Tfw woke up early

>tfw woke up early
>all day to play vidya
Name a comfier feeling

Attached: 1542019568101.jpg (233x216, 7K)

Who are you quoting?

filtering reddit nazi frog posters like you

Waking up next to your wife and spending the day on the lake with friends you've known for years.

Waking up late after staying up fucking a girl.

>going out during the summer
Oh no no no

>play vidya for an hour
>get angry
>reality sets in that im a failure
>spend the rest of the day shit posting in bed while drinking and contemplating suicide
haha, sure is the life huh neetbros?

Attached: 1526322211386.jpg (409x409, 22K)

>waking up late
you gotta wake up early for that morning head and then you still have all day to play vidya after you kick her out of your room

I'm a NEET but I still like to have a decent sleep schedule.

this
I started going to bed early and getting up at a decent time and my life has instantly improved

I woke up today reeking of body odor and gank. I could shower and shave, but as a NEET, it isn't priority. Think I'll lay in my brand new luxury bed again all day, play some games, watch tv, not worry about shit.

God I love this life

Some npcs just cant deny their programming. Get a job you weren't meant to be a neet if you can't appreciate the freedom and take advantage of your own time.

top tier feel mate

While that is a nice feel, I also enjoy lounging around naked after showering with a fan blowing cool air directly at my junk.

And how do you use your 16 hours of free time then?

Having sex

waking up to go to work to earn money to buy things

not him but i smoke weed shitpost and masturbate
feels good man

Do you seriously think a life of playing video games all day all week is sustainable, user? Eventually you WILL have to get a job. You'll just have to find someone that understands that games are a job. You'll need a real job that pays well and also a decent enough quality life to be happy. No matter which company you're working for. What's even worse than being paid $15 an hour isn't being paid a living wage or taking time off to spend time with your family. That's part of the problem, as well: many women will not get jobs because they're "too young" to be able to deal with multiple jobs in their first years of being self-employed. Even if they do manage to get one through the year, it will only be through luck and opportunity, and with so much demand and so much potential. Some women even quit while they're still trying: They've learned that there's literally no time for them to stay at home and cook and take care of themselves. And since you can't count on any employers or employers to work for you, you need to go out and find a partner to do it for you, or find something to do that's as satisfying. If you are working in a video game, it can mean a lot of sacrifice for a person who's going to get paid peanuts for nothing

Attached: sigh.jpg (652x365, 46K)

>wake up early
>browse Yea Forums
>look outside
>it's dark already

Attached: 1.5575056700429885E9.jpg (925x800, 160K)

Doing whatever I want and whatever I feel like that day. Anything is better than work.

>work for a couple of years
>save enough cash
>quit job
>become a NEET
being a wagie finally paid off, now I enjoy my life as a NEET doing jack shit all day

This. In my older years i appreciate it more
>Am plumber. Will literally always have a job even if i move.
>decide when i work anyway
>work when vidya gets to boring. Dont when i have money and time
Laughing at college niggers and neets equally

Like it is a genuine question. I used to be a neet a lot. I think it was something like 1 years of neet then 2 years of neet and then again 2 years of neet. Now I would rather not experience any of that again because it made me very passive and negative person and I really do regret it. How do you do "anything you want" when you do not have a community to belong to or income to afford life experiences?

it's easy,you just lift, invest in shitcoins and be yourself bro.

Truth be told I'm a part time wagecuck, but I'll have long stretches of anywhere between 3 - 5 days off to be a part time neet aswell. Having income makes no difference to me, there's nothing to do where I live and there's more important things to spend money on. I guess I'm blessed that all my interests are basically free thanks to the internet. I feel my community is supplemented by the internet and Yea Forums, I can't stand being around real people. I've experienced most of what I want in life and now I just want to play all the vidya and watch all the anime that interests me.

>trading in time from your limited lifespan for material goods
I shiggy

Attached: 1561645814180.jpg (628x623, 35K)

seething poorfag

be more effective and you will feel like you have just as much time as before

humanity is cucked thanks to submissive bootlickers. I wish I could strangle every boomer that agreed upon this terrible system.

Attached: 67718573_2478981472123197_7358565131774590976_n.jpg (956x960, 163K)

>afford life experiences
lmao at you rn
>no community to belong to
My community was insidiously destroyed by jews and rampaging niggers

Attached: 1564577062097.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

>tfw woke up at 10pm last night
>about to go to sleep in a couple hours

Attached: 1430674686209.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

>retired at 23 and can be a neet until i die

Attached: 1521524187620.gif (270x405, 1.75M)

>when you do not have a community to belong to
please dont tell me you are one of those complete faggotrons that buy into "this workplace is your family" shit companies like to push around so they can exploit you more

>vidya
>in 2019
fucking underage frogposters I swear

Attached: 1443944626449.png (216x249, 93K)

Why is everyone here so lazy?

Because most people that aren't just visiting here have been beaten down by life.

>tfw running out of money and have to go pretend I'm mentally stable enough to work again
Managed to hold onto my last job for 5 months. Wonder how long until I get laid off for poor performance this time.

sorry to here that bro good luck with getting a new job