Little big planet

Attached: little-big-planet-sackboy-i10095.jpg (480x721, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUMPxxgWGP4
youtube.com/watch?v=eSw92CCHraA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone play lbp2 with me

Attached: 1562125958817.png (410x620, 152K)

It almost makes me cry because of how great the memories I have of this game are. I have a sister who's eight years younger than me and we played and bonded over these games for years. She was 5 when the first one came out. Thinking back to those times where we created and played shit for hours on end kill me because I know it's never coming back.

Bittle Pig Llanet

What's the appeal?

I've never played them, where they a multiplayer type of game? If so I can't play them anymore because no one is on PS3 anymore

Thanks for the reminder to buy LBP2 some time in the near future.

It actually still has an active player base on PS3. I booted the first one up a few months ago and people were on. I've played games for 20 years and none have matched the charm that LBP 1 and 2 have. They're platforming games but also creation games, with an engine several leagues ahead of Mario Maker and also ten years older.

did anyone else play the psp release? it was obviously a downgrade from the first game but i still had a blast with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUMPxxgWGP4

Attached: 8944586.jpg (233x398, 99K)

Absolutely surprising. I may rebuy LBP1 to replay some of my saved levels or even LBP2.

I wish they just ported LBP2 to PS4, the game chugs on PS3 these days
I don't really remember anything bad about LBP3 but it didn't really grab me the same way

>I don't really remember anything bad about LBP3 but it didn't really grab me the same way
This.
It's not really the horrific abomination that most people makes it out to be, but it's severely lacking the same charm that 1 & 2 had and that blows.

What a waste of potential in this series. The first game had a magical air to it. Everything else was soulless and led to the nightmare that is dreams.

The psp version was the first one I owned since I didnt have a ps3 at the time

Lbp1 and 2 were absolutely kino. I like to think that it didnt take off as much because of the genre and styling not being as serious and more fun, but whatever. Also it was cool that it sparked more custom community based content on a console for awhile.
Unfortunately theres only so much that can be added until it becomes repetitive, so I assume this is the end for quite some time.

I remember getting it for free after PSN outage of 2011. I liked the cute little levels you could download from online.

lbp4 never ever

Attached: 1536434121035.png (1008x720, 460K)

How come?

I’ve been playing the psp version recently

Because this exists.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

How's the LBP 2 holding up these days?

Sony likes to ditch its mascots frequently

And? LittleBigPlanet 3 sold sold gangbusters, despite the criticism. If Dreams flops, which I hope it doesn't, it just gives Mm even more of an excuse to come back to LBP proper.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSw92CCHraA