Are you still mad that an "irrelevant" character got into Smash Bros?

Are you still mad that an "irrelevant" character got into Smash Bros?

Attached: luminary.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EeRZs6j
discord.gg/9rqTuY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games
twitter.com/Pandarianssb/status/1158920064382320641
youtu.be/vyr2geBAoTM
youtube.com/watch?v=2oqyyWjabtc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody said that

FPBP

Kill yourself OP

Advert characters have been a thing for a long time.

Weird picture of Jigglypuff you posted there.

not as bad as Joker, besides I sold my switch 9 months ago since ultimate was garbage

yeah, still surprised characters from a dead franchise like Banjo Kazooie got in, but hey, good for them

I’m not a rosterfag, so no.

No, I'm not mad. Hell, I'm outright ecstatic that I get to play as Eight in a fighting game. I fuckin' love Dragon Quest 8.

Yeah Joker was a terrible choice

Not really, I would like more irrelevant characters.
And anyway, Dragon Quest is bigger in impact and sales than a lot of what smashfags consider relevant, but that is past the point.

it happens all the time.

Marth is irrelevant and got into Smash Bros

it happens all the time.

Ike is irrelevant and got into Smash Bros

I can't believe so many people even give a fuck about this game so much, it's for kids, grow the fuck up

Attached: 1540464297837.jpg (370x397, 25K)

I can’t really complain about irrelevant characters since I want reimu in

Attached: 590DC389-BA95-45B4-BB06-332BB83C9DA7.png (363x318, 16K)

Roy is relevant

Attached: db6~2.jpg (552x559, 73K)

wasted slot

Hero is the only worthwhile character of the pass

How these four irrelevant shit got into Smash???

Attached: 1564895966482.jpg (1200x533, 151K)

I think Joker was unecessary because his main games are not released on Nintendo consoles and they won't come to the Switch including Persona 5. What was Nintendo thinking to put him into Smash?

Furthermore Olimar and Pichu are unecessary characters too. And about Piranha Plant we don't need to discuss. Why not another protagonist like Paper Mario or another kickass antagonist like King Boo, Waluigi or Ashley from WarioWare?

Yes, I am still mad about Dark Pitt

Yes. I hate long/mid-long haired men.

I stopped playing Ultimate two weeks after it came out, so no. That menu does seem a bit cheap though.

because of the fame of DragonQuest in Japan. But at least their games were released on Nintendo-platforms in contrast to Persona.

Should've been Sora

Android 17 got into Smash. He is evil. And there is nothing we can do about it.

Attached: Android 17.jpg (200x278, 8K)

I hope they add this shill character

Attached: 1565065267664.jpg (480x498, 50K)

This is now an Android 17 Thread

Attached: unnamed (1).png (297x495, 51K)

>Why do people care about the biggest crossover in gaming geez!

This is now an Android 17 Thread.

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T114941.149.jpg (146x346, 11K)

This is now an Android 17 Thread..

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T114946.067.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Sometimes not knowing something is your fault. You should know at least something about the third best selling RPG franchise.

Attached: 1555546369283.jpg (1116x1245, 293K)

Yeah Bro. And it's a NINTENDO thing! Let's never let the Sonyboys and Microsoftboys forget it.

This is now an Android 17 Thread...

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T114949.726.jpg (259x194, 10K)

He saved the multiverse though, HE'S THE MVP!

Attached: Full Power 17.png (960x539, 626K)

This is now an Android 17 Thread....

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T114953.410.jpg (470x313, 19K)

This is now an Android 17 Thread.....

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T115004.929.jpg (293x501, 21K)

Yes. Banjo’s boring as fuck and hasn’t mattered for over a decade

He killed number 16! Fuck You!

Based. Roy's home game is actually Melee because it came out before FE6 so he's basically Smash's mascot.

Eh, not really.
KH is not as relevant culturally as DQ.
KH was not nearly as innovative as DQ. You never see a game dev talking about how KH influenced them, but DQ? From Pokemon, to Dark Souls, to Kingdom Hearts itself, all have devs who praised it.
KH doesn't sell as much as DQ, its currently 17 years old and has sold less than what DQ did when it was 17, furthermore, KH has not closed the gap of sales between it and DQ, in fact, the gap has increased by 10 million as of late.
All of this with KH being a Disney and a Final Fantasy crossover, the biggest media empire and the second largest RPG, which is the whole claim to relevancy those games have, the sales it gets from getting preteen girl sales by featuring Ariel and Elsa from Frozen among pretty nu-Square rpg boys. The fact it can't beat DQ is kinda pathetic when you think about it.

I think you should eat rat shit and die rosternigger

Who the fuck cares about crossovers? I could shove a bunch of jpegs together in paint and it would be equally as valid

why is ashley an antagonist

>KH is not as relevant culturally as DQ.
No it's even MORE relevant. Like, four times more.
>KH was not nearly as innovative as DQ
KH is literally one of the primary pioneers of modern action games alongside DMC. It actually invented the concept of aerial combat
>KH doesn't sell as much as DQ
KH ALWAYS outsells DQ. DQ11 sold a mere 4 million over the course of a few years. KH3 sold like 7 million in its first 6 months.

DQ has NEVER beaten KH

>literal who anime twink
>literal who anime swordman #245, #246, #247 and #248
>literal who cereal mascot from 10 years ago
Damn, I feel bad for the people that bought the fighter pass.

KH1 is the first action game ever to have air combos

>>>>> Even so I hate Roy

Attached: Sakurai Hates Roy.jpg (224x224, 8K)

You do know that KH3 is the second fastest selling game in Square Enix history, right?

The fact its official makes it more fun, as seen in the fact its the best selling fighting game

sounds good to me

Attached: 1553814863811.jpg (1280x1280, 248K)

>grow the fuck up
>posts vault boy
wew

>home game is actually Melee because it came out before FE6

Sakurai broke the laws. How come he did it? Putting a non existing character in Smash... Unforgivable

>The fact its official makes it more fun
Why?
>as seen in the fact its the best selling fighting game
But thats a lie? Street Fighter 2 isn't a crossover? The fuck you on about?

Attached: 1553815687777.png (540x540, 197K)

Pic not related

Because of years of over hyping KH3, to disastrous results, outside of that the only other game did beat DQ was KH1, KH2 and all the spinoffs (which you people count as main games to say KH was on Nintendo, so its even worse) got outsold by DQ, and if KH4 isn't released in 10 years, it will likely go under the next DQ as well.
As such, the data doesn't lie, the gap is still growing by the day, and unlike with KH, most of DQ money stays with SE.
>No it's even MORE relevant. Like, four times more.
Proof? How many games are influenced by it? How many best game polls did it top? How much media makes reference to KH?
>DQ has NEVER beaten KH
Has beaten it in sales, has beaten it to smash.
>Muh air combos
Devil May Cry.

Like, for real ONE (UNO (1) ) dev who said "Ah yes, Kingdom Hearts, one of my favorite games, was a key influence to this work" like we have countless who said the same for DQ.

Deserved it more than whatever the fuck was going through their heads when they included eight fire emblem clones.

>Counting all 12 releases of SF2 as one game
Okay then bro. And nevertheless, Smash is still selling a lot and is about to beat SF2 even with amalgam of all versions, then what will your excuse be?

>literally ANOTHER anime swordsman

Attached: frustrated-man-using-computer.jpg (350x432, 35K)

Dragon Quest is huge in Japan and has strong ties to Nintendo. Twas never a matter of "if"... only "when".

Erdrick is THE anime swordsman. The ur-anime swordsman. And at least it's a badass shonen anime swordsman instead of a kawaii uguu bishie anime swordsman.

Sakurai likes Roy. He said he was happy to include him again because of demand and was touched that his Voice Actor remembered all the details about him when they re-recorded his lines. Roy is the OFFICIAL mascot of Smash. Sorry sweetie

Attached: Royandfemuifixed.png (852x1200, 470K)

Honestly this. Let’s look at the facts
>looks like dragonball characters
>use assortments of magic and asspulls in battle
>can get lucky and kill you before you know it
>acceleratle makes them *teleports behind you* speed
>neutral b fully charged fires like kaio-ken
>can recover from near death with zoom
>voice actors actually play anime characters
Hero is the definitive anime swordsman and I wouldn’t have it any other way

>voice actors actually play anime characters

Erdrick's VA voiced Adult Link in the N64 era.

>Because of years of over hyping KH3, to disastrous results
Everyone loving it and it being the best selling game in the series?
>Proof?
Sales? Overall game reception?
>Has beaten it in sales
This has NEVER happened.
>has beaten it to smash
Smash isn't important of garbage like fucking sonic the hedgehog can get in
>Devil May Cry.
Did not have air combos

We actually have games that are influenced by KH. DQ doesn't have any.

>fanfiction

Cloud Strife is the face of JRPGs

Based

And your ass is the face of you lol pwned

>getting into Smash means you're important
yeah the N64 bear with only 1 good game is such a fucking important figure in gaming. lol

Fuck off Max. FF7 is overrated garbage. Develop better taste in video games.

He is fun to use so i dont mind

>We actually have games that are influenced by KH. DQ doesn't have any.
Source? You still don't have ONE dev saying it, meanwhile, it was already posted here that the creator of KH himself mentions DQ as one of his favourite games.
Also, answer me this, what is the second largest franchise SE has in terms of Sale?

This. Why don't they get real video game characters like Master Chief or the AssCreed dude or even Kratos?

>FF7 is garbage
>The literal generic zero effort pile of nothing that is Dragon Quest is good
lmao

At least people bought Banjo for Banjo, not for Mickey and Cloud

Smash bros get in here QUICK!

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Nigga please.

>Source?
Every 3D action game? God of War, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Metal Gear Rising, any other action game with any vertical movement.

KH1 pioneered the genre alongside DMC

why do i keep forgetting the image

Smashfags who whine nonstop about supposed "nobodies" getting added are usually giant hypocrites who want shit like Isaac and Geno.

>You should know at least something about the third best selling RPG franchise.
That's pretty bad considering how old it is.

>KH doesn't sell as much as DQ
You can't compare like 100 games to 10.

Fuck off shill. Nobody cares about your faggot discord.

And yet you don't count JRPGs for Dragon Quest?
But that is past the point, we have actual RPG authors saying DQ influenced them. Have the devs of any of those games spoken about Kingdom Hearts?

It's also not completely true considering KH games sell like 5 million more copies then DQ games

Pretty good considering how many RPGs there are.

>And yet you don't count JRPGs for Dragon Quest?
You can thank Final Fantasy for those.
>we have actual RPG authors saying DQ influenced them.
Yet we've never actually seen it influence anything in practice
>Have the devs of any of those games spoken about Kingdom Hearts?
Probably, but you primarily see it's mark in the actual products. Sakurai has also praised KH before

>DQ has never influenced a game before

This has to be bait.

Except of all KH games only two sold above DQ.
KH1 and KH3. KH2 itself sold under DQ8
Also none of those games beat any DQ by 5 million, lol

>it happens all the time.
>Mario is irrelevant and got into Smash Bros

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

Shut Up! Anime Swordsmen are awesome!

>You can thank Final Fantasy for those.
Final Fantasy came after Dragon Quest, you idiot.

3 of them voice Link. 11 is Link in ALBW, 3 you already said it, and 8 is the current one.

>Final Fantasy came after Dragon Quest
Yes, and? Final Fantasy is what inspired the jrpg genre
>DOOM didn't inspire the FPS genre because wolfenstein was first

Here's the competitive /ssbg/ cord, for all your smash needs
discord.gg/9rqTuY8

Look at the sequence following itt

except KH2 has sold roughly 10 million units. DQ has never outsold KH

Doom was at least more popular when it came to sales, Final Fantasy took more than 10 years to start outselling Dragon Quest.
Source?

>> < Hey Roy

Attached: SakuraiLaugh.png (265x291, 113K)

Difference being doom and wolfenstein were made by the same people.

That would make it go into the top 5 of PS2 best sellers. But I don't see it on the list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games

>> W-What? S-S-Sakurai-San!?

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T125541.728.jpg (236x400, 19K)

>> < Forever Low Tier

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T125622.036.jpg (214x317, 16K)

putting emotional weight onto which characters are accepted (or pretending to/pretending other people do for internet cred) is big gay

Attached: 1537546685002.png (287x250, 69K)

>> F-FU

Attached: images - 2019-08-07T125606.835.jpg (566x542, 39K)

t. stevefag

Attached: 1560271230196.png (595x443, 117K)

>still mad to this day
I love it. never stop seething

>Sakurai likes Roy.

Very Much

Attached: BRAWL.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Hey, user. This meme story was dedicated to you. By me.

I heard Akira Toriyama admited this 'Hero Eleven' is based on Android 17

its OK, smash is an irrelevant fighting game

>That pic

Attached: __lilina_and_roy_fire_emblem_the_binding_blade_and_etc_drawn_by_delsaber__a6a6ed7a4388683f751158e0d6 (500x565, 210K)

I only see faggots in your image

Not as much as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken.

>irrelevant
I don't know how you fuckers wake up in the morning, get on Yea Forums, and make some of the most retarded shit imaginable. 5/10 made me reply

Attached: 1556557264730.jpg (259x194, 9K)

What's so bad about wanting a character you like?

"irrelevant" pretty much means "thing I don't like" on this board.

>KH influenced GoW
kys sorafag

A DQ rep should have been in since the start, prove me wrong.

You can't, because now you're realizing how asinine Square Enix and DQ's composer is.

Attached: sakurem_roy_sakurai_meme.png (522x671, 546K)

Smash bros get in here QUICK-

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Attached: banjo.jpg (900x900, 78K)

discord? no.

>arpg were pioneered by DmC and KH
those are not OoT

No-on can be blamed for the way Roy was made

Attached: RoyHarem.png (804x764, 210K)

Well, ah, thanks, I guess.

>all these irrelevant pieces of shit, and springman is an assist trophy
Smash is a fucking joke

I don't actually play Smash, i just shitpost about it occasionally

Attached: 1564593330862.jpg (480x480, 47K)

run bear

you and literally everyone else in smash threads

This is literally the season pass that we have so far

>Persona (Joker, doesn't inherently have any relation to Nintendo as of yet, by which I mean, no actual solid main game in this platform that isn't a spin-off)
>Dragon Quest (DQ protagonists that should have been in since a long time ago, music is overwhelmingly depressive because of composer issues)
>Banjo Kazooie (from one game from years ago, not one game to be seen in the future)
>???
>???

How can one retard be so objectively wrong? Seethe and cope, Soracuck.

How can one retard be so wrong? Seethe and cope, Cloudcuck.

i just unlocked jade should i put points into claws or fisticuffs?

No, it wouldn't. Fuck You, FPS player.

Dragon Quest - 1986
Final Fantasy - 1987

>Sakurai likes Roy. He said he was happy to include him again because of demand

Where did you read that? Source?

Why are there quotes around irrelevant? You’re not actually implying anyone other than Japan knew who the hell this is right?

>months and months of HOES MAD posting
>for a character so low tier even k.rool is less shit than him
Oh no no no no no
twitter.com/Pandarianssb/status/1158920064382320641

Attached: 1538105638351.jpg (720x708, 75K)

He's not irrelevant. I just have no connection to or interest in Dragon Quest because I'm not Japanese. He's fun to play as, but everything about his character, music, and stage is boring to me personally. If it wern't for his gimmick, he'd be a snooze fest.

I understand and acknowledge that Dragon Quest has fans though, and it's for them and not me. Still feels a little flat though. At least Joker has a lot of personality and brings a unique flare to the game with his stage and music. Can't say the same for Hero. I see his inclusion and feel nothing. I know DQ basically started all of the JRPG trope that are now cliche as hell, but that doesn't make them any less lame to someone who never had any exposure to it.

Wow!

Way better than Joker. At least Dragon Quest is getting a switch port. I don't care about randoms from other franchises so long as they at least actually have their game on a Nintendo console.

>his main games
But smt 5 is coming

It's good to know that this will NEVER happen. Even Goku has a better chance.

A hell of a lot more relevant than Joker from Purse Owner

I main ROB so no.

>fighting game

>Final Fantasy is what inspired the jrpg genre
That's not Ultima or Wizardry.

cope, she's getting in

Wizardry inspired DQ, except DQ wasn't a carbon copy of Wizardry (top down view and easier) like almost every jrpg is of DQ

>mildly disappointed by the state of smash ultimate at launch, only mildly happy that Castlevania got some good representation
>every single pick for the Battle Pass has been excellent and from games that I love
>Joker's Defensive-to-Offensive style shift and Hero's menu of attack options both present something actually unique to a smash figher's moveset for the first time since Brawl
Here's hoping Banjo is similarly great and unique.

Banjo will likely be the most generic one but will be praised as the most unique

>unique
I wouldn't count on it, personally. The only "gimmick" looking thing we've seen so far on him is having a limited number of uses on his WonderWing dash.
Not every new character has to reinvent the wheel. K. Rool didn't do anything drastically crazy, but he's still fun as fuck to play as.
And in Banjo's case it would make sense considering he's an older character who's source material moveset transfers over into smash very well.

There are only 6 Smash characters whose inclusions have ever made me mad.
>Rosalina, vapid, boring, low quality waifufag pandering, she is a one off, unimportant side character who only got in because she is from Nintendo's flagship series.
>Palutena, yet another low quality waifufag character. The only people who finished Kid Icarus Uprising and found boring ass Palutena to be their favorite among the lovable cast of characters are retards that think with their penises.
>Corrin, little needs to be said here. Pretty much the model example of how to use a crossover roster to make people disappointed in you.
>Isabelle, only included to shill the name AC game, and has the least inspired moveset in the entire series, doubly insulting since she was added in the same game that legitimized cosmetic palette swaps as characters. Which would have freed up resources to make a semi-clone that didn't suck balls. Like Dixie, Louie, or Shadow.
>Incineroar, aka "we make so much money that the fans don't even need to like the shillmons anymore", should have been dropped just like Zoaroark was
>Joker, this fedoralord bait and recency bias pick didn't even do us the courtesy of shilling for an upcoming switch release, and when you consider that this essentially makes his addition "literally just any SEGA character" you realize that the options besides him were infinitely superior. Kiryu, Beat, and NiGHTS to name a few.
Everything else I have responded to with positivity besides Chrom which I had no strong opinions on either way.

Attached: 1519776904650.jpg (376x302, 13K)

Elaborate on why you think Ultimate was "garbage".

I was never mad in the first place because I'm not a brain dead cockroach rosterfag.

This is the only time I've ever seen a post that genuinely makes me want to pull this out, but holy shit have sex.

>No argument because he knows that these 6 are merit-less inclusion that the game would be better without

Attached: 1428003627878-4.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Not him, but why? Most of those are pretty much the worst picks of the roster and those characters age terribly when you put them next to legacy characters like Cloud, Ryu, Ridley, etc

>Ridley

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, a seething antifag then

>most reoccurring villain throughout the entire Metroid series
as far as Nintendo characters go, yes.

Stay hydrated, have sex, go outside, lift weights, get sleep, stop browsing, play vidya etc. Get good grades too, it's not actually that hard and school will probably be coming in for you soon. Even if it's boring you have to remember it's more about measuring your commitment to a task put in front of you than about measuring your knowledge.

Gain height you booty blasted waifufag

>being this mad people don't like your waifu or whatever
take a breath, my dude

Remember to eat well, wash your face regularly, brush your teeth after eating candy or even fruit, wash under your fingernails, take showers daily if you can, poop in more of a squatting position than a sitting one, stretch often and don't spend too much time looking closely at screens. Stay actively involved and interested in your own life. Don't be afraid of talking to people, even though it may not look like it since people often interact when they're angriest, most people are inherently good natured and many will have really interesting things to tell you, even if they may not look like it at first glance.

Gain height

Grow...grow..
grow....

plant a garden

How is this that post

Attached: 4424A4BA-9388-4B37-B2EB-93E00D9695D4.png (593x319, 186K)

Have sunlight.

Stop feeding the underage

>Rosalina
Mostly agreed, she was the flavor of the era Mario character in the Wii era and fell off hard, but to be fair we could've done even worse by far for another fad Mario character. The Brawl era would've given us Petey Piranha and the Ultimate era would've given us Toadette or Pauline.
>Palutena
She's like the only other non-villain character of import who's existed since the beginning of the KI series, although I do call crap on her getting to have all her Customs available immediately. If anything, Dark Pit is the warrantless KI character.
>Corrin
100% agreed. Only people who disagree are foot fetish degenerates and ironic leepicsaltxd fags. Even actual FEfags hate her almost universally as a character. Easily the worst addition to Smash (although I get this uneasy gut feeling that Pack 4 might just take this distinction).
>Isabelle
Half agreed, she should have just been an Echo.
>Incineroar
In a vacuum he doesn't bother me, but him being the final retail game reveal was some absolute bullshit, Grinch Leak or not.
>Joker
100% agreed, but only based on the execution. I'd be much more forgiving if he better represented overall SMT aspects, but as it is the dominant representation is just Sakurai geeking only over P5, and forgetting to make Joker especially unique as a guest fighter.

My addition to this list is Piranha Plant. It was a terrible way to top off what was an already shitty final Direct for Ultimate, was almost entirely forgotten less than two full days after his release, was blatantly a base game character held back to be DLC, and gave rise to faggots wanting dumbshit "subversive" characters going forward.

>FF1 came out only 2 months before DQ3
Jesus Christ, it's amazing FF is at 15 games now and DQ is at 11

I wouldn't give a rat's ass about his inclusion if he didn't have cheap auto-win mechanics like Critical hits and 2 Non-RNG Specials that can kill you at 0%.

Toadette would be awesome cause she actually fucking DOES stuff and toads are naturally cute and iconic.

When you add toadette you dont need to worry about people forgetting her in a few years

>Devil May Cry didn't have air combos
Oh fuck you. The first goddamn tricks people figured out were Jump Cancel aerial strings. Devil May Cry always had air combos, it just made you work for that shit.

Zero suit samus should be cut, can we all agree?

She is literally just a fucking 3 minute segment from a single GBA game and everything she does is made up. Its also known that the metroid fanbase hates her existence for taking away focus from the stoic and heroic soldier the real samus supposed to be.

DMC1 didnt have air combos. Show me the actual air moveset that isnt just the downward strike

seems like anything thats been ported to the switch gets a spot, sooo doomguy?

Agumon has 4 games coming to switch within the next 2 years. Hes in.

>Smash is a fucking joke

Palutena doesnt fucking do anything and as a character she isnt exceptionally well known. She works better as a final smash cameo for Pit.

>Smash is a fucking joke

You can't beat me. Even if you use the top tier characters ( like Joker ) and I use the worst one, supposedly Little Mac.

>I don't actually play Smash, i just shitpost about it occasionally

Cause you don't have talent

Yeah, I'm mad about Joker. Hero can stay though.

youtu.be/vyr2geBAoTM
Here. Now fuck off.

See? No air moves. Because KH invented it

fag alert

Growing development costs starting in the 3D console era really bit Enix in the ass, as did DQ7 having a delay (it was meant for 1999 but got pushed to 2000). Square, meanwhile, kept chugging shit out in the PS1 and PS2 eras (FF9/10/11 alone were made pretty much simultaneously, and quite hot off the heels of FF8 to boot).

This, I really hope Banjo doesn't have any stupid gimmicks that his kit revolves around, but I bet my left nut that he'll have to collect Eggs and Fearhers to use his moves.

>Literally didn't watch past the first 15 seconds

Attached: 1547924337473.png (1280x1828, 925K)

repeat after me: HOES MAD

HOES MAD........... HOES MAD

HOES MAD

No, I'm mad that such a broken RNG character got into Smash Bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oqyyWjabtc

>i dont know what air combos are
How is that my fault?

Joker only encourages shitters to be shitters

This one has a shield though.

He's making combos in the air. The game doesn't hold your hand and do it for you, but it's there.

yes, i'm mad that joker got into smash.
fuck that irrelevant trash """""character""""".

Attached: 0000000000000000Femto.jpg (677x674, 275K)

Nah, I'm happy for banjo's 12 fans.

Gotta say, we're pretty psyched up about it. The weekly meetings have gone from a support group to a quiet little party. George brought cake last Thursday.

The only thing I'm mad about is that we will never be able to have good Smash threads again because of you fucking drama addicted rosterfags. I couldn't think that it could get worse than Smash 4 threads, but I got proven wrong.
And I'm even more mad that I can't do shit about it. You're reading this comment right now, franctically masturbating and laughing as these tidbits of lame internet shitflinging are the only thing you live for.
I wish you would kill yourselves so your mothers suffer a lot and when I see them try to grieve, I could come up to them and tell them I'm glad yoy're fucking dead and that she's hurt. You're such gigantic faggots that your loved ones deserve to suffer even more than you do just for knowing you. That is IF you have loved ones(probably not).

That image has not aged well

Reading this, I realize I have also come to hate Smash threads. I'm gonna go read a book for an hour and then play some vidya.

No because Eight is awesome

Attached: Backpack.png (500x463, 157K)

Imagine entering threads that make you upset and not just ignoring them. You guys are such losers.

Actual Metroidfags love the armored incarnation. I am a Metroidfag and I confirm.

Only ones who love thot Samus are cum
brains fucktards addicted to hentai.

You can't prove me he's not generic though
Literally called " Hero ", did not even bother to get the names of the different Heroes like they did with Bowser Jr & Koopalings.
Imagine having less worth & less of a right to have your own fucking name than fucking Koopalings despite come from a story heavy genre

So who is the irrelevant fuck you wanted in that you are getting bullied for, user?

Attached: smug.png (354x347, 121K)

I've ignored plenty of those fucking threads and I even tried to turn them into a positive by posting arenas, but...
1. Nobody ever fucking join because no fucking rosterfag pissant inferior VERMIN play the fucking game THEY SHITPOST DAILY ABOUT! and would suck total ass anyways so it's just a case in point at this point.
2.There are always too many of these fucking threads to try to turn them into positive.

So pardon me for getting mad about seeing dumbass EPIC MEMEKIDS trying to have a laugh with a good game they are not even interesyed in playing because even if you try to make a rosterfaggotry free thread, those fucking animals will, without fail, derail the train.
Go fuck yourself. Can't wait until you get bored of Smash and move on to your next "flavor of the month" shitposting material.

What a joke

No it wouldn't. Smash Bros isn't just any crossover. It's a loving celebration of the IPs included where things as simple as the idle animations shows how much homework was done before the character was finished.

Nobody, because I never EVER expect shit out of fighting game(fuck you I said it who cares) rosters and bonus characters. I'm just glad more people are getting included. I'm not even a DQfag and I love Hero so far. I personally hate Banjo and I'm glad he's in.
Sora, Steve, Ashley...BRING THEM ALL IN! I really don't fucking care. What I do care about is faggots coming into threads about a game I love to play to argue FOREVER about pointless character slot butthurt, knowing full well they don't even fucking care and are pretending to be interested just because this shitposting works better than fucking laxative for your ass.
The only reason rosterfags exist and shitpost is not because it's funny or clever or entertaining. They do it again and again because it fucking works.

>Dragon Quest is bigger in impact and sales than a lot of what smashfags consider relevant

No, Dragon Quest franchise is not bigger than Fire Emblem 6 for gba, the game Roy came from.

>Smash
>it's for kids, grow the fuck up

it's for kids and menchild .... and Yea Forums is FULL of menchild

Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, and Yamcha ?

Yeah I hate that bayonetta and joker got in

So you hate me and half of Yea Forums

Fu

Who is bayonetta?

No, I'm only mad when they have every character from every Fire Emblem game ever made and still call it Smash instead of Fire Emblem Battle Royale

>these are the “people” that so desperately want Sora in anything
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc

Attached: DD3B48B2-2570-4414-ABC7-65C2873FE267.png (187x200, 27K)

>smash
>talant
What are you trying to say user?

PERSONALITY BAD

Attached: 360627CF-BC89-4D15-B44D-B843DAD7F4E9.png (434x434, 313K)

>had a wojak ready
so you're a shitposter

I'm surprised you're surprised he wasn't anyone worth talking to.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

nsh

Isabelle should have been an Echo.

unironically this. the characters ooze personality in this game.

Why doesn't nintendo add characters from their own Jrpg franchises?