Thoughts on "people" who will gladly eat and pay for it at full price?

Thoughts on "people" who will gladly eat and pay for it at full price?

Attached: 1537684022126.png (755x432, 39K)

sneed

Oof

Attached: eyesoffyou.png (484x440, 474K)

Implying I ever take spics opinions seriously?

Why can't everyone else be as entitled and whiny as me?

I'll never understand the logic behind people getting angry at others who want a better game for everybody. I can only assume they feel as though it's an attack on them that there are other people who are complaining that the quality of the franchise is going downhill and I feel sad there are people that pathetic to have this tribe mentality.

On one hand it can get obnoxious but in this case it's absolutely the truth
I've seen people get angry when people ask for bug fixes or QoL, I have no idea why this mentality exists. I don't even want to call it being a fan boy.

They are just little kids memeing on twitter
The whole thing is stupid

What a bunch of shit heads, I can smell the soi from there just by reading these tweets. Pokemon will never be good again thanks to these retards.

"My bad."

It's funny that if Game Freak were quiet about it then it most likely would have died down, but the fact that they made up excuses to do with 'higher quality animations and models' really made the people that were already frustrated more angry and vocal. Each new trailer I find that there's still a shred of me that has hope and they take it away. I just wanted Mega Pokémon to be improved and Dyna/Gigantimax are a terrible combination of Megas and Z Moves that are worse than the sum of its parts

The quality isn't going downhill, it stagnated at the shit level it has always been

Literally no one used the word "toxic" outside of that one specific pokemon poison attack. Then some white bitch started using it to describe fans. Now every asshat on either side of the autism spectrum is using that word as a catch all for "I don't like thing."

They don't want a better game, they literally just want the NatDex. If the NatDex was in the game, none of them would be complaining about the actual quality of it, they'd just be content.

pokefags have been buying the same game now for over 10 years. They'll accept anything as long as it has a coat of pokemon paint on it

It's more mockery of the people who think they're making a difference or fighting a revolution by spamming Twitter hashtags on English PR accounts and/or the developers' personal accounts.
Game Freak knew this decision was going to cause an uproar. They didn't casually remove the national dex and are now suddenly shocked that people are outraged. They knew, and they did it anyway. They even released a 2nd statement after the outrage began and it said in no uncertain terms that it's not going to happen. No amount of whining on Twitter is going to change their minds, and no, this hashtag movement isn't going to significantly impact sales either (even if they did lose some sales it wouldn't be a loss overall considering how much they saved on the decision to begin with).
If you're not a "consumerist whore" like hashtag users keep calling people who would buy the game anyway then logically you'd just move on with your life rather than waste your time trying to turn over a decision that's already set in stone and that the devs are already fully 100% aware of how fans feel about from before they even announced it. You're not telling them anything new by "complaining". You're greatly overestimating how much power you have over a developer as a consumer.

This desu
I've been saying "better trainer AI with teams that don't all suck ass" since BW but no one cares

So they are basically just butthurt.

If you wanna put your head in the sand and boil it down to that then sure. Everyone's a little bit butthurt, without butthurt we wouldn't be talking about this.

>defending corporate laziness for free

Attached: arthur help me.png (164x202, 4K)

Why else would to blindly defend a multi-billion dollar corporation from some evil twitter hashtags despite believing they won't change a thing besides being extremely buttyblasted.

Having the NatDex would be a better game though, less content is a lesser quality product. It also seems pretty stupid to assume that people who want the Natdex aren't also upset at the shitty graphical quality, presentation and lazy recycled animations.

Because Pokemon was never good and its fan will literally eat up anything Game Freak makes.

what's funny about this is that team yell is actually a representation of a rabid fanbase that will blindly defend anything shitfreak puts out

Based

It happens on Yea Forums all the time with console wars. If you call out shit about any console you get bootlickers

I have not cared about the existence of a national pokedex since gold and silver
I dont care to, and will never care to complete the completely bloated pokedex, and I only use pokemon that are new to the series whenever I play a game for a new generation.
this whole outrage is honestly hilarious to me because I doubt this actually affects the average player, it's just a really obnoxious minority

>They got someone to make a thread about it on Yea Forums
They played you OP

There we go, that's more like it.

I've called it the Dark Souls mentality since that was when I first noticed it. The release of the PC version.

Essentially some genius corporate marketeer managed to program a bunch of sheep into thinking that complaining about something meant you were a whiny baby. Therefore by not complaining about something you were superior to those that were complaining regardless of the circumstance.

Because people are so much more invested in their dicks and proving themselves superior in such a meaningless way to their cohort they will shit on people will legitimate complaints the same as those with illegitimate complaints because it is both safe and boosts their ego. This results in both a lower quality of discussion and lower quality of product in the future.