How do you feel about time crisis

How do you feel about time crisis

Attached: Time_Crisis_logo.png (489x203, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7XOZP9_8x8
youtube.com/watch?v=_yU_YudfCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A C T I O N

It's criminal it wasn't ported to VR.
Loved it.

Some smart nigga needs to make some technology and make lightguns for lcd/led type tvs.

It was called a Wii.

Used to draw crowds at the arcade playing the first one, felt goddamn awesome.

Later games never captured the same feeling for some reason.

Was there any good lightgun games for wii/wiiU?

Yep, a couple of remakes of other games and this
youtube.com/watch?v=i7XOZP9_8x8
its sequel had a shaky cam which was pretty annoying.

>Expecting any rail shooter to go into VR.
>When it's well known that the sightline movement inherent to the genre causes people to get sick

Attached: 51qBeMcTpUL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 41K)

Had the second one on PS2. Used to play it a lot with my brother. Fun romp of a game. Now that I'm older I appreciate the more Japanese moments, like the large black guy who picks up a fucking missile and swings it at the player, or the notion of colorful villains at all.

There are ways to counter this. Of course some stages had to be gimped and some more ridiculous segments toned down, but it's possible to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yU_YudfCUQ

DANGER
DANGER
DANGER
DANGER

Time Crisis were better games but I always preferred House of the Dead because I'm a horrorfag. I hope someone ports all the stuff to VR some day.

Aiming with the Wiimote sucked shit, especially for the arcade ports. Worked for the Resident Evil games though. Good stuff.

Attached: 220px-REDC_Cover.jpg (220x309, 24K)

i hate it. i always wanted to play house of the dead but my friend wanted to play time crisis, so i had to play that and i hated it. fuck time crisis

house of the dead >>>>time crisis

resident evil 4. it was brilliant. actually enjoyed playing the game.

i remember waiting for as movie to start and messing in the arcade and other kids coming over to watch, great fun.

my favorite HotD is still 1 just cause I liked going through the mansion so much. Music slapped too. Played scarlet dawn with a friend recently too and it was pretty fun.

love it

RELOAD

dont forget house of the dead 2 and 3 returns as well as dead space extraction

Loved playing it with my brother when we were teenagers. Wish we'd have a more up to date one to play on consoles

I thought that Dead Space game controlled pretty well with the wiimote, especially with being able to alt fire by turning it.

I played the PS2 port of 2 with the lightgun and it was awesome. I need to play the third one sometime

Loved it.

It used to cost $1 to play at my local arcade. But I gave up on it when the blowback on the gun broke and they never fixed it.

2 is my favourite probably it's just the one i played the most.

TIME CRISIS COLLECTION WITH 1 (+ SPECIAL CAMPAIGN), PROJECT TITAN, 2, 3, 4, 5 AND CRISIS ZONE WITH PSVR + PS MOVE SUPPORT WHEN

Yeah I love 2 as well, its the one Ive played the most too.

>on holiday
>get to arcade
>friend beats the rhythm /button press game first try and gets a keyring
>i spend all my money trying to beat it purely because my friend did and got a keyring
>that feeling when i spent what must have amounted to almost £100 of holiday spending money on a shitty cheap keyring that i didn't even want just because of pride
kids are stupid cunts and should never be trusted with money, ever.

Did you have fun looking back?

there was a kickstarter for one a few months ago, it used a webcam to track a colored border on the edges of the screen. havent gotten mine yet so cant say how laggy it is.

They exist

Attached: guncon3.jpg (500x477, 23K)

not really i was just so determined to beat the game.
my strongest memoery was the realization, picking the minnie mouse plastic keyring up was what a dumb thing i had just done. so it was a learning experience i suppose.

I have a time crisis 4 and a 5 in my arcade. Wish i had a 2 and a crisis zone. Love time crisis.

Wish they'd switch to radar guns instead of camera/led tracking. All the machines behind the game with LEDs in the marquees fuck up the gun tracking.

>crisis zone
now that's the real shit
i would play that just to hear the guy at the start say crisis zone

Time Crisis 5? That's a thing?

Came out years ago. No home release yet though.

I regard it as the original cinematic action game. So it's one of all-time favorites.

Grew up with the franchise starting from 3.