Can we stop pretending to hate it because Reddit said so?

Can we stop pretending to hate it because Reddit said so?

Attached: fortnite-season-9-key-art-01-ps4-us-09may19.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

I feel ambivalent toward it. Battle Royales are a cool idea but the building just isn't for me.

they made a no build zone in the center of the map for all the buildlets lol

I would've enjoyed the PvE part more if it actually came out

Not good enough

They have no building modes in creative and LTM's, turns out its a pretty mediocre shooter without builds

>they modified how weapons worked at least a year ago
>fucking dropped it and never tried making it work after a single try

Attached: 1554820805106.png (300x300, 10K)

That's what Yea Forums said about Minecraft back in 2011 but here we are in 2019, having a Minecraft renaissance while Fortnite is being seen as the incel game for would be public gunmen of the future

The game is genuinely pretty fun, however, to play it you have to use Chinese spyware which makes it a hard pass.

Based
Br is a great format. But anything great in the hands of a AAA dev is bound to be overshadowed by shitty mechanics.

Ok, i'll hate it for different reasons then.

This is the only good thing to come out of this game. Say something nice to her.

Attached: Rebel-Fortnite-Skin-Robo-Rebels-Set.jpg (576x742, 53K)

The game is sometimes good but is currently trash. They added broken af robots

But the fortnite reddit has 2 million followers

The PvE mode was alright but definitely not worth the price, the BR mode was decent for a few seasons until it jumped the shark after season 4, the building is just a shitty mechanic and the shooting isn't good enough to stand on its own without the building.
It's not bad but there's much better third person shooters and BR games out there, user.

Attached: 1507964031643.jpg (1146x631, 136K)

That's because Yea Forums and reddit are one and the same.

Should have been first post.

i dont hate these type of games

i simply grew up with better ones and it feels like going backwards when i try playing them

I don’t like how Battle Royales are taking precedence over team based shooters so no

>nooooo they added something fun in my super serious game!!!!!
Shut the fuck up faggot

I never fell for the BR meme to begin with

the problem with the game is that theres no non-BR PvP modes, if there were respawn modes id actually might give it a chance, but the cancerous normalfag community doesnt help either.

No, the building mechanic is shit and all the hitscan is shit.

this, if they added a mode where there were standard respawn modes like TDM and CTF i wouldnt think of it nearly as negatively as i do now.

The game's balance is literally determined by reddit and their complaining which makes the game extremely unfun to play. Also turbo building made defensive options too strong. If you look at the weapons added after turbo building they were all high rate of fire and large magazine capacity

Attached: 1506885985770.jpg (776x1000, 67K)

>tfw you're one of the last people that still plays battlegrounds
The crafting, the artstyle, I just can't get into fortnite

Attached: sad clown.jpg (690x815, 425K)

Do you realize those two are exactly what they're having over there now right? even prop hunt

Fortnite isn't the same without building. Having the ability of building a ramp to climb up buildings or reach places you couldn't is handy. I agree some of the autistic shit you see by high level players makes it look unbalanced tho