Sleeping Dogs 2 when?

Sleeping Dogs is still better than any GTA game out right now. Prove me wrong. You can’t.

Attached: 6A9BCAAB-C325-4255-9663-D9F7A0AE4B0A.jpg (2480x3269, 1.8M)

Sleeping Dogs is just True Crime renamed.
knock-off GTA

Attached: s-l300.jpg (2560x1920, 541K)

Never
The studio is dead
Triad wars flopped

Never because the studio fucked it all up with their weird triad wars shit. Square Enix bought up the game when it was pretty much done already from whatever company had it originally. It was pretty unlikely that it would get a sequel even with it being such a great game.

It is. GTAV is fucking shallow trash comapred to SD.

No it isn't, it was labeled True Crime Hong Kong as a branding stunt. Its original name was Black Lotus.

Just wait for Mafia 4

Two was actually a thing but it ended up being cancelled at some point.

Sleeping Dogs>Yakuza
Fight me

I thought this was more of a Yakuza clone?

Terrible gunplay and driving. The kung fu is fun enough though.

Never, at least not from the original devs. They wanted to do SP2 but the big brains at Square told them to make some shitty mobile game that flopped hard and then they closed the studio.

It's dead and we'll never be whole men again.

you're not disputing anything I said retard

Yeah it was better than gta 5 but its driving was shit and it was fucking trash compared to gta

>tfw no pork buns

The fighting feels amazing great in this game but i really feel like it could've been a lot better
After a while it literally just boils down to countering everything

I still play through it like once a year to combat the sadness over us never getting a sequel.
It's not fair fellas

How similar is this game to the Yakuza series?

You play as an asian

Not very. You're in Asia and you beat up criminals. The gameplay is more similar to True Crime if you ever played those.