youtube.com/watch?v=F6LIFBVhObQ
youtu.be/ubP7vYaaI_A
youtube.com/watch?v=nKSvI0_BMVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PkhCNx-8Qos
youtube.com/watch?v=fxXM_CQUwQc
youtube.com/watch?v=gfgBDs8z6WE
youtu.be/gQGFGGptiAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's always been sad that consolefags didn't get to experience MMOs in their prime.

More cozy

youtu.be/BV-v9bdMQp0?t=385

youtube.com/watch?v=2NoF8PHQJqQ

That's really beautiful. Thanks for posting!

youtu.be/h3dPApPyIGs

In general, LOTRO has some great comfy music

youtube.com/watch?v=F6LIFBVhObQ

>Entire Oblivion soundtrack

Had that one as my house theme in the game. Makes me miss it, too bad its f2p lootbox trash now.

youtu.be/ubP7vYaaI_A

youtube.com/watch?v=nKSvI0_BMVQ

I cherish those times.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkhCNx-8Qos

That's a shame. I've always wanted to visit it. Never been heavily into MMO's but it seemed like a kino experience aside from a few parts I've heard about such as the horse battles

Attached: oblivionrain.webm (960x540, 285K)

Can't hurt to try it out. It's free.

Yeah it was amazing and such a great community. At least until after the Moria expansion. They have made so many bad design decisions and now with f2p shit that its just not worth playing.

I hear the RP servers are active though as they have always been. Always people who want to RP lotr I guess.

And you can still play it and level through, but dont bother buying any expansions.

Dont know if Moria is free as well now or if the game is only free until level 50, if it is could be worth it.

It'd be cool if the community had an old revision once the current LOTRO dies out. I'd imagine it will when Amazon's MMO comes out

Would be nice to get a community with the same atmosphere. Cant say I have huge hopes for a Lotr MMO in these days though. Will probably be p2win bullshit from the get go. But I'll keep my eye on it.

I don't care what anybody says, I liked Age of Conan. The music was perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=fxXM_CQUwQc

youtube.com/watch?v=gfgBDs8z6WE

youtu.be/gQGFGGptiAg

Attached: 4D185AAF95B54A1A9A65E6FE3592326D.jpg (268x268, 33K)