There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Epic Games, Tencent, or China

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Epic Games, Tencent, or China.

Attached: epic.jpg (261x350, 30K)

On the contrary. This is just the tip of the iceberg by the way, /g/ has far more dirt on this LITERAL chinese botnet.
>come on man just install the launcher to play the game it's no big deal
Yeah, except it only needs to run once to steal and sell all your data. I wouldn't even trust this piece of shit in a sandbox

Attached: 1560437516735.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

They're waging war against based savior Gaben

I'd take GabeN/Steam over Tencent any day. All American company vs Chinese communists.

I wouldn't dislike them so much if they used their money to fund PC ports from the ground up instead of swiping them from crowdfunders and Steam. I believe they may have done this for Tetris Effect, but I'm not certain.

Is making posts like this on Yea Forums a good way to raise my social credit score? I need a life saving operation soon but I made too many anti government posts lately and I've been pushed back too far to survive

Attached: Chink.png (535x632, 548K)

This. Why does nobody mention this is their criticism of epic?

Attached: 1553430567347.png (1199x590, 183K)

Interesting. Anyone computer savy enough to comment on it?

this but unironically

There is, I can't import existing game installs into the launcher without having to delete them and download them again.

Because google, microsoft, facebook etc. all do the same thing. Epic may be scum but in this they aren't worse than anyone else

What do you want to know? You can install procmon yourself along with epic and watch the same exact scene unfold. You could always browse /g/ for the next egs thread and see the rest of the evidence against it

*ahem*

Gabe Newell 纽厄尔加布 Valve Software 阀门软件 Steam 蒸汽 Half-Life
半衰期 Gordon Freeman 弗里曼戈登 1998 Black Mesa Incident 1998年黑色台面事件 Seven Hour War 七小时的战争 Resistance 抵抗性 Red Letter Day 大喜的日子 City 17 uprising 城市17起义 Lambda 拉姆达 Index 指数

Pig factory is better than the penguin factory.

>Epic Games
Crunch.
>Tencent
They only shat out Skinner boxes.
>China
There's nothing right with China, besides its rejection of Globohomo Gayplex, something that the United States will fix very soon.

>tfw I don't use any of those because of this shit
Feels nice.

I don't hate chinamen but I do loath corporations who treat their people as disposable, which China is guilty of in every aspect.

DELETE THIS HALF-LIFE 3 IS STILL HAPPENING IT'S NOT FAIR VALVEBROS

>Epic may be scum but in this they aren't worse than anyone else
they are worse than valve. so why would i choose to use egs?

Most of it is standard procedure for launchers. They all gather some info from the registry. They took out the Steam profile pre packaging too. But what I personally dislike is their method they check for active games to see if it's safe to update them: they check ALL your running processes before starting updates. It's a launcher, it should know what process to look out for if it's running or not.

Are new releases on Epic store cheaper then on Steam? No? Then why should i install yet another launcher when all my games are already on Steam?

Oh yeah, checking your exact gps location, your certs, your browsers, delivering tracking trojans, and sending it ALL to multiple servers is just standard procedure, right? People in that same /g/ thread noted steam does NONE of the above shit. The chink government is giving him the same money he uses to buy exclusive games and give away free games to sell them data on all their users. This is scum and you know it.