Spider-Man is down from $50 Canadian doolars to $20 Yea Forums, and I have $20 credit on the store

Spider-Man is down from $50 Canadian doolars to $20 Yea Forums, and I have $20 credit on the store.

Do I dab on this deal or save my moneez?

Attached: 092A9DEC-66C5-4537-B12A-1EFAA87FEBBB.jpg (300x280, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R78l6ZOPy9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you for reminding me that trash exists

nice creepy jewish image, OP

>capeshit

>Down from 50
man, I paid fucking 80 Canadian rainbow fun bucks for that shit.

Its alright though, 20 dollars is a good deal.

Attached: 1412285571548.jpg (640x476, 29K)

It was 30 canadian at christmas most sony exclusives get discounted during the holidays

Yeah get it that’s a pretty good deal and Spider-Man is fun despite what /v says.

Reminder that this chick caused a divorce.

Attached: 1544156198610.jpg (1000x1003, 278K)

I thought you were wondering about buying Fallout 4

You’re correct omnipresent Yea Forums lurker. That was last week and I decided to pass on it. This week Spider-Man seems to be best deal. My $20 shall not be taken so easily.

Attached: 661E254F-AB2E-447F-B131-2208256D0C3A.jpg (210x240, 19K)

what was the name of this show again?

Christine Cottonmouth

Veronica Cobra

Victoria Viper.

My name is Angela, hey, hello.
Welcome to my very own show.

Play her game.

Attached: Fran_Bow_-_Duotine.jpg (818x998, 45K)

Me and you can rule this board leaf
you choose, spider-man

Rebecca Rattlesnake

Is that her Ultimate level evolution?

Attached: Angelamon.png (476x334, 174K)

Do it. It's a fun game, Yea Forums just hates on it cause it's fairly innocent fun and you can't romance 12 year old Japanese school girls

Penny Python

Wendy Worm

Helena Hognose

Gabby Gaboon

Angry Joe

Attached: FOUR BULLETS.png (658x367, 388K)

why would you come here, where every sony exclusive is perceived as a cinematic nogaem experience, every openworld shat on and every superhero thing mocked, to seriously ask this question?

Angela Aneconda (unironic answer)

Alana Atheris

>that file name

Attached: 1563622428285.jpg (1130x1000, 252K)

Statistically, this is someones favorite cartoon

there's only 7.7 billion people on Earth.

Based answer

Attached: 1558693995745.png (538x892, 363K)

Sure. It's a fun game, and that's not that bad a price.

I do not like this image, it unsettles me

Why is always Canada making these weird ass children's shows?

Attached: nana.png (900x587, 428K)

Fuck that's sad

It's not my favorite but I did enjoy watching it.

Jesus

youtu.be/R78l6ZOPy9o

You mean fun right?

Attached: 1540260773605.jpg (585x497, 52K)

Digimon

what where they thinking with that intro

I remember I only watched this as a kid because "What's with Andy?" was next on Fox Kids.
Shit, Saturday morning cartoons were top fucking comfy

I mean obviously those parents are incapable of handling absolutely anything kek

Underrated post

I'm surprised how little I remember of the Digimon movie, I know I watched it several times because I annoyingly sat through Angela Anaconda several times but all I remember is a kid going into a PC, the Agumon digivolution with a lot of guns in some digital space, a kid runs through a city at some point, a girl cries at a much later point, and "Kids In America" plays somewhere.

>"Kids In America" plays somewhere.
top tier soundtrack

Save your money.

Cindy Copperhead

>A fucking divorce because they thought they went to the wrong movie
I'm never falling for the "Have sex" meme

All I remember is that one Bare Naked Ladies song played at the beginning and something about a missile

>Western Games
>Being able to maintain its value longer than 3 months after release

>Video Games
>Being able to maintain its value longer than 3 months after release
FTFY

I feel like it was probably One Week. Usually I wouldn't expect that song in an animated movie but I wouldn't expect "Kids In America" in a japanese anime translation either.

Stop talking about Spider man. This is an Angela Anaconda thread. Talk about Angela Anaconda

MY NAME IS ANGELA, HEY HELLO

Attached: angela piano.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Maria Mamba

Carla Coral

It wouldn't have happened if they knew English.

>My parents also don't speak very good english
Why the fuck were they there, then?

Attached: kornheiser-give-up.png (480x489, 303K)

90s/early 2000s Canada was pretty creative with their shows.

Attached: YTV.jpg (517x364, 14K)

i love that show.

Attached: 1562599631423.jpg (625x415, 53K)

In Canada any niche games hold their value amazingly well and sometimes rise in price. The low print runs erase supply from existence even if demand is still there and import fees always manage to make it cost at least the same price as it was at launch even when other regions are trying to sell them off for pennies on the dollar. This also includes anything Nintendo sells.

It's a strange world up here.

I might be mistaken, but I think there's a law that requires children's television programming to be primarily made in Canada. They might also get government grants to make them. So they just make a lot and a few happen to be weird.

Brenda Brownsnake

Carla Constrictor

Anne Frank

Not sure if it still exists as it once did, but at least up until the early 2000s the CRTC mandated all Canadian radio/TV channels had to have a specific amount of airtime be Canadian content. Something like 30% I believe so it was a sizable chunk. The government also provided funding to help creators fill these quotas by allowing studios to create new and interesting things they otherwise may not have been able to fund.

It worked well to create some quality stuff until the 2000s when people realized they could produce anything without effort and get paid big bucks to do so by the government and stations in need of filling quotas. The massive amount of shit flash animation shows that got worse in quality over time are the end result of caring about money more than passion projects.

It also wasn't just kids stuff, but everything. Worked great for the radio to get Canadian bands air time when they were just starting out and couldn't make it huge in other markets yet and keep the industry growing strong.

most high profile being the great white north segment at the end of sctv because apparently a show made in canada with canadian actors wasn't canadian enough so they did 2 minutes of stereotypes every show as the "canadian content"

Attached: gwn.jpg (474x315, 33K)

you just know

To give their son a better life

Or weren't retards