How would you fix Danganronpa overarching plot?

How would you fix Danganronpa overarching plot?

Attached: Junko_Enoshima_Illustration.png (954x954, 578K)

By not having it in the first place.

Start by hiring a writer and not a pretend writer.

What do you think about this?
Make Junko part of the despair cast in 2 but she joins them for the omegaLUL but she's not the grand mastermind.
Have the students of 2 actually go through something that makes them abused by society. Don't have them in the same class and have it more as a secret club. Make Chiaki as an unintentional martyr for them to fuck over the world.
Make 2 more about figuring out about how the rest of the world should "punish" the students for fucking over the world. Aka endless virtual death games.

make DR3 not canon

Well you can start with a full animated scene of junko's corpse being raped

Retcon Junko, DR1 and DR2
There, fixed

Attached: 1507679874772.jpg (870x700, 228K)

Make every game it's own independent story that doesn't require you to play any of the previous entries.

FPBP

The video games are fine. Just burn the anime and novels to the ground with anyone that watched or read them.

>he isn't a JUZOBOY
yikes

Attached: 1472814904806.png (400x448, 201K)

Meme Juzo was fun and all in the Yea Forums threads until the anime spilled all its spaghetti and shat on it.

Have Junko not be the sole reason the world ended. The plot would be a hell of a lot better if some emphasis was put on creating a realistic apocalypse, say with a plague ending the world and Junko just being a cult leader who owns Tokyo instead of some anime james bond villain.

Though this seems minor it could easily lead to a more interesting outside world. For instance the reason no one would of wanted to help the cast in dr1 escape could of been that they secluded themselves with a mass of food taking it away from Tokyo, which in the absence of world trade, would be one big famine zone.

A big problem with that though is that it still limits the amount of possibilities and turns the overarching plot could take. Danganronpa works the best when the overarching mystery could be literally anything. Then the suspense and mystery can shine through keeping the player engaged in the story. Once you have it be a series it would soon become formulaic with the game either repeting past plot points from other games or limiting the new material and its potential.

Generally making a sequel to a game like Danganronpa is a terrible idea and its surprising that dr2 turned out to be as good as it was.

>implying
JUZOBOYS WW@?

Attached: 1474746402171.jpg (511x1000, 38K)

Eh, I always prefered to think that Junko was only part of the Despair apocalypse (although a big part). I hypothesized that it was a kind of strange meme virus, infecting your mind. In fact not that far from the anime, but much more interesting in my mind.

I suppose the idea of an apocalypse that starts through subverting the mind would be unique and executed correctly could be really good. Something like the BoC song 'Flaming Telepaths' where a new drug keeps the world content and defeated could be neat, but having Junko do all of it is retarded for so many god damn reasons it boggles the mind as to how Kodaka thought it would be a fitting way to end his game.

Yeah, I like to think that the anime didn't exist.

Even in dr1 though they have it be proven that Junko was the one who ended the world with Toko's memories. It was put in there from the beginning

I'm not gay but half of the Danganronpa boys, especially the skinny but still boyish ones, are hot as fuck. Especially Hopeman

Well, I always thought of her as a catalyst or a first spark. Responsible for it, even provoking it, but not the only one cause. Kind of like a patient 0.

Still having some underaged supermodel the patient zero of the apocalypse is so dumb

The whole super duper teenager expert is dumb as fuck, but you kinda have to accept it as part of the game's world or go play something else.

Completely scrap the tradgedy and end of the world
All the Hope/Despair bullshit is gone
you never learn monokumas identity for sure, but you can find hints to who it may be.
Make decisions actually matter with branching story routes, who lives and who dies is no longer set in stone and the plot is different depending on your route.

Attached: 1565122174502.png (282x308, 26K)

>i'm not gay but

Remove Junko. Monokuma is fine, functions well without her and is practically the face of the series but Junko is a terrible character and has always been a bad character that actively reduces any scene or plot element she partakes in.
Also Danganronpa is finished, it's at the same place Ace Attorney is where the peak was basically the trilogy and a couple of sidegames but the main story after that keeps retconning and tying shit needlessly to the original game(s).
It should just end now just like Zero Escape.

if you're really set on doing it and you're doing if here? brave.
But if you have any part of you that says eeeeh, then don't man. You performing for assholes and you're likely better than that.