up helping him again in the final chapter. But yeah. Big bad Q-Taro. Let's not call out Gin's own incompetence.

>be Q-taro
>kill everyone to escape
>find out the escape route was destroyed from the start
How embarrassing.

NO REGRETS
LET'S FUCKING GO

Attached: file.png (500x694, 432K)

Well because he realized the kid has a mom he wants to go home too which triggered Q-Taro's need to protect kids which is why he took the shot for him.

But none of that would have happened had Gin 's dumb ass decided to get coins. I mean even Kanna in all her uselessness decided to get coins.

He types like a teenage girl.

Well then they'd find a way for him to escape because if everyone but Q-Taro is dead, then how is he supposed to play the game anymore?

>He types like a teenage girl.
Yeah. Almost like he's being controlled by one....

GIN IS A FUCKING CHILD WHO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO END UP IN THE SITUATION, NO ONE WAS AWARE THAT COLLECTING ZERO TOKENS WAS A DEATH SENTENCE

but it wasn't

They're all stupid to operate doors. And even then, who the fuck would generally think to check behind doors?

I actually thought about this like 30 minutes while browsing the thread. I'd try to be as alpha as possible and make myself useful while trying to actively find a way to escape. If i'm worth a lot to the group and they believe I might find a way out they don't want to vote for me.
My biggest concern is that all the more useless people become a herd and refuse to vote for each other which leads to better people getting picked off and kills the hopes of ruining or escaping the death game.
If I get the sacrifice I would probably swing it and copy Joe's strategy of claiming sage.

>Game that can be clearly ranked ( tokens )
>in a death game
>not a possible death sentence

Attached: file.png (960x882, 1.45M)

They kill him and reboot the simulation again

Q-taro's info log kind of implies that he has an impulse for winning due to baseball, hence why he does so many shitty things without thinking. You can clearly tell he's a mess and can't stand himself sometimes. I think he's still a good guy.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT DUMB KID EXPECT? THEY WERE TOLD HOW IMPORTANT COLLECTING COINS WOULD BE AND HE CHOSE NOT TO GET ANY. EVEN KANNA WHO'S ONLY LIKE COUPLE YEARS OLDER THAN HIM FIGURED THAT GETTING SOME COINS WOULD PROBABLY BE A FUCKING GOOD IDEA. DID GIN EXPECT THAT GETTING ZERO COINS WOULD BE A GOOD THING IN A GAME AS FUCKED UP AS THIS WITH A FLOOR MASTER AS CRAZY AS RIO RANGER?

But that's breaking the rules!

It's basically outright canon Sara has naturally high charisma which is why her chances are so high. She's on good to great terms with literally every member of the cast with the exceptions of Sou and Q-taro. And with Sou, she has ridiculous amounts of hateship fanart.

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x4444, 2.49M)

The second game should have had no sacrifice card, it should have been about the candidates choosing someone to die according to the information bought in Prize Exchange.

He's a child, his parents told him not to gamble and so he doesn't trade tokens. Don't act like Q-Taro, who is a fully grown adult, has equal responsibility to a child.

i'm listening to the OST for at least two days now on a loop, i can't be the only one
it's so fucking good

He's going to have some part to the people running the game. I mean they chose him to be the one leaving cards for everyone in the first chapter plus they kept him around for the final chapter. There's going to be something to him. Same could be said for Gin as well.

And of course his orphanage having the same names as the organization

Any particular track you'd recommend, friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=sarP5DD1idU

Are his parents the ones running this death game? No. His own fault for wanting to keep to listening to rules of parents who have no power of a game that decides if he lives or dies. He shouldn't have been surprised to be in the situation he was in. Too bad he got Q-Taro dragged into it to where he had to take one for that useless kid

>trading tokens
>gamble

I'm the sage, and I can confirm the user below me is gay____

Attached: 1565012690641.png (490x624, 137K)

Gashu had no problem breaking rules. Just ask Nao.

IT'S A FUCKING DEATH GAME
YOU SAW PEOPLE DIE ALREADY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DROP THAT SHIT AND START SURVIVING

He's a CHILD.

Why are Naofags so insufferable?

I don't think that user knows what gambling is.

big whoop everyone was a child once

But muh parents' rules......

Are people forgetting that you needed to drop the same kg as the person who ranked last so it was lucky the one who ranked last was a light kid? Can we just drop this discussion?

Attached: ruri.png (234x228, 53K)

HE'S A CHILD IN A DEATH GAME, IF YOU CAN'T ADAPT, PERISH.
LIKE KANNA
FUCK YOUR PARENTS, YOU SAW NAO, JOE AND MISHIMA DIE ALREADY. DO YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT ONE?

He's a death game participant like everyone else. There were kids like him who died playing the game. He's not special.

The Pac-Man on his shirt kind of makes me think so.

You can't judge children by the same standards as adults, they are literally scientifically biologically less-developed physically and mentally. You're all fucking lunatics, no wonder it was so easy for you to murder Kanna.

t. Gashu

I didn't know that had phone reception in hell.

this discussion does not weigh 36 killagrams

Imagine if, instead of a sequel, we get an AU for this game
>Nao dies instead of Mishima
>Kugie fails to save Kanna
>Boxer-kun and Q-Taro have their first trials switched
>Baker-chan picks the right gun
>Rio spares the suicidal player because watching them squirm during the game would be more amusing to him
>Reko or Alice get killed in the first trial doesn't matter much which one goes
>Joe lives only for a little bit longer

Attached: 1565000660355.png (816x624, 208K)

Only after that Ginfag stops blaming Q-Taro for his dumb boy's own actions.

[citation needed]

A child being in last place for the weight
The biggest motherfucker being in first place for the poison
And a doll getting in bottom three

Things worked out really well for a situation that could've gone horribly with different participants.

Reminder that Gin is the single character in the entire game that hasn't shown his collar to anyone
Do not believe his lies

Don't be too hard on them. Most of these anons are probably the same age as Kanna so it's understandable.

why the fuck are there tears flowing from her forehead
how did they even get there

It's almost like they had computer models to predict player behaviour.

He was smart enough to do what he did in 2-2 so he's smart enough to do simple things like collect coins but he chose not to because "muh parents' rules". If his parents are the one running the game, I'd understand but they are not running the game.

And Kanna? You actually spared Kanna? Hoo boy. Have fun dying then.

bath

Am I the only one who thinks these two look oddly similar?

It's sweat.

>samefagging
I knew Ginfags were pathetic but they're also Kannafags too? This just keeps getting better.

>Instead of playing as Sara, you play as somebody else and Sara becomes the Sou equivalent

Attached: 72028736_p25.jpg (600x800, 258K)

The saliva from her mouth reaches her chin and reappears on her forehead, her face is a looped map

probably just sweat

I would only like it because I get to see the other players in action.

It's sweat user.

>And Kanna? You actually spared Kanna? Hoo boy. Have fun dying then.
Because letting a guy that hates your guts and is willing to reprogram an AI to ruin you is a better option.

Now we just have to wait three hours for the rest of the thread to reach this conclusion!

>A young child listens to and follows his parents instructions instead of thinking flexibly and adapting to a new and alien scenario
>This is somehow surprising
I don't understand, do you not know what a kid is?

Probably just artstyle choice....I think? Hard to say what twist they'll pull at this point for chapter 3.

It is because now we have more tension for chapter 3. Plus if he snaps out of his anger, he will be infinitely more useful than Kanna ever was.

>you play as Keiji so they can reuse the hallucination mechanic

Attached: as2.jpg (316x341, 34K)

I love Gin too but there's no way I'm missing THE madlad show

Attached: D-6HVBiUEAEyh0e.png (1200x985, 157K)

Can you post the full version of this pic?

Well then having a kid drag everyone die wouldn't be ideal. So might as well let the kid die then so the others can survive. We already had a few kids die in the first trial anyways.

Maybe Gin would learn to get coins next time. Since he's smart enough to do the things he did in 2-2.

I'm sorry user, but you're wrong. I was just making a little joke, see?
Your next line will be:
>Nice Inspect Element.

Attached: IWouldNever.png (1865x506, 43K)

its cum

twitter.com/hana611020/status/1136915545100390400
it's a gif

>threads already on their way to reach critical autism mass
It was fun while it lasted

It's Kanna's piss.

I'm also going to be playing with Kanna dead, but there's no way having punished Shin, who thinks you are in cahoots with the organization and wrote a message for Kanna telling her to die, running around is going to be better for survival than Kanna,

He's twelve, what kind of edgelord are you to advocate letting a twelve-year old die?

This. The Kanna ending is a complete snoozefest outside of the whole AI Joe talk. The Sou ending is setting up mindfuckery that wasn't possible before. You have to now take on not just the final floor master who may be Sara's dad but also Sou and possibly the real Sou as shown here And there's still Miley on the loose with her accomplice and who knows when Alice can snap if you choose to spare him as well. Alice/Sou route is objectively the best route.

women and children should be a priority, but the men of the group are really useful and could lead to less people dying overall. sacrificing kids is just too fucked up for me though.

>twitter.com/hana611020/status/1136915545100390400
how to download from twitter

EVEN IF THE THREAD DIES ITS FINE JUST DROP THIS TOPIC

Attached: 74865146_p27.jpg (500x700, 478K)

It really seems like several dozen more anons have just gone and completed the game over the past few days considering threads were slow as hell and we only had our first 500 post thread like 2 days ago.

He's almost a teen. So who cares. He's old enough to walk and think like he did, then he's old enough to collect coins like any logical person would do. If I were a 12 year old trapped in a a death game where I've already seen people die, I would get off my ass and get as many coins as possible if it's to be important for survival. His age does not excuse him. If his incompetence drags down everyone else's chances of survival, then he's better of dying.

Kanna is for Sou's needs.

Yes because when Shin was helping us with hacking, he was already much more useful than Kanna. He's also much smarter than Kanna. I mean even Kanna agrees with me and doesn't agree with you. That's why she decided to be the sacrifice. She realized she was useless baggage and did the right thing.

so what happens when you reach 100% on the hallucination meter? i only got 80%

Attached: 1556935030559.png (503x483, 291K)

i don't know if there are better ways because im brainlet but i just used a twitter video downloader that you find with 3 seconds search on google

Attached: D_M77hhUcAEl8r2.jpg (881x1200, 260K)

You can't just fucking say "Oh a twelve year old me would be the best at a death game and be a totally rational actor!" as if that somehow makes it in any way true. You're a fucking moron. If twelve year old you was in a death game he'd piss himself and freak the fuck out, not calmly barter his way up to 200 tokens and use the secret exit. Children have lessened responsibility due to their age, this is a well-understood part of society and you're completely ignoring it here for no reason other than you wanting to fuck Q-Taro.

But if sacrificing the one kid so literally everyone else can survive? Or have it where everyone else dies so the one kid survives?

I mean Kanna's a kid too so she would be sacrificed for Gin too.

at least he wants to fuck a consenting adult you hypocrite

Sou was right though, Kanna was a dumbass who thought her death would solve things when in reality it made things worse by having Sou snap.

I got to 120 and survived.

What's this scenario of everyone else dying for one kid? This hasn't been brought up in the conversation before.

Nigga literally a 10 year old would figure getting no coins would be bad for a fucking game where you can die. How stupid are you? You're the same idiot who thinks he'd just quickly sacrifice himself for some kid he barely knows. Any normal human would react how Q-Taro did. Especially when it was Gin's fault he was in that position.

My argument's made purely out of a desire to not let kids die during death games, Personally I want to fuck Sara. Still not legal but at least it's not my motive.

>Sou was right though, Kanna was a dumbass who thought her death would solve things when in reality it made things worse by having Sou snap.
And then chapter 3 could easily have Sara eventually bitchslapping Sou and getting him to calm down. Kanna would in no way be useful post chapter 2. Hell she was hardly useful at all.

Wasn't the point to get ten clear chips though? The coins were just for prizes. Gin still did what he had to do.

>What's this scenario of everyone else dying for one kid? This hasn't been brought up in the conversation before.
I'm just saying would you let everyone else die for one kid? Because muh morals and all?

Kanna purged the game of a non candidate, she is very useful.

Legal in my country.

...you just made me realize.

What if it turns out Gashu rigged her first trial so her sister would die. Their trial room was connected to his floor.

t. Gashu

Gin is doing alright
Made it past the first trial, got ten clear chips, survived two main games while providing some big pieces of evidence each time, and he found the hidden passage to floor 1. Better than Kanna desu

I AM the same idiot who'd quickly sacrifice himself for some kid I barely know, because I'm not an edgelord and I don't blame kids for shit that isn't their fault. It was fucking stated at the start of chapter 2 that the sub game could have everyone survive, and it was presented as entirely gathering the clear chips. Tokens were a side thing and there was no mention of token scores mattering except some mention of a reward for who gets the most, and there was definitely no mention of another game occurring after the clear-chip gathering, everyone assumed the main game would be next.

So you expect a twelve year old to deduce that by not assembling tokens, which were presented as entirely auxiliary, he'd get killed. I mean for fuck's sakes the kid got his 10 clear chips, he was following the game rules perfectly well. And again, this isn't something that could've been avoided since someone would have to have the lowest score and thus be strapped to the machine, so someone would get hit with poison anyway.

Shit that is pretty possible. But at the same time, Kugie could have saved herself but instead saved Kanna

Of course he did. You didn't notice there was no sandpaper in their room?

Keiji and Gin are dying next

>he was legit a pedo
yikes

Gin only survived the second main game because someone had to bail him out of the sub game because of his own idiocy.

But yes he is better than Kanna. Literally everyone is better than Kanna. That's not an accomplishment,

That's not what we've been discussing though. Kids are higher on the priority list but they don't outweigh a large group. Sacrificing a kid on a 1:1 ratio is fucked up, pure and simple.

This. It's so painfully obvious that their game was rigged the moment we found out that their trial happened on Gashu's floor.

Gashu probably took Kugie's love for her sister into account in order to screw her over.

shit thats true

Attached: even the beanie is afraid.png (257x330, 67K)

Ok. I'm just glad you aren't insane and autistic enough to sacrifice the entire group for one kid.

>Only two characters I still care about
This is fine...

>chooses not to get coins like everyone else was doing because of muh parents' rules
>not his fault

Holy shit, that cunt.

Fucking hell. Why is Gashu such a cheater? Miley was an insane bitch but she atleast played by the rules.

Yeah and there is also no bed or literally anything else
They just cleaned the room

Same here, I don't think Gin is in risk that much but I can already smell Keiji's death flag

Attached: 75011016_p21.jpg (800x600, 588K)

Keiji dying would suck.
Gin dying would be great because little shit should have died at the end of 2-1 instead of Reko or Alice.

All I wanted was for Rio Ranger to outlive Kanna and start wearing her bucket hat, fuck you Gashu.

who knows. say you finally make it out of a death game with a few others at the expense of a kid's life. would society still accept you after that? would you feel like there was more you could've done?

Because they cleaned the room
also it's this thread time to die

fuck society

Sara and Keiji will escape, get married, and adopt Gin, just believe.

Keiji is a goner because Sara needs one last dose of despair by losing her husbando.

>got best boy killed(basically)
>got Nao killed
>possibly got Kugie killed
Gashu a shit

Of course not, that's moronic, not only because there's another kid in the group but because part of the reason for saving kids over adults is a numbers game. They've got more of their life to live/have lived less of their life up this point. I'm just saying that I'd sacrifice myself for a kid if I was in that situation and that Q-Taro, who clearly has a connection to an orphanage, should've thought the same way if he had any stones.

But SOMEONE had to be put in that situation, Gin being there was literally the best outcome. Basically what you're saying is that he should've gathered more tokens and it should've been Nao, Reko, or Sara who died, is that it?

>less than one week almost everyone wanted to kill Sou
>now they want Sou's ride
what happened?

Attached: GDI SOU.png (1048x510, 250K)

Society can kiss my ass. Where was society when I was fighting for my life?

keiji will die and gin will grow up and marry sara.

Really Gin was the best option to get last place, if Nao was the last one no one would have checked the durability of the string and either Sara or Gin would have died because Reko would have to be the one to pull the string.

it was one guy samefagging

He was less of a madman in chapter 1.

>But SOMEONE had to be put in that situation
And it was Gin because of his own actions. Bingo was his name-o.

based

Attached: 70639583_p0.jpg (2048x1451, 644K)

Society doesn't give a fuck, letting kids die ain't a good look.

It was just some buttblasted Joefag.

Most fujos want Sou inside them.

>cucks best boy from getting Sara
I hate Q-Taro for not letting that fucking brat die.

Okay but you're blaming him for something that was unavoidable. It's like someone always HAS to be the sacrifice, it doesn't matter who. In your scenario where Gin gathers more coins, Nao, Reko or Sara is the one who gets put in the contraption. So you're specifically blaming him for not predicting this situation that he should've seen coming AND think he should've let one of those three die?

Idc. I'm alive and he ain't lmao.

Why do you think the Floor Masters are forced to be in the game like the participants? And what's the deal with the rift between Gashu and Miley?

Attached: Four Panel.jpg (377x810, 167K)

It's your turn to die, thread.

And it was Gin because he put himself in that position by coming to the brilliant conclusion to not get coins like everyone else were doing.

If Nao. Reko or Sara were in his position, then it would be their own fault.

He's the keymaster

Just like 2 or 3 days before we couldn't even hit 300 replies, I wonder what happened

Attached: Dzc21AeUUAEo0qE.jpg (1200x1106, 199K)

just fuck off and make your gay ass general already speedonvhs adamantium jimmy and hazmat

I wonder if Gin would make Sara wear this to bed.

Attached: 74865146_p24.jpg (600x900, 418K)

Why is Kanna so attracted to Sou?

I guess more and more Anons saw the threads and decided to play it, since you can play it in browser and it's pretty short it's pretty convenient to play. And death games are a small genre so fans of it aren't exactly spoilt for choice.

Attached: Hand.png (800x800, 282K)

He's smart, he's good looking and he's fun to hang with. Who wouldn't like him?

Judging from the small after scenes at the end of chapter 1, it seems Sou explained a bit to her his side of things.

nah, I posted the one on the bottom right

danganronpa fans didn't learn their lesson with v3 and want more death games

I see. It just seemed like she could leave him at any time but still stuck by his side.

V3 being a death game was not the issue with V3 for those that had an issue with it.

this game is nothing like danganronpa

>entire cast is dangitronpaul rejects
>everyone comparing sou to nigito
>nothing like dangitronpaul

lol