Genofags STILL grasping at straws after the pokemon update didn't have anything regarding the starling bird

>genofags STILL grasping at straws after the pokemon update didn't have anything regarding the starling bird

This is getting pathetic.

Attached: 1539411444691.gif (156x220, 11K)

HOLY FUCKING B A S E D

So what is the starling hinting?

It’s hinting towards Aya Shameimaru from Touhou Project being in Smash. Reimu will be an assist trophy

Wouldn't he have used a crow instead?

What starling bird?

Remember Sabi?
That leaker Nintendo told to shut up?
Their source posted images of a crab to hint Link's Awakening and a picture of a bear and bird for Banjo in Smash
Latest hint is a starling

Call me a retard but why would that hint Geno? I didn't play SMRPG

Star = what geno is
Ling = small

Geno is technically a small star.

Considering how Banjo was a Bear and a Bird, why would Geno's be that cryptic and subtle?

Because Genofags have been grasping at straws for well over 10 years now.

Fair enough

Eh, a bird is close enough. I believe the leak was for pokemon shit am I wrong?

The Starly line of Pokemon will be the next DLC Fighter.

Apparently. It wasn't for the pokemon info at all I guess.

Would be based and reimufags would get BTFO

Kazooie is the next fighter. Kazooie with Banjo on her back

Weird, I don’t know how a starling could relate to a smash announcement so it might just be for another game I don’t know about
Kazooie already has banjo on her back in the running animation. Face, your irrelevant bird will NEVER be in smash

The first Banjo hint was some mobile puzzle game with a witch, then later he posted a bear and bird.

>Anti-fags still haven't learned.

You faggots are setting yourselves up for another big time BTFO. I already got my character, yet I want Geno in just to shut you bullies up.

Attached: 1564350855624m.jpg (1024x549, 97K)

Starling Analysis:

1. We know the type of bird matters, confirmed by Fatmanonice (Smashboards poster that probably regrets sharing info with the Geno board there because he's hounded 24/7 about it, has connections with Sabi and likely Papagenos directly) and Sabi (supposedly)

2. Was not FE related (unconfirmed, but stated many times)

3. Was absolutely not Pokemon related

4. Starling was on roof tiles

5. The picture comes from the same person that leaked Link's awakening with a picture of a blue crab, and Banjo with a witch puzzle picture and then followed by a bear and bird picture, super obvious in both cases

6. Whatever this is hinting to, it's not obvious immediately

Geno is a small star, which fits Starling, but he's also a spirit, which deconfirms characters most likely. STARS references RE, and I think Leon/Jill are relatively likely. Nothing else comes to my mind at least initially.

This post is for anyone living under a rock, none of this is new information.

>bullies

>reimu
>assist
nah, she's only a spirit

Attached: 1563411372764.jpg (1274x1365, 505K)

It's a Mario RPG remake

Not Pokemon related might not be true, it's just not related to the upcoming pokemon thing apparently.
Some are saying that it might mean Gen 4 remakes but it'd be really unlikely.

What are you smash trannies even talking about?

Why would you care?