*raises paw*

*raises paw*

>Death Stranding Has Been Removed from the Official PlayStation Site's List of Exclusives

playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
playstation.com/en-us/corporate/press-releases/2016/sony-interactive-entertainment-america-unveils-extraordinary-gaming-experiences-for-playstation-4-and-playstation-vr-at-e3-2016/
trademarks.justia.com/871/07/death-87107685.html
trademarks.justia.com/867/99/detroit-become-86799972.html
twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/677007747087511553
web.archive.org/web/20190531101052/https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
youtu.be/rP3UngLFou4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Kojima strikes again

We knew this was coming out on PC literally the day after it was first announced. How soon you forget.

Can't wait to explore this based kojikino along side based black man Die-Hardman and kino auteur Refn. Based as fuck.

Huh, where have I heard this before..

Attached: 1449929844247.png (1971x900, 467K)

Do people even care about exclusives at this point? Like, no memes or anything, but in outright sincerity, does ANYONE care? How old are the kids now? Like, how many of them do people actually care about? Because if there's a bunch of kids that haven't been exposed to it yet that have an affinity to it, they will find it. They don't know they care about it right away, because even if they do, there's a lot of people who're gonna be in their homes and be like, what did you say? I'll just add that there's a lot of younger kids that I've seen and they're playing with the new characters and having conversations with themselves or others about them. Like "Oh, look at these characters. You look adorable." Or maybe they find it to be sort of a shock to their parents because, you know, they're just new to something. But for the most part, they're just sort of looking for the things that they're used to, really.

i literally bought a ps4 just for this game.

fuck kojima.

Is this a copypasta?

we already know that, THE OFFICIAL cover are reveal does NOT say "Only On PlayStation".
that settles it.

Attached: death-stranding-standard-2d-packshot-bd-edition-two-column-01-ps4-24jul19anz_1563768980288.png (410x510, 264K)

GAMEPLAY ON AUGUST 19TH
GAMEPLAY ON AUGUST 19TH
GAMEPLAY ON AUGUST 19TH
GAMEPLAY ON AUGUST 19TH

Attached: 1565102684160.jpg (1439x1228, 646K)

>playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
because its going to be on PS5 as well, retard

NOOO THIS WAS THE ONLY EXCLUSIVE THE PS4 WAS GONNA GET THIS YEAR
NO NO NOOOOO

That box art is bland. Hope it has a reversible cover.

cope

explain journey

There's a bunch of games that are also on Vita there. Keep coping.

Outside of right at its announcement as a Decima engine game, Sony has literally never referred to it as an exclusive of any kind. How in denial would you have to be about it at this point?
Don't you think they'd market the shit out of this as an EXCLUSIVE FUCKING PLAYSTATION GAME if they could? of course they would, but they deliberately do not comment on it, and deliberately do not market it as such. Gee, I fucking wonder why?

Technically I suppose only the "collector's edition" is available on PS4.

I mean Journey is technically also on EGS (I know we forget that place exists, but it does) so they couldn't call it an exclusive anyway.

>All PlayStation 4 exclusives*
>*Games Published by SIEE
Maybe they just changed publishers for Death Stranding?

This game is going to be shit

Never Ever

Attached: 1553810537836.png (773x666, 473K)

>australia

He met with Gabe in Seattle 6months ago and a month later steam announced the better split for big games the trip was for nothing els only going to valve

You are a moron if you buy a ps4 for this game it will be out on steam a month or 2 later if not day1 Sony didn't fund this game they let him rent decima engine you realise darksouls uses phyer engine a Sony first party engine and namco paid for it to be released on PC Xbox and switch for fucks sake.

Its coming home boys and mgs4 will be perfectly emulated in weeks too. Phraze the light

That's literally the least likely possibility. Why would they do it?

For real, Shitjima is a hollywood-obsessed hack

PS4 has no games
PS5 has no hardware

the absolute cope

Death Stranding looks shit tho

>this game it will be out on steam a month or 2
Mustard here, but you are definitely wrong about this. It will take half a year, bare minimum.

Because it will sell double or triple as much on steam and Xbox you moron

You realise RDR1 was a ps3 exclusive but rock star paid to brake it its why it and 2 will never come to PC the clause only let them pay a amount to release it on Xbox.

Sony literally prob got 30% of 360 and Xbox one sales of RDR1/2 learn basic industry shit

maybe its clearly not going to be finished on time and sony doesnt want their name on it now

I wonder what newfags think when they see someone calling themselves a mustard. Does Yea Forums even use that term anymore, at all?

Imagine being this delusional

Day1

OH NO NO NO NO NO

DEATH STRANDING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OURS SONYBROS

Attached: 1565198478851.png (2000x860, 202K)

>Because it will sell double or triple as much on steam and Xbox you moron

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

journey collectors edition is also available on ps3
his post is very stupid but i went with it
how did he know ds is the only one thats going to be also on ps5, why not also last of us 2? it happened last time
what about spiderman, you know, the game where they showcased the new ssd loading speeds for ps5

Attached: ps3-game-6100-packart.png (214x246, 85K)

Kojima hasn't shown any kind of interest in making exclusive games in eons, Death Stranding was originally set out to be a multiplat game, don't you think that when he was literally handed the engine on a fucking gold platter by Sony that maybe they agreed that okay, you can do whatever the fuck you want, we'll allow a pc release.

>MGSV but with babbies and norman reedus
>kojimadrones and zoomers will still act like its the GOTYAY
why

Imagine owning a ps4
>Let alone any 8gen shit

Who said I do? I'm a pcfag and loathe consoles, I'm just not delusional like some people. I'm sure DS will come to PC, just not for the reasons that retard stated.

can you say anything without sounding like an obnoxious faggot

>butthurt nintendies will act like it isnt goty

>gameplay

Can't wait for Timmy to buy my copy.

Attached: based tim.png (696x493, 335K)

they already showed some cringe-inducing "gameplay"

Attached: 1559149313121.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

How long until
>it just won't FEEL right on PC
copeposting?

already happening tbqh

This game will be such a flop.

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0

I don't care. I own a ps4 but i hate Kojima with a passion. If the game is good then everybody enjoying it is fine but if it's shit, i want it to be absolutely horrible.

Attached: You bought a PS4Pro.png (1059x962, 428K)

Shitposting aside, that is fucking awful

playstation.com/en-us/corporate/press-releases/2016/sony-interactive-entertainment-america-unveils-extraordinary-gaming-experiences-for-playstation-4-and-playstation-vr-at-e3-2016/
>Also, in partnership with SIE, celebrated game creator Hideo Kojima took to the stage to announce his new PS4 exclusive title, DEATH STRANDING. DEATH STRANDING will be produced, written, directed and designed by Hideo Kojima himself, and will star actor Norman Reedus.
>PS4 exclusive

trademarks.justia.com/871/07/death-87107685.html
>DEATH STRANDING is a trademark of SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC.

>Journey
I've just played that shit on my toaster though.

Attached: 1511407926765.png (492x534, 356K)

Ehh Probably just for the PC port.

lmaooooooo look at the top of sony's head

>*raises paw*
Try to hide your power level, furfag.

Ah, another Epic exclusive incoming.

BUT IT WAS ANNOUNCED YEARS AGO IT WAS NOT EXCLUSIVE, ONLY SONY TRIES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME IS EXCLUSIVE SO YOU FALL FOR THEIR LIES AND BUY MORE CONSOLES YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHERS

Attached: sony lies.jpg (2000x2470, 1.4M)

delusional
kojima hung out with gaben

Attached: 1540006197884.jpg (920x900, 198K)

Come to me PCboys

Attached: Tim-Sweeney.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Oh that means they are best friends now and Kojima doesn't care about epicbux right?

it just means that you're a retarded shitposter
thats all :P

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1416935286551.png (516x304, 202K)

You got me.

what about dreams? So I was right all along and we will get a pc release of dreams in the future. And apparently medievil too.

trademarks.justia.com/867/99/detroit-become-86799972.html
Really makes you think, huh...

Attached: never ever.jpg (710x900, 280K)

I thought "the game was a pretentious movie game and kojima is a hack"?

Nice, so instead of paying 10 bucks when it goes on sale, I'll pay nothing and pirate it. Based

Quantic still owned the IP
Sony owns the Death Stranding IP

It is, and now I'll get to laugh at that piece of shit for free when I pirate it.

OH NO NO NO NO bros, how could we let this happen!!!!!!!

Attached: 1540838042412.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

lmao sure buddy

>Sony owns the Death Stranding IP
[citation needed]

ok fanboy. don't pop a vein

Sony owns Detroit and the rest of Quantic Dream's games.
>Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, Detroit: Become Human™ ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe, developed by Quantic Dream. “Beyond: Two Souls” and “Detroit: Become Human” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe and are used under license. All rights reserved.

apologize

Attached: 66230157_422109948648301_2222509077324365824_n.png (960x641, 732K)

see Or go to the Epic Store page if you don't believe him.

Once it gets confirmed it's not an exclusive, people will backpedal on such claims. Happaned with Quantic games as well. It's "a sony brand" until it's not.

Get off my board you god damn furry

KOJIMBOOOOOOO
I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT CONSOLE YOU MAKE FOR

Attached: IMG_20190525_202837.jpg (465x553, 36K)

>2+1

Attached: 1540813355643.jpg (626x717, 34K)

DON'T
SAY IT

>Kojima and Gabe met up at Valve HQ in 2017
post yfw it's happening
epic fags BTFO

Attached: kojima.png (548x544, 682K)

Kojima games never felt right on non-Sony platorms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT'S A FUCKING BLOODBORNE MACHINE ALL OVER AGAIN
Not even ghost of sashimi will get rid of this butthurt

Attached: 4c.jpg (235x214, 9K)

Snatcher for the Sega CD was great

Let me guess. You're favorite Kojima games are MGS3 and 4, right?

MGS1 and GZ akshually

There's like 2 Sony fans in this thread that even give a shit. Playstation just doesn't have cult worship surrounding it like Nintendo.

honestly gonna be goty

Metal Gear 1 and 2 came first on the MSX-2
MGS2's og Xbox port was better than PS2 version.
HD Collection plays the same on both PS3 and 360
MGSV for PC is arguably the best way to play that game
Snatcher came out way before the PS1
Policenauts' Saturn version is better than PS1.

cope more faggot

Death Stranding, much like MGSV, is a YouTube game where other people play it for your enjoyment.
I will enjoy watching the highlights just like I did with MGSV.

Attached: 1441146549839.gif (267x199, 209K)

So does this mean Sony fanboys are finally going to stop pretending that this game is going to be good?

>your
just say my, dumb zoomer

lol No. Juts because you found out about Kojima playing MGS on PlayStation and made a tradition out of that series and systems doesn't make the games feel bad on other platforms. That's called being a fanboy.

Hd collection had button sensitive controls on PS3. 360 does not have button sensitive controls.

Vr missions in 2 demonstrate how much of a difference this makes
Retard

Are you poor or something? MGSV was 90% gameplay.

Attached: 1565049495466.png (674x476, 356K)

Let's hope the story is finished this time.

>falling for the sensitive button meme
Oh man, I sure love to raise my M4 rifle and actually not shoot it at all HAHA

this is a false equivalence david cage was bought out from under them by the chinks someone else needs to buy kojima and his team to be truly comparable

>Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, Detroit: Become Human™ ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe, developed by Quantic Dream. “Beyond: Two Souls” and “Detroit: Become Human” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe and are used under license. All rights reserved.

Irrelevant. Sony owns the IP and chose to license it for sale on PC.

>david cage was bought out from under them by the chinks
wrong
>someone else needs to buy kojima and his team to be truly comparable
KojiPro is actually an independent studio, with Death Stranding being funded by Sony. Kojima himself has clarify this

>In December of the same year, Kojima's employment contract with Konami was officially terminated. He would then go on to re-incorporate Kojima Productions as an independent development studio. The staff count of the reformed studio is approximately 100, allowing for peak efficiency and developer coherence.

So then it's 100% confirmed? This couldn't have been a mistake.

Same with Medievil, Dreams and Concrete Genie

Nigger what about PS3/4 crossports then? Journey (before on PC) and TLOU Remastered still use exclusive on Playstation and it says "only on Playstation". PS5 is still a Playstation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EXCLUSIVITY
FUCK YOU KOJIMA

Attached: 1551004531328.jpg (784x960, 58K)

when you complete the game the cover changes

Why is Journey still listed?

Let's clarify something. A company like Sony funding games does not imply said games will be exclusives to Sony's consoles, as long as the studio developing the game remains third party. Kojima Productions, to this day, remains third party, as confirmed by mane sources. It's not a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment.
With that out of the way, the Sony Brand has popped up in a few PC games over the years. The most recent examples being the Yakuza series by SEGA (they explicitly list Sony in the credits) and Quantic Dreams games. Also, Shenmue III has been funded by Sony themselves, and that's also coming to PC.

gracias el furro ironica

Death Stranding belongs to Kojima Productions

>Way back in the original press release regarding the partnership with Sony, Kojima’s first independent title – which then didn’t even have a title – was announced PS4 console exclusive. The exclusivity period was not detailed then, but the developers did say “the title is planned to become available on PC.”

Sony cope really is something else

Maybe his whacky "social strand game" will even be cross-platform

You care more about this than Sony fans.

Nintendbros, PC-Chads and Xbros all knew, yet you had snoys arguing that it's not the case.

Attached: 1537572515859.png (917x927, 572K)

okay..

Attached: 1521735377567.png (737x691, 670K)

>chinks purchase a stake in quantic dreams
>games show up on the chink store some months later
seems relevant especially since it didn't happen before i thnk
>wrong
yea they bought a stake in them not outright i had that wrong
>KojiPro is actually an independent studio
so are insomniac and media molecule never even implied sony owned kojima productions like naughty dog or whatever

Literally the only exclusive this year gone

Attached: 1565161653984.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

And after all this proof, Sony cucks are still in denial. When the PC port gets confirmation, they'll still refuse to believe it.

Sony never had anything to do with Yakuza dude. Yakuza HD was also on the Wii U of all things. They show up in the credits probably because of product placement.

Normies will eat that shit up.

I care more about sony fans coping than Sony fans? Are you feeling ok?

You join the ranks of retards that buy consoles for a game thats far from releasing only to be disappointed when things change. We dont feel bad for you

>When the PC port gets confirmation, they'll still refuse to believe it.
they wil cry, hide in their mom's basement and call the game shit

I know. I was pointing out the Sony brand can appear in non PS exclusive titles, contrary to popular belief.

I'm a PC faggot and to be honest it's strange it isn't an exclusive given that Sony helped fund it.

Shenmue 3 says hi

Well, whatever. Glad that consolecucks are getting dabbed on, but MGSV permanently sank any fucks I gave about Kojima until he proves he can make good games again.

why was it part of the list in the first place if its not exclusive?

No matter if it is shit, it is another attempt at representing games as a form of "art" and therefore will receive only the highest reviews from gaming journalists who hope this will lift them on the same level as their colleagues reviewing film and literature. Another "Citizen Kane" moment in gaming.

>el

>kojima defense force actually bothering to shill for this shit game

b-but..... days gone!

Kojima's lowest rated game on Metacritic is an 88/100. Stick to playing Mario Party.

I "own" MGSV. HumbleBundle.
Just watched it cause' other games/backlog.

It has to be

Who said Bloodborne was coming to PC outside of maybe emulation?

Attached: 1552676958176.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

>It's an open world game
I'm still watching it on youtube. Not even bothering pirating it.

Attached: 17e3dddbc567f39f481d199a86d11c4e.png (500x281, 143K)

>kojimas turds are literally better than nintendos best game
really makes you think

HA HA HA

Attached: 271-2712184_pc-master-race-reclaims-the-gold-pc-master.jpg (920x903, 221K)

How long after PS4 release?

>>Death Stranding Has Been Removed from the Official PlayStation Site's List of Exclusives

No way in hell it's coming to anything but PS4 since it's using a sony owned game engine designed for the ps4 hardware.

But if you want to get your hopes up and wait forever then be my guest.

Attached: 1434875942683.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

Cope

All these replies so bothered by console wars that you all failed to react to "*raises paw*". Go die in a fire you mentally ill Furry faggots and you people so preoccupied by nothing that you don't call it out grow up.

This kills the consolecuck

Attached: DyL_BjoWoAAxLv8.jpg (680x680, 73K)

Decima was designed to work on PC too actually.

So they develop the games on actual playstations? Based retard.

Who even cares for "exclusives" in 2019 ?

>that back dodge
gets me everytime

Snoys

nobody going to point out that OP has a paw?

Oh look, it's playstation losing exclusive #274826349237498234789234798
It's hilarious how consoles hardly ever get any exclusives whatsoever now and the few they do just keep slipping through the fingers.

You can already tell it's gonna be one of those clunky pieces of trash where controlling the player feels like you're trying to maneuver a tank. That running acceleration garbage is top tier cancer.

It's hilarious, isn't it? I still remember when the ps4 was new and sonyfags were boasting about how it was the place to play japanese games that would "never come out on PC". The massive butthurt over Metal Gear, Nier Automata, Yakuza, Nioh, FFXV and so many others was comedy gold. Playstation without exclusive japanese games might as well be an xbox.

It’s Not coming to Xbox retard

Playstation doesn't really lose anything when these games are going multiplats, so whatever butthurt there was is stupid anyway

>PS4 is almost dead
>still only one exclusive
At least I don't have to waste my money and buy playstation again

>He doesn't remember the months of "Miyazaki would never betray us" when it was Project Beast

Yes it does. A console is only worth a shit if it has exclusives. Just look at the xbox and its "multiplat everything" stance. Nobody is buying that trash because you have 0 reasons to.

I myself bought a ps4 for bloodborne then sold it. I would have never even bothered with that POS of a console if bloodborne wasn't exclusive.

Back in the days of the ps2 consoles had top tier exclusive after top tier exclusive coming out nonstop. Now you have like one mediocre garbage put on a pedestal by extremely aggressive shilling that you keep hearing about for 4 years straight and they are mostly the same flavor of walky talky "realistic" trash. Consoles are a joke compared to what they used to be.

twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/677007747087511553

literally since announcement we've known it's only console exclusive to ps4.

I thought you meant at first gaben is big enough for 2 people then I made the image bigger and noticed the handsigns

People aren't drawn to a console like the PS4 because of its exclusives, but because it objectively has the most amount of games between all the available consoles. That was the case for the PS1, the PS2, and it's the case today for the PS4. Whether these games are exclusives or multiplats is irrelevant.

You mean back when we didn't know anything about the game? It was clear that it was never getting ported to PC once it was confirmed Sony Japan were helping work on it just like DeS

>Yea Forums leak confirmed this back at 2016 along with Norman having a fucking revolver and Lindsay Wagner being in the game

>using "cringe" as an adjective
Why are m*llennials still allowed to communicate?

>nioh
Huh

>feetus deleetus got a revolver
do you have the leak? mind to post it?

it's even worse: they are allowed to vote

it's a verb you mongoloid twat
you make me cringe, for example

I literally won't even bother pirating this even if it comes to PC. Moviegames are the cancer killing the industry.

Dreams, Concrete Genie, Predator Hunting Grounds, Medevil, and Iron Man all all missing from the list as well

Attached: Iron Man VR.png (991x1262, 1.77M)

The point is that DS was on there at one point but was removed. Those other games have never been listed but they're still referred to as exclusives elsewhere on Sony's sites anyway, unlike Death Stranding.

>Medevil
big if true

I don't understand why someone would get mad if other people can also play a game. Frankly I would rather exclusives didn't exist and people could play on consoles or PC depending on their tastes.

what's wrong with that?

Because its coming to PS5

Literally nobody's mad, half the thread is Nintendo cultists playing it up.

>gameplay
So 30 minutes of a guy pressing forward on the stick?

>The point is that DS was on there at one point but was removed
proof?

IT

WAS

ANNOUNCED

EVEN

BEFORE

THE

GAME

WAS

ANNOUNCED

THAT

KOJIMAS

NEXT

GAME

WAS

GOING

TO

COME

OUT

ON

PS4

A N D

PC

IT

WAS

ONE

OF

HIS

CONDITIONS

FOR

EVEN

SIGNING

WITH

SONY

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

web.archive.org/web/20190531101052/https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

based and pcpilled

Not the same site. This is archive.com, retard.

>tfw idort and don't give a shit if a game I want is an exclusive to anything

Attached: cool guy dancing.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

OMG BEST BUY

Attached: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (220x312, 23K)

>download the demo on youtube

wow

Attached: tumblr_nt3tk8ghAk1uzau0to1_500.png (500x545, 414K)

Sony niggers actually thought it's exclusive

Attached: 352.gif (250x230, 927K)

>*raises paw*
>paw

Attached: 1559935908257.jpg (258x303, 11K)

Calm down PClets

Attached: 1561912380882.jpg (1975x3266, 1.09M)

>someone took the time to make this

youtu.be/rP3UngLFou4

>Only on PlayStation

Apologise you fucking nigger.

Persona 5, checkmate atheists

Copyright aka © aka "IP" are the same same thing and are owned by SIE llc as stated under EVERY TRAILER. Why are people so fucking dumb with that kind of knowledge?? This isn't fucking witchcraft.

Lurk more

Platform wars aside, who really cares? I like physical so I'll pick up the PS4 copy anyway, like I did with Nier Automata and other "lost exclusives". Only if the ps4 pro version is shit, which is unlikely because the Decima engine is amazing, will I consider a digital-only PC version. Give me a crisp checkerboarded 4K, hopefully HDR and a consistent 33.33 ms frametimed 30 fps and I'm good.

>announced as a PS4+PC game
>explicitly confirmed to be a PS4+PC game
>but some marketing has vague statements about 'only on playstation'

>Platform wars aside, who really cares?
People on other platforms who want to also play.

Media Molecule is 100% owned by sony, stop this fucking missinfirmation

Well if it's on PC that should make 90% on this board happy. Are there unironically Xbox One only posters on this board? Or do Switch fags think this game should have a port too?

Sony didn't fund Shenmue 3, those retards only advertised Yu Suzuki with his kickstarter scam. They only funded Street Fighter V to release also on PC meme.

>inb4 Epic Games Store exclusive
That butthurt would be glorious

Attached: UE-enterprise_UE_SIGGRAPH17_TimSweeney-1000x1000-faa53804aee47cefb7ea987a837363e0e1925082.jpg (1000x1000, 257K)

>People aren't drawn to a console like the PS4 because of its exclusives, but because it objectively has the most amount of games between all the available consoles

Wrong. It's because of WiiU and Xbone failures + a goodwill of PS3 exclusives for the end of 7th generation and those few big PS4 exclusive titles released in recent years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games

Just look - only ~300 titles less despite being 4 years less on the market

Not saying it's any good, but Bloodborne can technically be played on PC via streaming with PSNow

Attached: 30482366978_95e5ad813b_h.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>only 300 titles less
The problem with the Switch library, and especially the eShop, is that it's littered with so much mobile-tier shovelware garbage it actually makes browsing the worthwhile games a chore. It's a worse browsing experience than Steam.

>vague statements

wow, never that one before

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (299x314, 240K)

seen*

It's official trailers didn't have those marks. 6 millions of inb4 jews people watched Death Stranding E3 2018 official trailer

Metal gear survive sucks ass,
I thought I would be starting off with a pistol and spear, but no you just start off with a spear and poke slow ass zombies,
I mean exploring the dust is kinda fun, but they could have made it so.much better, and do you only get those named survivors.
I want to like it because it's settings cool and I like games where you have to explore an dangerous and mysterious world but its just, so fucking boring.
I'm trying to save the unnamed nurse, and she suffocated because I cant give her fucking air.

>Metal gear survive sucks ass

Attached: 1564878949659.jpg (219x250, 8K)

looks pretty good to me, why don't you go play with your switch in your little carton castle, I need some more alone time with your wife

>Seething Xcucks with no games being retards ITT

As usual

>Xcucks

>Your le onions faggot.
Fuck off and eat shit and die nigger.

> designed for the ps4 hardware

lol SNOY fags literally believe they have some sort of snowflake architecture unique to them

Attached: 1557332614149.png (715x614, 314K)

PffffffffffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hey
Hey based PCbro
Come, lean in closer
I said closer
Hey
... Borderlands 3
PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shenmue 3
OOOOHOHOHOHHOH OHH NO NO NO NO
Phoenix Point
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAKUKUKUKUKUKUKEEEKEEKEEEKEE
Metro Exodus
JAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJA OHH NO NO NO BOHO BOHO BOHO KRAAAAA
Outer Worlds
BEEEEEEBEEEEBEEEEEEPFFFFFFFFBWOHOBWOHOBWOHOJEEJEEEJEEEEBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: the principality of steambros.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

Not him but a game can be shit and still not flop, and with the prevalence of retards who pre-order or buy day one especially with the kojima fever that even normies have nowadays, the game not flopping is just short of confirmed

Is kojima the Jiro of video games?

Attached: jiro-netflix.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

All mustardraefags should be gassed

there's something really funny about how hard the guys in yellow are trying to stop him

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking tranny faggot sack of nigger loving kike shit with don syndrome.

Attached: 1564940376093.gif (162x227, 566K)

This makes me so happy. I have a base PS4 but refuse to play anything on it anymore. Now I can play it at its full potential on my pc

mgsv lost motherbase soldier lookin ass running animation