Aims to make Ultimate the most competitive Smash release to date

>Aims to make Ultimate the most competitive Smash release to date
>Ruins it with absurd levels of input lag
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Banner-Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-Sakurai.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>most registered and viewed game at EVO
I dunno, what did he mean by this?

It’s not ultimate’s but more so the switch’s fault for the input lag. It’s present in every game

smash dev team is fucking schizophrenic, there is no other explanation

>>Aims to make Ultimate the most competitive Smash release to date

He hates the competitive scene, the fuck are you talking about retard?

>>Ruins it with absurd levels of input lag

Good, since it's not a fighting game, who gives a shit?

>Good, since it's not a fighting game, who gives a shit?
This magnitude of latency would feel bad even in a goddamn turn-based game, user...

Attached: jesus christ.png (1119x653, 454K)

Despite having more input lag than Wii U, it still feels more responsive once you get used to it just because you can cancel dash attacks.

>6 frames at most
But that's 2 frames less than SFV

how do you do the slidy thingy to increase the momentum and having more range with your tilts?

>SFV
Don't even get me started about that abomination.

How's the lag with a proper wired controller and not with those wireless abominations?

Stinkies not actually caring about the tournament and believing Sakurai was going to show up and reveal DLC like they do with literally anything Nintendo is involved in. Haven't you seen what happens when Nintendo announced a Pokemon or Indie game nintendo direct and then act all betrayed when there was nothing about smash bros at the end?

He's a fucking hack, and that is a widely known fact.

Believe it or not, the wiimote actually has LESS input lag than the wired GCN controller for Brawl.

And Ultimate?

The buffering system is the worst part about it. Playing this fucking game feels like trying to play in mud.
>the fucking tilt-stick does't work half the time and there's still no way to turn on smash attacks on the a-button
I honestly hope people turn on this game eventually like with Smash 4.

Here ya go, user.

Attached: jesus christ 2.0.png (1119x653, 406K)

When I said wired, I meant a controller like this. Unless the GCN (Side Ports) is equivalent.

Attached: GUEST_7d85423c-bc7c-4715-9416-f09ea8c5dc59?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg (488x488, 33K)

You have to return the tilt stick completely to neutral for it to work for another input.

>competitive Smash

Attached: you.png (850x1047, 459K)

I'd honestly love to know the lag on HORI 3rd party controllers too. Even with the Joycons themselves I suspect a variance in lag dependent upon whether or not the console in in docked or portable (minus the tv's inherent lag, ofc). Makes me wonder whether or not the portable-only Switch lite might just end up having lower latency all around... Only time will tell I suppose.

I know that. There are plenty of times where it just flat out doesn't work however especially with high latency. I could perform a tilt attack for the first time on any controller and not having anything come out and just get punished for it.

Seething Stevie

>It’s not ultimate’s but more so the switch’s fault for the input lag.
But adding the horrid buffer system Ultimate has, only increases the issue.