Red Dead Redemption has better clouds than Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption has better clouds than Red Dead Redemption 2.

Attached: rdr.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_Western
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think rdr1 has better atmosphere and cast of characters than rdr2

RDR 1 was definitely more fun and had a better story

Red Dead 2 has a better looking new austin you don't realize how shit and brown it looks in 1 until you see the colorful remaster

Red Dead Revolver has better gameplay than both of them

Has better atmosphere too. RDR2 made it's sun bright white and it never feels like a classic western. It lacks the orange tint.

imagine making the argument that a spaghetti western game is too brown

what the fuck happened

>still 1½ year until rdr2 on pc

Attached: 1344162763612.jpg (224x217, 7K)

>spaghetti western
You don't seem to understand what that term means

You're literally wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_Western

Rdr1 is a superior game in every way.

>ctrl+F
>"brown"
>0 results
Huh...

Both games are GOAT games but 2 is better. Don't even (You) me if your score is lower than this.

Attached: rdr.png (338x166, 22K)

I like volumetric clouds more

Attached: qc6j2jrz3lp11.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

This, rdr2 has worse characters, especially sadie adler and charles smith. John was a much more interesting and sympathetic character than arthur. The political commentary was really heavy handed and lacked the subtlety of the first game. The main character isn't believable, he has no problems slaughtering hundreds of his fellow citizens but he stops everything he's doing to help some nigger doctor. Give me a break.

RDR1 clouds are static textures.

Try harder next time

I'm not even going to give (You)'s to anyone that claims RDR1 characters are better than RDR2. Dutch alone makes the game and is one of the best vidya bros ever created.

Dutch is a RDR1 character

Why do we call Red Dead Redemption RDR1 when Red Dead Revolver is the first game?

nobody played it

>OLD GAME GOOD
>NEW GAME BAD
Can't we just say both games are good?

Attached: 15247578.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I did though?

there are two redemptions and only one revolver
it would also be confusing to call the original redemption 2 and the second one 3

Barely. He has like 10 lines of dialogue in RDR1, just like every other character from that game who isn't John

It had way better music too. Those horns in Mexico were killer. And those somber tunes in West Elizabeth

Dutch is a minor character in RDR1

Fucking this. I love the first game but how can anyone not like this shit? It looks god damn beautiful and is the next step in cloud rendering tech.

I think it's funny that Capcom sold Revolver to Rockstar and missed out on all the profits they could have made.

He's minor in his screentime but he's the reason everything happened.

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

speak for yourself pleb

Attached: 1507608289767.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Rockstar isn't Italian.

Jesus Christ, thats a great fucking pic.

>Red Dead Revolver is the first game
Red Dead Redemption is the name of the franchise, not Red Dead R-something.

yeah bro i like my 2d clouds too
fucking nostalgiafags

>the way light breaks through the clouds
I can't take anyone seriously who claims RDR1 looked better.

This, story, writing, and character-wise, RDR2 is easily better than 1.

Soul

Soulless

>character-wise, RDR2 is easily better than 1.
Nope. Sadie alone is enough to discredit 2 from that. Also John was a better character in first game and the prequel ruins his mysterious elements so in the end it kinda retroactively ruined RDR1 aswell.

John was a shit character in RDR1 until the last act. The entire time in Mexico was just John being a fucking lapdog and not having any character agency. The only good moments he has comes from helping Bonnie, interaction with Dutch, and Beecher's Hope.

the skybox is the only thing where rdr2 is absolute king atm

Attached: zzolson.png (526x794, 880K)

cringe

Boomer