All those Epic Store Sales Numbers?

Turns out they were true and not a fabrication of our writers (or Steam drones who are now seething)

Attached: epic store sales2 43.jpg (1058x667, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvKmQs6m_iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if Epic would offer me a chunk of money for my game. I'd take it.

Don't care Swiney, not installing your bloatware.

>implying steamdrones will aknowledge this thread at all
Dont be delusional the Gaben cocksuckers will never do this

Threadly reminder to filter "EGS", "epic store",
"steamdrone" and "pcbro" so you can avoid viral marketing posts.

Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay and ETC are all DRM. GOG isn't. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron or a shill.

imagine being this ugly lmao

Attached: 1546288091732.png (2713x1221, 3.29M)

GOG.com isn't the only DRM-free store. Hell, they even promote other stores in their FCK DRM website.

>i-it's not DRM if it's just a free account
Fuck off shill, you're no better than the rest

Attached: proofs.png (680x514, 72K)

oh yeah, if the voiceman and literal number 1 jew Tim says it, then he must be right? what possible reason could he have to lie to us?
you are either underage, retarded, or both

Well, about Humble Widget and itch.io? They don't require accounts, just an email.

>do we fabricate our numbers? haha of course not
>just trust us haha

Seems it was a waste of time trying to debate the facts. Tim being witty, savage online and dabbing on redditors will have Yea Forums eating out of his hand in no time, pretending like they never did otherwise.

Attached: 1554514872360.png (540x643, 355K)

>Hmm I have a file which contains the game which I can save forever on whatever I so choose and can install endlessly
>YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN EPIC
Its how I know its an Epic shill. Steam shills are too far up their own ass to care.

I mean this was always obvious. I hate Epic as much as anyone but the people who unironically thought the deal meant Epic would literally purchase a shitton of copies of the game and just leave them lying around in unused accounts was retarded.

Especially hilarious when you consider the EGS doesn't have a cart or gift options so they'd have to have employees buying copies one at a time over and over to fulfil the deal.

We just had this thread. Are you addicted to getting BTFO, OP?

you still haven't proven it wrong retard

Stop spamming these threads you annoying faggot.

>GladiumTonitrua
fuck off namefag

Attached: Tim Sweeney.png (805x556, 599K)

This. Yea Forums is now unironically in favor of lootboxes since the government tried to step in, it's only a matter of time before everyone here switches to EGS and shit on steamdrones 24/7.

youtu.be/RvKmQs6m_iY

>Steamcels say your game can only sell if it's on Steam
>Game isn't on Steam
>Sells 500,000 anyway

OH NO NO NO NO NO - THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN STEAMBROS

Add the Epic exclusive payment and the game is a HUGE success

>trolled steam drones with tweet about selling only 8 copies on EGS
>steam drones actually thought what they sold that much and started to celebrate, posting on news sites and reddit about games failure to sell
>steam drones brain was too small to realize that was a joke and they got dabbed on

Absolutely based Coffee Stain blowing the fuck out of Steamcels

Attached: ugly spic but told the truth.jpg (754x699, 27K)

These threads are paid viral marketing campaigns by epic.

No need to prove it wrong if you don't prove it right.

All I want is a player count for satisfactory is that so hard to ask? I mean if a game sold 500k it MUST have some player community right? Or were all the purchasers Chinese retards?

Epic has enough money that they don't need to lie

>Especially hilarious when you consider the EGS doesn't have a cart or gift options so they'd have to have employees buying copies one at a time over and over to fulfil the deal.
How can you be this stupid?

>no player numbers
>"haha they must be low gamers win again!"
>they show player numbers
>"these are obviously fake! gamers win again!"

>claims something
>provides absolutely zero proof of his claim being true

Attached: 1457181254373.png (783x509, 402K)

I love the Epic Game Store mostly because Tim managed to finally arm developers with the means to fight back against their audience and that's a good thing.

>Meanwhile in reality
Nobody talks about this game, zero interest, zero discussion, fucking absolute nothing, not even chipring and you want me to belive this sold half a million?

You know Steam doesn't provide sales numbers either?

Isn’t that just a fraction of what Factorio sold anyway?

We at Epic are always excited to contribute to the gaming community by funding development of games that simply couldn't happen otherwise, due to broken compensation models. We're happy that developers are realizing Epic's model is simply better for developers than our competitors. Gamers, too, get to play great games that couldnt have been made using other, broken platforms! Its a win-win that we believe will reinvigorate the gaming ecosystem.

I don't see Yea Forums discuss Fortnite yet I know it's a big game.

You're forgetting the money Epic injected

Coffee Stainers in the house tonight! Steamcels gonna have a bad time.

Attached: 1550550027286.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

They do provide player count statistics, and steam profiles can be data mined for at least partial statistics.

I really like Tim for his non Ebin Store achievements, but man how fucking mad you must be to take time off your big dick job to make that post on Reddit.

Dude basically spends most of his day going "actually no..." to random people on Twitter about his shit. Thats honestly now how you win people's good faith and it's crazy how he just keeps going. It's honestly just one step above notchs Twitter activity.

Here's some free advice Tim. Just make Epic a publishing label. Put your own games on the store. You know... Like Valve did, back in 2003, which is what you guys love to compare yourselves to for some reason.

>this is the face of the guy whining about Steam’s “monopoly”
Not surprised

Check /vg/ and Yea Forums does have Fortnite threads from time to time. Meanwhile this game has no discussion anywhere, their reddit is as drough as Stacy vagina in late 40s

Factorio is shit though. Satisfactory is 3D.

>What is playercount
>What are Profiles with games

>bloatware
this nigga straight out of 1995
"I'll be damned if a program is going to force my system to use 6% of it's total ram instead of the usual 5% when idling."