Little bitch needs a hint? Little baby needs to spend a hint coin? Here you go baby

Little bitch needs a hint? Little baby needs to spend a hint coin? Here you go baby.

Hint 1: Read the puzzle description again
Hint 2: Fuck you
Hint 3: "The solution is not obvious at first"
Special Hint: Don't kid yourself, you're going to look up this puzzle on GameFAQs.

And let me guess, you're going to save scum so you have perfect Picarats score. Chew my balls. Go back to Ace Attorney, dullard.

Attached: layton calls you out.png (474x592, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICiP_ZyICM8
newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey Layton, how's Claire doing?

>That's correct, the man is capable of doing seemingly impossible things. I quess that is why he is a professional.

Attached: 1552034693119.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

i haff tvelve metchsteek

no way this is real

melon.

the virgin latyon
>hangs out with little boys 24/7
>answers every puzzle like a door matt
>has a game to explain fake time travel
The chad wright
>has a bond girl style harem around him at all times
>if he doesn't like you he makes you arrest yourself
>might of timetravled in case 4, but the game skips over that as it's lame and boring.

>Entire game was fake time travel, here's how it happened
>Except for the part where Layton's dead girlfriend actually did time travel, that shit's real
I hate how they always do that, have logical explanations for most of it but then still have it actually magically happen.

Attached: laytooon.png (882x562, 464K)

Left or right bitch

Attached: ChooseWisely.png (1080x1920, 2.03M)

>US has ellipse, period
>UK has comma, exclamation point
Why?

Has there ever been a Layton parody game which is just filled with "fuck you" puzzles?

FUCK YOU LAYTON, THIS IS NOT A PUZZLE!

Right

>hurr durr you take the busy route because everybody is going to take the quiet route

Attached: fuck you.jpg (750x376, 170K)

What would be the point? The normal games are filled with them. I love them and their characters to a fault, but that it undeniably true.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICiP_ZyICM8

The right. The first part doesn't say which of the routes is the shitty one, so it's clearly the "quiet" one that everyone wants to take and thusly makes shitty.

60 PICARATS
WHY DO LOCALIZATIONS DIFFER

THEY CALLED THE TORCH A FLASHLIGHT FUCKING UNPLAYABLE

newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

>haha don't worry luke, I'm sure there's a rational explanation to these seemingly preternatural phenomenons! trust in the power of science!
>final twist is a completely retarded asspull rationalization that makes magic sounds reasonable in comparison
rick and morty the game

>haha don't worry luke, I'm sure there's a rational explanation to these seemingly preternatural phenomenons!
>drugs

Attached: jkeksimmons.jpg (1000x563, 48K)

Riddle me this!

Attached: passive aggressive random bullshit.jpg (919x676, 129K)

>BECAUSE WE DRINKED THE WATER AND HEARD A SILVER BELL WE CANNOT SEE THIS SPECIFIC COLOR ANYMORE

>shakespearean writing.jpg

I TURN MYSELF INTO A MATCHSTEEK MORTYYY

Big talk for a pederast.

Ah yes, I love the most obtuse and obscure clues ever given in a puzzle game before, how did you know?

>WHOOPS MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST AFTER ALL
>EXCEPT FOR ALL THAT MAGIC FROM THE PROLOGUE WHICH WE WILL NOT BE EXPLAINING

that game is non-canon to either universe though so you can take solace in that.

I always found this one to be particularly bullshit

Attached: puzzle.png (256x384, 42K)

They spiked their tea, and when Luke opened the window they rang the bell. Magic isn't real, dude.

Attached: witch.png (800x490, 341K)

Lateral thinking puzzles are always beyond retarded. The answer is always an ass pull. I feel like they're made by someone with a 95 IQ that thinks they're a genius.
I had a teacher that would read them in class and the ridiculous answers started pissing me of to the point I just started answering with shit like "aliens" and "ghosts" ("the problem never specified whether they exist or not") and got the teacher pissed off enough to stop doing them.

>aliens and ghosts
That's not lateral thinking unless the existence of ghosts/ayys are cemented and consistent in the world of the puzzles.

>EXCEPT FOR ALL THAT MAGIC FROM THE PROLOGUE WHICH WE WILL NOT BE EXPLAINING
They actually tried to explain that shit in the DLC episodes. The statues were actually robots and the book had ink that made them hallucinate.

>The statues were actually robots
Weird that no one noticed.

Fuck you!

It never specified that they don't exist. The setup is always barebones compared to the answer
It's no worse than "turns out the guy has one leg, but uses a crutch with a shoe on the bottom, and the wind happened to be blowing from the West, and a crow flew by and dropped a shoelace, which was then dragged inside by an earthworm."

C, but also fuck you.

This sounds fun actually, does this series have a name?

If you think that's bad you should be glad the point and click adventure genre is dead.

That one is easy but tedious, like those stupid fucking pick the rope that leads to X ones.

>locks post gsme content if I dont get good picarrot scores
Why wouldnt I savescum? To create a false sense of stakes that prevent me from playing all of the game if I don't get it right the first time? No thanks, theres no replay value in 1-time puzzles and Im not doing it all over again.

>tfw you overthink a puzzle and the simple seemingly red herring answer was the real one all along.

FUCK

>when your gimmick solution is objectively correct but the game doesn't let you

Fucka youa
Also C

>It's a "figure out the angle in the shape puzzle".
>Try to apply what little I remember from high school Trig.
>The answer turns out to be pretty obvious and only requires basic logic instead of trig.
Every time.

FUCK YOU

Walk to work

it's 1 hour by bus, hell if anyone is walking that

Why are you fucking that boy again prof

Why is Layton such a terrible father? That's not very gentlemanly.

Attached: 4c9d77195aabc742a57a514283a83862c6a863ff_hq.jpg (736x552, 65K)

Layton games always do retarded shit like that.

Like one of the games had as its "explanation" why everything was possible that someone had built a perfect replica of London under the real London without anybody noticing. Fucking magic is more plausible than that shit.

the answer is E

To be fair it asked how many were needed, regardless of how difficult it was to do it.

Remember when in layton 2 and the remake it was all drugs?

What a professional, can't putt 20ft but can calculate angles perfectly.

Well, even if he couldn't calculate the angles perfectly, the minimum number of shots would be two, he just couldn't make it.

>even if he couldn't calculate the angles perfectly, the minimum number of shots would be two, he just couldn't make it.
He has to hit 11ft always, so the angles must be perfect.

And? Wether he can actually calculate the angles is irrelevant to the question.

I'm just saying, a real pro would make the shot in 1 stroke, if he can't do that but can calculate those angles then I don't know what is up.
I say he could do it in one 22 feet stroke, by making the ball curve from the side as a pro would. If he can only putt 11 feet, then just putting twice his usual putt he'd do it in 22ft just like a pro.