WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING?

Attached: Death Stranding extended trailer.jpg (2436x1125, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT HAPPENED TO (YOU)

Still staying on my path

>handgun level 2
Please don't make a retarded RPG shooter where I need to shoot someone in the head 15 times because he's a higher level than me

>Handgun level 2
Oh great, another shitty game with shallow shoehorned RPG mechanics just like God Of Onions.

can anyone decipher the chink symbols from the trailer?

God of onions sounds like some cooking show for real men.

if you don't properly learn to prepare and cook onions like a god you're probably a piece of shit

TRYING

Where?

WHY YOU SO ANNOYIN'

STILL STANDING ON MY PATH

it's going to be the same bullshit as in MGSV with gun tiers

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0

STANDING

>kojimbo got all his favorite female actors into a weird tentacle game

Attached: 1537064120597.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

ARE YOU STILL DENYIIIIIING

anyone else notice those shrubs look like little skelly hands

Those are shrubs?

I don't mind the tiers as much as the fucking wait times developing stuff. Higher end tiers taking ACTUAL DAYS was fucking bonkers.

Dude just set your PS2 clock forward a week lmao

The "actual days" stuff was FOB bullshit, you can bet it was konami wanting to sell their MB coins to speed it up

Reminder bros. Kojima showing new DS stuff at gamescom opening night

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-062244_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 1.12M)

this game is gonna be fun

Yea pretty much, I recall some platforms taking 10 days and some security team weapons taking days as well. Like I spent the first two years or so getting the daily logins to earn those free MB coins and once all my platforms and fob slots were full and upgraded I quit playing. Only stuff I spent those free coins on was completing the big command platforms and a few online animal heads.

I just hope the good stuff isn't watered down in shallow empty world shit. MGSV and TEW2 are retardedly notorious for this and I hate them

tew2 was great though, just as good as 1 but in it's own way. never got the dislike for those two open areas, if anything that's the kinda exploration I like. just enough side content to be fun and different than the core stuff but not so much it's 1000 korok seeds style.

It's pretty clear that the main focus of the game is traversing the desolate open world. Don't get your hopes up.

the originals had leveled weapons as well...

What, the original Death Strandings or the original Metal Gears?

It's probably just indicating the upgrade level of the gun or something.