What are the best games you can play with just your right hand?

What are the best games you can play with just your right hand?
>the jerk off game, when u cum u win
On too many pills at the moment, my wedding tackle is staying in the box.

Attached: DSC_0239-crop.jpg (2676x1348, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journal-topics.com/articles/driver-of-reported-stolen-van-causes-six-vehicle-accident-in-niles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slay the Spire is very good and you only need to use the mouse.

Getting over it with Bennett foddy is unironically fun

is it wrong if want Slay The Spire on mobile?

>That blood splatter inside the car

Attached: 1535240447886.png (1280x1080, 1.17M)

Ive had a collision at 65 mph and it did not look remotely that bad.

trials rising
it's a new gen version of the old games where you ride a motorbike left to right through a course with only throttle and tilt control

Stolen van and it hit five vehicles, according to the news article it came from.
Driver was in critical condition, according to same article.

The panther car you hit was probably going in a relative speed to yours. If you collide with a stationary vehicle at 40mph it’s destroys both cars.

Starcraft: Brood War if you're a real man.

I wish I didn't suck at this game.

Depends on the vehicles, really. A plastic japshit car will get ruined by a pickup truck.

assuming you have your legs n feet, you can get a foot controller and play action games like monster hunter and witcher 3. i use a mmo mouse and a foot pad and cant use my left hand and i beat those games

I like to play civ 5 while I'm eating since you can play entirely with just the mouse, so only need one hand.

Attached: barb slaves.jpg (1680x1050, 534K)

There's a guy that plays planetside 2 with no hands. Figure you should be able to play a lot of shit with one hand.
Start easy with turn based games, then work up to button mashers, then play RTS.

>"plastic japshit" car crumples as it was designed to and protects driver/passengers

>truck rolls 8 times and kills several people

lol

>What are the best games you can play with just your right hand?
Any Pokemon game played on any original Gameboy or a GBA SP

Take 'em with you, I say. Don't wanna be lonely on the ride to hell. I'm not trying to start a vehicle slap fight, though, a truck was what hit me and I was driving a plastic japshit car. His truck looked fine and didn't roll. If my side airbag had deployed, I'd be in better shape.

>Take 'em with you, I say. Don't wanna be lonely on the ride to hell
Kill yourself

Those crumple zones are only designed for certain impacts upto certain speeds.
If you get t-boned by a F150 in one of those, you're gonna be written off just as much as your 'car'.

Link?

Relax.
journal-topics.com/articles/driver-of-reported-stolen-van-causes-six-vehicle-accident-in-niles/
>Chicago
You can guess who the people were who stole the van.

>LMAO NIGGERS AMIRITE XD

there is no situation where the plastic shit is going to be in better condition than a pickup. if a pickup is sent rolling, the plastic shit is likely a pancake

When you're right, you're right.

If a truck rolls "8 times", there's either excessive speed going on or the truck careened off a ledge of some sort and rolled down a long way and the toyota it hit is toast.

Attached: initial-d-329270.jpg (1200x892, 130K)

>t. doesn't have a drives licence or any comprehension of how vehicles (or science) works

Calm down, no one's arresting your wife's bull.

Wii Sports Tennis

Fallout 1 and 2.

Granted using the bindings on the keyboard is more convenient but it's easily possible with just the mouse.

Attached: 1537489162211.jpg (462x664, 74K)

I collided with a concrete highway marker once and I was fine. No injuries whatsoever.

Most people who drive pickups who don't need it for work are assholes though so i wouldn't doubt the excessive speed bit.

People only get into car crashed because at least one person was being retarded.

That's a regional thing, I believe, here in the part of Texas I live in a truck is pretty useful and most families have one.
I guess you can count the manufacturer as a person being retarded when there's a catastrophic failure.

Wow really?

Yea you are probably right. In the north about 70% of truck or SUV drivers tailgate you when you are going over the speed limit, cut double yellow lines because they can't fucking drive the thing, and park like complete douches.

EVE Online